All Comments on 'Rekindled'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Beside this being a very nicely written story, it is also ooozing sex. Well done and my thanks!

svenjollysvenjollyover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story with some fun characters. How did Ethan end up in an orgy? There is a story there.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

One of the greatest stories I've ever read. So well written and well done. The characters were so likable. The story was romantic and passionate. The scenes were kinky but still passionate and romantic with loving, happy sex and lovemaking.

Ethan was definitely a favorite character. Karma came back for him big time at the end.

It was a good ending, I'm glad things worked out for Todd and Vanessa. Absolutely amazing. I hope you do more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Only found two problems with homonyms (waist when you meant waste, chalk when you meant chock). Otherwise your stories are amazingly well written, with the right balance of character and eroticism. I look forward to more!

KuroiStarKuroiStaralmost 13 years ago
Delicious!

This is one of the best erotic stories that I have ever read! Added into Favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A beautiful story. Loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

Simply... perfect.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
neat fantasy

Posolutely , absatively, beautiful! I seldom read "erotic couplings", but if many of the stories are like this, that may change. Good show! Cheers!

SexStarvedTeachSexStarvedTeachabout 10 years ago
Oh my.

I struggled to keep my hands from wandering as I read this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars!!! Amazing.

This story was simply the most erotic thing I have ever read. It was hard to keep my hands from wandering to my lady-spot. I look forward to reading more of your work!

All the descriptions were vivid, and the characters had depth. <3 it!

TLC56TLC56almost 10 years ago
MORE!!!

This is definitely one to run with. The story was beautiful and written with such detail. You both are great writers and story tellers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Great story that I needed to find right now. Thanks again, obviously I loved it!

msavagewagmsavagewagabout 6 years ago
That was Satisfying!!

That was a very enjoyable read,the rest of my body thanks my eyes over,and over,and over! Defintely my Best Read here!(the moisture in my eyes when I finished reading pushed it over the top) I lost count of the times I had the need to .....

Satisfaction Personified!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding love story

Apart from some errors in spelling, Rekindled is an exceptionally fine story. It is, in fact, a riveting and blazing drama, full of twists and turns on the path to true love. The author thankfully builds the plot carefully rather than in haste, as some authors do. While classified as Erotic Couplings, it really should be classified as Romance. As such, it is one of the finest Romance stories around. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable love story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

go ethan!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 2 hours ago

Definitely had more fun with Adam Cross. The copy/pasted passages were boring of course. And the male gaze in the whole story makes me wonder what good it is to write as a couple. Lady, slap him across the face and have him snap out of it! This one was a bummer as much as Adam Cross was a refreshing success..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous