Reincarnation is Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom squealed and I received hearty congratulations from everyone. After dinner we watched some TV in the living room. Dad was in his recliner and I was in the middle of the sofa with mom on my right and Becky on my left. They were both cuddled up to me and I realized this was our normal after dinner ritual. Just before 10:00, Becky stood up, stretched, and said, "I'm going to bed. Good night." And then she was out the door and headed upstairs. Then dad stood up and said, "Me too. I'm beat."

When they had both left, mom leaned over and gave me another deep, passionate kiss before saying, "Well, I guess that just leaves us." Then she reached down, pulled my zipper down, and fished my cock out of my shorts. Without any preamble, she kneeled down in front of me and took my now hard cock in her mouth. She definitely knew what she was doing, and I knew she had done this before. She licked around the head and up and down the shaft before taking it all in her mouth and began to slowly bob her head up and down. She said, "God I love this cock. I wish you could fuck me, but I'm not sure how frisky your dad might get tonight. I don't want him to stick his dick in a pussy full of his son's cum." Then she resumed sucking me until I blew a huge load in her mouth. I noticed she swallowed all of it. While I was sitting there trying to resume normal breathing, she stood up, leaned over to give me a kiss, and said, "Thanks for that. I'll see you in the morning. Good night baby."

Fuck! I should have been shocked, but somewhere in my subconscious, I knew this was not unusual for us. I got up and went to bed where I soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep. While I was sleeping, it was like I was watching a slide show in my dreams. More and more of my life came into focus. I remembered conversations I had had in the past, especially with my sister. I learned that she had a boyfriend named Jake, but they had recently broken up, apparently because she refused to let him fuck her. I remembered conversations I had had with my girlfriend, Lisa, and I knew she had no problem with letting me fuck her.

The next morning, Friday, I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and went down to breakfast with mom and Becky. After breakfast, I asked Becky, "Do you have any plans for after school?"

When she said she didn't, I suggested she ride with me again today and leave her car at home. She thought that was a great idea, so we kissed mom goodbye and went to school. I was a little more outgoing than I was the day before because I recognized everyone and knew their names. Several people asked me if I was going to the party, and I said I was. I was a little confused at first because I didn't see my girlfriend Lisa. Then it came to me that she went to a Catholic school, and I also remembered that the party was at her house. Her parents were going out of town for a long weekend, and she had the house to herself.

While we were driving home after school, I asked Becky if she was going to the party. She said she hadn't been invited. I told her she could go with me and she declined. She said since she had broken up with her boyfriend, she was afraid there would be some guys pressuring her to have sex. I tried to convince her that I wouldn't let that happen, but I couldn't get her to change her mind.

When we got home, I changed and went to our gym to work out, then I took a shower, got dressed, and went to the kitchen to have dinner with my family. After dinner, I left to go to the party.

When I arrived at Lisa's house, I rang the doorbell, and a couple of seconds later, Lisa answered the door. She was an absolute knockout! She was about 5'4, 115 pounds, auburn hair that came to her shoulders, and hazel eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a deep, tongue dueling kiss. When we finally broke away, she took my hand and led me inside. Several of my friends were there and several of her girlfriends from the Catholic school were there as well. As I looked around the room, I saw a punch bowl with a bottle of rum sitting next to it, so I assumed it was spiked. I also saw several people drinking beer or mixed drinks. Lisa went to the refrigerator and handed me a bottle of water. I suddenly realized I didn't drink alcohol.

The party was nice. I enjoyed talking with my friends and the music was nice. Everyone was dancing and having a nice time. As it started getting late, people started leaving, two or three at a time. When everyone had left, Lisa gave me another deep kiss, then she led me back to her bedroom. When she lifted her dress over her head, I was pleasantly surprised to see she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I kissed her, and she immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth where I quickly accepted it.

I placed my hand on her right breast. When I found her nipple, I started squeezing while rubbing my thumb over her now hard nub. She was holding the back of my head as I moved over to her left breast and started sucking and licking on her other nipple. I gently pushed her backwards until her legs hit the edge of the bed and I then assisted her with lying back on the bed. She pulled me to her to give me another deep kiss. It was hard to pull my mouth away from her hungry lips, but I wanted to concentrate on her now hard nipples. I dipped my head down and sucked on her right breast and then started licking my tongue around the nipple. She was moaning and begging me to fuck her, but that was going to have to wait. I got on my knees between her legs, pushing her thighs apart.

I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart and then started licking up and down, slowly seeking out her clit. When I found it, I gently licked it and then put it between my teeth and pulled on it. I felt her shudder and could feel her wetness on my tongue and lips as she climaxed. She was lifting her ass off the bed and pushing her pussy in my face while moaning loudly. After several minutes she said, "Please, no more. You're going to make me pass out if you keep that up. I need you to fuck me." I moved up until we were face to face. I gave her a deep kiss, and I knew she could taste herself on my lips. I reached down to grab my dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before putting the head in. She was moving her head around left and right on her pillow and was lifting her ass trying to get me deeper. She was breathing heavily as she said, "Damn it, Randy! No more teasing. I want you to fuck me." I could feel her juices on my cock so I thrust it in as far as I could and then pulled back again. I moved in and out and wiggled side to side for a while before she was begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I felt her cum several times before I felt my own release coming. I told her I was going to cum and she screamed, "Yes! Cum in my pussy! Give it to me!"

I shot load after load into her now gushing pussy, and I continued to pump in and out of her for several more seconds. When we were both out of breath, I rolled off her and laid back on the bed. After several minutes, she said, "Fuck! I have never cum that much in my life. Don't make me wait a week for your cock ever again."

When we had returned to normal breathing, she put her hand on my cock and gave it a squeeze and stroked it a couple of times before moving down the bed and placing her face over my cock. She licked the tip and then slowly licked around the head a couple of times before taking it in her mouth. She moved her head up and down a few times until I was fully hard again. She popped it out of her mouth and looked up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. She said, "I love to suck your cock. Would you like to cum in my mouth?" Before I could answer, she put it back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. I finally managed to gasp, "I would love to cum in your mouth, but don't swallow. I don't want you to get pregnant!"

She spit my dick out and slapped me on my thigh. She was laughing and choking, and when she caught her breath again, she said, "Asshole! Don't do that to me. I'm trying to concentrate. Don't make me laugh!"

She resumed sucking my cock while softly fondling my balls. I placed my hand on her head and started pumping back and forth. She was really slurping on my dick and I felt my climax building. I told her I was going to cum, and without slowing down, she just mumbled, "Um hum." I couldn't hold back anymore. I filled her mouth with cum, and she sucked and licked until she had swallowed every drop.

We laid next to each other for a while, kissing and playing with each other. She said, "Graduation is next week. Have you made a decision about college yet?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. I got a full scholarship to A&M. How about you?"

"That's great, Randy! I'm so proud of you. I got a partial scholarship to Notre Dame that pays for the academics and books, but not housing or food. Mom and dad are paying for the rest of it."

"Oh, wow Lisa. I mean, I'm really happy for you, but that's so far away. A&M is just an hour away. I was hoping to spend some time with you on the weekends."

She sighed, took my hands in hers, and said, "I know. It really sucks. Hopefully we can get together on our breaks, though."

I think we both realized that our relationship probably wouldn't last through another year. She would probably meet someone and so would I. It was getting late, so I told her I had to go. She told me I could stay, but I told her I had to get up early to take care of some things around the house. She gave me a deep kiss and said, "Call me, lover."

Becky's birthday was on Monday, so when we got home from school, mom told us to change into nice clothes because dad was taking us out for dinner. I got undressed, put on my gym shorts and went to the gym. I had a good workout, showered, and changed into a pair of black slacks and a light blue Polo shirt.

When dad got home, he was already wearing a coat and tie and he said he had taken a shower at the hospital, so we were both ready to go. Of course, we had to wait on the ladies to get ready. Let me tell you, it was well worth the wait.

Mom was wearing a red form fitting dress that accentuated her fine ass and tits, and a pair of red patent leather heels. Her look was somewhere between a top model and a porn star. All I know is, she would have every man who crossed her path tonight drooling. A few seconds later, Becky came into the living room wearing a yellow sun dress that stopped about three inches above her knees, and the spaghetti straps were having a hard time holding her breasts in. I wasn't sure, but I don't think she was wearing a bra. I said, "Damn, dad. We must be the two luckiest guys on the planet."

I couldn't believe he could be so clueless when he asked, "Why's that, son?"

"Open your eyes dad! We have the pleasure of dining with the two most beautiful women in this city. Hell, probably in the state of Texas!"

Before he could say anything, Becky and mom both said, "Awww...that's so sweet."

Mom gave me one of her toe curling kisses, and said, "That was so nice of you to say. Thank you honey."

Becky then came over to me and gave me an equally passionate kiss, and said, "Thank you, bro. You look pretty hot yourself."

I looked at dad, and he was patting his pockets to make sure he had his wallet, phone, and keys. He didn't pay any attention to the rest of us. I had wondered before if mom would give me a French kiss in front of dad, but not only did she, Becky did, too, and dad seemed oblivious. I was trying to pull up a past memory of mom and me, but it wouldn't appear. I was trying to remember if I had ever fucked her. She had hinted that we had when she gave me a blowjob a few nights ago. Even if I hadn't in the past, I was determined that I would sometime soon.

We went outside and got into dad's dark green Mercedes 600S sedan and drove to the best restaurant in town.

The service was excellent as was the food. It was funny watching the waiter trying to keep from looking at my mom's and my sister's ample cleavage. No problem, as long as he just looked. The upside was that dad ordered wine for all four of us and the waiter didn't even hesitate to bring four glasses without thinking to check our ID's. Even though I knew I didn't usually drink alcohol, apparently I was used to occasionally drinking wine.

After dinner, we headed back home. Dad said he had to get up early, so he went to bed. I asked Becky if she was ready for her present, and I noticed her eyes were glazed over but she had a big grin on her face. She just nodded her head, then headed to her room. Mom walked over to me, gave me a kiss, and whispered in my ear, "It's so nice of you to do this for Becky. If you need any help, you know where to find me."

"Thanks mom, but I think we will be okay."

I walked down the hall to Becky's room and opened the door. She was lying on her bed, completely nude. The sight of her absolutely perfect teenage body almost took my breath away. I took my shirt off and dropped it on the floor. I then moved to sit on the side of her bed where I removed my shoes, socks, and pants. I reached over to rub my hand up and down her thigh as I said, "My god, Becky. You are so beautiful."

I noticed goose bumps appear on her skin and her nipples hardened. I moved my head down to suck on her nipple while my hand kept moving up her thigh. I asked, "Are you ready for this?"

She let out a little moan, then gasped, "Yes, Randy. Please make me a woman. I have wanted this for so long."

"Okay, Becky. Just so you know, I will be as gentle as I can with you, but the first time I enter you, I will have to break your hymen. It will probably hurt at first, but from what I've been told, the pain will soon turn to pleasure."

I sucked on her other nipple for a minute before giving her a kiss, and then placing my knees on the bed between her legs. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy lips. When she started to moan, I pushed in about halfway, pulled back, and then plunged in as deep as I could go. I heard her gasp and when I looked at her face, a tear was running down her cheek. I said, "I'm sorry, baby. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you. I'm going to hold still for a few seconds so you can get used to the girth stretching your tight little pussy. When I start fucking you again, it should feel better, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. After a couple of seconds, I slowly pulled my dick almost all the way out, and then all the way back in. I kept up that slow pace for a few more seconds, but I was having a problem maintaining my control. Her pussy was so tight, it was all I could do to not pop a nut right there and then. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but I asked anyway, "Are you okay sis?"

She smiled and nodded her head again, and then said, "It only hurt for a couple of seconds. It feels really good now. Thank you for doing this Randy. I love you."

"I love you, too, sis, and believe me, it was my pleasure."

Since she seemed to be okay, I continued fucking her with long, slow strokes. I reached down and started rubbing her clit, and I felt her body jump. I kept rubbing it and heard her breathing get faster, until she let out a long moan and started shaking. I was pretty sure she had just experienced her first orgasm, at least the first one caused by a man. When I was sure she was okay with what I was doing, I started pumping a little faster so that I could cum. Then a thought hit me that made me stop moving.

"Shit, sis! I just thought of something. I forgot to bring a condom!"

She chuckled and said, "Don't worry about it, dummy. Mom put me on the pill a month ago. You're good to go."

"So, it's okay for me to cum in you?"

"You better! I've been waiting a long time for this. Cum in me. Let me feel it."

Well, that's all I needed to know. I started pumping deep and fast, and in a few minutes, I felt my balls churning. I said, "I'm cumming, sis." And then I filled her up with my hot semen.

We laid there for a minute, catching our breath, before I asked, "Are you okay, sis?"

She had a big smile on her face when she answered, "More than okay. I feel great! I'm now officially a woman. A well-fucked woman. I can't believe how awesome that was. Except for the part where you hurt me, you asshole!"

"Oh god, Becky, I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to hurt you."

Then I noticed she was laughing. She said, "I'm just messing with you. I knew enough about the first time that I was expecting it, and it wasn't that bad." Then she kissed me again. I rolled off her and started to get dressed. Before I left, I said, "Thank you for trusting me enough to do this. You are officially the hottest woman I know, and I hope you will let me make love to you again sometime." Then I kissed her and went back to my room where I fell into a deep sleep, and again, my dreams were a series of past memories of my current life.

Sometime during the night, my dreams were interrupted when I heard my sister whispering in my ear. "Randy... Randy... Wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and asked with a raspy voice, "What Becky? What's wrong? What are you doing here? What time is it?"

She answered, "It's 2:00. I hate to wake you, but I need your help."

"What could you possibly need help with at two in the morning?" I groaned.

"It's about what we did last night," she whispered.

It took me a couple of seconds to clear my brain enough to know what she was talking about. When I realized she was talking about me taking her virginity, I asked, "Didn't you like your birthday present? Do you regret what we did?"

"No way! I've been thinking about it all night. I couldn't sleep. I don't regret anything. I am so happy that you did that for me. I loved it. I'm a little sore, but I was wondering if we could do it again?"

"Now?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, if it's not too much trouble, but I was also wondering if you could show me a couple of things before that."

I yawned, and then asked, "Like what?"

She sat down next to me with her legs crossed, Indian style. She was wearing a T-Shirt and white panties. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were poking through the front of her shirt. She said, "All of my girlfriends think I'm stupid because I wouldn't let anyone fuck me. I'm probably the only virgin in my class. Well, up until last night. Some have even called me a prude. But it's more than that. When they talk about this guy or that guy and things they have done, they will laugh and I will laugh right along with them, but sometimes I don't even know what they're talking about. Could you help me?"

"Help you with what? What exactly do you need?"

"Can you show me what it means when they talk about some guy eating them? What exactly are they talking about?"

Okay. Now I was awake. Now she had my attention. I asked, "Jeez, Becky. Don't you ever watch porn?"

She answered, "No. I've never been interested in that. I promised mom that I would wait until I was 18 before I had sex, so I didn't want to watch porn because it might make me want to do it sooner."

I explained, "Becky, what they mean is the guy is eating their pussy. Not actually eating it but licking it. I don't know of any woman who doesn't love having a guy do that for them. It is also known as going down on them. Would you like me to show you what that's like?"

"Would you really do that for me?"

Would I? You're damn right I would. That's what I was thinking, but what I said was, "Of course I would, Becky. You know I love you and would do anything for you. Now, I need you to take your panties off and lay back for me."

When she was on her back, I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs and then back again. Then I leaned forward and started kissing up the inside of her thighs until I could start kissing her pussy lips. She gasped but didn't do anything to stop me. I told her to relax and then I continued. I licked up both sides of her lips and I could smell her arousal. I then pulled her lips apart and licked up both sides of her inner lips. I could feel her trembling as I plastered my mouth to her pussy and began licking like I was eating an ice cream cone. I had never tasted a sweeter pussy than hers. By the time I had licked her a few times, her juices were flowing, and I happily licked it up. I stuck my tongue inside and started fucking her with my tongue. She was moaning and bucking her hips up when I put two fingers in so I could finger fuck her. That elicited more moans, so I started licking her clit. That drove her over the edge, and she had a very loud, wet orgasm. She said, "Oh, shit! That feels so good. I love having your tongue in my pussy. I never knew how good that could feel."