All Comments on 'Rekindle'

by UncutPleasure

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Very nice

Good story, nice pace, needs an ending.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
So good

So deserves a second chapter. Need to know that Laura and Ben live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Very very good read. Good development, believable plot erotic sex scenes. A few minor grammar errors. ie he ' thrusted into her'? If they were in the missionary position how did her toes leave marks on his back? Very minor stuff. I agree with the others. Another chapter is a must.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Really liked the story but I'd love a 2nd chapter to find out what happens in the end. How do they break it to their family? Does he move to be near her? Does she move to be near him? Give us their happily ever after please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

wow for real this definitely needs at a minimum one more chapter please so we can see how they turn out. this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
On of the very best

that i've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First cousin marriage

legal in quite a few states. Just have to convince her parents, who already know their feelings. Not such a stretch. Let's see it in writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done

I’ll admit I wasn’t a big fan of the protagonist at the beginning, but he was certainly redeeming himself at the end. Hopefully the wider family is accepting of the two, even if they’re initially not. And to echo the others, a second part would be nice.

After all, there are states where their love isn’t a crime, so they can’t be denied their happily ever after if they try hard enough. Cheers, mate!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Very touching-

and beautiful love story! Also damned hot and sexy! Loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star Dumped

after the opening sentences. what kind of jerk would fuck a friends girl? A WHORE SCUM OF THE EARTH piece of shit. so this story CANNOT be a love story with a sorry assed guy like that. he will cheat on ANY woman he ever gets with, guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!!

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheater, 1 star!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous