Relation Feminization Ch. 04

Story Info
What will Kayla experience in the future?
1.6k words
4.62
6.4k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imagine it's the cum from the black who just fucked me."

I was tied to the chair, my hands behind my back, my stocking-covered legs tied to the chair legs, wearing only lingerie and chastity, when Monica was sitting on my lap and sucking massive, nine-inch black cock. My head was just a few inches away from the whole act and every time his cock was out of her mouth, she looked me deep into my eyes and smiled, to get back to action a second after that.

"Imagine it's the cum from the black who just fucked me."

These words I could hear in my head when she was sucking him. The whole situation evolved from weeks of watching interracial porn with Monica and eating my own cum. Eventually, Monica suggested that we should introduce another man to our relationship, to our bed life. A moment before she took him in her mouth, I thought that my heart would shatter in a million pieces, and I would hate her for that. For cheating.

It was the opposite of that.

I just loved that Monica finally had a real man to please, at least orally. When I remember getting a blowjob from her, it was looking like she is having a very small lollipop, which vanishes between her lips. With her lover, she has to open her jaw widely to take him, and seeing with how much passion she blows him, gives a spark of joy in my heart.

She was giving him head for a good fifteen minutes, when he started grunting. Monica didn't let him out so to speak, so he exploded inside her mouth. I would love to compare the length of my orgasm to his, but it's like comparing heaven and hell. Mine, a few seconds in my best day, his - at least twenty seconds of emptying his black balls into Monica's throat. When he was done, she told him that he can leave now, she turned to me and kissed me with the same passion as she gave a blowjob. Her tongue explored every part of my mouth, leaving the intense taste of her lover's sperm. She smiled at me, said "Love you" and went to take a shower, leaving me tied to the chair. For twenty minutes the only thing I could do is to focus on the taste in my mouth.

Twenty minutes later, when Monica was already out, naked, with washed-off makeup, she apologized to me with a sarcastic smile on her face and added that Dereck would come more often. I suggested that being tied up is very difficult for me, and I am more than happy to help her during the act, with her hair sticking to his cock for example. Monica agreed with me, and I could go and wash my teeth.

We talked about today's situation and we shared our thoughts about it. In general, we both liked what happened, we both enjoyed that we invited a real man to our sex life. One word led to another, and we ended up in bed again, where Monica used a magic wand on me, and then I was licking her clean and to climax. When I was eating my own cum from her skin, just above her vagina, I realized one thing - the taste is very different than even the leftovers of her lover's sperm after a kiss. Mine was more like water, from the visual aspect I can tell it is almost one hundred percent translucent, and the taste of it is... slightly salted water, but maybe more dense than the water itself. This didn't bother me at all, I assumed it is how it was supposed to be.

The next day was pretty much usual. I got up, dressed, ate breakfast, did house chores. Around 7:00 P.M., I heard the doorbell and Monica told me to open. It was Dereck, and I already knew what was going to happen. We greeted each other, and then Monica took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I was instructed to follow and sit on a chair. This time, I wasn't tied up, but as soon as I sat, Monica was already on my lap undoing Dereck's belt. She was very eager to do that because a few seconds later, his semi-hard cock was already in her mouth. As we discussed the day before, I took care of her hair, so it wouldn't stick to Dereck's cock while Monica is sucking him, and I was caressing her all the time, on her back, shoulders, and even head. It was a nice feeling when I touched her head and it 'escaped' immediately to impale on the black rod.

Ten minutes later, Dereck went out, and I saw only a glimpse of his cum, running from the corner of Monica's mouth. It was like natural yogurt - white and dense, much more intensive than translucent liquid from my locked penis. I was thinking of his sperm all the time when Monica kissed me, but this time she didn't swallow everything, I bet she wanted to share more of his semen with me. Passionate kissing with my girlfriend, who just blew a massive cock and shared a small amount of her lover's sperm is an incredibly erotic experience. She didn't waste her time though - a magic wand was already buzzing against my cage, but she ordered me to rub my nipples and tell her when I would be close to climax. A few seconds later I yelled 'I'm gonna cum!' and she took off the wand, so I was left rubbing my nipples through the lace fabric of a bra I was wearing. The orgasm was sensational! I was totally limp in the cage, and orgasm itself wasn't focused in my locked penis, but it was like I was feeling it in my whole body. Even when I was done cumming, I was in a such trans, that I was still rubbing my sensitive nipples.

This kind of ritual happened every day or two, but it has one thing in common - if Dereck is cumming, then I am cumming. And with each 'session', I was rubbing my nipples more, and the wand was buzzing less. Monica explained, that I should know my body by now, and some parts should be more sensitive than others. I understand that and agree with that completely. However, one day I will remember for the rest of my life. It was aroung 5:30 P.M., and I heard door bell. As I assumed, it was Dereck. I greeted him, he said hello to me too. I informed him, that Monica hadn't come from work yet, so he would have to wait, but I don't know for how long. He replied to me, that he would see with his friends later and it's inconvenient for him to wait, but he has an idea. He laid his hands on my shoulders, but he didn't push at all. I collapsed to my knees by the weight of the gesture itself. 'Good girl' I heard, as he looked at me, gesturing with his eyes on his crotch. I was on autopilot - I unbuckled the belt, and his trousers fell to his ankles, and his nine-inch cock was in front of my face. I wrapped it with my hand, and my red nails made a great contrast of colors between his dark skin and my pale hand. I started stroking it, the whole length of it. It was the first time I was holding someone else cock in my hands. When I was stroking it for a minute or so, I looked at him, deep in his eyes. 'You know what to do' I heard. I opened my mouth and his cock was introduced to my lips and tongue. At this very moment, I realized, that I never felt so submissive and so feminine. It was an amazing experience, and it was only the beginning. When I adapted to the situation I was in, I slowly started sucking it. Literally sucking. Then, to add more sensations, I was bobbing my head frontward and backward, and by looking at Dereck's facial expression, he loved the feeling. So I kept doing what I was doing, and I forgot about the rest of the world. Suddenly he started grunting, and my mouth was filled with gluey cum, and just as I swallowed what I could, he filled my mouth again. Just as he pulled out his cock, I started to feel the whole texture and taste of his sperm, and if the leftovers which Monica pushed with her tongue to my mouth were intense, now I had complete experience. I was still kneeling and analyzing the sticky goo in my mouth when Dereck left, and I heard clapping hands behind me. It was Monica.

I've got very warm and kind congratulations from her. That my oral virginity was taken by a real man. She also asked me about my feelings about the situation. I told her that I was surprised how good it feels, and how erotic it is to be the one who gives head. I also told her that I am very pleased by the taste of cum, from a real cock like his. She giggled a little, saying that whenever she gave me head, she never looked at me like on real man, and now, after embracing my feminity, I've just started exploring it. She also asked if I would like to do it again - I smiled and nodded. Then she said, that we should find me my own boyfriend, with a nice, big black cock to suck.