Relative Deviant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Stacy said. "What's going on?"

"Well, I was just about to rock your world and then you passed out on me." She replied. Expertly covering her tracks, she added. "I was too keyed up to wait, so I took care of myself while you were snoozing. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok," I heard her reply before the unmistakable sounds of necking resumed.

Thinking it safe again, I peeked over the edge to see Shay, once more, atop my cousin. Both were now unclothed, but for Stacy's panties that were left mid-thigh from Shay's earlier attempt. My partner didn't dally this time, ripping them off and positioning herself for oral.

Stacy was clearly still inebriated, but when Shay went to work, she let her know it was appreciated. Moaning and flexing her hips, she relished the sensations of being tongued and kissed down there. She was so into it; I began to wonder if she didn't understate her "near lezzy experience." From the looks of it, she was right at home being eaten out by another woman.

Now kneeling, I watched Shay, crouched, ass in the air doing her thing. I didn't, however, have much of Stacy in the picture, though, so I maneuvered around. From the corner of the bed, I found my best vantage. The wiry blonde toiled away, tail end exposed like a cat in heat and the buxom brunette, supine, legs spread wide.

Instinctively, I began spanking it fervently. Picturing myself behind Shay, I imagined pounding that peculiar looking cunt from behind. That would have been just fine; me there on my knees pounding one out while the girls had all the real fun. I'd have settled for that before, but not now.

My recently found tendency to take charge and go for what I wanted took over. I felt not a hint of the abashed awkwardness I used to have when I stood and grabbed Shay by the ankles. Pulling, I placed her feet on the floor in front of me. Stacy's eyes remained closed as Shay turned to scold me for interrupting her.

"What the fuck?" she hissed.

Placing my index finger over my lips, I gave her a reassuring look. "Just go with it." I mouthed to her.

"What's the matter?" Asked Stacy, still dazed from both the liquor and getting tongue fucked by Shay.

"Nothing, baby, just got a cramp, that's all." She retorted.

Stacy relaxed again and I restrained Shay's arms to her chest from behind. Reaching around my slim mistress, I grabbed onto my cousin's ankles and pulled her to the bed's edge. She gave a surprised grunt, but shortly gave in again to her stupor. Shay caught on, bending at the hips and going back to making mouth love to her.

With my cousin completely captive to blondie's cunning linguistics, I once again explored her crack with my hand. Finding it still drenched, I angled my penis for insertion. Parting her loose, floppy lips, I rested my head against her opening and let them shroud it while I forced her to agonize with anticipation. Miniscule pumps with not near enough pressure to break through stirred her juices around and built up the painful suspense.

Wrapping my hands around her tiny waist, I noted the disparity between our respective shades. My mitts, darkened by the summer sun almost gave an interracial look against her pallor flesh. When finally, I couldn't hold out any longer, I figured it time to take what was owed to me.

Leaning into her, I found that while her lips were loose, her vaginal canal was quite a snug fit inside. I'm guessing she had been full on lesbian for a while now, and her honeypot needed to be reacquainted with getting fucked. Her tight hole wrenched down on my pulsating cock, foreshadowing the quick work it was going to make of me.

Her moans, partially muted by my cousin's cunt must have accentuated her efforts. Stacy came alive, panting and crying out. At one point, she pressed a pillow against her face. While she was, I'm sure, trying to muffle her cries, it doubled as cover for me. Pumping harder, my hips smacked against her ass. The sounds of flesh smacking together and my grunts could hardly be heard from behind her muzzle.

The pillow further freed me to look over my fuck doll to the one that deep down, I really wanted to be putting the wood to. Only her pussy was completely obscured, and I studied it thoroughly while I rammed away. If Shay wasn't there, I could just step right up and get balls deep in my cousin's cunny.

With every thrust, I pushed Shay into her making her face smash against her sensitive parts. Every pleasure laden moan and grunt she gave vibrated into her clit and throughout her body. Shit, when you think about it, I practically was fucking her.

I embraced it. From my point of view, I pretended I was pumping in and out of her cramped little pussy. The notion inspired me to fuck faster. Sensing I was seconds from finishing, I envisioned coating the insides of my cousin with my spouge. Only a few pumps away from the finish, Shay swiveled her head around, snapping me out of my fantasy.

She didn't say anything, just shot me a look that reminded me I wasn't in Kansas, so to speak. Weeks of being with Aunt Teri and her laissez faire attitude toward getting cream pied had my guard down. If Shay hadn't given me her death stare, I'd have mindlessly dumped a whole load of DNA deep inside her birth canal.

Being a gracious tenant, I recognized when I'd worn out my welcome. I quickly vacated and took the last couple of strokes by hand. The fierce, vibrant feel of orgasm seized me completely, but I still managed to stifle my panting. A thick rope of jizz rocketed from my meatus, landing halfway up Shay's back.

By that point, Stacy had given up on the pillow and was loudly moaning. As I jacked out the rest of my seed onto my golden slut, I again imagined making love to her. I closed my eyes and savored the waves of bliss and when they reopened, they locked on to Stacy's staring back at me.

* * * * * *

I had no way of knowing if she actually locked eyes with me or if she was just aimlessly glaring. Ducking out of her sightline, I squatted down and tried to stay quiet while I caught my breath. Whether she had seen me or not, she was clearly too preoccupied to

Right behind Shay, I was at eye level with her asshole and witnessed a glob of cum dribble down toward her crack. I wiped it up with my hand, as to avoid any baby scares and grabbed the first thing I could find to clean up most of the mess I made. To my dismay, I found out afterward that thing happened to be Stacy's shirt.

Throaty, visceral grunts rang out as Stacy was near completion. As much as I had wanted to stay and observe, I took it as a chance to escape, perhaps preserving my covert intrusion. Odd how I was willing to risk getting busted, and let a stranger in on my incestuous tendencies, but as soon as the pipes were clean, I was suddenly indifferent to the two beauties making love right in front of me.

Retreating to the living room, clothes in hand, I dressed and reflected on what I had just got away with. Pouring myself a fresh cocktail and shot, I celebrated my first three way. On top of that, I had near carnal knowledge of a woman I had wanted for longer than I had even realized.

After what I assumed was ten or fifteen minutes of cuddling, Shay joined me. She was still in the buff, clothes tucked under her arm. When she first looked at me, I wasn't sure what to expect. The overtly taboo events that we both took part in could rightly have left her in a state of shame and regret. Instead, she walked right up to me, stuck out her hand and gave me a hearty handshake, as if we had just closed on some grand business deal.

"Wait, I'll be right back." I said before I scurried off to the kitchen. Out of the freezer, I retrieved two already poured tequila shots. We toasted our smutty little adventure right there. Me in my jeans and her in her birthday suit, we celebrated. In moments, we were cuddled up on the couch, recounting the whole thing.

"I guess she's still passed out?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think she's out for good. We'll have to carry her out to your truck."

I high fived her and declared, "at least somebody 'round here knows how to hold her liquor."

She placed her hands on each side of my face and said, "yeah, usually by the ears." We both laughed and then kissed, giddy with satisfaction.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. We make quite the pair." I doted.

"Well, trio would be more accurate." She confessed. "You, though. You were great. I thought for sure when Stacy went down for the count that this whole thing was for naught, but you turned it around. I can't believe we got away with it."

"It wasn't by design. You were suddenly sans lover, and I looked at you and thought, 'that pussy ain't going to eat itself,' so I dove in. By the way, probably my favorite part. You tasted just... ...mm," I fawned. "Not sure how you are going to take this, but you, like, down there; it's beautiful. So well kempt, too. I could go down on you for days."

"Well, thank you. I don't take exception to that at all. I like to keep it nice and neat, especially if I'm expecting company." She gloated. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed. "The first time I saw Stacy naked, she had like a full-on bush! Like, I was totally expecting Brier Rabbit to just hop out of there."

"Aw, man," I gasped, pretending not to already know about the disheveled beaver she used to have.

"I subtly brought her around to going bald, though. It was just about the time I knew I wanted to be spending a lot of time in that region."

"It certainly helps. I loved eating your hairless little kitty. ...and you came so fast. Must have been doing something right." I vaunted.

"Oh, no, that's just me. You did great and all, but I'm easy. Fuck, I had at least three in there." She explained.

"Really?" I said, intrigued.

"Yeah," she said. "That was the first. I know I had one while we were doing doggie, probably two and well..." She smiled puckishly. "I might have tickled the ivories a little while Stacy was snoozing."

"Well, my dear partner, you deserve it." I lauded. "More shots!"

We drank and canoodled on the couch. She had only put her panties and top back on giving me open access to diddle her drapes as I pleased. Small talk and occasionally reliving our conquest, we wiled away the next hour or so before deciding it was wise to pack up and leave. It was after four and while we knew my aunt and uncle would be home by early evening, we did not know exactly.

About the time we decided we should collect Stacy up; Shay stopped and gave me a sincere look. "Hey, ah. So, last night when we got home, Stacy didn't remember a lot.

"Well, that stands to reason. She was almost as sloshed as she is now." I replied.

"Yeah, she didn't even remember asking you to join us today. I had to remind her." She added.

"Yeah, ok," I said, somewhat confused why she wanted to bring that up now. Aunt Geri could burst through the door at any minute. We all reek of booze and Stacy was still butt-naked. It was imperative that we got things in order and bolted.

"I'm just sayin,' there might be a chance she doesn't remember much of today either. Perhaps, if that's the case, you know, we ought to keep it that way." She proposed.

It only took a second or two to conclude she was right. There was no need to bring it up if she were none the wiser. We agreed and shook on it.

We managed to get everything cleaned up, leaving no clues that a party, much less an orgy went down in my aunt and uncle's absence. Shouldering most of the load myself, Shay assisted as I poured my cousin into the cab of my truck. By the time we got her home she was at least able to look conscious enough to get past her parents and up to her room.

"What's this on my shirt?" She pondered aloud while we set her up in bed to await her impending hangover. Shay and I shared a snicker as we shut her in her room.

I didn't stay long but did manage to give Shay a proper goodbye. She walked me out holding my hand like we were sweethearts. Under the porch light we snuck in one more bout of tonsil hockey just before I left her.

Driving home, I felt invincible. A once in a lifetime score under my belt; I was convinced there was nothing I couldn't do. By the time I got home, however, the feeling had faded.

I didn't talk to anyone when I entered the house; just trotted up to my room. The afternoon's exploits should have kept my mind of my aunt for a lifetime, but it didn't. Although a remarkable conquest and having had some of the most earth-shattering sex, somehow this void in the center of my chest loomed. It just laid there in wait for the next moment I was alone so it could pounce and drain away all my joy.

"When does this end?" I asked myself. Sure, I hadn't spent much time in grief, but it was more painful than any other I'd known. Perhaps I was ruined for other women. Whatever the case, I couldn't live like this. Something had to give.

♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂





Thanks once more for checking out Relative Deviant. Thanks also to the encouraging feedback. Likes, comments even critique all are welcome and give me motivation to keep the story going. Hopefully, not too many were thrown by the detour I took. The hot aunt and naive nephew are still the focus of the series. I just felt like this helped to explore how this unique relationship has grown over the past four chapters. I'm having a blast so far and can't wait to submit another chapter.

Monday, just after five PM

"Hey, I just got a call from the post office. I'm supposed to pick up a package." Mom announced out of the blue.

It was just after dinner and my brother and I had our asses glued to the couch, awash in evening TV. With a belly full of dinner and a long workday in the rear view, we'd intended to remain inert until our appointment with the sandman. The two of us stared blankly up at her. Although, we'd never say it out loud, we were both thinking that a surprise trip to the post office wasn't our concern.

"Really, why now? Just pick it up tomorrow on your way home. There's no sense in getting out now." I reasoned.

"Apparently, it's time sensitive and the guy was nice enough to stay late so he can let me in to get it." She said, annoyed. "Come on, we'll pick up root beer floats. My treat!"

No doubt Mom was feeling generous since Danny's spent the whole day at home without incident. This was the first since Aunt Teri resigned as house sitter and she had been on pins and needles over it. Perhaps she believed some positive reinforcement could keep him on track for the rest of the summer.

"Alright!" Danny cried, leaping from his seat.

"Thanks, Mom, but I'm good. I might turn in early." I lazily replied.

She shrugged and gathered her purse and keys. Danny found his shoes and sat just long enough to slip them on. They both congregated at the front door and looked back for one more appeal.

"You sure?" Mom urged. "...or I could at least bring something back for you."

"No thanks, Mom. Y'all be careful."

I heard the starter whine and the squeal of the fan belt that was overdue to be replaced. When the motor's hum gave way to background noises, I knew they were off to their task. Once more, alone I sat waiting for my meandering thoughts to fall into the snare that had engrossed my every spare moment over the past two days.

Barely interested in the program we were watching, I muted the television and then turned it off all together. I began to wonder if I should have gone with them just. That would at least have served to keep me preoccupied. Minutes went by, staring at the blank screen which was abruptly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Goddamnit, what now?" I literally said out loud.

Aggravated, I went over to the peephole and peered out to see who broke up my impending pity party. I was fully intent on ignoring whomever it was. Of course, unless it was my brother or mother had they returned for some reason. Anybody else could piss off.

On the other side, appeared a bantam silhouette that seemed overdressed for the weather, to be sure. It wasn't a Jehovah's witness, best I could tell, nor anybody else who might be knocking on a stranger's door this time of day. Wary, I took the baseball bat from an umbrella rack and leaned it against the wall next to the door before I opened it.

Upon hearing the creak of hinges, the figure suspiciously looked left and right before spinning around to address me. My fingers fumbled for the hilt of my weapon until a pair of familiar eyes emerged from beneath the wide brim of a black hat. Relief, confusion and elation were along with, I'm sure, a litany of other sentiments logjammed between my brain and mouth.

"Oh, hey," was all I could stammer out.

I could only assume she was dressed for a funeral. A long black raincoat hung from her shoulders to her knees. Black hose and dress shoes rounded out what I could see of the ensemble, only perplexing me further.

"Is everybody gone?" She asked in a raspy whisper.

"Um, yeah," I replied, sarcastically matching her tone. "Why?"

She didn't answer, at least not with words. What she did divulged much, though. Grasping each side of her collar, she parted the two halves of the garment to reveal the glorious spectacle therein.

The unexpected sight of the pallid outline of her 'bad touch' regions contrasted against her reddish tan skin had me on my heels. From the protuberance of her fantastic rack to the narrow of her dainty waist and on to neatly cropped pubis, I examined her thoroughly. To my delight, her leggings terminated at the broadest part of her thigh and the heels of her shoes accentuated the details of her muscly limbs. I took her in entirely, having believed I'd never behold this feminine masterpiece again.

Lust rapidly took hold as the shock wore off. I pounced and scooped her up, a knee in each hand. Carrying her across the threshold, I nudged the door closed while sucking face with her. Continuing to the living room, she leaned back she almost teetered out of my grasp. Smartly, she reached over and turned the deadbolt latch.

I then hauled her over to the couch, where I was, just seconds ago about to begin moping over her and plopped her down. Relinquishing my first base obligations, I skipped right to the lingus. No sooner did her ass hit the cushion and her coat sprawl out east and west, did I lift her silken clad calves and couch my mug right in her love muffin.

Pushing me back, she whined, "ain't no time for that, babe. We've only got about fifteen minutes or so before your momma finds out the post office is closed."

"That was you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she confessed. "I called from the gas station and waited in the next cul-de-sac for them to drive by. Lucky, Danny was in the car too. Anyway, it was all I could think of to get her out of the house."

Grinning up at her, admiringly, I said, "that's fucking genius."

"Hurry up, son. I need your... ...just get inside..." She said, slipping her arms out of the coat.

I stood, ripping off my shirt and then unfastened my pants. She helped slide them down and forthwith began tugging at my floppy dong. With her mouth, she latched onto my right testicle and firmly suckled as if she were trying to get my swimmers out through a nonexistent back door. In seconds, I solidified in her grasp. She rewarded me by completely enveloping my new stiffy with her slobber.

At first, she went back and forth between two familiar techniques. Kissing and licking while working the base with her hand gave the teasing sensation. Alternately, she laid into me with vicious siphoning, using short, rapid pumps. Ensuring my erection would be fully ossified, she almost angrily shoved her face all the way down until her lips and tongue were touching my sack.

For someone so proficient at giving head, I was surprised to hear her gag. Like a fucking champ, though, she stayed on and powered through. Her eyes were red and watery when she finally receded. Slowly, she withdrew, providing ample suction and her tongue wiggling back and forth.