Reina the Warlock Pt. 08

Story Info
Reina is talked into attending a very unusual party in Hell.
7.3k words
4.94
4k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REINA THE WARLOCK - PART 8: HONORED GUEST OF THE HOUSE OF FLESH

Fierce winds were howling through the streets, ripping and tearing at the scattered remains of what had been a bustling market only a few hours ago. Only the most durable or worthless things remained outside, slowly being buried under cascades of blazing hot sand. The city was so thick with sand that you couldn't even make out the grim eye in the sky above. There was nothing but a dry, hellish mist. A few poor souls still stalked the streets, appearing and disappearing like lost phantoms in the rusty orange haze. Not all of them would make it all the way home.

Reina, however, was sunk deep in a hot bath at home, soaked in fragrant oils and exotic bubblies. It was one of the few luxuries she allowed herself, and this was the perfect day to enjoy such things. She had lit a few candles and placed them on the side of the tub, but the rest of the chamber was bathed in the eerie orange glow of the fury outside. Grim, yet oddly beautiful.

As much as she had tried to shut the sand storm out, it was precisely that which Reina contemplated as she laid in her tub. She had lived in this city for a handful of years now, and had witnessed these storms becoming more and more frequent. Angrier. More violent. Almost as if the desert itself was changing. As the stories went, the Eternal Desert had swallowed entire nations and cities, devouring them until they were little more than dried husks buried under scorching dunes. The Order of Wizards claimed that their wards, placed in a handful of cities along the border of the desert were the only thing preventing the world beyond from being devoured.

How much of this was true was difficult to say, especially as Wizards certainly had a certain love for propaganda and playing up their own importance. But she couldn't help feeling like there was something larger at play here. What she had seen among the notes during her little heist a few months ago had certainly awoken more than a fair few questions. Perhaps it would be wise to delve a little further into whatever it was that the Order of Wizards were working on? All this and more she pondered, while the flowery oils slowly soothed her into a pleasant numbness.

Finally, the warmth of the bath had worked its way deep enough for her to be unable to give more energy to Wizards and plotting. Instead, she surrendered to the pleasant heat, gently stroking herself under the water. Teasing her skin into little trembles and shivers. Sighing with contentment as she played gently with herself in the dark. Little by little the heat inside her was growing, longing for more than teasing. She was rather surprised that Beleeza hadn't made an entrance yet. Her Daemon was usually on the spot as soon as she had even the tiniest dirty thought. But now, Beleeza was oddly absent, as she had been for more than a day. Which was all the more worrying as their bond made Reina all the more susceptible to flashes of extreme desire. Raging hungers that was almost impossible to quench on her own. And now that it seemed like Beleeza would stay missing, Reina became all the more aware of the fire growing inside her. Scorching and wet, getting more and more sensitive with every passing second. As she let her fingers slide gently down between her legs, a deep moan escaped her. A part of her feared what she'd become as her bond to Beleeza grew stronger. Would there come a day when she was little more than a Daemon of lust herself? She pressed down gently with her fingers on her most sensitive place, sending a shiver-

Suddenly, a loud boom shook the chamber, and the wall erupted as a purple, smoky rift cracked open. Reina let out a loud yelp, torn out of her pleasant dreamstate as Beleeza came tearing through the dimensional wound like a whirlwind. The Daemon was looking far less human than usual, now a warped and dark figure with only the slightest resemblance to her humanlike guise. She almost seemed out of breath, though whether it was out of fear or excitement was impossible to tell. Her eyes were wild, almost as if in panic. Reina had never seen her bondmate like this, and she didn't like it at all.

"What the fuck, Beleeza!? Where-"

"No time to explain!" The Daemon rushed to the tub and pulled Reina up as if she had weighed nothing. "Do you still want to help your friend restore her bondmate?"

Reina, stark naked and dripping with scented bathwater, had to take a few second to recalibrate. Then it hit her.

"You mean Omala? You mean you've found a way!?" She had almost given up hope about the whole thing, but now it seemed like there was hope.

"Yes," Beleeza said with a firm nod. Then she grabbed Reina's face, and looked at her with utmost seriousness. "But it has to be now, and you have to trust me."

Reina swallowed. She did trust Beleeza, but she would have liked to know at least a little bit what was going on.

"I trust you," she finally said, not without a bit of nervousness. "Just let me get get my clothes-"

"No need. Where we're going, you won't need clothes."

Reina was just about to protest when Beleeza hoisted her up on her shoulder, carrying her bottom-up away from the lovely bath and through the rippling portal.

"Hey! What do you-"

Then, the world was ripped to shreds around them, and a roaring hurricane tossed them around like autumn leaves in a maelstrom of lights. Reina had done this enough to have an inkling of where they were going, but still she wished that she would have had some clothes on - even if the warp torrents whispered kinda nicely against her nether regions. Before long, the spiral around them tightened, picking up speed until it felt like they were going to be ripped to shreds. And then - an explosion of stars and colors, followed by utter darkness.

When Reina finally could make sense of the world again, she found herself on a soft bed. At first, she thought she had woken from a dream. Then, she saw the room around her. A dark, warped chamber, almost cathedral in character, bathed in an amber light. Massive pillars sculpted into ecstatic bodies reached into an abyss of shadows above, and all around were brilliant stained glass windows, like burning suns plucked from the cosmic sky. The floor was made from intricately placed black marble, which made up shapes that seemed to shift as her eyes moved. She was sure that this must be somewhere in the House of Flesh - but where? And where was Beleeza? There was neither cover nor sheet on the bed, and laying there completely naked was starting to make her very uneasy.

Suddenly, with another burst of dark purple smoke, Beleeza appeared again. The Daemon was not alone however. With her was three smaller creatures, a little shorter then Reina herself. They looked something like half-human, half-Daemon, with spotted pale purple skin and thin horns. They had no eyes, nor even empty sockets, but looked as if some doll-maker had simply forgot to sew them on. There were beyond male or female, slender, yet soft. Between them they carried boxes, flasks and strange objects that Reina had no idea what to make of. Suffice to say, these creatures did little to ease her nervousness.

"Beleeza - will you please tell me what is going on?" she pleaded, feeling like she might have agreed to something no sensible person should have.

"Very well," Beleeza nodded, before barking what seemed like a command in some dark tongue. "I'll explain while the servants get you prepared."

"Prepared?" Reina asked suspiciously as the three smaller creatures began to approach her. "For what, exactly? This is feeling a bit too...sacrificial for my taste."

"Well, that's not too far from the truth," Beleeza said with an apologetic smile.

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down, not that type of sacrifice. I promise, you are in absolutely no danger here."

"It certainly doesn't feel-hey!" Reina swatted at one of the small creatures who was attempting to pour the contents of a strange flask on her.

"Shhh, pet," The Daemon came up and kneeled before Reina, once again taking the Warlock's face tenderly in her hands. "Do you trust me, love?"

Reina hesitated. This felt very, very messed up. But if it actually had a chance to help Omala and her bondmate, surely it would be worth it?

"Fine," she said with exasperation. "I trust you."

"Good." Beleeza gave her a kiss, and with a quick sweep, fastened a blindfold around her head.

"Hey, what-"

"Do not worry, pet. Just let the servants do as they will, and I shall explain as best I can."

Reina felt like protesting, but suddenly felt as she was pushed down on her back, and promptly resigned herself to her fate. At least for a moment. What felt like warm oil was poured over her body, and soft but skillful hands started caressing her.

"You see," Beleeza started as gently as she could, "It is a special occasion for the House today, with even the High Lord of the House attending. And at such occasions, it is a perfect time to rise in the ranks."

"So you think you can get a promotion to-" Reina gasped as hands moved across her chest, stroking her nipples that stiffened in response. The oil was quickly making her skin burn with a pleasant glow.

"Yes. I am one of those next in line for the title of High Lieutenant. I have been looking for an opportunity to win favor with the High Lord, but until today there hasn't been a suitable chance."

"But how...nnnnnhhh...do I fit into this?" Six hands were moving all over Reina's body, smearing and rubbing her with oils and ointments. Ordinarily should would be hesitant about strange creatures touching her, but now she couldn't even protest as their fingers and palms made friends with her most private places. She didn't know if it was the Moonchild's gift, or if these servants were just that skilled, but the fire inside her was growing at an alarming rate. She felt how she overflowed, dripping with heat as the creatures tossed and turned her to reach every spot.

"Well..." All of a sudden there was hesitation in Beleeza's voice. "As you can imagine, the House of Flesh is no strangers to orgiastic celebration. You may even say it's a given."

"You don't sayyyy-" Reina let out a deep moan as two fingers dove deep into her pussy, and another pair pushed into her tighter hole. "Uffffuck..."

"So the Daemons of our House are quite used to these celebrations but... It is not often that a human is on offer for play."

"Wait, you mean-"

"Please, pet. For a Daemon to offer up their bondmate, especially one so delicious as you... It is a rare treat, and something that could reward us both beyond dreams."

"Beleeza! I-"

"I know it is a lot to ask. But I saw a chance and I took it! The highest ranking Daemons of the House are waiting in anticipation, eager for our entrance."

"You mean right now!?"

"Yes! I left in the middle of the feast, with the solemn promise to the High Lord of our House to bring him a rare treat. If he is pleased, it would mean rewards beyond-"

"I can't do this, are you crazy!? You would have me offered up as a toy to an entire banquet of Daemons!?"

Reina forced herself up, and the hands withdrew. She was blazing with lust, but the mixture of anger and fear was taking over. Suddenly, Beleeza's strong arms wrapped her in a warm embrace and held her tight.

"I know, pet. Forgive me. I wish I could have brought this on with more consideration. But if there is any human up to this task, it is you. I know it. I could not bear to risk harming you. But if we don't take this chance, then I don't know if we'll ever get the chance to help your friend and her Daemon."

Reina simmered, violently pulled in different directions. The whole thing was absurd - to offer herself up in such a way to creatures of such power? It was madness beyond words. As much as she trusted Beleeza, this was a bit too rich. She was still a Daemon, with allegiances and loyalties of her own. Who was to say there wasn't more to this? Some otherworldly scheme or plot that would end up with her being enslaved or worse?

"On my life, Reina," Beleeza whispered softly, planting a kiss on the Warlock's cheek. "If you say no, I will take you home. But then it also may be the last time you see me."

"What do you mean...?" mumbled Reina.

"One does not disappoint the High Lord and just brush it off, pet. It's not just for your sake I wish I had put in more consideration."

Reina was quiet. The thought of putting herself in such a precarious position was terrifying, but the thought of Beleeza ending up like Omala's bondmate - or worse - was a far heavier thought to bear. Even though her mind twisted and coiled, her heart had already decided. With some help from the fire between her legs.

"You promise it will be safe...?" she finally whispered, burying her face in Beleeza's neck.

"I swear it. To harm a bondmate, even if they are human, is a grave insult. I would kill anyone who tried to hurt you." Beleeza's hug tightened as she held her Warlock.

"We are going to have words when we get home again..." Reina mumbled. She had no idea what she was doing. It was insane. Reckless on a cosmic scale. But she trusted Beleeza. Not to mention that her body was starting to scream for more attention. Whatever they had bathed her in was starting to overwhelm her.

"I will spend my life repaying you for this favor." The Daemon pulled Reina's face to her own and kissed her deeply, with a passion and emotion she scarcely thought herself capable of. Then, she put Reina down gently and let the servants resume their work. Eager hands went back to caress equally eager places.

"So," Reina sighed. "If I'm going to be the toy of your entire House... What do I need to know?" Now that she had accepted it and sweet touches were stoking her fire, the whole idea was starting to beguile her. To be a plaything for creatures whose sole purpose in existence was pleasure, and -hopefully- living to tell the tale was increasingly enticing. The fingers felt too small now. She longed for more, craved heat and savage touches. Rough thrusts and throbbing limbs.

"Just follow along. But if you lose the blindfold, don't look."

"Mmhh, why not?" Reina would not be able to speak much longer.

"I fear you might go insane."

Reina was about to protest again, but just then a flask was put to her lips, and as soon as the liquid touched her tongue, she knew only primal, animal lust.

* * *

It was all a blur, until she found herself walking behind someone in what sounded like a great hall. There was a tightness around her neck, and a gentle tug as if she was being led by a leash. A part of her desperately wanted to see what was going on, but Beleeza's warning echoed in her mind. She was unsure if she actually heard murmur in the darkness or if she just imagined it. Instinctively, she wanted to cover her nakedness, but realized that it would be futile. She had not a thread on her body, and even if she had, it was sure to be gone soon. Strange scents filled the air, both foul and alluring. Was it food? Or was it the...guests themselves?

All of a sudden, the one she had been following stopped, and Reina halted as quickly as she could Then, Beleeza's voice rang out in an unknown tongue, echoing and reverberating to massive proportions. At once, complete silence fell, and Reina realized that she had not imagined those murmurs at all. There had just been so much of it, that it had all blended together into drone. Silently she wondered just how many Daemons were present to witness her fate.

Like the command of a God, a voice thundered through the hall in response to Beleeza. Reina had to focus not to cower down out of pure self-preservation, feeling how the voice shook her very bones. Beleeza shouted back something in response, and suddenly Reina felt how her leash was being handed off. She knew she should be regretting this whole ordeal. Should be trembling in terror. But knowing that she was being watched, sensing the eyes on her naked body, knowing that they saw her excitement dripping down her legs, it all made her blood boil with desire. The thunder rang out again, and this time it spoke to her.

"So, little Warlock," it boomed with the force of a hurricane. "My lieutenant offers you up before the court of Flesh, bragging highly indeed."

Reina had no idea what to respond, or even if she should respond. Instead, she knelt down on shaky legs. It was almost as if she could feel the heat of a powerful gaze on her skin, one that made her quivering pussy pound heavy.

"Do you so offer yourself up to this court, freely and willing?" the thunder continued, with an amused laugh.

Reina quivered, struggling for breath. Felt droplets of sweat run down her body. Suddenly, she was sure she wouldn't make it out of this alive. Yet still, she nodded.

"Ha-ah! I gladdens me that my lieutenant is no liar." It's laugh rocked the hall, and was joined by a roar of amusement from the uncountable creatures in attendance. They were everywhere, on all sides, above and below. Hundreds. Thousands. "Then let the feast carry on!"

A doomsday cacophony broke out, with thousands of unearthly voices joining together in celebration. The animal in Reina begged her to flee, but before she could react, a strong grip pulled at her leash and commanded her to her feet. Barely had she regained her balance before slender hands started grabbing at her flesh. They stroked her face, caressed and squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples, uncountable fingers savoring her body. Yet appeared, held her up in the air, spread her legs and touched her wetness. They gripped her hair and penetrated her mouth, playing with her tongue and making her suck. Without any resistance, they plunged deep into her pussy, as others spread her juices so they could push into her from behind. They grabbed her wrists and her ankles, a legion of grips that covered her entire body and teased every sensitive place that she had. More oil - if it even was that - was poured over her, and as the hands rubbed it in, her skin trembled with an unholy heat.

All of a sudden, the hands vanished, as if they had just gone up in flames. For a few precious seconds Reina could catch her breath, trying to regain some lucidity. But soon enough, a pair of massive slabs for hands grabbed her, and pushed her to her knees. Something thick and hot pressed against her face, while a hand had a tight grip on her hair. For a moment she trembled, trying not to imagine what might be transpiring beyond the blindfold. What it might look like. So she opened wide, and with hands and lips started worshiping. She pictured a thick cock, throbbing and eager, as she fondled it and let her tongue run up and down its length. Deep grunts and moans told her that she was doing something right, and the more she worked it, the more eager she became. She took the thick thing into her mouth, savoring how it made her tingle as she let it as deep in as she could. With both hands she stroked up and down, eagerly working her tongue around the tip, salty with excitement. She couldn't help moaning when a thick, hot spurt hit her tongue, and then she was pulled back as the cock erupted over her face and chest. Barely had she let go before several more was thrust into her hands and mouth. All of a sudden something broke in Reina - some still lingering part of shame or inhibition that suddenly cracked to pieces. There was no judgment in this place - no one to think less of her for indulging herself. No one to look down on her for the rabid lust and filthy deeds. With careless abandon she threw herself into the abyss, and let lust desire take control.

She gorged on one of the thick shafts, let it fuck her mouth while she rubbed and jerked the others. They took turns using her, plunging deep into her face as soon as one had slipped out. With violent spasms one of them came in her hand, while another emptied itself over her breasts, covering them in sticky heat that ran down between her legs. The last held her hair tight as it shot its load into her mouth, and she swallowed as much as she could eagerly, yet still more ran over and dripped from her chin.