Relative Perversions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow was very similar to her sister but was still a little different in many ways. Whereas Candi had smoldering dark eyes, Willow had strikingly steely grey eyes. Despite having the same curly brown hair as her sister, she tended to keep it a golden blonde with pink highlights. With her eyes and a figure that was a copy of Candi's, Les' aunt had often been compared to the pornstar Madison Ivy, and he was highly inclined to agree.

Susie carried the same curvy figure and ample assets as her mother and aunt but only slightly less at a stacked 38DDD-26-38. Like mother and aunt, her natural hair color was brown, but she preferred to dye it a black so deep that it brought out the blue highlights she had in it. Those highlights made the piercing blue of her eyes seem to pop even more so. Though he gave his classmates and friends the requisite hell over their droolings, he had to agree with them when they compared her to the pornstar Sophie Dee.

Finally, his little sister Lucy carried on the curvy tradition of the family women, but being the youngest, she had yet to fully develop. However, her curves were still an ample 36C-26-36. All of the years of dance classes she had taken had left her with a fairly toned body and perfect roundness to her ass which she seemed to love showing off as boy shorts were her preferred garment. As with the rest of her relatives, her curves were totally natural, yet she strongly resembled the pornstar Lena Paul.

Seeing the four of them bouncing and laughing together started all kinds of sinful thoughts going through his head, but he quickly shoved them down. In an attempt to distract himself, he popped the back hatch of the SUV and began the arduous task of unloading all of Susie's junk. He actually had most of it stacked next to the vehicle before anyone noticed and came over to help. Susie, Lucy, and Willow chatted bubbly as they scooped up boxes and skipped toward the building where an impatient Marcus waited while holding open the door.

Les' nerves were set on end when Candi slid up next to him. She had a strange look on her face as she seemed to stare at him. He gave her a silent, quizzical look in response which seemed to bring her back to reality. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek like any mother might do, but it still sent sparks through him given what had happened not thirty minutes ago.

Grinning wickedly, she bent over and seemed to try to reach a box from inside the vehicle rather than one of the ones lying on the ground. From her position in from of him, he couldn't help but watch the hem of her dress ride up exposing the bottom curve of her asscheeks. The thing that focused most of his attention though was the crotch of her thong that was completely soaked. Beyond that, the tops of her thighs just below it were glistening with wetness that was definitely not his cum. Finally retrieving the box, she stood and peered at him over her shoulder. Her lips curved in a delighted smile before she winked at him and sauntered off.

Les shook himself and blew out a frustrated sigh as he was now hard as a rock again. He snatched up a couple of boxes and trudged after his wicked mother.

It took the better part of the day before everything was safely ensconced in Susie's Dorm room though it would take her days to unpack and put everything away. After that, it took another good hour of hugs and goodbyes before Marcus and Les were finally able to get the women out the door.

Despite his wanting to stay near Candi, Les thought better of it and rode back with his father. Not wanting any awkward conversation, he put in his earbuds and allowed his favorite playlist on his phone to lull him into a blissful half doze for the four-hour drive home.

Once the family was home, Lucy and Les went straight to their rooms to chill out and go to bed. However, not long afterward, Les heard the distinctive sounds coming from down the hall. He listened closely and could just make out the rhythmic thumping of a headboard hitting the wall accompanied by the squeak of a mattress. However, this was almost drowned out by the cries and groans of Candi. Growing up in the same house, it was not that uncommon to hear his parents fucking, but it had seemed to happen less so during the past two and a half years after their family tragedy. Tonight was a rare exception, and it sounded as though his mother was quite aggressive, more so than usual.

It brought a grin to his face as he imagined that she was so charged up after what had happened between them that day. Les slowly stroked himself to a glorious nut as he listened to the screams of the woman who had milked a similar load from him and smiled at him because of it.

12