The Breeding Program

Story Info
Light femdom with an anthro zebra and male milking...
2.2k words
4.26
13.7k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Rufus sat uncomfortably on the examination table, his striped legs swinging as he sat there in a loose yet comfortable pair of shorts. The zebra was not the shortest of furs but the anthro mare examining him was taller by nearly half a meter, thicker and more voluptuous than his lithe form. Swallowing his nerves, he brushed his short mane made, bristles rough against his paw, and tried not to swing his legs too much. That just made him feel smaller and younger than he actually was and he got asked for his ID more than enough already in the shops despite being in his twenties.

The mare who had been assigned to him that day in the medical facility was tall...and had told him to call her Beth, though "Dr Beth" was about the best he could manage. Muscular and obviously showing all that she had to offer in the huge, rising mound of her breasts, she dominated the room so easily, wearing a smart, black skirt and a blouse that strained over her chest. Her hooves were left bare, draped with feather from her Belgian Draft hooves.

To say that she was a little intimidating in her appearance, to say the least, was an understatement.

"Now, dearie..." The mare said kindly, tapping a pen on a clipboard. "You know why you're here but I must state it for the record. You have been selected for the breeding program, as a candidate, and today is your examination. I trust that you have not masturbated since the given date?"

Rufus fidgeted uncomfortably. Did they have to talk about that? But she waited on his answer.

"Y-yes..."

He shifted his weight, Beth making more notes. What was she writing down on that? And why couldn't he take his eyes off her? Everything about her drew him in, though it was no secret that he was sexually frustrated, his cock throbbing and aching, twitching and pulsing within his shorts. He'd, of course, worn plain boxer-briefs, but they no longer seemed enough to contain his cock as she whipped out a tape measure, expectantly nodding.

"Come now, darling, let us proceed," she coaxed, her tone soft and wheedling. "It's all alright, I do this every day. Don't you worry about a thing."

He breathed shortly and sharply but stood as if in a dream, lowering his shorts and glancing at her the whole time as if Rufus was not quite sure still that he was doing the right thing. It was strange, even though he knew what the program was all about, not knowing whether everything was right and in order, whether he had gone too far. Yet the tape was there and ready and her breasts filled his vision, the curve of brown fur from her brown coat rising desirably. Her hair was plaited in a series of braids, hanging down the arch of her neck, though they were a lighter brown, something between bay and chestnut, the entwinement of hair not enough to hold his attention but enough to distract him as his cock sprang out. Half-hard already, it throbbed and gleamed at the tip with pre-cum, though Rufus studiously avoided eye-contact. Shifting his weight constantly from one hoof to the other, his ropey tail swatted the air and he swallowed a grunt, standing there ready for inspection, though to have his cock out on show in such a fashion brought a cloying, clinging blush to his cheeks, slinking down his neck.

The mare studied him. At least, he thought she was. He didn't look up to see what Beth was doing, the anthro equine towering.

"Ah, now that won't do..." Beth licked her lips, eyebrows shooting up expectantly. "Would you like some help there, dearie?"

All Rufus could do was nod even though he did not know what he was agreeing to. All became swiftly evident, however, as her paw expertly and swiftly closed around his cock - or at least tried to. He gasped but Beth had a pleased murmur waiting in the wings for him as he plumped up thick and full, his cock hardening so that not even her larger paw could close completely around him, fingers and thumb left with a gap between them.

"My, you are a big one... No wonder they chose you to come for the program."

There was a teasing air to her tone but he could not stop a moan from passing his lips as she cooed to him, encouraging him on.

"That's it, dearie, that's what you've got to let out now. No more being pent-up for you, we've got to see what you've got too."

He had no choice but to give in to it, the sweet pump of her paw on his cock. Rufus barely noticed her whip the tape measure around, jotting down her measurements only after she had taken all that she needed from his cock. Standing there, he panted and grunted, lust rising from the back of his throat with a deep, sordid sort of need, tail swishing, needing it all so very much, more than he ever had before. Therefore, it was no surprise to him that he pushed himself to the edge so quickly as Beth drew him against her body, his head resting in the soft roundness of her cleavage where her huge bosom pushed together, the warmth of her breasts coaxing him down, softening the experience.

He couldn't cum that quickly but Rufus could not hold it back either as she murmured to him, soothing him, drawing him in, holding him as he had not realised that he needed to be held. His cock was firmly taken care of in her large paw even as he shot over the edge with his neediest moan yet, hips working and humping madly, his equine shaft spurting every drop he had to give. The tip flared and even the medial ring seemed to thicken a touch more, his shaft aching for all that it had been denied for so long even as the mare pressed something cool and glass-like to his cock, collecting his seed.

"There we go..."

His seed flowed forth into the collecting vessel, a measuring jug of sorts that was designed perfectly for such a thing. And Beth was truly the best of the best, her skilled paw tipping and holding his cock just so that it flowed forth, letting every spurt be collected without even pausing in her pumping of his shaft. She was just that good.

"There's a good lad now, you're doing so well..."

That was not to be the end of it, however, Beth mentioning something about testing his stamina as he was laid back on the examination table. It was not the most comfortable of things but her lips, touched with a brush of dark red lipstick that was perfectly moderate with her shade of fur, descending on his cock made everything so very much more comfortable. He clung to the edges of the table as if his life depended on it, panting and grunting, a howl building in the back of his throat, ordered to stay still while she tested him in another way.

Was that part of the examination or was it something else entirely? It was hard to say, so very hard, but other parts of him were hard too and they dominated everything, telling the more rational part of his mind to shut up. Beth's tongue pressed up sweetly to the underside of his cock, swirling around the half-flared head, though Rufus didn't even have a chance to marvel at the fact that he had not even softened or needed time to recover between sessions, his need unparalleled.

Slowly but quickly too: his second orgasm blossomed. It had to come whether he was ready for it or not and the zebra stallion grunted thickly as she expertly sucked down his cock into the back of her mouth. Of course, an equine-shaped muzzle was more than prepared to take a shaft like his as she gulped it down, as ready for his seed as he was to see it spent all over again. The tip pressed into the back of his throat, her nose pushing back his ever so lightly musky sheath (though he had showered that morning, wanting to be as fresh and as clean as possible), tipping him over the edge.

Orgasm thrust itself forth and claimed his mind, the zebra's hooves smacking into the table, though it would have been too much for anyone, even then to ask him to control himself. He was simply too far gone, lost in need, the mare leaning over him, her breasts squashing down against his side and the table without a care in the world. And she did not measure his cum that time either - maybe the first had been enough? - drinking and gulping down every last drop that the overly virile stud had to offer. Ropes of cum painted the inside of her muzzle as quickly as she was able to swallow it all down, though Beth was so much of a pro that she by no means let a single drop escape. No, that would have broken the integrity of the test and was something that she by no means was at all willing to do!

There was more to come, however, not having yet tested the stallion thoroughly as she helped him, dazed and lust-addled, to stand from the examination table, finally flipping up her skirt and showing him her bare, plump folds. The mare chuckled throatily, though there was no doubt as to which of them was in control as she lightly guided him back to the wall, putting his back to it, medical posters behind, bending her knees enough to bring her buttocks down to his level.

"And now for the final one...at least for this round. Are you ready?"

He nodded, not knowing what he was agreeing to, though his cock was still hard and ready as Beth took it into her pussy. Her wet folds wrapped around Rufus' cock and the stallion knew no more, cumming instantly, all on a hair-trigger, panting and grunting, twisting his head back and forth. It didn't seem to matter to him that his cock was buried, bareback, inside a mare that he had never met nor known before that day, only that he did what the examination dictated, pushing on, leaning into pleasure like nothing else had ever taken him before.

He was sore, yes, but that did not mean that he could not keep going, her thickly muscled backside with just the right amount of flesh grinding back on him. Rufus was not even able to thrust as she claimed him completely and utterly, bouncing off him, taking every last inch of his cock as if his thickly meaty length was nothing at all. The mare cried out too, however, his shaft hitting the right spots inside her, legs quivering even as she rested her paws on her thighs briefly, huffing to regain her breath.

Her clipboard was back out and she made a mark on it that he did not understand as another load and then another was emptied into her pussy, passage milking him with a rippling pulse, drawing all that he had to give forth. Rufus had not even known that he was capable of cumming that much before but he supposed, however vaguely, that that was just what they had seen in him as a breeding candidate, why he had been taken forth.

Dimly he was aware of being put on his back, the mare riding him, though the examination table had been lowered so that she could straddle him with her hooves firmly on the floor.

"You're such a good stud, Rufus, they're all going to love you."

Who was going to love him? Oh, that did not matter anymore, not as he nipped at his lip, trying to hold back, head swirling, thoughts chasing one another through a cacophony of lust. No, no, he did not care, could not care, panting and whimpering through yet another climax, her folds expertly milking him of his cum as she tested him in the very best way that a breeding stud like Rufus could be.

There was no telling just when his examination would end but, with a heady moan, cock throbbing, Rufus wasn't sure he wanted it to either. No, all he wanted was for the examination to continue, her paws and mouth and pussy taking all that he had, all that he wanted to give, his climaxes coming thick and fast after holding off for so long.

Yes... He wanted Beth to keep going, shuddering and shivering, filling her sloppy pussy with yet another load of cum. There was no going back.

He had to take everything that Beth had to bring.

If he wanted to be a breeding stud, that was.