Relation Feminization Ch. 03

Story Info
Opening the boxes.
4.5k words
4.52
22.5k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my nails become red as my soles soon after Monica showed me the bottle of nail polish. It was a very strange and new feeling. The human brain is used to ignoring the tip of the nose, and the same is with the nails. Once they are painted, they are very noticeable and it's hard to ignore their existence, so maybe it was a strange feeling, but it was incredibly voluptuous and feminine. I looked into a mirror and saw this hot chick, with dark-painted eyelids and extended eyelashes. Rays of sunlight made my bloody red lips shine, along with freshly painted nails in the same color. The outfit which I was wearing was a total bomb too - lace bra and matching bikini panties put on over the garter belt with floral pattern, connected to the tops of my stockings. And of course, I was taller by six inches, thanks to my Louboutins. When I checked out myself in the mirror, my absolutely limp dick started soaking my panties in white, sticky semen. Monica noticed it in a second.

"Well well well, Kayla... It looks like you love the view. And you cannot hide it."

"I'm so sorry Monica, I didn't know it could happen."

"You don't have to be sorry. It really makes me happy, because this is the language of your true self and it's finally speaking! It's your duty to respond to it!"

"Yeah, but I don't know how to..."

"I will give you the tip. All good girls swallow."

"You expect me to -"

"Yes. I want you to do it. But I'm not some sicko and I won't make you chew the panties. Just take them off, and scoop everything that's left on you."

It was a shock for me, but my subconscious worked perfectly. Heavily soaked panties fell on the ground, and a white, sticky glob was already on my finger, in front of my face. But I... I was in front of a decision. Should I do it? Boys don't eat their cum. But boys don't wear lingerie and makeup either!

A second later I had a red mark of lipstick at the base of my pointing finger and I dived in the pleasure of the taste of my own sperm. Monica told me later, that I closed my darkened eyelids and silently moaned in ecstasy. Scoop after scoop after scoop, until I was clean down there.

"How is it, Kayla?" Monica asked.

"I... I..." Embarrassed, I couldn't speak.

"I just ate my own sperm!" I yelled.

"Yeah, you did! I hope you loved every drop of it!"

"But it's so... Wrong!"

"Wrong how? Because you ate your load? It's not wrong, it's called cleaning. And there is no better way for a girl to clean the mess than by swallowing it! How many times have I cleaned you, huh?"

"I don't know..."

"Every time! And you know what? I'm not embarrassed - I'm glad that I could do it."

Throughout the whole talk, I was looking at the floor. For a second at my soaked panties, and for the next second at the heels, I was wearing. Finally, I looked up into Monica's eyes, we smiled and we kissed after. We shared a phenomenal taste of my semen through our kiss, and the thought of it made me unbelievably hard. I didn't wear panties at the moment, so Monica grabbed my dick and led me to the bed, lay down, and guided my hard-on inside her wet pussy. We were still kissing, while I was ramming her with my full strength. A minute later, we changed position, so she was riding me. The view was amazing - her boobs bouncing up and down, my dick disappearing inside of her, and beyond that - a glimpse of lace tops of my stockings. The feeling of nylon fabric on my legs, against the sheets, along with the new angle of my feet in pumps made me cum like crazy. When I was done, she dismounted from my limp-wet dick and moved up to my face. A massive glob of our mixed juices landed on my blood-red lips, and I quickly licked them with hunger. She sat down on them, and I knew what to do. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick her. Monica, to help herself, started rubbing her pussy and in less than a minute she reached a massive orgasm, pushing an enormous amount of my cum and her juice into my mouth. I could barely breathe, and there was no other option than swallowing.

Monica collapsed next to me after that, breathing heavily. I was completely awake, and maybe too much because, on one hand, I loved what happened, and on the other - I was disgusted by it, and this feeling made me rush to the bathroom. In the mirror, I saw the same chick but with totally ruined makeup and a shining chin. I didn't notice when, but Monica appeared behind me and started caressing my 'breasts'.

"I loved it, honey. I loved every second of it." She stated. "But now, we have to fix your makeup. And give you a fresh set of lingerie, there are too many stains on current." She laughed.

I didn't even protest. She cleaned my face and re-applied everything from scratch. I liked when she moved the brush on my cheeks, or when she applied another layer of lipstick. Ten minutes later I was again the hot chick from the mirror. Monica handed me a new set of black lingerie with nude stockings and told me to put it on and meet her in the bedroom.

Did I mention the wonderful feeling of rolling stockings up my legs? I will never wear socks again.

When I was ready, I went to the bedroom. My girlfriend was already wearing a dress, and she pointed at the bed. There was a black cocktail skater dress.

"You know what? I think you can't wear just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt when you are wearing hot lingerie and fuck-me pumps. It's time for an upgrade, so I strongly suggest you start wearing dresses and skirts from now on."

"Monica, I understand the lingerie, even the heels, but..."

"There are no 'buts'. I call you by your girl's name, you wear lingerie and makeup. You swallowed almost two of your loads! You are like a girl, and girls wear dresses!"

I couldn't argue with that, she had a point. I stepped inside the dress and pulled it on my shoulders. Monica helped me with the zipper on my back and there it was. I was dressed completely as a woman. The dress itself wasn't too long, it barely covered the tops of my stockings, but it felt great. The jeans were so tight down there but in a dress... So much space! But, because it was a pretty tight dress, a small bulge was visible on the front. I didn't care about it, and I spent the whole day wearing it.

A whole week went by. Since Sunday, I didn't wear a t-shirt or jeans. I was wearing only dresses. Well, it was dresses, lingerie, and heels. Every day. Monica showed me how to apply foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick. She said that I am a quick learner and I'm making a good job of applying makeup. It made me feel warm and happy.

Although, we didn't have sex since I started wearing dresses. Whenever I tried to make a move and seduce Monica, she wanted me to practice with makeup, or try more dresses. With that course of action, Saturday came. I woke up to discover being alone in bed. I was only in the panties, so I put on black lace see-through peignoir and went to the kitchen. Monica was sitting at the table, with a box labeled with the number 'two'.

"Good morning sleepyhead. Are you ready for your second surprise box?"

"Well, yes. I hope it's something as nice as platform heels!"

"I'm sure you will love it. But remember - you have to use it."

"Sure."

Monica looked at me, and I looked back at her nodding, as she turned the key and opened the box. Inside was a ring with a tube in chrome pink color.

"Do you know what it is Kayla?"

"Not so much." I responded.

"It's a chastity device! It is locked on male genitals to keep it from getting aroused if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, but why would I want to wear this?"

"For starters, it will help with the bulge in your panties. Did you see any girl with a bulge in the front of her dress? Neither did I. Also, I believe it will help you achieve much greater orgasms in the future."

"Okay then. Let's put it on."

And that's how I involuntary agreed to wear chastity. It was a little hard to put it on the first time, but Monica used a little lube, slid it on, and locked the tube with the ring. When I was finally locked, she started playing with it like a cat with a toy.

"It looks so cute on you! Is it tight?"

"No, in fact, it's very comfortable."

"Great. Go get dressed and I will make breakfast."

I went to the bedroom and dropped peignoir. I chose a nice blue set of lace lingerie, with black stockings. Just when I pulled on panties, I realized how much more flat I am down there. The chastity hid nicely my dick, but it also blocked me from getting even a little hard. It wasn't painful, but because I didn't have sex for a week, I was constantly aroused, and now I couldn't even masturbate. As soon I put on a bra and garter belt, my dick went limp and I could roll on stockings and put on the dress. We both ate breakfast, and Monica announced that she have to work for a long while, so she locked the door of her office room, so I applied makeup, put on headphones, and started cleaning the house. After a while, I was bent over a bathtub, and I felt a hand on my ass. Suddenly the hand moved down and tingled my locked dick through the lace fabric of my panties. I felt a twitch in the cage as I moaned. I quickly stood up, to see Monica smiling.

"That was a loud moan, Kayla." She said with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, maybe we could do something about that?"

"Oh really?"

"Really. We didn't do anything for over a week."

"No, we didn't."

"So maybe you will unlock this tube and we will do something?"

"Maybe. Let's see how we open this thing."

And we hit a wall. There was no way to open the chastity device. Monica thought it was locked for some kind of key, but we didn't find any in the box. There wasn't a keyhole to put the key in. Somehow, it used some weird technology.

"Looks like you stay locked Kayla. But I'm sure we will find a different way..."

Monica dropped her panties and pointed at her pussy. I already knew what to do. I started licking her, but a few moments later, she pushed my head away, and she started using a Magic Wand on her clitoris. Her moaning was so loud, that I could barely hear the vibration of the toy. Soon, she came so hard, that she collapsed, with the wand still running.

When Monica regained her strength, she took the wand and just touched the cage. I moaned instantly and very, very loud. The vibrations of the wand against my cage were insane! With that strong stimulation, it didn't take me long to cum. The stream of white, sticky fluid started to flow from the hole in the cage. I never came like this - my dick filled up the inside of the cage nicely, but besides that - I was limp. For the moment, I thought I'm gonna black out because the orgasm was so intense. When I finally regained strength, I realized that the tops of my stockings along with the straps of a garter belt are soaked and sticky in my semen. Monica seeing that, just grinned at me, kissed me very passionately, and said that she have to go back to work. I undressed from the wet underwear and washed it thoroughly. I also noticed that the wand is glistening with the mix of our juices, so I cleaned it as well.

The whole next week, Monica was working over hours and was too exhausted even for pussy licking. After a late dinner, she showered and immediately went sleep. I was missing my orgasms, especially those with the magic wand, but I didn't want to do it myself as I didn't want to overload Monica with my urges. During the week I was a perfect housewife - I cleaned, washed dishes, and I made breakfasts and dinners every day. Moreover, I was very happy in that role, as every morning I could practice more and more advanced techniques of applying makeup and choosing clothes I was wearing. I think during these few days, I developed quite a nice taste in completing sets of matching clothes, which made me even more feminine.

The cage which was locked on my penis didn't feel like a problem at all. In the beginning, I thought it may be uncomfortable, tight, and everything else, but frankly, I forgot about it the next day after it was locked on me, as my mind was fixated on the thought of Monica masturbating me with the wand after I licked her pussy to many orgasms first of course.

I didn't notice when the weekend came. I was slowly waking up, and the sheets were rubbing against my baby doll, making my nipples hard and my red lace panties wet. For the whole week without an orgasm, my locked penis started leaking precum, but I got used to that. I opened my eyes to notice Monica sitting on the side of the bed with another box, smiling at me.

"I'm so curious about what's inside, that I couldn't sleep! Maybe we will open it now?" She asked.

"Good morning to you too, beautiful" I answered. "Why you are so curious?"

"It is very, very light. I wonder what's inside this time."

"Oh, okay. but let me change my panties first."

"What's wrong with them honey?"

"They are just wet of precum I'm leaking."

"Oh! I didn't expect that!"

"Yeah, it started a few days after locking the chastity."

"That's hot! I can give you some pads... You know, for 'this' time in the month." She laughed.

"Very funny. Just give me a second."

While I was picking fresh pair of panties, I started to think about pads and it made sense. All the precum would stay in the pad, and when it would be wet enough, I could just change them instead of panties. Anyway, I picked a green lace set and put the panties on, with the matching bra. Back in the bedroom, Monica was ready to open the third box, and she told me that I can turn the key this time.

In the box was a thin black paper box, with a disc inside. There was no title, no graphics, just a 'play me' sentence written on it. We quickly went to the player and put the disc inside, and the movie started. I will try to describe every scene in this 'LotR' long movie.

Scene 1.

The guy is walking to the bedroom, to his already naked girlfriend in a bed. They have their foreplay, as they start making love. He is kissing her on the lips and neck, bit gentle bites on her ear. He carefully caresses her boobs and reaches down to her pussy. The woman is extremely horny, as she looks into his eyes, giving him the sign to use his penis on her. He drops the boxers, revealing a less-than-average size penis. He enters her wet pussy and at this moment animation appears on the side of the screen. Basically, it shows a section of a woman's vagina, with crucial places, pointed out. Places, which give a woman a lot of pleasure when they are appropriately touched or poked by a man's member. Unfortunately, the guy's small penis is unable to touch these places, ergo, the woman just lays there, as he finishes in a few moves, leaving a small amount of semen inside. After that, a man drops next to the girlfriend, leaving her completely unsatisfied. Soon, as the guy is going to take a shower, the girl pulls out a dildo from the nightstand to have at least a few moments of a good time.

Scene 2.

The same girlfriend is very disappointed by the sex life she has with her boyfriend, which leads to a very huge fight, and the guy slams the door and goes outside. When he comes back, he discovers his bags packed and ready, as the girl is breaking down with him. The day after that, a doorbell rings, and she opens the door to welcome a tall, well-built black man. They go straight to the bedroom, and there is close-up shot of his boxers being removed by her petite hands, revealing at least nine inches, thick black cock. The girl doesn't hesitate and takes him into her mouth, which didn't happen with her ex-boyfriend. Ten minutes later, she finishes the blowjob, and lies down on the bed, as the black lover puts his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Again, animation pops up, showing how deeply is her vagina penetrated by a black cock, which by the way, pokes all strategic places inside. A moment later, the girl screams in pleasure living through a massive orgasm, as her lover keeps ramming her. Finally, he grunts and she quickly goes down on her knees as torrent after torrent of white cum lands on her face. This didn't happen with her 'small' ex-boyfriend as well.

Scene 3.

The same woman has a huge fight with her 'small' boyfriend, he slams the door leaving, but when he returns, the girlfriend explains something to him. In the next shot, it's visible how the chastity cage is fitted on his small penis. After that, the locked boyfriend helps his girlfriend dress in lace slutty lingerie with stockings and 'fuck-me' pumps. When the girl finishes her makeup, a doorbell rings, and she opens the door to her black lover and greets him with a long kiss. They both go to the bedroom, leaving the chastised boyfriend behind the closed door. The screen goes black, with loud moaning noises in the background. Again, the animation pops on the screen, showing a black cock penetrating the vagina. A long while later, the black lover leaves the apartment and locked the boyfriend goes inside and starts kissing his girlfriend. The screen blurs out during that scene, so it's hard to say if he kissed her when she had her face covered in her lover's cum.

Scene 4.

The same pair, the girl locks the chastity on her boyfriend's small penis. He helps her choose and dress in the sluttiest lingerie she has, but then, the girl starts to put the second slutty lingerie on her chastised boyfriend! She puts the makeup on her face, then on his, attaching fake eyelashes, and putting on fluid, mascara, and lipstick. The boyfriend doesn't protest at all, as they both slide their stockings-covered feet in six-inch platform 'fuck-me' pumps. Then, the doorbell rings, and the girlfriend and her completely feminized boyfriend are greeting the black lover with deep kisses. All three of them are going to the bedroom and in the next scene, a girl and a feminized boyfriend are kneeling in front of a nine-inch black cock. One by one, they both are sucking his enormous dick and the femboy looks like this is his second nature. Soon after, they are going to bed, and the big black cock is at the entrance of pussy again. Already known animation pops up, but next to it animated picture shows up with a small white dick locked in chastity. While the lover rams the girls pussy, a femboy is looking very closely at her pussy filled up with black cock. A moment later, she has a massive orgasm, and the lover pulls out his cock.

The femboy, gets on his fours just above his heavenly fucked girlfriend, and black hands are starting to grope his ass. Maybe a minute later, the black lace panties are slowly removed, exposing a locked and leaking penis and black lover plays with it using his pointing finger for a short while. After that, a big amount of lube is smeared on femboy ass hole, and a big black cock slowly pushes the entrance of a tight hole. A moment later, a head of black cock is inside, and a loud moan can be heard. Another animation pops up, titled 'sissy pussy' which clearly shows the boyfriend's asshole penetrated by a black cock. As before, this animation contains important place pointed out, which is rubbed with every thrust of the cock. The point of view changes and an endless torrent of cum is leaking from chastity, as the feminized boyfriend is living very intensive anal orgasm, but he keeps getting nailed by a black lover.

A few moments later, the lover grunts, and both the girlfriend and her boyfriend drop down on their knees, and the black cock explodes with sticky sperm on their faces. They both are cleaning him up, sucking every drop of cum out of it. When to lover leaves the room, the pair are smiling at each other first, and then they start laughing. They look incredibly happy and satisfied. The screen blurs out when they start kissing.

After almost three hours of the movie, Monica and I look at each other.

"That was fucking amazing!" Monica yells.

"I have to admit, that looked hot." I said.

12