All Comments on 'Rekindled'

by P3Driver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Yessssssssss thank you!

I loved fingering my pussy while reading your sexy story. I love to know other men like to share their wives with their friends like my hubby does. If your story is real, and it sounds like it is, I bet you two are very happy, like John and I are. Congratulations on a happy marriage and a well told hot wife story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Be Careful What You Ask For

I know that those into wife-sharing,swinging,and of course the cuck crowd must love this story and he possibilities. Me,not so much.

Yes ,it's a very hot story featuring a very hot wife but I can't help but think that hubby John is opening up Pandora's Box! (In this case,Tabby's box.)

They've been faithful for 10 years,have young children,and suddenly he's ok with his wife giving other men blow jobs and fucking them if he's present? What happens,pray tell,when,having "tasted" other men,when Tabby decides that she needs big dicks and fucking several men at the same time?What happens if her lust gets the best of her and she starts seeking outside sex on the QT? What happens when she tells hubby that she wants a BIG BLACK DICK ?(or even several at the same time.) Then there's the possibility of her deciding that she wants to ride that big,black train,25 men,all black & heavy hung!

And of course there's the possibility of STDs ,a pregnancy,having a twat,and asshole,that are wider than the Lincoln Tunnel abd deciding fucking her husband is a waste of time.

Yeah,yeah,yeah,they always say at the beginning that their love for each other makes this ok. Until she meets the perfect dick,or dicks,or hubby gets jealous and wants her to stop,etc.,etc,etc.

NOPE, no matter how hot the wife and the sex are stories like this always give me a BAD FEELING!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
NO MATTER=====RHYME OR REASON

you have BOTH been stereo-typed. TK U MLJ LV NV

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Magic

Like this very much. The build up and the activities. It can be very addictive to leap from boredom to exhilaration. As a cure for depression it's brilliant.

Looking forward to more.

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Brilliant, loving, horny!

Hard to imagine a more wonderful story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, NO

That stuff definitely is not happening on my watch. This story pretty much disgusted me. The fact that the wife would plan something like that without discussing it with her husband is so foreign to me I can’t even imagine it. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i looooove this

thank you, i dream of a comfortable marriage like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous