Reindeer Games: Prancer

Story Info
An anthro reindeer is taken under her tail by a wolf...
1.1k words
2.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Razak grinned widely, his tongue lolling out as Prancer, a smaller reindeer with darker spots struck through the brown of her fur, laid herself back along the length of a log, which supposedly was for eating, for him. She pulled her legs back saucily, showing off the slit of her sex, already glistening with her juices, seemingly unbothered by the cold, the snow lining the ground around them. It had already, however, been scuffed up by both cloven hooves and paws.

The wolf had given up on any clothing while the reindeer seemed intent on making use of him before their winter flight, pulling the sleigh together, though he didn't care all that much how they did it anymore. He had been interested, before, how it was done, but it was hard to care about something like that when he dropped to his knees, lapping sensually into Prancer's pussy, his flexible tongue spreading her folds, letting her sweetly accept him.

"Ohhh, yeah... Ohhh, how did you know...ah...that I like that?"

She was a talkative little reindeer, but he didn't mind that as she twisted her fingers lovingly through his petroleum hair, dragging him closer into her. His blue fur ruffled where he shivered, though his tongue did not discern between her pussy or her tail hole, lapping between, curling and dipping past her anal ring as she squirmed delightedly on his tongue.

"Oh, yes... Mmmph, damn it... Oh, that feels good... Ah!"

Razak nuzzled her crotch, chin brushing her clit, offering Prancer a tease of different sensation, though his tongue eagerly fluttered back down across her clit, sucking it reverently between his lips. That was too much for her, however, the reindeer lifting her hips and bucking fervently, nearly crushing his nose.

He needed her, though he had only just cum with Dancer, need rising. What was it about the reindeer that had him so hot and bothered? He hadn't even come out there to fuck any of them. Yet that was how things had ended up and he was not about to worry about such a turn of events as he rose, pressing over the reindeer as he eased her thighs apart. As if in a version of a mating press, his legs came down over her thighs as he playfully forced her to keep them apart, his cock teasing at the entrance to her sex before slipping a shade lower.

"Ah... What are you... Ohhhh!"

Yet Prancer's wail of lust, clinging to him, begging him for more, told all as he drove, slowly, into her backside rather than her pussy, holding her tightly while he steadied her through penetrating. Slow and steady, he opened her tail hole around him while her tail flicked back and forth with tension, trying to relieve the pressure inside her, though his paw would soon do that well enough. His paw squirmed down between their bodies, fingering her clit, playing and rubbing, the reindeer putty in his paws, splayed back down over the log as if she did not even have the energy left in her to hang onto him.

All she could do was take his thrusts as he ground deep, his knot swelling lightly, though not slowly, letting it lock them together for deep, pounding thrusts. Sure, it meant that Razak could not pull back all that much between his thrusts, but it was worth it to feel the tight grip of her arse around his cock, as if she was trying to squeeze down on it even then. Yet the reindeer's antlers knocked back against the log, panting and moaning, grunting and bleating. Oh, those bleats sure were adorable...

His paw was not idle either, squeezing her clit between his thumb and forefinger, finding those moments that made her arch and try to grind her hips up to him as if she was losing control. Yet Raz was not particularly sure that the reindeer had been in control at all, grunting, moaning, panting, thrusting deep, the tightness of her sending him to further heights of pleasure.

And then she squealed, her hoof-like nails digging into his arms as she clung to him haphazardly, the moment ringing with passion, her cries sent out across the snowy landscape of the farm, the fields, the barn. The fence posts stood silent with a covering of snow, sparkling and undisturbed, but if the night had been peaceful before it was the passionately rutting duo that took it for their own, breaking the quiet.

Quiet was boring anyway.

Razak grunted, thrusting through her orgasm, bearing down a little harder and stimulating her clit with more juices from her slickening pussy until she could not bear it any longer. There was a limit to what pleasure was good at that point of climax, yet he could push her through just a little of it without knowing her more intimately, loving how tightly she clenched around his cock.

A little tease of further orgasm, the reindeer's white throat beautifully exposed to him, head rocked back, the embodiment of passion. Nipping at her throat as he pressed down even more fervently over her, grinding in, his knot swelling to its full extent, ensuring that there was no pulling out until he had every last bit of her that he could have wanted, he could not hold back for a single moment longer.

He howled, throwing his head back, panting between grunts, losing track of himself and what he was doing, though it did not matter, not as her arse took every drop of his cum. Spurt after spurt filled her, splashing up inside, their chests heaving and panting, their fur ever so slightly matted where they had sweated faintly through their coats.

He leaned over her, kissing her neck, the line of her jaw, Prancer quivering. God, she was beautiful, but a scuffling in the snow to his back had him glancing back, balls aching as he spent more inside her. With his knot clutched like that, there was little else he could do but allow himself to be milked.

Other reindeer had come out and his cock ached, despite having emptied two loads into the reindeer that had come by to see him so far. Razak's tail wagged, a lazy grin pulling at his lips. It was promising to be a very good night for the wolf indeed, with only the twinkling of the stars above to bear witness to their lusty tryst...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
Training Coach's Slut Coach hypnotises him into being the team's slut...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
The Breeding Program Light femdom with an anthro zebra and male milking...in NonHuman
Breeding Monsters When banished, he lives out his fantasy of fucking monsters.in NonHuman
More Stories