Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby stayed topless for the rest of the night, even when we all got dried off and went into the house for one last beer. I could tell that Tabby was enjoying herself and liked the looks she was getting from the guys but nothing else really happened until we went to bed.

The guys stayed at the house and slept in the kids' rooms and they probably heard us because Tabby was wild. We had incredible sex and she was not shy. At one point, I'm pretty sure the neighbors could have heard her cry out.

Afterwards, we were both exhausted from the alcohol, the sex and the late hour but neither of us were ready to fall asleep so I decided this might be a good time to talk. I asked her if she enjoyed showing her tits to my friends and she kind of gave me this look like I was stupid. I believe her words were, "Did we not just have the most amazing sex? Do you think that was just a fluke? Of course I liked it! It made me horny as hell."

Me being the analyst I just had to ask what it was about it that she liked. She started to look at me like she was angry but then I could tell that she was really thinking about it. She said, "I guess it was really nice to feel desirable. I Know that you feel that about me and I love you for it but it was nice to have the confirmation I guess, from other guys, that I am still desirable. It made me feel really sexy. I liked knowing that they were getting hard-ons from looking at me.

"Tell me the truth; did you know that your nipple was showing when you got up out of the water?"

"I didn't at first but when I saw them staring, I figured it out. You have to give me credit, it took me a long time to figure out how to get the whole thing down without making it obvious."

"You did that on purpose?"

"Yes," she admitted sheepishly.

"You little slut."

Then she hit me and we both laughed. She asked me how I felt about it and I told her the truth, that it was the most sexually exciting thing I have felt in quite a while. I liked it and wanted her to do more.

"What exactly do you mean, do more? Like show my boobs again or show even more? Or do you mean do more?"

I was completely honest. I told her I absolutely want her to show her boobs again and even more. I wouldn't mind if you did more either. At least I didn't think I would mind. I even told her about my fantasy of watcher her suck another guys cock while I was fucking her.

She looked like she was concerned about the last part. "You wouldn't be jealous?"

"I don't know for sure. I don' think I would be. I know you love me and it's just sex... I know it sounds odd but I would rather see you suck another man's cock or even fuck him than to see you kiss him. I would never want you to do that without me being there though. Not because I want to watch but because I don't think I could handle the jealousy aspect if you were doing it without my knowledge or behind my back. Have you ever thought about being with two or even three men?"

"What makes you think I haven't? Your little slut had a life before I met you, you know."

"Did you? Have sex with two guys... or more before?"

"No, but I did have sex with my roommate and her boyfriend once in college."

"Why didn't you ever tell me about this before? I want to hear all about it. I would definitely be all for having sex with you and another woman."

She hit me again. "Duh, why am I not surprised? If you are good I will tell you about it sometime but for now, I need some sleep. Now, stop poking me with that thing, I'm tired and going to sleep."

The next morning, I was the first one up and went downstairs to make some breakfast tacos for the guys and Tabby when they got up. The coffee tasted good after all that beer last night. I didn't have a hangover but I definitely needed a kick start.

Sam was the next one up followed by Nate. We sat and drank coffee and talked about who is doing what back home. Nate seemed to get a little serious right before he asked if I was OK with what happened last night. I jokingly asked if he meant the part about Tabby being topless or about the part where she tried to kill me with sex afterward.

We all laughed and they admitted they might have heard some noise coming from the general direction of our bedroom. I told them that Tabby has always had an exhibitionist streak and that I viewed her body like the Mona Lisa. It would be a tragedy if the Mona Lisa were kept in a private collection where only one person would ever see it. I view Tabby's body the same way. It would be a shame to keep her tits or her other part for that matter, hidden away where no one else would ever see them.

They both got a kick out of my analogy and were laughing when Nate said, "Here comes Mona Lisa now."

Tabby came bouncing into the kitchen and when I say bouncing I mean bouncing. She was wearing the tightest little white t-shirt I have ever seen. It was all but transparent, hugged her body like it was painted on, and came down just to the top of her belly-button and when she moved her boobs were dancing. Her nipples were at full attention and clearly visible through the thin material. She was also wearing bright red bikini bottoms, the bottom half of my second favorite bikini she owned. It covered about the same amount of skin as the one she wore last night but wasn't see-through like the white one. The stretchy material clung to every curve and fold and she looked sexy as hell.

It was obvious the guys liked it. They couldn't keep their eyes off of her and I couldn't either but Tabby was at least pretending she was oblivious to our stares.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Tabby asked.

Sam said, "Nate and I were thinking about heading back after lunch and..."

"Noooo, you guys need to stay," Tabby whined.

"We don't want to impose," Nate said.

"You're not imposing are they honey? We want you to stay til Sunday."

"No, you guys are welcome here any time and we're glad to have you. Unless you have something pressing that you have to get back for, you should stay."

Nate and Sam looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and said okay.

"Great, then it's settled, you'll stay til Sunday." Tabby hugged each of them smashing her tits into their chests and kissed each on the cheek. Now that that's settled, I'm starving. Tabby grabbed one of the breakfast tacos and poured herself a cup of coffee and generally bounced around the kitchen while we all watched.

We all saw it, a little bit of the hot sauce she used slid out the back end of her taco and landed right on her right nipple. She looked down and got a sad look on her face and then ran to the sink and got the dish cloth, wet it, put some soap on it and proceeded to try to get the sauce out of her t-shirt. For the most part she was successful in getting the stain out but she also was left with a big wet spot on her t-shirt over her nipple that made it look like she was in a wet t-shirt contest.

Not only that but her nipple was poking out as hard as I have ever seen it and the wet material of her t-shirt formed a little transparent tent making it even harder to not look at it. Tabby brushed at it which only seemed to make it stand out even more.

Sam, being the more laid back between he and Nate surprisingly said, "Let me know if you need help with that."

We all looked at him and then Tabby, and cracked up laughing.

"Jeez, it's not like you guys haven't seen my tits before. Your eyes are probably sore this morning from staring at them last night," Tabby retorted, and we all started laughing again.

Nate chipped in, "It's not my eyes that are sore and need some rubbing."

"Alright you pervs, why don't you go golfing or something while I clean this up and when you get back I'll have a nice late lunch prepared for you.

"That's not a bad idea as long you are wearing what you're wearing now when we get back," Sam chirped.

"Ok, but I have a thong I was going to wear later to swim in but if you like this better, I can keep it on."

"You know what, on second thought, wear or don't wear whatever you like."

"I thought you might agree to that."

I called the club and got us a tee time, less than an hour away and we all quickly changed and headed to the course. The guys know to always bring their clubs so they were ready and we hit the course for the next four hours.

The biggest topic of discussion on the course was making sure that I was okay with them seeing Tabby like that. I told them a few stories about some of our other adventures and how Tabby sometimes went on business trips out of town with me and we would go dancing. I told them how I liked to watch her dance with other guys and how sometimes they would even try to feel her up. For me it's no harm no foul. Tabby likes the attention and a quick feel of her boob or a squeeze of her ass is really as far as it ever went.

Nate told us about his ex-wife. We heard some of it before but he was a little more open about how she pretty much stopped having sex right after they got married. In the two years before they got married, she was all over him and they had sex all the time. She used to give him blow-jobs in the car while they were driving and it was all pretty great, right up until they got married. Once he said, "I do," it pretty much stopped. The most they ever had sex after they got married was once every two weeks and she made it seem more like work than lovemaking. In the entire 3 years they were married, she never gave him another blow-job.

Since his divorce, he has hooked up with a few women but none that he ever found really interesting. He even tried on-line dating but found most of the women he met that way, kind of desperate and he admitted he felt that way himself. He had a fuck-buddy that he got together with about once a month but that was coming to an end soon as she was taking a new job in another state.

Sam bragged a little, saying that he was "getting more ass than a toilet seat," mostly from women that were his clients. There were lots of neglected women out there and his remodeling projects kept him pretty busy with lonely housewives just looking to fuck. There was nobody special in his life and he was fine with that. He did admit that some of the women were not the most attractive but fortunately for him, his dick doesn't seem to mind. That made us all laugh pretty hard.

Both guys agreed that I am the luckiest to have found Tabby. She is great and a lot of fun. They both really like her... and her boobs!

I didn't want to brag too much but I had to let them know that Tabby is a master at sucking cock. She is by far the best I have ever experienced and her philosophy is that she can always take 10 minutes out of her day to suck her hubby's cock.

That started a very detailed discussion on swallowing which Sam seemed to be the expert on, specifically, how to know if a girl will swallow or not. There seemed to be some pretty hokey science behind his theories. I let them both know that Tabby has no issues with swallowing.

After finishing our round, counting up our strokes and coming to grips with the fact that we all suck at golf, we had a quick beer in the bar where I got a text from Tabby. She asked if I was okay with her "taking it to the next level". When I asked her what the next level was, she just said that I would have to trust her.

I thought about it for a few minutes before I responded. I wasn't really sure what the next level was but based on the reaction in my pants, I decided I was willing to give it a try. Besides I trusted her and no matter what the next level was, I was confident in our relationship and, I was the one that wanted to spice things up. I couldn't really decide on how far I would be comfortable with but I wanted to give it a try. I texted her back, "I'm up for whatever you want to try."

When we got back to the house, I didn't see Tabby. I went to the garage to get beer out of the refrigerator and when I walked into the kitchen, Sam and Nate were standing there with their mouths open, staring out the French doors that lead to the patio.

Walking from the pool toward the kitchen was Tabby, topless and at first I thought bottomless too, but then I realized that she was wearing her tiniest little white lace thong, and a pair of wedge sandals.

When she came through the door we were all speechless and I'm sure staring, with our mouths open, and probably drooling.

"So, how was golf?" She asked, just like she would have if she had been wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

Her perfect tits were swaying and even after the thousand times that I have seen them naked, they were still amazing to me. The guys were awestruck and speechless.

There were a few mumbles in response to her golf question, none of which made sense I'm sure, but Tabby just ignored our stupor and poured herself a glass of wine. When she turned away from me it was like she was wearing nothing at all. A tiny string around her waist and then another that quickly disappeared between the cheeks of her ass was all that showed until she bent over and I could see a tiny patch of white between her legs. I'm sure that view was not lost on the other guys either.

"Why don't you guys take a dip in the pool. I know it was hot out there and you could probably use a refreshing swim - and besides, you guys smell like a pack of dogs."

Sam and Nate reluctantly started toward the pool and I held back a moment.

"Is this what you meant by the next step?"

"Partially, but I think I want to do more. You just have to tell me if you are getting uncomfortable and I will stop. Just know that I love you and I will never do anything to hurt our relationship. I'm having fun and right now my panties are soaked so if it's okay with you, I would like to see where this goes."

"I love you!"

"I love you too. Just remember that because no matter what, that isn't going to change."

We walked out to the pool together. The guys had already stripped down to their boxers and jumped in the pool and I did the same. Tabby took her shoes off and dove in after me.

We swam for a while and then Tabby got out. Her lace thong might as well have been Saran wrap. It was completely transparent and I could clearly see the lips of her pussy as I swam up to the edge. She said she was going to get the steaks ready for the grill and that I should get out soon and start cooking.

We all got out of the pool a minute later and got dried off. Tabby brought out the steaks and I noticed her thong had dried a little but I could still see through it. Her nipples though were dark red and I wondered if she had been playing with them. She does that when she is excited and they turn a dark pink and get very pokey.

I think the guys were getting somewhat more comfortable with Tabby being topless as we ate our dinner. I noticed that Tabby had finished a bottle of chardonnay and had switched to vodka tonics. I know she gets a buzz from a bottle of wine and after two she is definitely drunk. I had a feeling the vodka was an extra measure of courage for whatever she was about to do.

Tabby cleared the table and Nate volunteered to help her carry things back to the kitchen. They were only gone for a minute but I notice that on the way back, Nate had started to form a tent in his shorts and he was carrying a bottle of Jack Daniels. Tabby followed behind him carrying a bottle of vodka and 4 shot glasses. This was an interesting sign.

Tabby had evidently decided that we were going to play truth or dare. Since she was outnumbered 3 to 1, I was interested to see how this would play out.

Tabby looked at Sam and said you go first.

"Okay Tabby, truth or dare?"

"I choose truth."

"Have you ever seen an 11" penis in real life?" Sam asked.

"That's easy. No, I have never seen an 11" in penis in real life."

"Would you like to?" Sam said as he reached for his boxers, causing us all to laugh hysterically.

"if you have one in there, I would definitely like to see it."

Sam opened his shorts and looked in and then with a defeated look said, "Shit, I think I left the big one in my other pants. How about an 8" instead?"

We were all dying laughing.

Tabby went next. "Nate, truth or dare."

"I'll take truth, and no, I have never seen an 11" penis in real life."

"That's not my question but this is. Last night did you masturbate in my son's room when you went to bed?"

Nate turned bright red so we already knew the answer but he said, "Not right away, but after I heard you orgasm for the 3rd time I couldn't help myself."

Now it was Tabby's turn to turn red, and she did. "Okaaaaay, moving along."

It was Nate's turn and he asked me truth or dare. I chose truth and he asked if I ever fucked Maureen Davidson under the bleachers in high school. I know there was a rumor going around that I had because I had started the rumor, but I had to tell the truth. "No, I didn't fuck her but she gave me my first blow-job under those bleachers."

"I knew it! Well, I didn't know she gave you a blow-job but I knew you didn't fuck her. Just so you know, I did, after the homecoming game when we were seniors."

"Was that before or after the football team banged her in the locker room?" Sam asked with a smirk.

"Fuck you, we all wanted to fuck her and you're just jealous."

"Oh, I'm not jealous, I fucked her about a month ago when I remodeled her bathroom."

This was turning out to be hilarious and we were all having a great time.

When it was my turn, I asked Tabby truth or dare and she picked dare. I dared her to take her thong off.

She just looked at me and shrugged, then reached down, slid her little panties off and dropped them in the middle of the table. Sam and Nate couldn't see her because she was sitting on my side of the table and I really couldn't see anything more than I could before but just knowing that she was completely naked sitting there with my friends caused me to get a raging hard-on. I'm sure the other guys were feeling the same thing.

When it was Tabby's turn, she looked at each of us, one at a time and then said, "I dare all three of you idiots to take your shorts off and get in the Jacuzzi with me."

It was quiet for a second but Sam stood up first, pulled his shorts down to reveal a partially hard cock that looked to be about 7" long and growing. It was thick and veiny and the mushroom head was a dark red. He casually strolled over to the Jacuzzi and stepped down in.

I got up next and dropped my shorts, not caring at this point that I was fully hard and my 7 inches were bobbing up and down like one of those bobble-head dolls you see in the back of a car window. Nate followed suit and he rather timidly lowered his shorts revealing a hard cock about the same size as mine and quickly got in the Jacuzzi.

We three homo-phobes sat as far apart as we could and waited to see what was going to happen next. Our Jacuzzi was advertised to seat up to 12 and I suppose if you had 12 skinny women, that was true but realistically, it did hold 8 or 9 full-grown humans pretty comfortable so there was plenty of space.

Tabby was still sitting at the table although now at this lover level, we could all see under the table. But, with her legs together, we couldn't see any more than we could when she was just wearing her thong.

"Who needs a drink?" Tabby asked.

Three hands went up so Tabby grabbed both the bottle of Jack and the vodka and walked toward the Jacuzzi. Nate and Sam were on the opposite side of the hot tub facing the table we had been sitting at and I was opposite them sitting with my back to the table but turned so I could see her.

I have seen Tabby naked a thousand times but I had never seen her sexier than I did just then when she got up from the table with a bottle in each had and walked to the Jacuzzi. She was a vision of pure sex. From her sparkling eyes, to her pouty lips, to her full tits, slim waist, completely shaved pussy, curvy hips and long legs, she was a goddess.