Reina the Warlock Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telitha was working herself into an animal frenzy, riding and grinding harder and harder atop the Daemon. Beleeza, in turn, was panting heavily and visibly straining to keep herself from orgasming as the young girl rode her. Telitha saw it clearly, but did not care at all. Anytime the Daemon attempted to grab her or move, she was quick to discipline with a swat and a furious glare. This would happen her way, and her way only. The feeling of riding that thick, throbbing cock and how it spread her open was quickly driving Telitha towards a climax. But she didn't want it yet - not so soon.

So she leaned back, braced herself against Beleeza's legs and slowed down, breathing deep as she eased herself onto the big shaft. It rubbed against that incredible spot inside her every time she took it in, and it made her tremble with delight, legs shaking as she rode. It was so thick inside her - so warm and pulsating it felt like it could melt her from the inside. She had needed this so much, and now she didn't know if she'd be able to live without it. Though she did not know it yet, this moment would forever alter her path. But she was too deep in pleasure to understand it, too close to the edge of the mountain. Finally, she couldn't resist the coming climax anymore. Her moves became rougher and rougher, and she reached down with one hand to touch herself, flicking her fingers nimbly over her swollen clit.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" Telitha groaned as she felt the explosion building inside her, like a massive wave about to crash down. Every muscle in her body tensed, and with the last ounces of her strength she forced Beleeza's big cock deep inside, hitting her sweet spot with every thrust. So close now. Rough, desperate thrusts. Just a little more. So big and hard. Almost there. And then, she exploded.

With an animal cry so loud it made the windows rattle, Telitha erupted in the orgasm of her life. Shaking and cramping around Beleeza's throbbing shaft, she gushed all over the Daemon, covering her with warm juices. Finally, the Daemon could place her hands on Telithas hips, and forced the young girl up and down, every thrust prolonging the massive climax, fucking her until she was little more than a shuddering, leaking wreck. Completely out of breath and with tears of exhaustion in her eyes, Telitha made Beleeza let her go. Shaking, she sat down to catch her breath beside the Daemon, who looked more than a bit miffed not to have gotten relief of her own yet.

Reina had watched in utter delight as the two fucked, and now she was quite the tired mess herself, fingers sticky with her own juices and cheeks rosy from pleasure. It had been quite a show, and considering Beleeza had not had her fill yet, there had to be more to come. But then Telitha got up. On shaky legs she picked up her clothes and faced Reina with a short bow.

"If it is alright with you, Adept," Telitha panted, eyes bleary with exhaustion. "I would like to retire for the night and return to your service tomorrow."

The look of utter disbelief in Beleeza's eyes was something to behold.

"I-uh...That'll be fine," Reina mumbled as she slipped her wet hand out of her pants, suddenly a all too aware of their master-apprentice relationship.

Telitha didn't answer, except with another curt bow. She dressed herself quickly, though sloppily, as Reina watched in awkward silence. Beleeza glowered on the other side of the room, raised on her elbows. Still wet with Telitha's juices. It was impossible to say if she was furious, impressed, confused, or an unholy mix of all three. But Reina guessed that she'd soon find out. When Telitha finished dressing, she wobbled to the door and put on her sand cloak. Then, just as she was about the leave, she turned to Beleeza with a scalpel smile.

"Now we're even, beast." Then, she opened the door and left.

Beleeza slowly turned towards Reina, eyes burning with indignation.

"I blame you for this travesty," the Daemon growled, jaws tightly clenched.

Reina simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders. In the blink of an eye, Beleeza charged at her, and she shrieked with delight as the Daemon hoisted her up and carried her to the bedroom. Her clothes came off it three seconds flat and in another two she was lying on her back in the bed, legs spread wide as Beleeza loomed over her. The Daemon's thick cock was hard as iron, still slick from playing with Telitha.

"Did she get you all worked up...?" Reina said with mocking playfulness, letting a lone finger trace along the throbbing shaft. Then she noticed that Beleeza was holding the little glowing rod they had procured from the Artificer. "And...just what are you going to do with that?"

Beleeza said nothing. Instead, she took the entire rod into her mouth as if it were something completely different. With her long, slick tongue she shaped it into what almost looked like a cock, nicely tapered with a groove near the flared base. Wet and ready to be put to use.

"Nice trick..." Reina murmured, slightly apprehensive about where this might go.

"Turn over," Beleeza whispered with a wicked smile and flipped Reina over on her stomach before she could even react.

"W-what are you doing, Beleeza..?" Reina mumbled, both nervous and turned on by the treatment.

"I know you've been hesitant to try, pet," the Daemon said as she gave Reina a light slap across her ass, "But I think this will change your mind. And after that little ordeal, I deserve a bit of extra fun..."

Reina was about to say something but suddenly she felt Beleeza's warm, wet tongue against her tight back hole and whimpered from the sensation. Despite all they had done so far, Reina hadn't allowed her bondmate this kind of play before, being just a bit too embarrassed for it. Even now, it felt incredibly strange - but not entirely unpleasant. And the more Beleeza caressed her with that warm tongue, the better it felt. Soon she couldn't help moaning and whimpering, her body tingling in a way it had never done before. No sooner had she started to enjoy the sensation before she could feel something hard and warm press against her hole, demanding entry. She took a deep breath and bit her lip, ripping at the bed sheets as she felt the heat spread her more and more. There was a slight pain, a gentle burning sensation as Beleeza pushed the little toy inside, slowly but firmly. It felt so big, and Reina couldn't help groaning, both from pleasure and pain as it filled her up. Just as she thought that she couldn't take anymore, the last length of the toy slipped into place, and she moaned as it lodged itself firmly inside her. It was a strange sensation, feeling so full in that way. It still hurt a bit, but the hurt was mingled with a warm, throbbing pleasure that turned her on something fierce.

"Mmm, you took it all, pet... Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Beleeza mumbled, utterly pleased with the whole thing. Gently, she pushed at the toy, making Reina sigh and whimper.

"Uhm... Just... Just take me you beast," Reina groaned, overcome with lust now that the initial worry had subsided and the warmth spread to her already-soaked pussy.

Beleeza didn't hesitate to oblige. She tossed Reina over on her back again, spread her legs wide, and pierced the young warlock with her cock with a firm thrust, plunging all the way inside. Reina cried out as she felt the Daemon's thick shaft spread her roughly without resistance. She was still extremely sensitive, and the mixture of the hard cock skewering her and the warm toy up her ass almost made her come immediately. It was almost an almost overwhelming sensation, and she could feel every muscle twitch and squeeze in anticipation of what was to come. Once Beleeza started thrusting with a feral roar, she could do nothing but hold on, clawing and scratching as the Daemon ravaged her. Every plunge pinned her to the bed, made her tight pussy quiver from the force as the big shaft stretched her open all the way inside. Beleeza was merciless, putting all the might of her strong hips into her moves, slamming into Reina so hard that the walls shook. As if the playtime with Telitha hadn't driven her wild enough, the little new little toy was making things even more pleasurable, rubbing up with delightful heat against her cock as she thrust into her Warlock.

Reina tried to hold on as best she could, but the relentless fucking made her mind melt and her eyes roll back into her head as a massive orgasm approached. She fought to breathe, not managing more than pathetic whimpers as Beleeza nearly drove her insane. The Daemon was so big and hot inside her, thrusting into her wet pussy without any mercy. She could barely feel her lower body anymore, it was just one big blur of molten pleasure about to reach critical mass. And when she came it was a massive, rumbling orgasm that shook her to the core, sending arcs of lightning pleasure through her straining limbs. But Beleeza didn't stop, and the deep rumble of pleasure just kept going as Reina cramped and spasmed, unable to even hear her own cries as she came. She didn't even hear the Daemon's groan, barely registered the flood of heat as her wet pussy was filled with hot cum. All she knew was that all-encompassing rumble that threatened to tear her apart.

Finally, she got a few seconds to breathe as Beleeza flipped her over again. But she had barely registered what was happening before she was completely filled up again. And though the crescendo had passed, she was quickly overwhelmed again as the Daemon pinned her with rough, deep thrusts. She clawed and mewled, unable to do anything but take the savage fucking as she struggled to catch her breath. Desperately she tried to regain her senses enough so that she could numb herself, but it was too much, too intense. Soon enough she couldn't tell where one quaking orgasm ended and where another one began. All she knew was Beleeza's weight on top of her, and the slamming of their hips. Finally, she felt another searing hot flood inside her as Beleeza came with thick spurts, groaning with otherworldly relief, muscles taut and tense as she emptied herself in the young warlock. The big Daemon collapsed, and together they laid panting in a sweaty pile of delirious pleasure. Reina still couldn't feel her lower body, other than as a hot, pulsating blob, dripping with Beleeza's warm seed.

It wasn't until several minutes had passed that they could move enough to kiss each other deeply, and Beleeza cradled the young Warlock in her strong arms.

"Do you still think it was clever to let her back?" the Daemon whispered with a giggle - or as close as she could manage to a giggle at least.

"I don't know if she'll come back tomorrow..." Reina whispered back with a tired laugh. "But it was so hot to watch the two of you..." she added, stroking Beleeza gently as she recalled the afternoon.

"I don't know whether to pity whatever Daemon joins up with that little hellcat..."

The remark made Reina pause. She probably should have a serious talk with Telitha about her intentions for the future. While a confident attitude was necessary for dealing with Daemons, it could certainly backfire if you got too cocky. But Telitha could certainly make for an attractive bondmate. Not to mention that she would be a powerful ally as she rose through the ranks. She might even end up outranking Reina herself one day.

"What, do you have someone to recommend?" Reina finally said with a joking smile.

Beleeza didn't laugh though. Instead, she only looked thoughtfully into the void, stroking the young Warlock absentmindedly. "Do you want me to suggest names to your assistant...?"

Hesitating, Reina looked at her Daemon. It was not a bad idea. But there would need to be a long discussion with Telitha before that. She knew better than most how much a bond could change a Warlock.

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it," she whispered softly and rested her head against Beleeza's chest. Telitha was back where she belonged, and order - though a slightly depraved one, perhaps - was restored. Tomorrow they could deal with more serious matters, but for now she could rest easily. Held, loved, and filled by her Beleeza.

* If you've read this far and enjoyed it, I'd very much appreciate comments below!*