Reina the Warlock Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she had let go, something big picked her up like nothing and held her in the air. A slick and coiling thing slid across her body, like a great tongue lapping at her skin. Twisting and turning, it plunged between her legs towards her most sensitive. Reina screamed in delight as it flowed over her clit and penetrated deep into her wetness, stretching her as it throbbed and pulsated. It licked and stroked until she thought she would go mad, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, with a mind-numbing explosion she came, and the thing drank eagerly from her as she erupted. Before she knew it, she was on the floor again, trying to get up, still shivering from the climax. Something warm and slippery suddenly wrapped around her legs, and with a jerk, pulled her along the floor towards another desire. One slippery thing became many, and they wrapped themselves around Reina tightly until she was completely caught. In her mind's eye she saw the slippery limbs of the ocean creatures that used to wash up along the coasts. That was as far as she got before one of the limbs coiled around her throat and plunged deep into her mouth. It was slick and sweet, shrining enough to get deeper than any of the cocks had gotten beyond her lips. Within seconds, she felt her legs forced open, exposing her dripping pussy.

Even after the orgasm she hungered to be filled, needed to be taken and used. She didn't have to wait long. One thick limb pushed into her wetness without any resistance, and was soon joined by another that coiled itself around the first. Her cries were suffocated by the thing in her mouth, which was fucking her faster and faster. When yet another limb pressed against her smaller hole she struggled, but in vain. They held her completely captive, and soon the intruder plunged deep into her ass. She had never felt so filled up before, and it made her almost drunk with lust. Her entire lower body throbbed as the limbs moved inside her. Even as she was caught, she tried to meet their movements, tried to get them even deeper with even more force. They were so deliciously warm against her insides, soft yet so delightfully firm. She had no idea how long she had been taken like that, just on the brink of coming again, when the limb in her mouth started pulsating. Reina opened her mouth as wide as she could in obedient anticipation, and was rewarded with a thick, hot steam that filled her mouth to the brim. Within seconds, she felt how the others emptied themselves deep inside her, spurt after spurt filling her pussy and her ass until they overflowed. She almost collapsed when they let her go, struggling to get up from they floor as they shot a few farewell spurts over her body. There would be no rest, however.

Within seconds, some other beast was on top of her, forcing her onto her back. All of a sudden, it was as if she could see herself out of the eyes belonging to some great horned Daemon. Caught on the floor, her body covered in juices, legs spread wide open for the next taker. The Daemon's cock hung thick above her, completely erect. It was almost as if she herself willed the being to grab her by the throat and hold her against the floor as it pressed the thick cock against her sticky slit with animal grunts. A whole different kind of pleasure exploded in her as she felt her own pussy wrap around the thick shaft, tight and wet, eager to receive more seed. She started thrusting without care, watching her own face twist in pleasure from getting filled completely. Straining like a small animal in a trap, moaning and mewling as she was impaled. It was a surreal vision, and it drove her slightly mad with lust. The cock felt hard as rock, hot and heavy with blood, and she love the feeling of it being squeezed tightly with every plunge. Deeper. Harder. The pressure inside her was getting overwhelming. She wanted to fill herself up, to force herself to take it all. She wanted to see herself covered in hot cum, before she was passed off to the next conqueror. And then, with a roar, she came. An explosion followed by a surge of heat as she pumped herself full of cum, throb after throb. Her eyes rolling back as searing heat overflowed, until the thick cock withdrew. Once again she was blind, left only with her aching body and the feeling of heat between her legs.

She was just about to get up when she felt something crawl on top of her. A hand held her hair as a finger - or at least that's what she thought it was - traced across her lips. The creature started whispering some dark incantation and suddenly Reina could feel her lips get incredibly sensitive - shivering as the Demonic finger brushed against them. An indescribable sensation spread in her mouth, rippling waves of heat that made her nerve endings tingle until she could swear that her tongue was just as sensitive as her clit. Suddenly, the creature thrust its finger into her mouth, and she let slip a deep moan as her mouth felt just as good as if someone had slipped a finger into her pussy. Her mind went blank as she sucked eagerly on the finger, lost in this strange sensation that made her entire head throb with pleasure. But it withdrew too quickly, and Reina whimpered in disappointment, desperate to feel more of this strange pleasure. She didn't have to wait long.

Strong arms helped her up to her knees, and within seconds something big and hard brushed up against her face. She didn't hesitate at all, but opened her mouth wide with a satisfied sigh. They could fill her however they wanted, as long as she got more. Something grabbed her hair, and guided her lips to the swollen tip, so warm and lovely against her sensitive tongue. She took it all in with a deep moan, overcome with pleasure as her mouth throbbed with delight. Whatever the creature had done had made her entire mouth as sensitive as her pussy, and the feeling of warm, hard cock against her clit-tongue was intoxicating. The Daemon began fucking her face, and she took it eagerly, clawing and straining as the big thing bumped against the back of her throat. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she almost forgot to breathe as she took the cock as deep as she could. It kept getting more and more intense, and she could feel every bump, every twitch and throb against her tongue. Her head was going to explode. Melt down. Split apart. And then, in the strangest orgasm of her life, her mouth came. A massive burst of pleasure, rippling from her tongue through her head and down her throat, unlike anything she had ever felt before. Within seconds she could feel the Daemon spill its hot cum into her mouth, a sensation so blissfully warm that it almost made her come again right on the spot. Her lips shivered as they wrapped tightly around the pulsating shaft, and she whimpered in delight as the thick seed flowed over her tongue. Every little sensation was multiplied a hundred times, and by the time the Daemon withdrew she had almost forgotten that she was an actual person. But there was still more to come.

They grabbed her arms now, and this time the finger traced across her palms. Within seconds she could feel her hands become just as sensitive as her mouth, trembling in anticipation for what was about to happen. Reina could barely recognize her body anymore, filled with alien sensations her brain could not process. Then, another thick cock was forced into her mouth while two others were placed in her hands, and she lost all control. It was too much, too good, too intense. She could barely hold on as they took her. If the feeling of her mouth being so sensitive was strange, it was nothing compared to how it felt when her hands wrapped around the hot shafts. The more she tightened her grip, the more she felt, and as she worked the slick cocks it felt like her hands were melting from pleasure. It was like being taken in three holes at once, and her poor body couldn't keep up. She could just take it, just submit to the avalanche of sensations as her mouth and hands were used. Once by one they came in and over her, but they still kept going, forcing her closer and closer to some tremendous climax that she had no idea if she'd survive. Thrusting, throbbing, grunting, slick with cum and hard like rock. She thought she was going to pass out, too overcome by it all. But then, in a crackling of alien pleasure, her right hand came. Within seconds, her other hand exploded in a starburst, and by then the trifecta was unavoidable. Reina cried out as her mouth came hard, still being fucked, sloppy with warm cum. The triple explosions cascaded through her body, echoing back and forth until she was nothing more than a whimpering mess on the floor. It wasn't until the Daemon finally undid the spell that she could start regaining some semblance of sanity, though her mouth and hands still tingled from the magical pleasure.

She had no idea how long she had been on her back on the floor, struggling to breathe, when some other creature knelt before her. Strong hands parted her legs without any hesitation, and suddenly the felt something massive land on her stomach. She froze in terror. The thing was huge - long enough to reach up to her breasts and thick to match. It would kill her!

"Please, I-" she whimpered, trying to come up with a way to escape.

But then the Daemon slammed her legs shut again around its cock, and Reina realized that she might just survive after all. Even Daemons had some respect for physical limits it seemed. The massive shaft was slick with juices, and it slipped between her thighs with ease. It was so incredibly hot - almost enough to burn her - and Reina felt thick precum run all over her body as the Daemon started thrusting. Once the initial terror had subsided, she was overcome by the primal lust of it all. It fucked her thighs with a force that would have ruined any other part of her body, it's massive shaft pressing over her stomach with every thrust. Without even thinking about it she used the Moonchild's gift to make her lower body more sensitive, and suddenly the sensation of the massive thing thrusting between her legs felt absolutely glorious. She mewled and moaned, placing her hands around the thick shaft to give even more pleasure. The Daemon grunted and groaned, taking her with such force that she felt like she was being fucked across the floor little by little. She could feel the massive cock start to throb harder and harder, pulsating against her skin. She could almost feel the tremendous force about to be unleashed out of the heavy balls that slapped against her ass with every thrust. It was going to cum. Explode between her legs like a volcano. She moaned and bucked her hips, eager to help the Daemon reach its climax. And with a guttural roar, it came. Thick, hot ropes shot out with enough force that Reina could feel it pumping between her thighs. Much of it missed her, but even then much of her face and breasts were covered in almost searing heat, splattered with sticky Deamon seed. She thought it would never stop as spurt after spurt spilled out, until the Daemon finally pulled back, leaving a warm trail of cum over her stomach and between her legs. She sighed with contentment, having regained a bit of her energy now, but feeling all the more turned on. Energized by the raw, primal force of it all.

The next comer was not far behind. Slippery limbs wrapped around her legs and turned her over on all fours. Reina wondered what manner of creature had come to claim her now, but as soon as it parted her legs and a warm tongue lapped against her clit, she stopped thinking. She cried out and clawed at the floor as the warm, slippery thing did magical things to her swollen little clit, lapping and sucking as more limbs ventured towards her holes. When the first one plunged inside her aching pussy she gave out a deep, satisfied moan. And when another plunged into her tight little ass, she completely stopped breathing. It wrapped herself around her lower body like a vice, lifting her up in the air as it fucked, licked and sucked on her. It was absolutely relentless, and Reina could do nothing but flail helplessly in the air as it drove her insane with pleasure. She could feel tears streaming down her face and hear her own moans echo through the halls as she succumbed completely. The first orgasm came like a bolt of lightning, crackling through her young body as she howled with delight, suspended in mid-air. But the creature did not let up, still plunging it's strong, slick limbs into Reina with merciless intensity as it kept lapping and sucking at her little clit. The second orgasm came only moments later, quickly followed by a third. The world became little more than a hazy storm of pleasure for poor Reina, who hardly even noticed when the creature spilled its warm seed in her holes and let her down on the floor again.

After that it became a blur. Countless queued to make use of her mouth, her pussy and her ass. They made her lick wet, hot slits until her face was wet and her tongue sore. Cocks and limbs filled her mouth, covered her in hot rewards and were quickly replaced by others. She was filled over and over, made into a plaything until she could only whimper in pleasure. Whatever dark energy kept her going didn't even let her pass out from exhaustion. Her body became so sensitive she came from even the slightest touch, and it was only with desperate willpower she could numb herself enough not to pass out from the pleasure. Had it not been for the Moonchild's gift, she might even have died in the process. She was passed around, taken over tables by Daemon after Daemon, until they'd had their fill and she was passed on to the next. Like a dish.

Somewhere in the haze she ended up on her back again, with some great Daemon pressing her cock deep inside. Barely had the Daemon reached bottom before it turned over so Reina was on top. Another Daemon quickly joined in, and with a tight grip on Reina's neck it pushed it's thick limb deep inside from behind. Reina struggled to breathe between the moans, feeling how she teetered on the edge of a massive orgasm. She desperately needed them to come deep inside and let her have relief. And she would have begged them, had not a third Daemon come and put it's cock in her mouth. One of them held her hands, another her neck, and the third her hair. She was stuck in a vice, stretched and filled so far that she was getting lightheaded. Once more, a vision appeared in her mind's eye, and now she saw herself being fucked by... Herself. Not only herself, but Telitha and Idina too. Whether the Daemon's had actually taken those shapes or she was simply going insane was impossible to tell.

Relentlessly, they took her. Used her every hole to please themselves, pushing as deep inside as they could. She could feel the orgasm crashing down on her, her every muscle tensing. Squeezing tighter and tighter around them, milking them for their hot seed. And with a massive shudder, she came like a tidal wave. Her screams were muffled as she clawed and trembled, erupting in a wet gush over the cock inside her pussy. They refused to stop moving, and what was at first a massive wave became splash after splash, every thrust prolonging her ecstasy until she was about to break. Then finally, they let her have her reward. With whatever willpower she had left, she swallowed obediently, feeling their hot spurts run over her behind and down her legs. They slipped out and left her prone, little more than a shivering wreck. Daemon-powered Warlock or not, even she had her limits. That is when the ground trembled, quaking under massive footsteps approaching. She lifted her head weakly, trying to regain her senses. That was when the blindfold slipped.

In panic, she forced her eyes shut, trying to find the piece of cloth. But suddenly, a gargantuan hand wrapped around her and lifted her to the skies. The thunder spoke, but she could not make out the words among the echoes. A terrible feeling inside her was convinced that she was now faced with the very High Lord of the House of Flesh. One massive hand held her, and another pried her legs wide open. She felt herself drip and overflow, and suddenly felt shame, so exposed before such a high Daemon. Then, an overwhelming heat pressed down on her chest, and shot out like thunderbolts until her whole body burned. Something took hold of her, spread in her blood and twisted her very bones to dust. She felt like her body was being ripped apart and put together again. Screaming out her pain, she fought against the darkness that threatened to swallow her. She teetered on the brink of an abyss, a depth where only madness and death dwelt. Finally, in the moment where she though she was utterly lost, the pain flowed away, leaving nothing but a numb heat. In exhaustion, her eyes began to slip open. A mammoth creature towered above her, veiled in shadows under a red moon.

And then - rapture.

An overwhelming torrent of energy struck her, surging like divine lightning through every fiber of her body. In that moment she was reborn, lit aflame with a magic beyond any she had ever felt before. Even when the surge subsided, she felt herself charged with alien energies. Without even thinking, she opened her eyes and gazed into the thousand-fold gaze of the High Lord of the House of Flesh. He smiled in wicked benevolence, and she smiled back, opening her legs wide for him. An offering which he accepted with a thunderous laugh. His gargantuan hand gripped her, and moved her towards his massive cock. Writhing and moaning she twisted in his hand, possessed by forces beyond her control. Like an animal in heat she cried out when the felt the hot tip press against her lips, begging and pleading in tongues unknown. Begged profane deeds of him. With one strong thrust he impaled her on his cock, so roughly that it knocked the breath out of her. She had no idea how it fit, but she did not care. She only opened her legs further, begging for more. And more she got. It was savage. Violent. Raw and magical, far beyond human fucking. Every time he pushed inside, she rippled with pleasure, like a star pulsating with power. Another of his cocks plunged deep into her ass, making her claw and growl with delight. Besides herself with pleasure, she thought she was melting - coming apart as something uncontrollable grew inside her. A pulsating energy, crackling like lightning across her skin. Building. Swirling. Sparkling. The crimson moon above bathed her in its light, a dark blessing as she threw herself off the cliff and let the storm inside her free.

It was ecstasy unlike any before, every nerve ending singing with magic as the she erupted with energy. And when the High Lord burst inside her, overflowing her with hot seed, his power surged through her like the force of a volcano. She lost herself completely, no longer able to see what was her, what was him, and what was pure magic. Carried by the blissful torrent, she tasted the very edge of death and life.

And then, there was only darkness.

* * *

The dark swirl of the rift evaporated behind Beleeza as she stepped back into the bath chamber in Reina's house. With utmost tenderness she carried her bondmate, who was so deep in slumber that she might as well have been dead. Even asleep, the toll that this day had taken on her was apparent on the Warlock's face.

At first, Beleeza was just going to put Reina to bed so she could sleep the ordeal off in peace. But after considering how much of a mess the girl was, she realized that a quick wash would probably be preferable. A bit of magic heated the cold water up again, and with a bit of soap and a soft washcloth she tended gently to her Reina. Even then, the Warlock never once stirred awake.

Finally, having washed and dried her, Beleeza carried Reina to the bed, put her under the blankets, and laid down beside her. It was perhaps a strange thing to do, and a strange place to be for one so newly named First Mistress of the House of Flesh. Others of her kind would celebrate for weeks, if not months. As would she have, once upon a time. But right here, right now, she only wanted to take care of her Warlock. Before she pulled the blankets over the both of them, she looked at the dark red brand that had appeared between Reina's breasts. It was a jagged, ominous mark, still fresh and swollen. That was something the Daemon had not expected from all this. She hoped with all her heart that Reina would forgive her. Beleeza pulled up the blankets and held Reina tightly, whispering a gentle apology, and in the eerie light from the sand storm outside they slept deeper than ever before.