Relation Feminization Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Monica's intentions are embraced by Kyle.
3.1k words
4.71
28.4k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spending more and more time with Monica, even if she wanted me to wear panties and a bra around her house. When I was wearing female underwear, I discovered that I can last longer in bed, and my girlfriend reaches orgasms much quicker than in vanilla sex.

Even if it was weird for me to wear that clothes, I got used to them after a few weeks, and our sex life was getting better and better. Suddenly Covid-19 hit like a hurricane, and it was followed by the lockdown of a whole country.

Lockdown has its own specific rules, made by the government of course. The main rule was to stay at home and leave it just to buy necessary stuff like food, and the second was more complex - if you were meeting with other people daily, sometimes spending the nights at their house, you had to choose between going back at your home for two weeks of isolation, or stay at this other person house until the lockdown ends.

I didn't want to go for two weeks of isolation and leave Monica when our bed life was so good. It was crucial for me, so I informed my mom that I will stay with Monica until the end of the covid lockdown. Frankly, she wasn't surprised by my choice, since I was spending a lot of time with Monica anyways.

"You know what it means Kyle?" Monica asked.

"That we will see each other every day and we will have a lot of sex!" I responded cheerfully.

"Yeah, that too, but you remember our agreement? That you will always wear bra and panties around my house?"

Shit. She was right, I totally forgot about it, but I was already on the doorstep of Monica's house with a travel bag full of clothes for change. I didn't want to go back now when I told my mom about my plans, and Monica looked so happy when I showed up, so I stepped inside.

"You know what to do Kyle," Monica stated, and I started stripping down in a hallway. When I was naked, she was holding blue lace panties and a matching bra for me.

"Try to lock the bra behind your back Kyle. I want you to learn to do it by yourself."

When I struggled with locking the bra behind my back, Monica had a great show with me in the main role. She laughed like she would see a puppy chasing its own tail, but after good 10 minutes, I managed to lock it behind.

"Let me see. Ah, yes, almost good. From the three joints, you managed to lock one of it, but it's fine for now, you will learn it soon." When she was talking about me, learning how to lock a bra, she was already stroking my lace-covered boner, but eventually, she dropped to her knees, moved my panties to the side, and started sucking my dick. I was in heaven, the way Monica gave ahead was amazing and hard to describe. She stopped for a second and said: "I want to see you caressing your boobs while I suck you."

That was a weird request to hear, but she was in charge down there. I grabbed the lace fabric on my chest and started to fondle it slowly. I must admit - I loved the feeling of a lace bra in my hands, but I never knew I will hold it from that kind of perspective. Caressing "my boobs" gave me a new sensation, as I exploded in Monica's mouth, but she didn't stop sucking me, till I was completely limp, and that incredibly exhausted me. Monica led me to the bed and I fell asleep.

I was woken by a doorbell. I heard two women talking for a short while, and a door shutting, then the door to the bedroom I was sleeping in opened, and Monica entered with two enormous purple bags with white writing 'Rebecca's'.

"Oh, you are awake honey. I hope we didn't wake you? Anyway, when I called Rebecca and told her about you living with me now, and the rule I made, she quickly delivered these, especially for you." Monica showed me two enormous purple bags with white writing 'Rebecca's'.

"When you slept I rummaged through your bag and threw away all your underwear since you won't need it thanks to our agreement."

"All of it? It was in a smaller black bag there."

"Yeah, I took a peek inside to see your boxers and thrashed them immediately! Yuk! Boxers!"

"But there were my socks too!"

"I see, but you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure you will find a good substitute in the bags. I prepared dinner, so put on fresh underwear and come to the kitchen."

Monica made me angry when she threw away all my underwear. It was not her decision to make. But what is done, is done and I can't undo that. I took the first purple bag and opened it. It was full of packaged sets of lace underwear. At the bottom, there were two larger boxes locked with padlocks, so I couldn't open them at this moment. I took the first set on the top and unpacked it.

Ferrari red bra with a floral pattern on the cups, and two small black bows on the shoulder straps. The panties were matched perfectly, with the same pattern and with the same black bow on the front. Also, they were fully laced, so my already hard dick was completely exposed, but as soon as I put on both of the parts from the set, I felt amazing. Like it was something that made me full. Although, after a further rummage in the bag, I didn't find any socks. I heard from the kitchen "If you are looking for something on your legs, check the other bag!" And I did.

But the other bag was missing socks too. All I could find were packages with stockings and garter belts. All kinds of colors and styles. At the bottom of the bag were two similar padlocked boxes.

"Monica, but there are no socks in the bags!" She quickly came over to the bedroom when I said that.

"What are you talking about? Let me see." And she rummaged in the bags. "You're right. There are no socks." She stated. "But I see Rebecca gave you something else. You always praised my legs when I wore the stockings, so now is the time when you will try them on your own. And you will be trying them every day."

"You are joking Monica. Bra and panties were weird, but stockings?"

"And garter belt. Don't forget it, because the hoses will roll down your legs."

"Yeah, but... wearing them?"

"You love to touch them when we see each other, you kiss my legs when I'm wearing them. It's clear that you love the stockings! You just didn't have enough courage to wear them, but now you don't have much choice, don't you? Just put them on and come to the kitchen for dinner."

She was right, I didn't have another choice. Also, I didn't know how to put them on, so I quickly checked the Internet. Fifteen minutes of eternity later, I locked the clasps of the garter belt on lace tops of nude color stockings, that was already covering my legs.

The sensation was electrifying! My dick was hard as a rock, dripping precum and making my panties wet. Stockings on my legs made me feel even more amazing, but I felt a part of me was irreversibly changing. I was afraid of my new feelings, but on the other hand, it was warm and soothing. At least my imagination was telling me that. Wearing a full set of lace lingerie, I went to the kitchen.

"Wow! You look amazing! And I see you've managed to put on stockings too! No runs on them, clasps locked in perfect spots... Are you sure it's the first time you are wearing them?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I'm not!" She looked at me with a suspicious look on her face but in a funny way. "It looks so natural on you. So perfect!"

She dropped to her knees, pulling my panties to the side, revealing my hard, dripping dick.

"You love the feeling, don't you? Lace covering your dripping dick, nylons on your legs..."

Monica couldn't stop herself, and she impaled her mouth on my rod, making a glucking sound over and over again. After a minute, she slowed down and started to caress and play with the lace tops of the stockings and garter belt straps on my thighs.

"It looks so good on you... I'm sure that you want to put them on every morning from now on..." She said, with her seductive voice. It pushed me over the edge, and my hard dick with red marks from Monica's lipstick started cumming on her barely red lips. She looked deeply into my eyes, scooped everything into her mouth, stood up, and kissed me passionately. I could still feel the taste of my own sperm when she explored my mouth with her tongue. At the first second, it was disgusting, but in the next moment I found it very erotic and I kissed her back.

Our kiss didn't last long. I don't know when or how, but Monica managed to remove her skirt, grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me down. I was face to face with her semi-transparent lace bikini panties.

"Tell me what you see Kyle." She commanded.

"I see your beautiful panties."

"Yes, of course, you can see them. But what do you notice about them?"

"That they are lace, and have beautiful flowers?"

"But what is under them?"

"Your soaking wet pussy."

"You are right! But we will get there in the moment. I meant what kind of cloth are under them."

"Straps of a garter belt."

"Exactly! Always wear your panties on top dear. It's easier to remove them when the garter belt is under. Now, you know what to do."

I pulled her panties down, confirming that is easier to take them off when the straps of the garter belt are under them. I fondled the panties in my hand when Monica pulled my face towards her wet pussy. My tongue was licking her labia, when my nose was tingling her clitoris, giving her unspeakable pleasure. Just in a few minutes, she reached orgasm so strong, that she could crush my skull between her thighs.

Half an hour of rest later, we went to the bathroom to take a quick, refreshing shower. Monica showed me how to take off stockings and how to take care of them. I was surprised that a fabric that is so thin can be that tough. Under the shower, she helped me shave my whole body again, and after the drying, I applied the lotion which she handed me.

A week passed by in a blink of an eye. I got used to putting on a bra, panties, garter, and stockings every morning and wearing them all day long. Some of these days, I didn't wear anything more than lingerie. With Monica, we had tons of sex in every corner of the house, and when she gave me a blowjob, we shared a passionate kiss after. Living with her was like heaven for me - I loved every part of it, but there were a few things that were bugging me. One day, I decided to ask Monica about them.

"Mon, honey. I have a question for you."

"Yeah, Kyle. What is it?"

"Why all this? Why me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the feminine clothes that you telling me to wear."

"You want to say that you don't like them?"

"No, that's not what I mean, I mean why do you want me to wear them?"

"Oh, honey. I do want you to wear them, but the decision is completely yours. But, I'm doing this because it's my... fetish."

"I see. Thank you for sharing that with me. I have another question though."

"Sure."

"What are those boxes with padlocks which were at the bottom of the bags?"

"I hoped you will ask for them eventually. We will open one next weekend, okay?"

"But that's in five days, and I'm curious now!"

"Be patient honey. You won't regret it." And she kissed me on the cheek.

The following five days went pretty much the same as the previous week. Sex and lingerie. Or lingerie and sex. The order depends if we had a quickie in the morning or not. I was extremely curious about the boxes, but I didn't bother Monica with my endless questions. I wanted to show her that I am patient.

Did I mention that I got used to lingerie? I just want to say, that this kind of underwear is much more comfortable than usual male clothes. Panties feel much, much better than boxers, and if they are lace ones, there is a huge advantage on sunny days, because I don't get so sweaty down there. Stockings? I never thought that I can say goodbye to socks so quickly. Warm when it's colder, cool enough when it's sunny. And I don't even mention the look. Socks? Yuk!

Finally, the weekend came. It was Friday evening when I asked Monica like a kid if I can already unwrap the Christmas present. She told me that maybe it's better to wait until the morning, and feeling down, I went to the bed with her.

In the morning, when I slowly woke up, a fresh set of lingerie was prepared for me. Green lace bra with panties and matching garter belt. A much darker, small bows were on the straps of the bra and of the straps of the garter belt. The panties had the same bow in the front, but there was a cutting in the shape of a water drop on the back, with darker lace fabric inside the cutting. It looked super sexy. For my legs - a pair of black Fredericks of Hollywood stockings. When I saw them in any kind of porn, I could cum by just looking at them, but now I can wear them by myself!

A small note was on the top of the lingerie set, and it said 'Come to the living room when you will finish dressing up. M.'

In five minutes, hoses were secured on my legs by a garter belt, panties beautifully covered my half erect dick, and with a little struggle, the bra was locked behind my back and green lace fabric was caressing my hard nipples.

Monica was sitting on a sofa in the living room, and a bright pink box with a padlock was in front of her on the coffee table.

"Are we opening this?" I asked with excitation.

"Good morning to you too sleepyhead" Monica responded.

"S-sorry, I'm so excited!"

"And I just can't hide it!" She laughed. "Okay, but! This is the box with padlock number one. I don't know what Rebecca put inside, but she instructed me clearly - whatever is inside is yours, and you have to use it" Monica emphasized. "Are you ready?"

"Can't be more ready!"

"Okay." And she turned the key in the padlock. My jaw dropped to the floor in the second when the pink box opened, revealing six-inch platform Louboutin pumps with pointy noses and red soles. Literally next to the heel were mascara and lipstick in the same color as the soles.

"It looks like your lingerie won't match the heels."

"What? You can't be serious that I will put them on!"

"Rules were clear. Besides, you don't think to wear sneakers to the stockings and the rest of the lingerie? Just check them out!"

Monica said this with so firm tone, that I didn't have any other option. I slowly slid my stockinged feet inside them, to feel how soft is the inside, and how well it adapts to the shape of my feet. I stood up, and I immediately felt weird being taller. Taller by six inches.

"Walk around dear," Monica said and I did.

"You didn't walk in heels before? You know how to put steps in them, maybe not perfectly, but still..."

"No, never."

"Are they comfortable?"

"Yes, surprisingly. I can even say that they are very comfortable."

"Dear, you look amazing. I will show you how to walk in them. Practice makes perfect."

"I... I don't..." I couldn't finish my sentence, because Monica already opened the mascara.

"I think it won't do." By saying that, she stood up and left to the bathroom, and I felt relieved. A minute later she was back, holding much more than mascara. I could see some powders, eye shadows, and other stuff that I couldn't even name.

"You won't wear only mascara and lipstick, if you are supposed to wear makeup, let's do it properly."

I was speechless. Monica told me to sit down, and she started applying all kinds of stuff to my face. 'Close your eyes', 'Open your eyes', 'Close your mouth', 'Rub lips against each other' were the commands that I was hearing and following. I didn't want to let her down by not listening to what she said. Also, I believe that for her it was a great time too when she told me about this fetish. Finally, she told me to open my eyes and look into a mirror. I was shocked.

"What do you see Kyle?" Monica asked.

"A girl." That was all I could say at this moment.

"A girl. Kyle, if you see a girl, would you call this girl 'Kyle'?

I was still stunned, but I said "Definitely not."

"Definitely not. Kyle is not a girl's name, right? On the other hand, 'Kayla' is. Does the girl in the mirror looks like Kayla?"

"Yes, she does."

"Now tell me, does a boy wear lingerie?"

"No."

"Of course not. Maybe you know a boy who wears high heels?"

"No."

"A makeup? Do boys wear makeup?"

"No." I was answering like hypnotized.

"So maybe you are not a boy at all? Maybe you are a girl named Kayla? Who wears lingerie, heels, and makeup? Tell me, do you like wearing all of them?"

"I do."

"And do you like to feel feminine?"

"I do."

"So what's your name honey?" she whispered into my ear.

"Kayla," I said without hesitation.

"Welcome to your new life Kayla." Monica said. "From now on, your life will change. And for you, it will be a good change."

Monica went to take care of the pink box with padlock number one when she found something else inside.

"It looks like were are not done, Kayla." She held a bottle of nail polish with color matching my soles and my lipstick.