Reincarnation is Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned my knees between her legs and then leaned down to kiss her. She opened her mouth so our tongues could duel with each other. I broke the kiss and moved my head down further so I could kiss her nipples, first one and then the other. I loved her tits. As I began sucking on her now hard nipples, she began to moan and move her butt back and forth under me. I asked her, "Did you like having your pussy eaten?"

"Oh, fuck yes. It felt so good."

"Well, just so you know, I will be happy to do that for you anytime you want me to. Now, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, now that you asked, can you show me how to give a blow job?"

Man was I glad I was able to possess this body and become a part of this family. I had a feeling I was going to be very happy living with a horny mom and sister, and I had a beautiful, sexy, horny girlfriend, too!

I told Becky to trade places with me. I was now sitting on the bed with my head against the headboard. Becky moved down so she was kneeling between my legs. I instructed her to take my cock in her hand and give it a few strokes. I then told her to put it in her mouth. Becky turned out to be a natural. She licked up and down, sucked on the head, and ran her tongue around it a couple of times before taking the whole thing in her mouth. She proceeded to give me a great blowjob with very little instruction from me.

Becky started bobbing her head up and down and sucking my cock with gusto. I finally felt my balls tighten and I let her know I was about to cum. She didn't slow down, she just mumbled "Mm Hum." It only took a few more strokes before I unloaded in her mouth. She promptly swallowed every drop and continued sucking until she had swallowed it all. She slowly let my dick out, licked her lips, and said, "Damn! That was good! I don't know why I haven't done that before. Thanks. Oh, and I will tell you the same thing you told me. Anytime you want me to do that again, just ask."

"I'm going to hold you to that. I can't believe that was your first time. That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. Now, since tonight has turned into a sex clinic, let me make you aware of one more little tidbit. A man is not a machine. As much as I would like to fuck you all night, all men, including me, need a little time to recover. Of course, you can help with that."

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" she happily asked.

"Come here and let me hold you."

I pulled her to me and put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder, and I reached over with my free hand and started rubbing her nipple. She started purring like a cat.

"Now, reach down and gently rub my cock."

She was gently rubbing my cock, and I almost drifted off to sleep, but before I could, I felt myself getting hard again. I said, "That's good Becky. Now move down and take my cock in your mouth, but don't give me another one of your awesome blowjobs. Just put the tip in your mouth and start licking around the head. Keep stroking it gently while you lick it."

"Randy, this is the first cock I have ever touched. Are they all this big?"

I suddenly had an image in my head of being in the shower at school. I didn't want to brag, but I knew I was bigger than most of the other guys. I answered, "I think the average size is about six inches. Mine is eight inches and bigger around than most."

"I'm so glad you were my first. I love your cock. And now I know that I can probably handle anything a future boyfriend may have. I just hope you haven't spoiled me. I might not be satisfied with anything smaller."

I was now as hard as I could possibly get, so I asked, "Are you ready to get fucked again, little sister?"

"Fuck yes! I haven't stopped thinking about it since you popped my cherry earlier. And even though I was a little sore, I feel better now that you licked me. I know you were gentle with me before, but, if you want to, I think you could fuck me a little harder this time."

"Okay, but if you are feeling uncomfortable, or if I'm hurting you, just let me know. I want you to enjoy having sex, and I want to enjoy giving you pleasure as much as you will let me. I hope that twenty years from now when we are both married with kids, we can still get together to fuck now and then."

"Sounds good to me, big brother. Now, come fuck me."

I slipped my dick into her warm, wet pussy, and started stroking in and out at a fairly slow pace. When she started panting and pulling on my shoulders, I started to thrust deeper and faster. She was moaning as she wrapped her ankles around my ass. She was breathing harder and moaning louder when I felt her pussy squeezing my dick. Damn she was tight. After just a few more deep strokes, she exploded with a massive orgasm. I could feel my cock, balls, and even my thighs soaked with her juices. I gave her a few more thrusts and then blasted another load of semen in her. I stayed there for a minute before pulling out. She was gasping, trying to catch her breath when she giggled and said, "Fuck! Why did I wait so long to do this? That is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Thank you, Randy."

Thank you? She was thanking me? I should be thanking her! I really did hope we could continue to fuck each other until we were both old and gray. She was amazing.

We were both wiped out, and it was a couple more hours before the sun came up, so she went back to her room and I finally drifted off to sleep, knowing that I had three beautiful women who were willing to give me blowjobs, and at least two of them were willing to fuck my brains out. I still wasn't sure about my mom, but as it turned out, when I fell asleep, I had a very vivid dream that answered my question.

I remembered my mom coming to my bedroom when I turned 18. She told me that she wanted to teach me everything I needed to know about pleasing women. She taught me how to get a woman aroused by kissing, nibbling down their neck, feeling their breasts and then nibbling and sucking on their nipples. We were both nude and she was letting me practice everything she was talking about on her, so by the time she had demonstrated how to finger her pussy, I was hard as a rock. Mom took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. She said, "Oooh, mommy has a big boy! The girls are going to love this dick!"

She taught me how to eat her pussy and then she taught me how to properly fuck her. When we had rested, she demonstrated what it was like to get a blowjob. Over the following several days, she taught me how to sixty-nine, she rode me in cowboy and reverse cowboy positions, and then she showed me how to fuck her doggy style. It was about a month later that she taught me how to fuck her in the ass. She explained that she had been wearing various sized butt plugs to get ready to receive my big dick. After I lubed her ass and my cock, I slowly entered her ass. After several slow strokes, she was screaming for me to pound her in the ass with my big cock. She seemed to really enjoy it. While I enjoyed giving her pleasure, to tell you the truth, I could take it or leave it. I enjoyed her pussy much more.

During my dream, I could picture myself fucking another woman, but I couldn't remember who it was. When I woke up, I was soaked in sweat and had a raging hard-on. I got up, walked down to Becky's room, and opened the door. She was still sleeping, she was still nude, and her sheets were hanging off the end of her bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned over, and started sucking her nipple. In a few seconds she started moaning. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled at me and said, "Good morning. That feels nice."

"I'm horny as hell. Would you like to share a shower with me?"

She smiled, stretched, and replied, "Ummmhh. That sounds nice. I've never done that before." We entered her bathroom, stepped into the roomy shower, and turned on the water to a nice, warm temperature. I took the soap and lathered her upper body, paying special attention to her breasts. She was purring like a cat. When I had completed her upper body, she took the soap and started rubbing my chest and arms. She reached down and soaped my dick while rubbing her hands back and forth, giving me a lovely hand job. I returned the favor by fingering her until she climaxed. She noticed that I hadn't cum yet, so she had me sit down on the corner bench while she kneeled and gave me a blowjob until I blasted a load of cum in her mouth. We dried off, and then went to our own bedrooms to get dressed.

When we got to the kitchen, I remembered dad said he had to be in early this morning, so mom was alone in the kitchen. She made scrambled eggs and sat them in front of us. She was looking back and forth at us, and finally asked Becky, "Well, how was it?"

I had learned that my little sister had a sharp wit and was a bit of a smart ass, so she asked, "How was what?"

Mom looked at her in disbelief for just a few seconds before she realized Becky was messing with her. "You know damn well what I'm talking about. How does it feel to be a woman?"

"Oh, that. How do you know Randy actually went through with it? Maybe he chickened out, and I'm still a virgin."

Mom smiled and said, "Well, I know because I could hear you moaning. It sounded like he was really pounding you good. Your dad was already asleep, but I got so wet, I was thinking about sneaking down to Randy's room later, so he could take care of me, too."

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't because I loved getting fucked so much, I snuck down to his room later myself and had him do it again."

Mom looked at her, then at me, and then back at Becky. She had a big smile on her face, and said, "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Becky took a few bites of her eggs before continuing, "Well, then, you should be happy to know that not only did he teach me how to fuck, he also showed me how to give a blow job and he showed me what it was like to have my pussy eaten, which, by the way, I really liked."

Mom looked very pleased with her two children. She said, "You will be going to college next year, and I'm sure you will probably join a sorority. Unless things have changed a lot since I was in college, you will probably be introduced to girl on girl pussy eating. One night this week, if you will let me, I will be glad to demonstrate how to give and receive oral sex with a female."

Becky seemed to be thinking about that, but she finally answered, "Sounds good, mom."

We finished breakfast, kissed mom goodbye, and then drove to school. Becky chose to ride with me again. I really enjoyed the fact that we seemed to be growing closer. She came to my room every night that week where we either fucked, or she just wanted to give me a blowjob or have me eat her.

Graduation was on Friday night. Afterward, we went to dinner at the same restaurant we had gone to for Becky's birthday. After another wonderful dinner, we went home, changed into comfortable clothes, and retired to the living room to watch TV. Just before 10:00, dad got a call saying he was needed for an emergency surgery at the hospital. He apologized and told mom he would probably be late. He then rushed out the door. Mom said she was going to have another glass of wine and asked if we wanted one. I said no, but Becky got up and went in the kitchen with mom. While I was watching TV, I heard them whispering in the kitchen. A short while later, Becky came out, gave me a kiss, and said she was going to bed. Mom sat down next to me and drank her wine, and then said she was going to bed and gave me a kiss. I watched about ten more minutes of TV, then I got up and went to bed.

I was lying in bed nude, because I thought Becky would probably come visit me during the night, so why bother with clothes. I was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard a soft knock on the door and saw Becky come over to my bed. Or at least I thought it was Becky. When she sat down on the edge of the bed, I saw that is was my mom. She whispered, "Are you still awake?" When I told her I was, she asked if I minded if she joined me in my bed. I got a big grin on my face and answered, "Not at all."

She said, "Becky was kind enough to let me spend a little time with you. You don't mind fucking your old mommy, do you?"

"So that's what you two were whispering about in the kitchen earlier."

Mom giggled and answered, "I know she has been in your bed every night since you took her virginity. I think she's going to be just like me. She's already hooked on sex and she's going to want to get as much as she can. I hope you have enough left for me."

I didn't bother to answer. Instead, I leaned down to give her a tongue dueling kiss, and she held the back of my head as she returned it. I moved down to her left breast and started sucking and licking on her nipple. I switched to her right breast and started licking my tongue around the nipple. She laid her head back on my pillow and started moaning. After I thought I spent a sufficient amount of time on her breasts, I moved my head down, spread her knees, and put my face between her legs. I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart and then started licking up and down, slowly seeking out her clit. When I found it, I gently licked it and then put it between my teeth and pulled on it. I felt her shudder and could feel her wetness on my tongue and lips.

She said in a hoarse whisper, "That's it, baby. Just like mommy taught you." She lifted her ass off the bed and pushed her pussy in my face while moaning loudly. After several minutes she said, "Oh yes, baby! That's so good. You are really good at eating mommy's pussy." After a minute of licking her cunt, she had another climax, and then said, "I need you to fuck me now. Fuck your mommy, baby. Show me what you can do."

I moved up until we were face to face, and I gave her a deep kiss. I knew she could taste herself on my lips. I reached down to grab my dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before putting the head in. She was lifting her ass, trying to get me deeper. She was breathing heavily as she said, "That's it, baby. Fuck me." I could feel her juices on my cock so I thrust it in as far as I could and then pulled back again. I could feel her fingernails scratching my back, but I didn't mind. It was just her way of showing me I was making her feel good. I moved in and out and wiggled side to side for a while before she was begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I felt her cum several times before I felt my own release coming. I said, "Mom, I'm gonna cum." She practically screamed "Yes! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

I shot load after load into her now gushing pussy, and I continued to pump in and out of her several more times. When we were both out of breath, I rolled off of her and laid back on the bed. After several minutes, she said, "Shit! I needed that. We need to do that more often."

"Anytime you want, mom. Anytime."

I woke up Saturday morning and stumbled down the stairs feeling like I had a hangover. I didn't of course. I was just worn out. When I got to the kitchen, mom sat a cup of hot coffee on the table for me and asked, "Cereal okay this morning?"

"Yeah, mom, that's fine."

She made me a bowl of cereal, and I had only eaten a couple of spoons full when Becky came in and sat down. She greeted mom and me, and mom said, "We're just having cereal this morning. That okay with you?"

Becky answered, "Of course mom."

Mom then said, "Try not to disturb your dad. He didn't get in until after 4:00 a.m. He needs his sleep."

I asked Becky what she had planned for today. She said she thought she would lay by the pool and work on her tan. I asked if I could join her, and she said, "Of course." Then she asked mom, "You want to join us?"

She said she needed to do a load of laundry and straighten the house but would probably join us in a while. Becky and I went out to the pool where she took off her top and asked me if I could put some suntan lotion on her. She seemed much more confident in her sexuality than she had been before she turned 18. I did some pushups and sit ups before diving in the pool. After a couple of laps, I laid down next to Becky to let the sun dry me off.

In about an hour, mom came outside wearing a very skimpy white Bikini. She saw Becky and said, "Oh, are we going topless now?" Without waiting on an answer, she took off her top and threw it next to Becky's. She sat down in a lounge chair next to us and asked, "Would you be a dear and put some suntan lotion on my back?"

After I had rubbed some suntan lotion on her back and shoulders, I rubbed some on her tits. I was very thorough, telling her, "We don't want these puppies to burn, now do we?" As I was rubbing her nipples, she moaned and said, "You are making me so fucking horny."

Before either of us could say anything else, her cell phone rang. She talked for a few minutes before I heard her say, "I don't think Ben could get the time off but let me talk to the kids. I'll call you back in a few minutes."

She looked at us and said, "That was your Aunt Marcie. She and your cousin Mindy are planning a vacation to Cabo San Lucas next month. She wants to know if we are interested in joining them. I know your dad can't go, but I don't see why we can't go have fun. What do you say?"

I looked at Becky and she just shrugged, so I told mom, "Yeah, sounds like fun. But I'll only go if Becky does."

Before Mom could ask her directly, Becky said, "Yeah, I'm in. I haven't seen Mindy in ages. It will be good to catch up."

Mom smiled and said, "I agree. It sounds like fun. Marcie said to let her know and she would make the reservations. Would it be okay with you if we shared a room?"

Becky asked, "Won't they think that will be a little strange?"

"No, I don't think so. I know my sister well enough that she won't ask any questions. And Mindy is only two weeks younger than you, so Marcie has probably taken it on herself to teach her all about sex. So, if we are in agreement, I will call her back."

Mom called her sister back and told her to book two rooms with two Queen beds. She said she would sleep on one of the beds and Becky and I would share the other one. When she hung up, she said Marcie didn't ask any questions or make any comments. Then she looked at me and asked, "How about it stud? Do you think you can handle four hot women for a week?"

I told her I thought I could but I asked her, only partially joking, "Do you think you could convince dad to get me some Viagra?"

She laughed and said she would see what she could do. It sounds like a great way to spend a week before starting college.

To be continued.