Relationship Goals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise me you'll never fuck another woman again and I'll touch your dicklette one last time tonight, and no one will ever see the video."

"... I promise."

She let go of his balls and started stroking his pathetic little dick.

"Promise you'll be gay from now on and only take cock into your ass. Promise me the next time your dick is touched it's by a man. Promise me the only way you jerk off from now on is to gay porn and you never put that pathetic dicklette in any cis woman ever again and I'll make you cum one last time."

She pushed the cock all the way into his ass, the balls of the dildo finally touching his own and furiously jerking off his tiny little fucking dick. He continued to moan and he was about to cum.

She screamed -

"PROMISE ME!"

And let go of his dick again, leading to one of the worst ruined orgasms of his life. His tiny dicklette let out a tiny spurt of cum and he had to do anything to finally cum.

"I PROMISE I'LL BE PUSSY FREE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I SWEAR I'LL GET FUCKED AND TAKE DICK AND NEVER FUCK A PUSSY AGAIN. I SWEAR I SWEAR GOD PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM BABY!"

She held the cock in and grabbed his dicklette for the last time and stroked it with the lube and tiny amount of cum mixing together.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE COCK AND HATE PUSSY!"

"I LOVE COCK I LOVE COCK IN MY ASS I DON'T EVER WANT PUSSY AGAIN!"

She could feel his cock nearly vibrating from how much it was pulsating, he was going to cum any second, and she wanted him to never forget this cum, his last time coming with a woman. She started fucking his ass with the dildo.

"SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH A PUSSY AGAIN OR I'LL SHOW YOUR FATHER YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT!"

"I SWEAR I'LL NEVER TOUCH A PUSSY AGAIIINNNNNNNN"

He started shooting rope after rope of semen out of his tiny fucking pathetic dicklette. She let her hand go just as he started coming and started fucking in and out of his ass and grabbed his balls and pulled on them, she knew that he liked that. She wanted this moment of shame to be mixed with as much pleasure as it could, while letting him shoot his load out of his dicklette without her touching it ever again, just pathetically twitching out pent up cum by itself.

She waited for the cum to stop and she slowly pushed the cock all the way back into his ass. She wanted him to have to remove it after he came.

"Don't you fucking move."

She got up, grabbed the phone, stopped the recording, and placed it back into her pocket while it finished uploading. She wasn't happy about all the lube and sissy ass juice on it, but she would just clean it later.

He was still coming out of cum-brain and entering post-nut clarity.

"Holy fucking shit Eva."

Andy rolled over and looked up at her.

"I've never cum that hard in my whole life. That was so fucking good, just like in the stories holy fucking shit."

Eva grabbed her car keys and opened the blinds. She thrust open the front door. The dildo was still firmly lodged in his ass and his underwear were around his ankles, he could barely stand due to the earth shattering cum he just had.

"I'm going to Charlotte's house and tell her we fought about money or something stupid."

He started to remove the dildo from his ass but he stopped mid stroke.

"Wait, what?"

She pressed the panic button on the car keys, the sirens started blaring and the neighbors started turning on their lights. Andy stayed down on the ground away from the window and held the dildo in place.

"You're going to download Grindr tonight and make an account with your real photo and real name."

He started to wiggle back on the floor away from the door and windows and tried to get his underwear on and dildo out of his ass at the same time.

"And you're going to keep that dick in your ass the rest of the night. You're going to go sit down and keep that dick in you and get used to it. You'll have that dildo in you every day from now on. And if you get horny again from that dildo pressing on your prostate, you'll jerk off to more of your fucked up sissy porn."

She cut off the alarm as people start opening their front doors. She talks in a hushed tone.

"You'll never touch that dicklette again without a dick in your ass, real or fake. I wasn't kidding, you're staying pussy free. If you don't want me to tell Charlotte and your parents the real reason I'm gone, you'll message some men tonight. I don't expect you to find dick by tomorrow, but you'll work on this every day or you'll be pussy free and everyone will know about your little dick and fucked up fantasy's. Now put that cock back in your ass."

Andy sat silent for a second but began to slide the dildo the rest of the way into his ass.

"Do you understand me? Nod yes or I press the panic button again and scream."

Andy nods furiously holding the dildo in as far as it will go.

"Do everything I just said or I swear your Mom and Dad will see your tiny dick coming and screaming you'll be pussy free forever. Everything."

Eva goes to the door and puts on her shoes and grabs her purse.

"I'm doing this as much for me as I am for you Andy. I want us both to be happy. You'll see soon."

Eva closes the door and leaves Andy on the floor in his cum and lube, sitting on the dildo and staring at the door as she cranks up the car and leaves.

12