All Comments on 'Rejection Retaliation'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started off really good

Kind of started well with Tabitha overcoming Sarah in the bed. I found it confusing on how Tabitha was supposed to cuff Sarah's hands behind her back when she was being stuffed in her throat by Tabitha. It would be difficult to put cuffs on then pull them behind her back when Sarah is already on her back. Oh well, it is a fantasy. And a 13 inch cock? Wow. It took all day to recharge after cumming in Sarah's throat all night? Tabitha used Sarah's ass all the next night but did not use Sarah's pussy? Looks like an opportunity missed there. Yes, please write another chapter for Sarah's revenge. Perhaps another chapter that Tabitha uses Sarah with other futas, then followed by Sarah's revenge with a gangrape by guys? Nice short story.

artty67artty67over 3 years ago
Sounds fun

Really a shame we don't have pictures 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A sexy read

This hit a lot of notes for me: strong dominant female on strong dominant female, bondage, futa, throatfucking, anal, even sleeping with your dick in someone is a fun detail. Basically if you're into futa, bondage and hardcore, you'll love the story. What this could have used is some more actual story, the characters were practically strangers to the reader. An this taking two whole days is a bit much, especially since the bottom was immobilized for all of it, kinda tips towards torture territory. You're using a future setting, so use some future drug to hydrate/feed/relax the bottom girl or some future device to let her go to the bathroom, it's a line of text, but alleviates the darkness of the fic. Speaking of the future setting you barely used, a 13 inch dick and beach ball sized belly of cum are kinda cartoony, but you could have grounded them in realism by mentioning that the size and capacity is the result of some special procedure, or have her start with a more modest size and pop some special pills for her "date". Alternatively, if you actually had some story going, you could have introduced us to her huge dick gradually and give us time to accept it, rather than "z-z-zip: here it is!". But none of that really hurt the story's functionality, this is a great fapfic. All I'm saying is that it could have been easily made into a more memorable and interesting fic story-wise. Looking forward to that part two you teased!

firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Answering a couple questions

Thanks for the feedback! This story was an originally a Mass Effect story featuring Tali and FemShep (Tabitha and Sarah). So, I didn't really add any backstory between the characters because the unedited version that I posted is a Mass Effect fan fic and there is already canon established between the two of them. That should explain the futuristic setting as well. I just created original characters to fulfill literotica requirements. Also, for the other "unrealistic" elements, you're absolutely right, it's definitely crazy. BUT, that's what the commissioner wanted so I delivered. Also, it's pretty hot so who am I to argue against some classic cum inflation. Anyways, that might clear some stuff up.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Such a hot story definitely deserves another chapter. Perhaps have Sarah attempt to get even, only for Tabitha to turn the tables, much to Sarah's dismay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a hot story definitely deserves another chapter. Perhaps have Sarah try to get even, only for Tabitha to turn the tables, much to Sarah's dismay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the details of Tabitha sleeping with their dick in Sarah's throat/ass and "feeding" Sarah more loads throughout the night and Sarah just having to take it. My favourite details in these types of stories is when the "aggressor" does whatever they want (sleep, watch tv, do some work, etc.) while the "victim" is stuck "servicing" them the whole time.

I agree with the other comments of another chapter where Sarah tries to get even, but Tabitha turns the tables and Sarah ends up the "victim" again.

Alternatively, I would love to see more chapters where Tabitha constantly gets the jump on Sarah and forces Sarah to take it in the throat/ass again and again in different scenarios. Some examples being:

1) Sarah goes for a massage, gets naked and lies face down on the massage table. Tabitha then sneaks in pretending to be the masseuse. Tabitha then straps Sarah down to the table so she can't fight back and does Sarah up the ass again.

2) Sarah is in the gym shower getting washed up after a hard workout. While showering she drops the soap, at which point Tabitha shows up and forces Sarah to deepthroat her cock. Due to the hard workout Sarah is unable to fight back so ends up taking it.

3) Sarah is at a fancy restaurant alone enjoying her meal. During her meal she drops her fork and crawls under the table and can't be seen while under the table (long tablecloths, low lighting, etc.). Tabitha then shows up and sits down at Sarah's table without her noticing. While Sarah is under the table Tabitha quietly overpowers her and either forces Sarah to deepthroat her dick or take it up the ass while under the table. Sarah has to limit how much she fights back as she is worried about causing a commotion in public.

AirWritesAirWritesover 1 year ago

So hot, such a good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...