Rejuvenation

Story Info
A promotion with perks.
7.2k words
4.5
12.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rejuvenation

I was walking in the woods. It must be summer, as it was so warm. The sun sparkled in a patchwork of light and dark making beautiful patterns on the heather. I could see a clearing in front of me so I skipped forward, walking seemed much too pedestrian.

The clearing was almost perfectly circular, with a mixture of exquisite wild flowers in a rainbow of colours, the scent was amazing. In the centre of the clearing was a very upright and appealing mushroom. A white stem with a dome shaped red cap. I collected some flowers and put them in the trug I was holding. Walking around the clearing, I was frequently glancing at the mushroom, getting closer to it. Was it looking at me? It seemed to be looking at me, following as I walked round. Was that an eye in the top?

I don't know why but my nipples were growing and I could feel a slight tingling between my legs. I found myself unintentionally getting closer to the mushroom and suddenly there I was looking down at it. It was very erect and appeared to be looking up at me although the eye may have been a mouth with full lips smiling at me. I lifted my long pink gingham dress and hid the mushroom under it. I lowered myself slightly, only a few inches actually but the head of the mushroom seemed to be reaching up to me.

I could feel it touching my most private place, moving along my lady place, up and down, where have my drawers gone? my nipples were hurting, they were so distended. I lifted my dress right up to my chest and squatted on the mushroom which was wiggling, trying to poke its greedy way into my foofoo. The woods disappeared, the flowers disappeared, my dress disappeared, only the pleasant scent remained from the enchanted wood and of course the devouring mushroom.

I was naked on a stage alone, squatting with the mushroom still doing its best to breach my little rose. Its mouth nibbling at my button at the top of my foofoo, it was wonderful until I saw an audience of men, lots of them, all cheering, shouting disgusting things. I was blushing, I could feel the mushroom ravishing me. In my sacred spot, I could not cover myself, I am going to die of embarrassment. Some of the men had binoculars all directed at the same place watching the mushroom violate me. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see.

She slowly opened her eyes, she was in a strange bed, in a strange bedroom, not in the woods or on stage. What a relief, it felt so real. her hand was on her pussy, her foofoo, she had been rubbing it in her sleep! A sin that she felt will have to make recompense for. She pulled her hand out of her knickers, it was wet, her pants were soaked, oh what had she been doing?

She got up, took her drawers off and put them in the sink, washed her hands and foofoo with warm water and her drawers with hot soapy water. She hung them in the shower to dry, put a fresh pair on and some pyjamas, tying the cord tight. if she was in the children's home she would be severely punished for this, even if she hadn't touched herself she would be punished for the dream.

She had touched herself and the punishment would have been severe. She is in a quandary, she needs to be disciplined but how does she punish herself? Particularly for something so bad. She has to be punished to gain forgiveness.

She got back into bed, there was a small wet patch but as it was a double bed she used the dry side. There probably wouldn't be a stain when it was dry. It's sad really but she cried herself to sleep.

The dreamer's name is Dawn Greenway, Dawn for that was when she was found on the steps of the police station and Greenway after the Children's home she grew up in. She thought about changing it as Greenways was a horrible place. Some girls escaped but she never had the courage. Punishments were severe for minor infractions so she wouldn't risk running away. She hated the place but it had knocked obedience into her, literally knocked.

At eighteen she was basically thrown out, apparently they did not get funding for adults. She was given the address of a bedsit and two hundred pounds. As much as she hated the place, she had a good education and passed three A levels. She applied for several jobs and got the one she is currently doing which was mainly reception and secretarial work although her inherent ability with numbers was often called upon.

They must have liked her work because she is here on a week-long course in this big posh private house. If she gets a promotion, with the money already saved and a pay rise she will be able to get out of the bedsit into a proper flat where she doesn't have to fold the bed up every day. Being a very timid person, her dread is that they will want her to speak in front of the whole class.

At eight o'clock she went down for breakfast, this is the sort of thing she was used to. But there was no lining up, just a big buffet table with all manner of goodies on it. She made the best of it and had egg and bacon, two eggs and four slices of bacon! Orange juice freshly squeezed in front of your eyes. Tea and toast. Coffee but they never got it in the home so she had got into the tea habit. Although not the massive teapot with milk and sugar already in it.

The others came in, all girls, dressed more casually and stylish than Dawn, jeans and leggings mainly. She was wearing a very functional dress. She had no jewellery and very few clothes apart from her work clothes, any money after the essentials goes towards her own flat. She is quite used to being different, the odd one out.

Everyone was very friendly and chatty. There were six in all, they were called into the main hall where they met the person in charge who was an attractive middle aged lady. They started with trust exercises, she had to close her eyes and fall back trusting the girl behind to catch her. In pairs they had to tell another girl all about themselves who was then to tell the group. Dawn was dreading this sort of thing, not just speaking to the group also being embarrassed about her past. When Emma told them her story they were all fascinated of course.

She had to tell the others about Emma which was terrifying but managed to stutter her way through it. They had to work in pairs and trios until they got to know each other quite well.

In the afternoon they watched a large screen which spent some time on work things, some on relaxing and some abstract things which somehow made her feel better afterwards.

In the evening after dinner they sat together in the lounge. There were drinks, alcohol which she never touched (apart from communion). She tried to stay in the corner but her different life was the centre of attention. She was persuaded to have a drink of rum and coca cola which she quite enjoyed. She only had one glass as it made her head spin. The other girls were so worldly wise, she didn't understand a lot of what they were talking about.

One girl, Wendy, was dressed in what looked like a silk kimono, she drank quite a lot and talked about sex. Dawn and another quiet girl tried to sit away from the others. "How did you lose your virginity?" she asked before telling us of her experience. "I was at a party when this boy I had fancied for ages cornered me, he grabbed my tits as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We found an empty room, a bathroom, he bent me over the toilet, pulled my knickers down and fucked me.

So I was looking down at the lavatory pan the first time I had it. It was not good, not as painful as I expected, I didn't bleed, too much horse riding I think. Neither was it enjoyable, it only lasted seconds. I saw his cock as he put it away, it was tiny! No wonder I didn't feel anything. Still I was no longer a virgin."

Everybody was laughing. "Did you see him again?"

"Not a chance." Wendy replied. Other girls told their stories and everyone was giggling. For the first time in her life Dawn felt ashamed of being a virgin but she would have been more ashamed of not being one.

"Dawn, you're very quiet, how did you lose yours?" asked Wendy.

"I haven't, I am a virgin," she tried to sound as proud of it as she was.

"No," said Wendy.

"Yes," I replied.

"Me too," said Beth, the other quiet girl.

"You don't know what you are missing, the horror stories you have heard tonight are not typical, the first time is usually not good but after it can be marvellous. When a guy puts his tongue in your pussy and onto your clit, you can see stars." Wendy said.

She was obviously joking, trying to make us blush and succeeding. As if anyone would do that Dawn thought as she went to her room as soon as was reasonable without it looking as though she was running away. She was running away. Her room had that lovely smell she had noticed the first time entering it. As expected the bed showed no indication of last night's sin.

She had a shower, put clean drawers and her pyjamas on, tying them tight to make sure there would be no repeat of last night. As she lay in bed she could only think of the experiences the girls told and how the heat between her legs was growing. She was not going to touch herself. she was going to have a sleep and all these thoughts would disappear.

I was walking through the most beautiful garden, the one in front of this house, barefoot, the grass was warm on my feet, the sun was bright and all was well with the world. The pond with Monet's water lilies fighting for space surrounded by red hot pokers, erect and pointing to heaven.

I picked the most beautiful long stemmed red rose from amongst the white tiny flowers of the baby's breath. It was at that wonderful stage before it was fully open, I danced around the garden. Using the rose to brush across my bare nipples, first one then the other, it felt so good. my nipples filled with something that made them stand out and sent an electric charge down to my foofoo.

I smelt the rose. it was incredible, I lowered it again to my breasts and then further down to my stomach. My skirt disappeared and my drawers melted away. I caressed my foofoo with the rose, squatting down to have a better feel. The pleasant feeling radiated right through my body, taking me to places I had never been.

My foofoo was on fire in an amazing sort of way, I have never felt anything so marvellous. my back arched.

She woke up naked in bed covered in sweat. The hairs around her foofoo were matted with gooey stuff. The bed was soaked this time, oh no, they would know what she had done. There was no hiding this.

She was so ashamed, this has never happened to her before. Her thoughts were going round in circles: 'Who will punish me? What will happen if I am not punished? I'll go to hell!' She started crying, her world was upside down. 'What am I to do?' Being the pragmatist she had a shower and her nightwear was clean so she put it back on. She wondered when she took it off. Avoiding the wet patch she went back to sleep and felt really refreshed when she woke up.

The day went similar to yesterday, except the afternoon session was about relaxation and watching the big screen. After the session she went to her room, the music was calming, the scent was subtle, she wasn't sure whether she liked it or not. Laying down for an hour she subconsciously listened to the music and instructions.

She woke up feeling different, refreshed and more confident as she joined the others where they were relaxing in the evening. She debated with herself about having another rum and coca cola as that may have been the cause of her wickedness. Her new found confidence helped her deal with the fact that had not been punished so she chanced another drink. The conversation again went to sex which she thought seems to be all some of them think about.

Of all the things they talked about Dawn struggled with the way they were bragging about giving 'blowjobs', sucking boys' bits. Putting his penis in their mouths, they wee out of that surely they were joking she thought. They are saying these things to upset me, they are not true surely, she couldn't believe it. She remained quiet and had another drink before going to bed.

Her bed had been made with fresh linen, the room had the same smell, perhaps a little stronger. Should she try to stay awake? What can she do to stay away from her foofoo? A sly thought crept in, did she want to stop it?

"I'm laying in the sun, on a fluffy cloud, a cloud the colour of candy floss, perhaps it was candy floss. Arms out and legs spread, like Da Vinci's Vitruvian man. I was basking in the sun, I could feel the heat all over my body. It was fabulous. my nipples were bursting, my breasts were full, I could squirt milk out of them, I could squirt to the moon. Something was licking my foofoo, a multicoloured bird with a long tongue."

"it's tongue was inside me and something else, was that it's beak? it moved its tongue to the little bubble thing that is so delicate. The bird seemed to be pecking away in my foofoo and made my little nub get bigger. A lollipop was put next to my mouth and I licked it. It tasted of the candy floss I was laying on, I opened my mouth and sucked on it.

Sensational sensations were going on at both ends, the fantastic taste of the lollipop which seemed to be getting bigger in my mouth and the awesome feelings in and around my foofoo. How much more can i take, my foofoo was about to explode, I don't know what but surely it wasn't natural. We are not supposed to have so much pleasure. The lollipop squirted some sweet, tasty cream into my mouth, it was delicious, before it disappeared altogether.

She was pleased to wake up dressed as she went to bed and naturally at the normal time. She felt fully awake and refreshed but had a funny taste in her mouth. Certainly not the sweet stuff in her dream. She wondered whether she needed a shower until she took her drawers off, they were sticky with some sort of goo. She showered.

She felt that last night's dream was different from the other two and it didn't wake her. Apart from a funny taste and gooey drawers she had a normal night.

When she went to get dressed she found that most of her clothes had gone, her drawers had been replaced with some that were so brief all they covered was her foofoo with a string going up her bum from the little triangle of material. The string up the bum looked really uncomfortable.

Her proper brassieres were replaced with things so thin that they gave no support at all. Her breasts she always thought were embarrassingly large and not covered by the things they had left for her to wear.

Starting with the knickers she selected a not too brief pair, that is comparative to the majority of them. She looked at herself in the mirror. Hair was sticking out of the sides of the leg holes, other than this she liked them. The thin material allowed for an outline of her foofoo. It looked really nice, not rude at all. The bra was also made from very fine material, it did not cover all her bust and her nipples stood out, she liked it, not a sin surely.

The dress left out for her was a little small and made of tee shirt material so her outstanding nipples could still be seen and it was very short. She looked so different and she liked it! It was so wrong but she liked it. She confidently walked out to join the others. Beth looked different too.

The day went much as the days before, the afternoon seemed to be some sort of group therapy. Which she felt was making her feel more confident. The evening conversation was again about sex, who has kissed another girl? Who has had sex with a girl? Some of them had, was there maybe something going on tonight.

Back in her room she got ready for bed, having had three drinks was a little unsteady on her feet. She was not so intoxicated not to notice her pyjamas had disappeared. In their place was a nightie, pink mesh material with fur around the high hem and the low neckline. Totally impractical, she looked in the mirror wow she could hardly believe it was her reflection she was seeing. She turned sideways, cocked her leg, held her hair up and tried to look sexy. She realised for the first time in her life she did look sexy. Also she had to admit for the first time in her life she wanted to look sexy. It was not something she could be punished for.

I had a dreamless sleep which was disturbed by an angel, wearing white trousers and had a bare bronzed chest. I have never seen anything so beautiful, more beautiful than the angels on the chapel walls. He stood me up and kissed me with his mouth open, his tongue forced its way into her mouth. I don't know how to kiss like this or any other way for that matter. I was melting, my legs giving way'

His hands held my back and my bare bum and it was alright. My bare boobs, what happened to my nightie? were pulled into his bare chest. He squeezed my bum and I could feel his penis pressing into me. I don't know what is normal but it felt much bigger than I thought it would be. I imagined it would be thin to fit in the foofoo, not big and fat like what was pressing into me.

"Kiss it," he said and I went onto my knees and held his big penis and kissed it without any hesitation, it seemed the right thing to do. He was pushing it into my mouth like he had done with his tongue. it tasted wonderful, who'd have thought I would like doing this?

"Put your hands up," again I had no choice but to obey, not that I wanted to disobey. I put her hands up and he lifted my nightie up and off me, where had that come from? I wasn't wearing it a minute ago, I did like the feeling of him taking it off me leaving me completely naked.

I wanted it, I loved being naked in front of him. I did not feel any guilt! it was the right thing to do. He lifted me up and kissed me again before laying me on the bed and kissing my foofoo. He held my legs wide, it was just like last night, it was heaven.

His tongue was in and all over my foofoo, I could feel the build up again, my nipples were bursting. He stopped! He licked up my body until he reached my nipples with his tongue, I thought they were bursting before but when he sucked on them I found myself in a whole new ballgame. I could feel his penis pressing against my pubic area, rubbing against my foofoo.

I had this feeling hit me like a tidal wave, a tsunami, I have never known anything like it. It was phenomenal! My legs came up and his penis seemed to press on my foofoo rosebud, he spurted all over her belly.

He kissed me again, even though his face was covered in my mess it was great. He kissed me, held me tight and whispered: "You are a very good girl." I felt so good, good in more ways than one,

"Yes, thank you," I whispered back. He held me for quite a while, kissed me and left.

I lay there thinking how wonderful it had been. All the old feelings of guilt had disappeared. I went to rub his essence into my body, but my nightie was on. How did that happen? All that he had sprayed on me had gone, all that was left was a lingering smell of him, I think. I climbed out of bed and danced in front of the mirror. I looked so sexy, so terrific, so shameless.

I got into bed with the smell of him lingering on me, pulled the sheet over her head so nothing escaped.

The following morning was totally different, she was woken up by Wendy carrying a tray with her breakfast on it. The breakfast she had been having each morning including the fresh orange juice. She had been up for hours, her hair and makeup were perfect. She was wearing a very short, sexy dress which showed the top half of her boobs. Dawn, on the other hand, was a mess and wore a see through mini nightie. It did not bother her.

"Today is a special day Dawn, you are going to be interviewed to be Mr Lebond's personal assistant. If you get the job it will mean a big pay rise and other perks so we need to get you ready. Go and have a shower and when you come out we will make you look irresistible."

12