Rekha

Story Info
Rekhas husband is a cuckold.
1.1k words
2.6
9.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction

Rekha had just got married a week back. She was 20, D size boobs 38-40-36, 5 ft and 50kg. Her husband Nikhil was 25, 5ft 9 and heavy built. She had seen his physique, good job, sportsmanship and agreed to marry him when the match was proposed to her parents.

While it was a week since her wedding yet her husband had still not tasted her chooth. She was desperate to be fucked. Before her wedding she had sexual relations with multiple boys and in her school was known as a free girl who was always available. She normally socialized and had her group of guys and dolls. They use to meet up for parties and after drinks and dancing would draw lots. They would get paired with a partner and have a night together with whoever. Group orgies were also part of the scene. While she did not expect Nikhil to have such a bohemian lifestyle yet she atleast expected a fuck from him.

Rekha knew she was beautiful, her boobs were good sized and she was attractive. She could not understand why he married her if he did not want to fuck. So she decided to take matters into her hand and asked him point blank "Nikhil tum meri chudhai kyon nahi kar rahe. Meri chooth ko laurda hona.....mere mamooen ko be sucking hona......mujhe chodo......meri chudhai kaun karega......bache kaise honge.....mainu Chudhai hona.....meri chooth mar......gaand mar.......meku tension undi.......chodo mujhe.......chooth maar gandu......gaand mar.....laurda de........zor se lund chooth main mar....." (Nikhil who will fuck me....whose cock can I use...how will I have children....fuck me in my cunt,...fuck my butt.....give me your cock in my cunt and ass)

After this conversation happened several times and Rekha started screaming "chutiye.......na mard.......tera laurda hard ledhu.......meku laurda kavla....chooth mar besharam......" ( fucker....you are not man.....your cock does not get hard...I want a cock.....I want my cunt fucked.......) that Nikhil confessed he had a erection problem and the doctor had said there was no solution. He had married for the sake of his career. For children they could always adopt if she wanted them.

This did not suit Rekha at all. The company in which Nikhil worked use to have a lot of regular social functions in which officers were expected to bring their spouse. At the next function Rekha decided to dress slutty. She wore a tube dress with her 40D boobs emphasized to perfection. Her shoulders looked sexy and her payal, footwear and bichooa enhanced the beauty of her feet. Her short body looked beautiful in that tube dress and all colleagues and the MD were admiring Rekha. The MD asked one of the managers "poti sundari yeyadu (kaun hai).....nenu sundari kavla....." (who is that beautiful girl.....I want her...." The message went to Nikhil to introduce his wife to Mr Gaud the MD.

Rekha made sure to flirt with Gaud and he was very happy. Her payals and bichooa mesmerized him.. Her tube dress with her 40D boobs were driving him nuts and his hard laurda was pressing against the zip of his pants. She made it known to him that she was available for fucking......."meku chudhai kavla.....menu chooth wet undi........meku laurda. kavla......meku chudhai baga undi........I love getting fucked.......meku hard laurda kavla.........meku laurda chooth gaand kavla....." ( I love fucking...my cunt is wet...I love getting fucked....I want hard cock in my cunt and ass)

The MD next morning called Nikhil to his room and praised Rekha. He invited them both for dinner where his wife was the perfect hostess dressed in a patola silk saree. She looked an apsara and was wearing bangles, chain, bichooa and sindoor. She chatted with Nikhil while Rekha was talking to the MD.

Rekha was dressed in a tie and die lehnga choli. Her glass bangles were alluring and the payal and bichooa on her feet were once again driving Goud nuts. He told Rekha "Rekha chala beautul undi......you are very beautiful Rekha.....I want you to help me...meku help kavla......nenu secretary kavla............" Rekha was only too happy especially as seeing his hard laurda she knew she would have lots of chudhai and enjoy his laurda and fucking.

After some time Gaud took Rekha for a tour of the house while Nikhil continued to chat with Radha the MD's wife. Rekha and the MD went into a bedroom which had a huge king size bed, a mirror and unknown to her also had a camera. MD kissed Rekha on the D size boobs, lifted her choli, removed her bra and was soon nibbling at her nipples. She was in ecstasy enjoying the first love making after her wedding day and saying "OOOOOH........AAAAH.........CHUTIYE.........ACHE SE CHOOOS......TERA LAURDA KAHAAN HAI......." Goud opened his zip and Rekha started playing with his cock while he was suckin her boobs. She was in heaven and saying "....laurde.....bahenchod.........chod mujhe.....Nikhil na mard hai......tu menu laurda kavla......chod.......chod......maderchod.......chod......"

Soon Goud put her lehnga up.......saw her hairless chooth and slid his cock straigt in. The entire happening in that room could be seen on a tv screen in the room where Radha and Nikhil were talking. Nikhil saw the MD's laurda in his wifes chooth and told Radha "....this is wrong...what is MD doing to my wife. He cant fuck her. She told him "he can fuck her as much as he wants.....he has my permission......you can fuck me if you. want....." Nikhil was not happy and went to the room in which the love couple were making out.

Nikhil said "what is happening......why are you fucking my wife..." Rekha replied "...he is doing what you cant do......your cock is useless......meku laurda kavla......he is making me a woman.....after he finishes fucking me nenu lick my choot....." Radha also came into the room and said "........yay......lick her chooot.....suck my boobs....eat my husbands cum...."

Nikhil did not know what to do.....if he obeyed the commands he would keep his job....else he had a lot to lose. Radha loosened his shirt and then her blouse. She put her boobs into his mouth and said suck my boobs. Poor Nikhil had no choice but to lick his MD's wifes boobs while Goud's laurda was ramming his wie like a piston. Radha was saying "chooso.......suck my milk,,,,,,,be my baby.......oooh......aaah.....suck my boobs....if you cant be a man be a baby and suck my boobs....."

In the meantime MD finished ramming Rekha and she said ".....Nikhil...lick my chooth and suck MD's cock....." He obeyed the commands and she was saying "OOOOH.....AAAAAH.......you are a good choot sucker......clean my choot....go deep......" Radha hearing all this said ....."nenu chooth clean chayandi......lick my chooth clean also......nenu chooth kavla....."

The MD hearing all this was going wild with lust. He put his cock in his wife's mouth and she happily sucked it and took all his juices mixed with Rekha's chooth juices. The four of them had a wild night and then Nikhil was promoted to Senior Manager with the understanding that Rekha would be MD's secretary and Nikhil should eat creampie whenever ordered and also suck Radha's boobs