Relation Feminization Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you are already feminized and locked in chastity!" She stated.

"What do you mean by that? You say that you want to have it the same way?"

"I would love to try!" Monica says.

"I... I don't know... It seems like some fairytale, and I don't think I could..."

"Okay, okay. But what about us in the bedroom with him, but you don't have to do anything?"

"I'm not sure about that Monica. For now, I think I would feel extremely jealous, and my heart would shatter into million pieces."

"Jealous? Please take a look at this situation from a bigger perspective. You know I love good sex, but the dildo isn't the best solution every time. Sometimes a woman needs a big cock and you cannot substitute this with anything else. If you would agree to something like this, you would give me tons of pleasure, and if you would support me in this, I think our relationship would become even more intense. Just think about it."

After that, she went to a different room and stopped talking to me for the rest of the day. I was a little bit shocked about was she said, but I had things to do around the house, so I focused on my chores. It didn't stop me from thinking about the whole situation though. On the contrary - my mind was fixed on the things Monica said. Of course, I want her to be happy with me, but I know that I can't give her a big cock, which she clearly wants or even needs. The only way for that is someone else cock, and somewhere deep down inside me I felt some kind of excitation, which made my locked penis twitch inside the cage. Soon, we sat for dinner which Monica made. The silence was painful, so I started talking.

"You know Monica, I've been thinking."

"Oh you did? And what you thought about, huh?"

"I was thinking about the movie we watched and the things you said earlier."

"Which exactly?" She asked sarcastically.

"You know, about us, inviting black guy to our bedroom..."

"Huh. Now you want to invite a black guy? Why? You suddenly realized you need big black cock?"

"Monica, please, don't be so aggressive, I just want to say that I want to support you with all my heart, but I also want you to meet me halfway."

"Ummm... Did you just say that you want to... try this idea?" She was shocked.

"I was thinking about the halfway. I mean, I don't know how I will handle this, but I want to see you happy. Maybe we should start this easy? Would you be satisfied with a blowjob?"

A silent minute later.

"I can't believe that you accepted my idea so fast. Even I wasn't sure about it at the beginning, but now, when you said it... I would be very satisfied giving head to a nice black cock, but I have conditions."

"Okay, so what are your conditions?" I asked.

"Well first, I pick up the lover. You don't have the right to vote here. Second, he can come for obvious reasons whenever I want. Third, it will be unprotected sex. I hate giving a blowjob with a condom. Fourth - I give him head as long as he can take it, and fifth, I can take his load whatever way I want."

"Oh-kay, as I said I want you to be happy, so I agree with all the things you want."

"Oh, and sixth - you will be there. Always, every time. You will watch me and you will support me. The rest is up to you."

"Sure. I love you and I want you to be happy with me so yes, of course."

"Really?" She asked incredulously.

"Really. I'm hundred percent sure."

"Wow. I'm shocked. Positively shocked. When I was telling you the terms, it made me so wet..."

"So what are we doing here?"

"You're right, let's go to the bedroom!"

We quickly undressed into lingerie, and we both removed our panties. I thought she will go first, but instead, she told me the position I should do. I was kneeling on the bed, with my back arched, with my hands holding my heels. Monica placed her pussy just below the chastity and started using the wand on my cage and her clitoris. She came after maybe three minutes, but I came much, much earlier. The wand was still rumbling my cage, so I coated her whole pussy with my cum.

When she came back after the climax, she looked at me, and then she looked down at her pussy. I knew what to do. My tongue started cleaning our mixed juices from her vagina. Monica only added:

"Imagine it's cum from the black cock who just fucked me."

12