All Comments on 'Relative Perversions Ch. 07'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KG89KG89over 5 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

I just found this series and I read through them all, I cant wait for more instint favorited from me 5 stars for all chapters so far! The sex scenes are amazing, balivable, and the non sex scenes are fucking great, most stories drool on and in but yours build and make the reader invested. Hell I'm over wanting to read more about violet, Lucy, and Candi even more.

Next chapter asap requested from a recently made fan.

kycoo73kycoo73over 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the series so far and look forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Brilliant set of stories. Hoping for some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you

I'm didn't think I was one for incest and I hardly ever read books (let alone stories on the internet). I was captivated from the start of this story. I hope you continue this. I already see a long movie (soft and hard core) being made..hell it may be a series on the expensive channels. great job

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Just figured it out

I feel like such a putz. Uncle is Father and poppa is just the dad. Makes me wonder if Luce is poppa's or Uncle's child too. Seems Babs and Sue might be poppa's kids. I also wonder who else Uncle fathered and what if any part they may play in later chapters. Thank you for all your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...