Rejuvenation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn went to the bathroom and showered. "I think we should shave your pussy, it's very hairy," said Wendy. Dawn had been thinking about this for a while, well since yesterday when she first put the tiny knickers on. Wendy had a shaver thing and a razor, and there she had her legs open to allow someone messing around with her private area, her pussy. She washed it in the shower.

When she was dry Wendy produced a housecoat and some slippers, with little heels for god's sake. She led her to another room where there was a fancy dressing table with one of those mirrors with lights all round it. Dawn wasn't allowed to look in the mirror until Wendy had finished.

"Have you thought of dying your hair?" She asked.

"Not really, what do you think?"

"I think you would look good blonde," Wendy said.

"Yes I will look at that when I can afford it."

"Time for you to pick something to wear. Select a dress and then we will look at underwear to go with it." She was directed to a walk-in wardrobe, it was bigger than her bedsit! There was a big selection of dresses, suits, trousers, skirts and tops. She decided that trousers and suits were too formal, so decided on a dress.

The one selected that Wendy passed was black with subtle gold roses, like the red one in her dream. it was a halter top which crossed over at the back. The skirt was full and quite short. And the halter bit started at the waist which left a bare bit almost from her belly button all the way up, her full breasts were covered. Maybe you could see a bit of cleavage. She needed a hand to put it on and must confess as Wendy was adjusting the back and was straightening her boobs she could feel a distinct tingling in her pussy. Foofoo is too babyish.

"Right," says Wendy, "I'm going for lunch, time for you to see Mr Lebond.

"But hang on, what time is it? What time did you wake me? I've no underwear." She was panicking.

"You won't need underwear, you can't wear a bra with that dress and you'll feel much more confident without any knickers on. There are some shoes here," She handed me some high heels, black patent. "Look at me, you are Dawn, a confident and obedient young lady who will make a great personal assistant for Mr Lebond."

She is right, her nerves left, she walked behind Wendy without a wobble in the heels, because she can do anything.

"Do come in Dawn, you are looking good, I hope you have benefitted from these few days of training. You seem happier in yourself," he greeted her. She had seen Mr Lebond in the building but didn't know his name. He had always been very pleasant. He looked about thirty and was quite handsome.

"Oh yes Mr Lebond, I have learnt so much, I feel like a different person."

"Excellent, let me tell you some of the benefits of the job. Obviously there will be a significant pay rise, initially an extra five thousand pounds a year which will rise if all goes well. We will provide a flat near to the office as you may be needed at any time. Don't panic, it is not very often you will be called on without previous notice. The flat will be rent free in the first year but if you want you will be able to purchase it at the going price and we can arrange reasonable terms." her head was spinning. This sounded wonderful.

"Your duties will be to assist me, the job does what it says on the tin." I smiled at this but didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "It will mainly be office hours but other things will crop up, conferences, trips abroad, have you got a passport?"

"No."

"Then get one soonest."

You may think we are an altruistic company taking this poor orphan girl, helping her get rid of her sexual hang ups and building her confidence. We recognised her intelligence when we first employed her and have been keeping a close eye on her so the company will gain. She will make an excellent PA. Also she is naturally submissive and with the suggestions that have been inserted into her psyche she will do whatever I want when I call her Wendy. Her normal demeanour will have her doing most things but until then 'Wendy' will be used when necessary, we also have not removed her need to be punished totally, I'd like to say because it was too ingrained but it is my personal fetish.

"Well Wendy, you have the job if you want it, if you do then come round this side of the desk and we will celebrate with you on your knees sucking my cock." Oh could anything be more perfect? She has a new wonderful job and she can suck Mr Lebond's cock. She wiggled her hips as she walked around the desk, knelt between his legs. Before she could undo his trousers he put both hands on her breasts, between the two parts of the halter top. His hands were powerful and cool. She could feel her nipples pushing into his palms.

She unfastened his belt and trousers and pulled out a soft cock, not like the one she had experienced or maybe dreamed about. She held it up and licked it, took it in her mouth and sucked. She ran her tongue around it and sucked some more. She wanted his hands on her breasts again. His cock was growing. She put her hand round it and there was still plenty for her to suck on.

"How does it taste?"

"Amazing,"

"I think i would like to see your tits now, stand up." He wants to see her breasts, he can call them tits, they are tits and they are beautiful tits. She knelt up and presented them to him, allowing him to pull the two parts aside and hold them. She arched her back and pushed them out, he could not know the pleasure he was giving her. Using his thumb and forefinger he gently twisted her nipples.

She wished she had put knickers on as she was leaking from her foo.. no pussy, she kept her legs together to try and stop the flow. She was holding his cock, her hand would not go right round it, her finger and thumb did not meet. He bent down and took her nipple in his mouth, she thought she was going to die of happiness. He swapped nipples and the electricity shot down to her pussy turning the juice switch up another notch.

He's going to want to see her pussy and it is disgustingly wet and probably smelly. "Lift your dress up so I can see your pussy." Oh no he will see how wet she is, she dreaded. He will think she is not a nice girl, a good girl. She stood and lifted her dress. Oh how embarrassing, she was blushing.

"Beautiful, you have shaved it for me, what a lovely pussy you have, I must kiss it." He held her bum and pulled her to him and kissed her pussy. He put his tongue on it and she could not help it. she gushed a load of fluid all over him. It came with another trip to heaven for her.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't pee honest, I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry, what can I do to make amends? Please don't fire me, I want the job." She pleaded.

"Don't be a silly girl, but I will let you pay for it. You can take all this wet clothing off me and when you have done that you can lay across my lap and I will spank your bum."

"Thank you Mr Lebond, thank you." She started undressing him, his tie, shirt were soaked and even his trousers and underpants had caught some, in fact only his socks were dry.

"Take my socks off and get over my knee," now she was in a place she knew well. She had been bent over many knees, the difference was all other knees had been female and covered with copious amounts of skirt and her bum was covered with her drawers. Now she had a bare bum and the lap she was bent over had a large penis standing up and pressing into her side.

Her pussy was wet again, how can she stop her body reacting like this? "Owww," she felt that, it was delightful for the first time she knew where she was, this was her comfort zone. "Owww," the other cheek received one. This is heaven. The pain was exquisite, not as hard as in the home but just as painful. She didn't count how many but it was a good few and she suddenly realised why her nipples always went hard when she got a spanking in the home.

The spanking stopped and Mr Lebond started rubbing her bum, this was fantastic, she always got sent to bed after a spanking in the home but not here. Mr Lebond led her to a couch where he sat down and had her squat with her feet on each side of him. "Are you ready Dawn, are you ready to take my cock?" She wondered if she was ready. He's very big and I'm very small down there. She thought.

"Yes, please be gentle," He looked her in the eye, held his cock up straight and with his other hand directed her down. "Hold your pussy lips open and lower yourself," he instructed. It's not easy keeping your balance in this situation, she had kicked her shoes off otherwise it was impossible.

She felt his thing push her lips further apart, wider and wider as she lowered herself, not sure that she could take it. She felt the build up just like last night, he was going further into her, she could feel him so far in, if it did not feel so good she would be worried.

"It's big, too big, can't I start with a smaller one?" she did not say it out loud. Mr Lebond only has one and she would not like to have her first experience with anyone else. She was encouraged to gradually lower herself until she was deeper and deeper impaled. She slowly went up and down, until she could feel his hairs tickling her. Mr Lebond was holding her steady, his face changed, he kept eye contact but jerked upwards as he pulled her down while he climaxed.

She was leaking over him. "Go into the bathroom, get a warm flannel and towel and wash me down, clean yourself first," he said. She ran to the bathroom, the sticky insides of her thighs rubbing together. in the bathroom she looked down, her thighs glistened with secretions and blood, it felt so good, it shouldn't but it did. She cleaned herself and then did the same for Mr Lebond. His thing had shrunk and gone soft, she kissed it.

She put her dress and shoes on and Mr Lebond escorted her back to her room. "I will see you on Monday," he said.

She took the dress off and lay on the bed, naked the warm air on her body, a slightly different odour. She allowed her mind to wander; I think I arrived here five days ago or someone that was the old me did. I have done things I didn't believe were done when others spoke about them. Putting a man's cock in your mouth or a man putting his tongue in your pussy are sensational.

I was no longer a virgin! I don't feel guilty about it, I'm glad I'm not. I want to tell them all. I want to tell everybody! I thought it would never happen, I didn't want it to ever happen. What an idiot to not want that! Mr Lebond sucking my nipples made my pussy gush all over him. The terror I was feeling about wetting Mr Lebond took away some of the ecstasy I was feeling.

The bottom spanking was the piece de resistance, I loved it, the minor niggling guilt disappeared it was perfect.

She was taken to her new flat and helped with her belongings. it was beautiful, everything she had dreamed of. There were clothes in the wardrobe, some for work and others for leisure. There were two large drawers of underwear, none of them the usual type. She was pleased because she would not have to go out and buy some as she had planned to throw her old stuff away. Her underwear was not sorted into work and leisure, in fact it was all provocative, sensual and to be honest when she tried some on it felt very sexy, turned on even.

Most of the knickers had so little material that half a dozen pairs could be made from one pair of her old ones. The way they gripped her pussy was exciting and you could see the outline. On Monday morning she turned up for work early to find she had her own office, next to Mr Lebond's. Anyone going to Mr Lebond's office had to come through hers.

She was called into Mr Lebond's office and he explained her duties. As days went on she grew into the job, becoming more useful day by day. On Friday at four o'clock she was again called into his office. "Dawn, you have done very well, I don't think you have made any mistakes. You are going to make a really good P.A. I like the way you dress, lift your skirt up and let me see your knickers."

"Yes Mr Lebond," she lifted her skirt.

"Did you not read the introduction booklet? Red knickers should be worn on a Friday."

"I didn't see that Mr Lebond, I'm sorry," she said, her stomach churning and her pussy tingling. She knows that there is nothing in the booklet about wearing red knickers but as long as he wants to pretend to have an excuse to punish her she will be happy and never wear red knickers on a Friday.

"I'm afraid I will have to punish you." she tried not to look pleased.

"Yes sir," she looked down in a conciliatory manner, hiding her smile. She was still holding her skirt up and she knew that he could see the outline of her pussy. He removed his jacket.

"I think you should remove your skirt," he said. she quickly took it off, she was wearing stockings, she had read that in the introduction book. Sir moved across to the settee and sat in the centre. His office is massive with all mod cons including a bathroom, with a shower. He indicated that she should approach him. As she stood in front of him her pussy was at eye level, her blouse did not cover this. Had the wet seeped through, would it show? she blushed.

"I think you should take your blouse off," he said. She was wearing a white bra made of the sheerest material that showed the outline of her dark nipples which did seem a waste that nobody else saw. She unbuttoned her blouse, not as fast as she was tempted to, but not slow and sexy. "Beautiful," was his only comment.

Using his thumbs he placed them in the sides of her knickers and slowly pulled them down. She blushed as he exposed her wet pussy and the wet inside of her pants. She stepped out of them as they dropped to her ankles and she lay across him stretched the full length of the couch. her wet pussy is probably staining his trousers.

She had dreamt about this all week, they have been so professional. She had spent a good deal of it with a tingling pussy. Fortunately she had so much to learn that her mind was taken off it for a lot of the time.

"Aaaaahhhrrrr, thank you sir." She felt the flat of his hand on her right cheek, it hurt exquisitely. "Aaaahhhrrr, thank you sir," the left cheek, she was loving it. Laying almost flat made the feeling of the spanking different, her bum wasn't stretched like it usually was. Mr Lebond loved spanking like this, while the arse isn't stretched each spank sends a shockwave of ripples to the edges of each cheek.

The spanking continued and with each spank a little parcel of guilt floated into the ether, her guilt, her shame was about the lewd thoughts i have been having. The residual guilt she couldn't shake off from the home, thoughts are as bad as the acts, so she felt lighter and lighter with each whack.

She felt no shame in what Mr Lebond did with her because she knows that it is right and good.

"Get up my dear, my dick needs some freedom and while you are at it take my clothes off," he ordered. She removed his clothes, kissing each area of naked skin as it was revealed. When he was completely naked he sat back down and she lay across him. His legs weren't quite together so his erection was pressing into her lower stomach, she sneaked her hand round and held it. Giving it a squeeze with each spank. When he finished he rubbed her bum and as her legs parted he put fingers into her.

"Stand up, let me look at you," he said. She stood between his legs, looking down at his erect cock which seemed bigger than before. Even so she would like it back in her pussy. He looked her up and down, finger in her pussy and tweaking her nipples, he had a pleasant satisfied look.

"Get on here, straddle me and lower that lovely pussy onto my cock and fuck me," yes, yes, yes, she was on him like a shot. He held his cock up and she eased her way down until she was totally impaled. She slowly moved up and down,with her hands on his chest and her boobs swinging about. She speeded up, Mr Lebond appeared to be enjoying it.

She was near to climax when he picked her up as if she were weightless and put her down on the couch without his cock coming out. He pounded into her and she hit the roof, her orgasm was something else. She pulled Mr Lebond into her, arms and legs wrapped around him. She held him, she was never going to let him go.

He managed to pull his dick back enough to carry on fucking, she carried on climaxing, he eventually sprayed into her. He lay over her, she took his weight. After a while they moved. "We will go for a meal, there is an Italian restaurant across the road."

They dressed and went for a delicious meal.

For several months we continued in a similar manner, you can be sure that she never wore red knickers on a Friday ( there was nothing about it in the rule book). She did not inform Mr Lebond of this fact. Fridays became days for wearing knickers with funny slogans. The first funny pair she wore had a picture of a cat's face over her pussy. Lips, 'Caution slippery when wet', 'it's not going to lick itself', 'also spank itself'.

She wore a pair with the road sign for 'no entry', when she was on her period which he totally ignored. All in all he looked forward to seeing each Friday's slogan.

There were several occasions that they had to go away together on various work assignments where they stayed in a hotel. they only booked one room to save the firm money obviously.

Mr Lebond has a very nice house which she had to visit on some weekends. Some of these may be related later. Mr Lebond has told her that they have done so well that they will be getting a secretary so she is not tied up with paperwork. She is currently doing the course and they have to go and see how she is doing.

It was not only the extra curricular perks that make Dawn the perfect PA. In fact not the main reason, she says she had a good education in the home. This is totally wrong. She passed the exams despite her lack of education. She is highly intelligent and has an excellent, almost photographic memory. Her lack of street cred and her inability to not always tell the truth are her only drawbacks.

It is a sad fact that such a straightforward honest girl who now has confidence in abundance, enough to correct me if she thinks I am wrong, has attributes that are a hindrance. Luckily I am sneaky and ruthless enough for both of us.

12