All Comments on 'Rejuvenation'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

De-aging? Fuck you. And how convenient she kept meticulous diaries that was conveniently laid out for him.

Fuck you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not Vandemonium, but I do know a joke.

What is Dorian Gray's favorite clothing store?

Forever 21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not satisfying.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Doin' the horizontal rumba at 87? Dayyyyyum! You're liable to break a hip!

.

You've outdone yourself! I mean, what a well-written and completely unique story. Loved the unanswered question about his rejuvenation. Like life, an there remains a mystery that will forever remain in the shadows. Especially poignant was the medical doctor who despite being schooled in the hard science of medicine, walked to that same convenience store! Wow. Nice touch!

.

Most importantly, you stayed away from the hyperbolic extremes of both plot and character. VERY well-done! Very. Easily, 5++++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unusual story in a good way.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Superb story. I thought the ex had been feeding him something to reduce his libido so she could justify her flings. This was as good as one of these post mortem revelation stories can get. Really well done. 5 stars

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I liked it. This was very cute. I can't imagine being married to someone for 50 years and then find out they cheated throughout the marriage. The portrait of Ella was handled pretty well even though she was dead. I would argue the conclusion about being under stressed is wrong when applied to Ella.. it's true people act selfish in that condition but it seems to me that Ella's behavior was much more about self serving narcissism and getting revenge on her husband for not catering to her whims. She comes across as a low-level sociopath which I can buy. It explains why she never communicated her dissatisfaction with her husband, selected the best friend and fucked other guys for decades. It also explained the journals. She knew he would find them eventually.

I am only surprised the question of paternity was never brought up. Given the bitch's behavior, it wouldn't have been out of plot to have Mick or another be the sperm doner to one or more of the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Ted needs some urination therapy on Ella's grave. I'd also suspect that once Ella's sex drive dropped 10 years prior, she started putting something in Ted's food to stop him from seeking some strange like she did. BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Demander dud and highly unbelievable. I belly laughed when I read the sentence that they fucked like animals when he was 87. I'll quote the late and great George Burns, "sex after 85 is like trying to shoot pool with a piece of rope". This was as silly as it was stupid. Not sure why I wasted 20 minutes reading, after all, it was a demander story, so why bother. It'll be my last though, from here on I'll ignore what you post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everything should have been wrong with this story. I don't care for third-person, much prefer the immediacy of first. And I don't like stories with old age and death in them. And yet, I find myself scoring this one a 5 and saving it. Demander isn't usually this sweet, and not so Hooked, either. Nicely done.

QuickMagazine

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Sad story, but good. One minor criticism - it's like the story is written by two authors. Throughout most of it, the story is written in a high-minded, "adult" manner that seems appropriate to the central character, but then the sex comments get suddenly crude. Ted seems like the sort of man who elevates a woman he loves and I don't see him thinking about intimacy the way it's described here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Total fantasy, but still pretty good. Speaking as an older man, I wish that's the way it worked for senior men, i.e., being able to put on muscle, cum large volumes, ability to get it up multiple times per night, etc. Alas, no. A 72 year old would be lucky to get a full erection once on a given night and maintain it for long, especially without pharmaceutical help, and wouldn't produce much cum if he did make it to orgasm.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the deaging part. Pretty good tale overall!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm. What a strange little tale! Well written….but what did it try to say?

.

Sure…at the core was the story about a guy married to a woman for over 52 years who finds out after she dies that she cheated on him almost constantly throughout those 52 years. And his reaction was both understandable and necessary…he removed any evidence of her from his life.

.

But WTF was the “rejuvenation” angle? We don’t know, because it was never explained … not even by some science fiction or supernatural gimmick. He just got 20+ years younger all of a sudden…and found a MILF to fuck. Well…OK😎

.

His daughters finding out about slut Mom was sad … especially as one of them already knew.

.

The Mick thing was just weird. But the fact that this loser was the sluts main squeeze was even weirder.

.

At the end….the story just seemed kinda lost for a point. Lack of any explanation for that rejuvenation really hurt it … why have that plot point but not even hint at how it happened?

.

Wavered between a 3 and a 4. The rejuvenation gimmick just bugged me too much.

.

3 ***

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Why would wife keep detailed sex journals to begin with, but then keep them in the house where husband could find? The whole rejuvenation line seems like story belongs more in Sci-Fi rather than LV, and added nothing real to the story.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
All I can say

Is bull no 72 year old is going have this many orgasms yeah I know it's fiction and fantasy but why not do some realty for once also whats the fascination with large penis's more guys his ages technique would be do just what foreplay it would take than stick it in and get off. TRY SOME REALITY for once. Guess it's time to stop reading these and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, that was depressing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

she's dead, the best revenge for him was she died alone. And the daughter was as bad.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Ted was an antenna for cheating spouse. Why he had. the gall to be angry with a dead wife and not remotely irritated by a confirmed cheater I have to wonder. So many women to choose from and he ended with Mary who destroyed a loving husband and broken up her family And Ted was okay with her what she did to her family.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 2 years ago

Lousy ending. Okay 4 Star story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

"He had lived well, and had his revenge."

Ultimately, that's all you can do.

Thanks for the share, author.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

"The best revenge is a life well lived." - biggest bullshit LW cilché ever. Also Bess, "I wanted you to be happy" - same as the other.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Very bland.

\

In these stories where the husband isn't "holding up his end," I always ask, why didn't she say or do something? When they're in bed, and he's not making a move, pull down his boxers or PJs and start sucking him off. I'd wager that he'd respond!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it but would have liked to know what caused his rejuvenation. I thought you'd go in the direction that Ella was giving him some low-grade poison that was causing his problems but didn't. 4*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

5 stars.. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An 87 year old man going at it like an animal?? 🤣🤣🤣 Saying you have to totally suspend all beliefs on the sex part of your story is an understatement. I guess on the bright side you didn't manage to completely screw this one up like you do so many of your stories.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Nice. 5*; not the average cookie cutter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That read like a business report. I had not emotional connection with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad he couldn't have found her diaries, even a year before she died and slowly tortured her, body and soul. At the end, all Ted could do is piss on the whore's and her master's graves... EXCELLENT STORY, AS ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why was he deaging? That question was never answered?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lightning.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t think I’d care for the premise, but the story was well done and, save Ella, the characters were surprisingly sympathetic - even Mick. Thanks much.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Well done! I agree with you: the best revenge is a life well lived.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A very well told story that outlined the dilemma well. Still, Mick shows that suicide is not an act that can be justified in any way. Especially because he is mainly responsible for his misery! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep thinking I have heard this scenario before? Oh yeah, Jack Nicholson in "About Schmidt" where his wife dies and he finds her letter stash.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

It did feel a little empty to me, emotionally that is.

Definitely a different story than we usually get. I'd say this was a how to BTB story without burning the bitch.

I'll say you certainly swing from one extreme to the other in the level of quality in your stories. You can go from shit to decent in 6 seconds.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Well written, well told. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story except for a couple of plot details.

First: married women do not write down their extra marital sex details and leave them around for husbands to discover. They simply don't. Not even in those leather diaries that lock with a little key; least of all in open notebooks. So the method of Ted's discovery should have been more inaginative.

Second: I agree with the comment below that the so-called deaging was not addressed. A better idea (I was half hoping for) would have been if his wife had been slowly poisoning him over the years. Something to slow him down / give her an excuse to stray?

Sorry I have to post as Anonymous. In the unlikely event you want to discuss this further ...

jomomo963@hotmail,com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay

He forgives his daughter for not telling him about the affair but a childhood friend is shunned

And knowing how weak the long time friend is, Ted should be ashamed and embarrassed on how it treats people

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Very strange but very good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. It is too bad that the cheating wife passed before he could have a harsh word with her. He did help get rid of the ex friend. Who would imagine that having sex with a younger cheating woman would be a fountain of youth?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ella was obviously poisoning Ted in some way. The poisoning stopped when she died, and his health rebounded with the toxin no longer present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's wonderful how these authors are able to create a pure fiction story in their mind put it on paper and all the readers believe it's a true to life real happening. That of course means that they have real talent. Thanx. LP

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Good story! At the beginning I thought for sure that wife had been dosing him with something like the feminization stories so he wouldn't be interested in sex but the deaging was good karma feature to the story. I felt a little sad for Mick but again karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I often read laments that there are no original stories in LW, just the same tired tropes repackaged ad nauseum. Proving such assertions to be incorrect, @demander presents a twist on cuckoldry here that I have never seen before in LW: a situation in which the bull's primary motivation to have sex with the wife is an emotional and/or sexual attraction to the cuckold. The lunacy of this motivation when the husband is being cuckolded involuntarily quickly becomes clear to Mick once Ted reads the diaries.

Mick is portrayed as fairly easily manipulated and Ella no doubt realized that. Whether she picked up on his sexual attraction to Ted is unclear. In any event, her choice of her husband's best friend as her long term paramour was cruel and particularly disrespectful. I wonder how Ted would have responded had Mick explained his feelings when Ted confronted him. I seriously doubt they would have become lovers, but Ted's anger and feeling of betrayal would not have had the same intensities. Perhaps they could have maintained some contact moving forward. Oddly enough, Mick might still be alive had he told his deep and shameful secret. Now that's sad...

Well written pathos, @demander. As a demonstration of the complexity of the human condition, this was nicely done.

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

A bit of a strange story, enjoyable, but strange…

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I thought they were gonna find out that she had been poisoning him over a period of years to keep his sex drive low so she could screw around being an all around spiteful bitch and that was why he became healthier after she croaked. It seems it was more that a spiritual weight had been lifted off him for not having some unloving twat draining your lifeforce anymore

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Great little story. I liked your character Ted, he was true to himself and others all his life. He deserved to live well.

5/5

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - just too weird to even understand the basis of this plot.

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 2 years ago

Wtf man your all over the page, you went from diaries to him getting laid from a stranger”that shit don’t happen”back to diaries and I couldn’t finish.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot. Very different from the usual stories in LW. Well-written. 5 stars!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

interesting idea kewl story had a few twits that i got lost on and had to reread to figure it out thax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one got a little strange but was still a good story that we had to pay attention to in order to keep the story line semi-coherent. Maybe we will learn how Ted was able to turn back his personal biological clock at some time in the future. To be honest I thought this was starting to move into the Sci-Fi arena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seemed like this story started off as a long tale and then just got rushed. It was very disjointed in areas. And I have to say, the very worst part was expecting us to believe that not only did the wife have journals for all those years but she kept two sets of them. In all of my years as a marriage counselor I have never found one wife who kept written documentation of her affairs. Not one. That totally blew what could have been a decent premise. The fact that this was supposed to be a revenge story fell absolutely flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to think karma rewarded Ted for all the years Ella had cheated on him and gave him youth, vitality and an extension on life. Meeting Mary was the cherry on top. Ella was a duplicitous, entitled woman and all around cake eating cunt. She thoroughly enjoyed the lifestyle Ted's career provide for her and then cheated on Ted for years because she was bored.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

I liked the story...creative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guess there’s hope for us older guys, huh? Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite good and close to home. I was married 37 years during which the last 10 were devoid of sex or loving behavior. After she passed leaving me at 65 with 4 daughters, I met a 43 year old woman who kiss could arouse me. Our sex life was constant, daring, and filled with experimentation

Now at 72 I can see while not rejuvenated (sadly) I have lost 60 pounds, and recovered much strength. The love and sex of a young vivacious woman is in itself rejuvenating to the older mind and body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Proofs this is worthwhile story

Commentators became invested/interested in the characters.

Wide range of ratings showed emotions were stirred.

Another writer I believe is pretty good gave it a 5

It is tightly written and less than 2 pages

Thanks

The Hoary Cleric, a visitor at this site reading most Romance style stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband was a cuck. Wife was a sorry, backstabbing cheater who also corrupted a daughter and her husband's best friend. And she walked away. Definitely a poor story with a lousy morale that cheating and destroying a family has NO consequences. one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel his wife stole many years of his life from him. I feel he would have divorced her had he known and would have been happier for it. His wife was a selfish bitch and put her wants before her marriage vows. It shows how stupid she was, she kept it in her diary's for him to find. Stupid cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author gets less vote than he deserves for his stories!

1. I think to show the best revenge to live better and the story shows well!

2. Excellent the Mary character that the author brings into the story. Mary was cheater and she paid for it. Mary's husband is happier after the divorce and Mary learnt this through her daughters. She became BETTER WOMAN BECAUSE HER HUSBAND DIVORCED HER AND HAPPIER WITH A SECOND WIFE! Mary character is equal important character in the story!

3. It may be Ted's cheater wife would have became better woman if Ted learnt his wife's cheating earlier. Ted would have found a good second wife and the cheater wife would have learned his happiness with the imaginary second wife through the common kids it could have been a possibility to became better human. Mary became better human. Only Ted got the cheater wife's diary as a "KIND PRESENT" from a CRUEL CHEATER BITCH!

4. It may be not every cheater could be better human after a divorce when the faithful exspouses become HAPPIER, but husband could not divorce her to give possibility for this, The cheater wife stopped the extramarital affairs because to be afraid to revealing for her old years and she did not want to live in hate, constant marital catastropha or a family scandal divorce.

5*****

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Bess knew. She betrayed her father, and he should have totally cut the backstabbing bitch out of his life forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderfully interesting story, that I totally enjoyed. LP

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. A very nice read. AAAAAA++++++

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

wtf the daughter knew? He let her off WAY too easy.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

As an older man I approve this story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was the pills.

Ella saw her fun as a kind of revenge but she took it further.

When he stopped taking the pills, his natural vitality brought him back.

Maybe.

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

Exhume her body, cremate it and flush the ashes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's that "hmmmm" in the middle of the story? "Hmmm, how do I keep this going?"

Lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She was probably poisoning him and when she died he started to recover. I feel bad for Mick.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Loved it. Thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I read it again and I still like it. The interaction with the daughters seems especially real.

FreakpowerFreakpower4 months ago

I read about this and that in the comments, but nobody sees the real moral. Stop writing fucking diaries!!!!

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Good little story, spoilt by the bullet point way you write, but nevertheless I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous