All Comments on 'Rekindling the Flame'

by PoissonSurLaLune

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Names

The story while well written lack charcter developement and names.

The spelling lacked editing also....Good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually, I liked that you didn't use names

It allowed me to imagine it was my brother and me. He's teased, groped and flirted with me, but we've haven't gone all the way yet. Maybe I should print this and leave it on my desk. He's always snooping around my computer.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 13 years ago
Good and not so good

I think you did a very good job with developing the tension between the characters and not building to a peak too soon. However, the grammar, spelling, etc. need some work. Some examples:

"Two people old enough to want it but too young to really know any better." This is not a sentence; it is a fragment.

". . . catching up on who were doing what . . ." Was, not were.

"Lost for words, I leaned in and flicked the tip of tone across the smooth round head of his cock." I assume you meant "my tongue" instead of "tone."

With corrections to the technical aspects, it would have been a 5 star story. You definitely have good potential. Find a different editor. Use spell check. Use a grammar checker. Keep writing.

AgnolAgnolover 13 years ago
Great

In a short space you developed the characters, made their feelings for each other seem natural and believable. The sex was erotic and exciting without being over the top and repetitive. While some may prefer more explicit detail, I for one enjoyed it because it focused on more of the feelings she was having instead of the dimensions of things.

Good work, look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked the story despite the eccentric sentence construction that I assume must have been even worse before it was "edited." There is something almost realistic about the situation before he harshly wants to shove her mouth downward. The story idea is great!

hisgirlshisgirlsabout 13 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed the way you wrote the sex scenes.

My favorite line of the whole story;

"...following what felt natural in this unnatural union."

Very well crafted

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Captivating...

I was captivated... this was written so well, that I felt that I was there. I felt the nervous energy, and was drawn as if a gravitational force had come over me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

if this is the edited version i would hate to see the original. USE A BETTER EDITOR AND REPORT THE ONE YOU USED TO THE WEBMASTERS SO THEY CAN REMOVE THEM FROM THE LIST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to Anon.....

not enough 10" dicks and 44 ddd tits for you?, could it have been edited more carefuly? possibly..... it's a story about passion. keep writing

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
HAHAHAHA!! The "not good" idiot strikes again!!!

This was a great little story. Cute, fun and easy. The commenter "not good" is a moron of the highest order. You'll notice his comments popping up around this site here and there. But I tell you what author, it's awesome to view this idiots comments when you're feeling down. It's always a really good laugh! I mean, this fag thanks authors for the FREE entertainment they provide by issuing such statements as: "if this is the edited version i would hate to see the original. USE A BETTER EDITOR AND REPORT THE ONE YOU USED TO THE WEBMASTERS SO THEY CAN REMOVE THEM FROM THE LIST."

Fortunately, you're not the only author this wanker attacks, so we can all get a laugh from reading his comments on other posts too! Can't wait to find more of this softcock's leavings and have another laugh.

CoucyCoucyabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous