Reindeer Games: Donner

Story Info
Donner, a reindeer, submits to an anthro wolf...
1.1k words
3.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

It was good too to take control for himself, Razak thought, tipping a glass of champagne back so that he could get out every last drop of the goodness, every drip and every bubble that burst tantalisingly on his tongue. Leaning back against the kitchen counter in the cabin, he moaned softly as a smaller reindeer with only a light rack of antlers and a few lighters spots struck through his coat took his dick down his throat.

It was easy to last, after all the fun he'd had that night, but he was still a little sore from his last round with the reindeer that went by Cupid, his tail hole pleasantly gaping, but only a little. He caressed Donner's head gently as he suckled on his cock, smirking down at the littler reindeer with a grin that betrayed the need for a little dominance. There was no fun in being a switch, after all, if he didn't play both sides of the coin, enjoying himself in all ways that were offered to him.

A wolf could be a hunter... But a wolf could be opportunistic too.

That was how he set his glass aside with a rattle, grunting, pressing forward, taking the smaller reindeer's nice, tight muzzle roughly. Donner whined and tried to lap up against the underside of his cock, but he was too horny to do anything much, his eyes glazed over in sweet submission, nothing more than a cute little reindeer fuck-toy that Raz could do with as he pleased.

Sometimes, that was needed. With the taste of champagne lingering in his mouth, the hard back of the cabinet behind him, he took everything he needed, eyes on Donner's throbbing pink length too. The reindeer's tongue managed to flicker up and around the head of his cock as he pulled back, though the wolf shuddered in place, a lazy smirk spreading across his lips.

Donner squeaked, his head dragged back from the wolf's cock, looking up at him, a paw wound tightly into the dark brown hair atop his head, between his antlers.

"Come ride my dick, buck," Razak growled, licking his lips even through the tease. "Now that you've got it all wet for your tight little arse..."

Donner might have had something to say about that, but, really, he wanted the same thing the wolf did. There was no point in pushing back, not when he could so easily and simply turn around, presenting his small yet strong, athletic buttocks to the wolf. Razak had to bow his knees a little, in a partial squat, to get down to the right level for Donner, but it would all be worth it when his cock sank into his tail hole.

The tip caught, dribbling pre-cum, squeezing between Donner's rear cheeks to find the treat of his pucker, the hole which offered so many promises in its tight grasp. Yet the wolf did not take the reindeer in a thrust but rather dragged him sensually back onto his cock, forcing him playfully to ride him, to buck and grind as if the reindeer was the one in control. Of course, that was not so, but Razak enjoyed the feeling of a tight sub grinding onto him, bleating and moaning, lust slipping from his lips.

"Oh, fuck, you're so big..." Donner whined, his little tail twitching back against the wolf's stomach as Razak rolled his hips. "Oooohhh..."

"Ride me, then maybe you'll loosen up a bit."

That could not be so, though the reindeer could relax around the wolf's length, nodding tightly, his eyes closed, one more shuddering gasp breaking his lips. Then the real game and ride began, grinding and rolling his hips back onto the wolf's cock as if there was nothing else in the world for him, losing his sense of himself in a moment in the cabin kitchen that, really, should not have taken place. Razak didn't know whether it was okay for him to fuck all the reindeer -- even if they had been quite forward in their advances towards him -- but it was far too late to go back now, grabbing Donner's hips.

A snarl ripped itself from the wolf's throat, lips curling back, need pumping through him. He was so hard, aching for it, yet his orgasm was slow to come, a deep, burning rise curling up from the pit of his being. His body begged, in a way, for relief, for rest, but he could not have both in the way that he wanted them, not without orgasm first.

The need to cum confused everything as he watched the reindeer's arse bouncing on his cock, grinding back onto his swelling knot, though he would not sink into the buck's tail hole that time. That might have been too much for him, what with how his legs shook, bleating and keening, stomping his little cloven hooves. But it was not too much for the wolf as he growled, grabbing his own knot with a squeeze that got him right to the edge, as if he had just sunk it into a tight hole to swell to its fullest extent.

Donner squealed, painting the kitchen floor with his cum, the thump of the wolf's body back up against the cabinets rattling them, his head falling back. The sweet bliss of orgasm swept him away, pump after pump of his cock spending his seed bringing with it a shuddering gasp of relief, even if he was too sensitive, really, to be cumming again so quickly. Still, he wanted it desperately, that moment of ecstasy, something that could not be taken away from the moment, as much as he might have wanted to cling onto.

Dimly aware of how he came down from his high, the wolf groaned, reaching around to fondle Donner's lightly softening cock. The squeak the reindeer gave was more adorable than it had any right to be.

"Mm... You buck like you need it."

Donner blushed, though only rolled his hips back against Raz' shaft, which seemed to refuse to soften, at least for the moment. For there were two more reindeer that the wolf had not yet met at the farm and he was sure that they were merely waiting in the wings for him.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stable Yard Studs An anthro stallion gets some time with a special stud...in Gay Male
Reindeer Games: Rudolph Rudolph takes the anthro wolf for one final ride...in Gay Male
Deeper A gay anthro couple take anal pleasure with a risky edge...in Gay Male
The Bliss of Darkness Kyle becomes a werewolf but his brother makes him a monster.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
More Stories