Relative Deviant Ch. 05

Story Info
What do you do when you’re dumped by your aunt?
16k words
4.77
7.2k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following is the fifth installment in a completely fabricated tale about fictional characters all of whom are above the age of eighteen and are not otherwise unable to legally consent to sex. There will be descriptions of illicit acts which are not appropriate for all audiences. I suggest checking out Relative Deviant, and it's first three sequels, if you haven't already. If you have, first I'd like to thank you for joining me on this journey. Second, you'll notice a slight deviation in the storyline, but I beg you be patient as it fits into a larger narrative. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Relative Deviant 5

My brand-new steel belted radials plowed the through chert rock parking lot as I rolled into the closest space I could find. It wasn't necessarily packed for a Saturday night, but a hearty crowd had made a showing none the less. Unusually loud and unrefined tunes twanged from inside, hinting there was live local music.

The Rec was an old-fashioned pool hall, complete with arcade games and short order kitchen. Music either came from the modest stage or most of the time a juke box. There were coin-op tables or for the more discerning player, full, professional nine-footers in the back for rent by the hour.

It was becoming rarer to find a place like that which catered to the eighteen and up demo. Owners were starting to figure out that their liquor license was their lifeline and didn't dare risk anybody getting busted underage drinking at their joint. Still, we were off the beaten path a good piece and it was a more forgiving time to be under twenty-one.

Ms. Dolly was the blue-haired old lady who had owned the place for as far back as anybody could remember. Dad even said she worked the bar back when he was my age. She sure as hell remembered the day when blue laws weren't so strictly enforced. In fact, if you weren't a troublemaker, she didn't mind looking the other way when if an adult wanted to buy a beer.

"If you're old enough to vote and go die for your country, you oughta be old enough to have a drink once in a while." She had been infamously quoted many times over.

This was the first place I'd ever legitimately exchanged my own hard-earned money for alcohol. Come to think of it, I had many firsts at The Rec. My ex and I gave my pick-up truck a proper christening by sneaking out for a quick stab in the cab one time. So, in a way I was on hallowed ground.

Once inside, I beheld such a plethora of pretty women. There were so many, I could have stood there gawking all night and probably still not seen them all. They were all dolled up; hair and makeup to the nines and showing plenty of skin. Tan legs sprouted from mini-skirts and necklines plunged, revealing copious cleavage.

As intriguing as it would be to just walk up to the nearest hottie I saw and start chatting her up, my skills at reeling in strange, I'm sure had dulled. Having just come out of a long relationship and, most recently, with my wedding tackle mostly occupied keeping my aunt in the lifestyle she'd become accustomed to, there was really no need to go trolling night spots. I did, however, manage that stroke of boldness that led to me landing Tiffany. With a lack of drive from being inundated with pussy I didn't need to press her to or anyone else to get physical.

That was another thing; something I hadn't considered. I hadn't had quite enough down time to think about how that afternoon's events were going to change other aspects of my life. Aunt Teri giving me the boot was just the first domino. Without her meeting my needs five days a week, sooner or later my new sweetheart was going to find out what a pervert I was. If she wasn't up to the challenge, would I be able to stay patient enough to stay with her?

"Whatever," I thought. "Deal with it later." I came out as a diversion from that whole mess.

Meeting up with Stacy, that was my objective. I didn't have time to jockey for a hook-up or mope over my aunt dumping me. Should I luck out and I did line up some nookie, having dropped three loads in the past twenty-four hours, I probably wouldn't be able to follow through. I'd probably cum powdered milk, anyway.

Through the abundance of eye candy, I finally spotted her towards the back where the rental tables were. A white, flowery sun dress garbed this stunning five-and-a-half-foot babe who was chalking her cue and studying the table. She leaned in for a shot and her hem rode up just enough to reveal the deep cut chevrons of her hamstrings engraved on the backs of her thighs.

Before I made myself known, I just had to take a moment and picture her fit, naked body from our encounter in the pool house. She was a dime as far back as I could remember, but a few months out west had done her some serious justice. I didn't have the pleasure of getting a glimpse of her now beardless clam, but I wagered it was similarly exquisite. While having tragically been dismissed by my lover, I could take comfort in the fact that my spank bank was going to be chock full.

Shay spotted me first and nudged Stacy after she made her shot. I could see them exchange words and she pointed me out to her. Her face beamed. She tossed her stick aside and galloped over to welcome me.

"Yay, you made it, cuz." She announced as she threw her arms around my neck and just like earlier in the pool house, laid a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "The way I practically had to beg you earlier, I didn't think you'd show.

"Yeah, thought I'd come class up the place. It's all part of my tireless charity work." I said with a cocky half smile.

"Sometimes I worry about your confidence." She retorted, derisively.

Shay lined up for her turn and completely whiffed, sending the cue ball to bang off three side cushions without hitting anything else. They were playing eight ball and it looked like Stacy was shooting for stripes with only slightly more skill than her partner. When she knocked in the three, I knew this game was going nowhere.

"You make your money with shot selection, honey." I mocked, while pointing out the nine on the rim of a side pocket.

She just rolled her eyes and retreated to a nearby pub table. Her hand felt around and landed on a longneck bottle. She lifted it and looked down, disappointed. Putting it back down, she picked up a second bottle, swirled it around and then took a swig from it.

"Looks like you're empty," she informed Shay as she approached. She picked up Stacy's bottle and put it to her lips. "I'm empty too." She added with a giggle.

"I guess you guys aren't concerned with swapping germs." I quipped.

"What? Drinking after each other? That's nothing." Stacy sassed.

She beckoned Shay over with a mischievous look. She acquiesced moving over to her, stood on her tiptoes and took my cousin by the hips. Their lips met like impassioned lovers, heads tilted opposite each other and rotating subtly. Every head in the place probably was fixed on the two of them tongue wrestling out in plain sight. After maybe half a minute, they broke contact and smooched two or three more times before Shay sauntered off to the bar.

I watched the back of her mini skirt intently until her taught, skinny ass had propelled her out of earshot. Turning my attention back to my cousin, I raised my eyebrows giving her the reaction that I'm sure she was looking for. She sat there, giddy, kicking her legs while they dangled from the stool.

"Wow!" I gasped. "Care to explain that?"

"Oh, that's nothing. At frat parties and stuff, freshman girls don't usually get noticed as much. We did that one time and we're suddenly belles of the ball." She explained.

"Wait, she goes to school with you? I thought she was one of Jill's friends or something."

"No," she said. "She lives in my dorm. Didn't I introduce you? I invited her down for a few days."

"No, I don't think so... ...Hell, maybe. It was like a sea of faces today. Plus, I've had a lot on my mind." I responded, just now remembering that she was the one I witnessed her going tinkle from behind a shower curtain that afternoon.

"My fault, probably" she allowed. "I'm probably a little tipsier than I thought I was."

"So just friends? This isn't some kind of lifestyle change?" I asked redirecting to the elephant in the room. "I mean, she's a looker. You could certainly do worse."

"No, no, just goofing around." She assured, before a playful grin emerged. "I will admit, we did have a near lezzy experience one night."

"Do tell, girlfriend." I squealed.

"We got smashed in the dorms and ended up doing some pretty heavy petting. Nothing really happened, that I can remember. I don't swing that way, though. Our 'goofing around,' I guess, got a little carried away." She explained.

"Does she?" I asked. "...swing that way, I mean?"

"Aw, she's just an attention whore. ...and also, just a whore." She huffed. "Her high school boyfriend split up with her before she moved off and she went on this slutty streak. She'd hook up with anybody that would show her any interest. This lesbian thing is a recent development, but she's full of shit. I don't see that girl ever giving up on cock."

"Anybody?" I submitted.

"Sure, go pay her a compliment, or hell just grab her ass and see what happens." She suggested. "Honestly, it might do her good."

Stacy hopped off her stool and made off to the restroom, leaving me to hold down the table. As fun as it would be to cash in on my cousins near guarantee for free, meaningless sex, I was too exhausted and sexed out to pursue. When Shay returned, she had three beers. I thanked her and made an effort to get to know her.

I kept things generic, asking about school, her major, etcetera. The whole time, I snuck glimpses of her body. She wore a white, leather mini skirt and cowboy boots, which naturally drew the eye to her sleek, sinewy legs. The notion of having them wrapped around my skull wasn't lost on me, so I at least thought I'd test the waters with her.

"So, did you dress up all sexy for my cousin's benefit or what?" I asked.

"Oh, this old thing..." She snapped back, hands on her hips. "Wait, what did she tell you?"

"Well, naturally I was curious about your little make out sesh. Don't worry though. She only copped to a little college girl experimentation. Why, did she leave anything out?" I teased.

Since I intended it as rhetorical, I paid no mind to how she responded. Instead, I reached behind her and grabbed a bottle. Checking for Stacy, I did a cursory scan around the room. When I looked back at Shay, she was staring at the floor.

"Whoa, what did I say? I didn't mean anything by it." I begged.

"I guess I had hoped for more than experimentation." She bemoaned.

"Hold on," I said. "So, you're like in love with Stacy. She's not even gay."

"Oh, she is too." She argued. "...or she might be, if she gave it a chance. Honestly, I think she's so worried what her family might think that she's not even willing to entertain the idea."

"Look, I'm no expert, but I don't think it's as simple as 'try it and see' when it comes to that. I'm not gay, but you won't catch me smoking pole just to make for sure." I joked. "Plus, we wouldn't have a problem with her bringing home a girlfriend. We're a close family. Something like that wouldn't make us turn our backs on her."

"I just thought we had something. When she invited me on this trip, I was sure we could get some time alone and we could find out for sure. We are good friends, but I think we could be amazing as lovers. This family is so freakin' huge, though. She's been swamped with brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles." She whined.

"Hey, what can I say? We're a potent bunch," I ceded. "That being said, maybe it'd be best for her to avoid meat injections, at least 'til she's out of school." I said, kidding. "You, on the other hand," I squared up with her and rested my palm on the small of her back. "Are you sure you're ready to give up men just yet? I mean, you haven't given me a try. By your logic, we might be great together too."

"Well, nobody said I was giving up. I ah, envision perhaps having a sort of understanding about that." She sensually responded, cutting her eyes up at me and tucking her short golden bangs behind her ear. "Another time and place, I wouldn't mind giving things a whirl with you. But ya know, it'd be kind of a conflict of interest, being as I'm sweet on your cousin."

"You know what? I believe I know where you are coming from." I told her frankly. "I had been told all my life that you can't have your cake and eat it too. Recently, though, someone very close to me showed me that if you're bold enough to go after what you want, then you might just surprise yourself." Leaning in for a kiss, I added, "what good is cake anyway if you can't eat it."

Her eyes began to close as she gave in to my bids for her, but suddenly broadened with a gasp. "She's coming," she hissed, pushing me away. I turned my focus back to my beer as our third wheel rejoined us.

"You guys playing nice?" Stacy asked.

"It was a little tense at first, but I think we've come to a sort of understanding." I reported with a wink.

At last, this evening was showing some promise. Shay and I played cat and mouse each time Stacy had her back turned. I gave her winks and kissy faces, and a couple of times pinched her firm little hiney. She feigned being timid at first, but soon was flirting back just as hard, the whole time making sure cuz stayed none the wiser.

Stacy volunteered to snag the next round, leaving us to our own devices again. As soon as she got a few paces away, I Spun Shay around and hungrily locked lips with her. I wanted to make an impression; give her something that would make her forget about that kiss from earlier. Our tongues danced in her mouth, and I squeezed her tight against me, being sure to keep one eye on my now rival.

We concluded our kiss with a few lingering pecks before our eyes opened to meet one another. The dim lights of the bar did little to conceal the brilliant sapphires beaming up at me. Ever vigilant, my gaze darted up to find Stacy. Greedy for my full attention, she reached right down the front of my pants and quite firmly gripped my twig and berries.

"Find something you like?" I asked.

"I think I did." She admitted. "...and I might have an idea about some sort of 'arrangement' we might be able to come to."

Before I could ponder what sort of deal she might have in mind, I spotted Stacy trekking toward us. Now in a most compromising position, I plucked her hand out and nodded, acknowledging my approaching cousin. Luckily, Shay got the memo and tried making everything look copasetic.

Shay proved to be a welcome distraction. For most of the night, my woes barely crossed my mind. The three of us played pool, drank cheap domestics and harbored not a care in the world.

* * * * * *

Hard as I tried to keep myself preoccupied; an unexpected quiet moment forced my thoughts back to my aunt. The whole reason I joined up for this little outing was to prevent that very thing. At one point, Stacy caught me blankly staring off in the distance.

"What is up with you tonight?" She asked, annoyed.

"Oh, it's nothing." I reflexively said back.

"Horseshit," she blurted. "You were miles away just then. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Oh, earlier Aunt Teri and I got into a bit of a disagreement. I don't think I've ever cussed out an adult before, much less her." I admitted, not yet bold enough to divulge the whole story.

"God, I can't stand that bitch?" She bemoaned. "Heifer caught me smoking when I was like sixteen and went straight to dad. I got grounded for a month and my folks watched me like a hawk from then on. I cussed her like a dog, and we've barely exchanged a word since."

"Whoa, really?" I gasped.

"Yep." She boasted. "Shit, if you ask Dad, she's not even your aunt anyway. So, I wouldn't get all worked up."

"Wait, wait, what?" I said, dumbfounded.

"I'm kidding." She flippantly returned.

"Just sayin', that's pretty harsh." I said, accusingly. "Why would you say that?

"You know, like how all the sisters tease her about being adopted?"

I stared back at her blankly, which apparently conveyed the notion that I did not, in fact, know. The very idea was so out of left field, I had no idea how to respond. Momentarily, the concept sank in, along with the implications before Stacy reeled me back in.

"Hello?" She sarcastically exclaimed. "They used to torture her mercilessly with that shit. You know how she kind-of looks different with the lighter hair and she's all pale and stuff?"

"What are you talking about? She's got a great tan." I injected.

"Yeah, because she's constantly laying out in the sun. If not, she's in that tanning bed Ross got her for her birthday. Hell, Dad said she looked like an Arian poster child until she started kindergarten." She argued. "Anyway, that was like the running joke while they were growing up. Whenever she gets on somebody's nerves, they're all, '...keep it up. Momma is going to take you back to the orphanage.' I seriously can't believe you didn't know that."

"...but that's all it is, right? Just a joke?" I cautiously inquired.

"Yes! Goddamnit, quit being such a dumbass."

It was getting late at that point and all the day's activities along with the half dozen beers I had was catching up with me. For the second time, I had to bid Stacy farewell. They begged me to go back to their slumber party, but she was clearly so buzzed they couldn't see reason.

"Do you really think Aunt Geri is going to permit me sleeping in the same room as a bunch of hot, young women? She'd shit a brick. By the way, I'd try to sneak past her without her smelling your breath." I lectured.

"Okay, yeah," she relented. "Guess not." I could actively see her trying think through the fog of alcohol, impairing her judgement until she landed on something. Excitedly, she blurted, "tomorrow! Yeah, Geri and Rob have a church event. They'll be away from the house all day."

"Alright, sure. And they're just going to let you girls have free reign of their place while they're gone?" I contemptuously remarked.

"Fu-u-uck no," she said, eyeballs doing backflips in her skull. "Aunt Geri will make sure we're out of the house before they go, but..." She cut her eyes back and forth and looked back at me. With a boozy whisper and one hand shielding the opposite side of her mouth, she finished. "...there's a key hidden under a flowerpot. Nobody knows about it, but guess what? I do!"

Realizing she was way over her limit, I basically dismissed whatever she was talking about. I offered her a ride, but she refused. We still had a few other cousins there who were plenty sober and could get her home, and besides Shay didn't seem phased.

"Stacy, be careful, Okay?" I told her sincerely. She nodded and I hugged her goodbye. "Just give me a call tomorrow if you want to hang out." I added.

She agreed and I found my way a restroom before I hit the road. The doors had been propped open, venting the recently applied cleaning products. Either that minor change or my exhaustion caused me to miss the "women" sign and almost walk into the wrong one. When I noted my mistake, I curtly made an about face, this time entering the proper latrine.

Next to the urinal, the lone stall door was slightly ajar, indicating that I was alone. To the left was a sink. It was probably suited more for residential use, testifying to the dive bar image this place was known for. The air wafting off the urinal cake, while I doused it tingled my sinuses and stirred old memories of this place. By the time I was empty, my mind was lost in nostalgia and nowhere near the ills of the recent past and looming future.