Relative Perversions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Les laughed softly and pulled Candi in for a scorching kiss. "Go. It's totally fine. I know you usually enjoy running your business, even if you have to deal with pains-in-the-ass like those women. We have an entire week until Pop gets back and lots of chances to fuck like rabbits. Plus, Luce is at Patty's for another day or so, so we will have even more chance to get nasty before she gets back too. I'll be here when you get back."

Candi beamed up at her owner and laid one more searing kiss on him before bouncing and jiggling her way to the bathroom to clean up. As she showered quickly and got dressed, Les lay comfortably in his parents' bed and dozed lightly. Though he heard sounds from the bathroom, he felt a soft hand grasp him cock and explore its length and girth. He grinned but kept his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feel of being stroked back to hardness.

"Damn, as much as I love how that feels, don't you think you should finish getting ready, so you can placate those trophy wives and hurry back for more of what you're doing?"

The answering giggle that he received was quite familiar but decidedly not Candi's. Snapping his eyes open, Les was horrified to find his sister, Lucy, kneeling on the floor next to the bed grinning mischievously up at him as she continued to jerk his cock. With her free hand, she held a finger up to her lips in a gesture bidding her older brother to stay quiet. Terrified, the anxious teen threw a look toward the bathroom where he could hear their mother still moving around. He didn't know how long they had, but he knew how reckless his little sister could be and turned to hiss at her.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were spending the weekend at Patty's."

Tantalizingly, Lucy licked her palm to wet it and kept stroking her brother, the slickness adding to the sensation as she replied, "Told her I needed to pick up a few toys for us to keep fucking and playing. I needed an excuse to check on y'all and see just how filthy you got while I was out last night. Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm jealous."

"Luce, you can't be here. If momma catches you doing that, we're both dead!"

"I don't see you trying to slap my hands away, big brother."

"Yeah, I love the way it feels and want you to keep going, but I'm also trying to talk sense into you. You always take too many risks, Luce."

Lucy's response was interrupted by the sound of Candi starting to open the bathroom door. Fast as lightning, Lucy released Les' cock and ducked down behind the bed. Since the side of the bed Les lay on (Marcus') was opposite the bathroom, Candi never saw her as she entered the room and grinned at her owner.

"My, my, someone recovered quickly. Sir, I really wish I could properly take care of that, but I need to go. The needy bitches are blowing up my phone and driving me nuts! I promise to give you all my holes and phat titties when I get back."

Scared shitless that she would see her daughter crouched behind the bed, Les could only nod silently doing his best to appear calm while freaking out inwardly. Grinning wickedly, Candi juggled her massive tits inside her dress before turning around and smacking her own ass as she sauntered out of the room. Once she left, Lucy sprang back up almost making her brother yelp as she latched back onto his dick. This time, she spit into both palms as she used a two-fisted approach to jerking him. Les moaned and dropped his head back onto his father's pillow. "You're gonna get us caught, you horny little bitch."

"Hey," Lucy mock pouted. "Is that any way to talk to your sister?"

"No, it's the way to talk to a horny little bitch desperate to become my slut."

Lucy paused as she considered this before shrugging and resuming her double-gripped jerking. "Well, when you put it like that, I guess it's ok."

"Stop for a moment. If we're doing this, we're going to my room. We aren't playing around in Pop and Momma's room."

"Why?" Lucy asked in confusion as Les pushed her hands away and climbed off the bed.

The frustrated teen shook his head and he pulled the eighteen-year-old slut to her feet taking in her outfit. She wore a tank top so tight it looked to be painted on and threatening to split open at any minute while straining mightily to contain her D cup tits and also exposing her entire midriff. In addition, she wore a pair of her trademark booty shorts that strained against her cunt clearly outlining the thick lips while also leaving fully half her asscheeks hanging out bare for all to see. In addition, she had put her long, brown hair up into a pair of high, braided pigtails. The whole outfit practically screamed naïve slut.

"Because we are not disrespecting them by having sex in their bed where they don't know." Les practically dragged the confused teen down the hall and into his room.

"But you fucked Momma all night ling in there and even just now. I saw you."

Les paused and stared in disbelief at Lucy. Shaking his head, he sat her on his bed and took a seat next to her.

"Look, Pop knows someone is fucking her and is cool with it. He doesn't know it's me yet, but Momma is adamant that she'll tell him soon. So, it's totally different. They both accept and approve of the fucking going on in there. You, however, they know nothing about. They'll freak out enough when they find out we've been fucking around, but how do you think they'll feel if they found out it happened in their bed? For that matter, how would you feel if you found out Babs or Suse had been fucking on your bed?"

The longer Les talked, the more Lucy shrank in on herself. He could tell that she was embarrassed and felt guilty, but he couldn't let up. He wasn't harsh with his words, yet he was firm so that she would know he was serious. All her life, Lucy had been reckless because she was the baby of the family and usually got away with things with little or no punishment. It had only been over the last couple of years that her antics had finally pushed Candi to begin riding her ass. This in turn had led to Lucy pushing back and being more reckless and rebellious. It had pretty much all started around the time that Uncle Lucian had died. Les shook himself to stop the line of morose thoughts that threatened every time he thought of that terrible event.

"Luce, I love you to death. You're my bratty little sister, and I'll love you no matter what. But you've got to stop this shit. I've already told you that I'll teach you how to be a good slut like Momma is, so you don't have to worry about that. However, you keep pushing and doing dangerous shit like earlier, and the choice will be taken out of both of our hands. After the second time that Momma and I almost got caught by a cop with her giving me head or pussy in her SUV in a secluded area, I realized a little danger can be exciting but total recklessness can ruin lives.

"What all of us are doing is illegal. That's a hard fact. It doesn't change that we all love doing it, but it does mean that we have to be extremely careful. Momma and I dodged a serious bullet with Violet. If she had been any less kinky or understanding, then we both would be in jail for a long, damned time. I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Luce. You've got so much ahead of you, a big, bright future that I don't want to see fucked up for one slip-up.

"I'm not mad at you, but I need you to understand. Okay?"

Lucy sniffled and leaned in hard to her brother as he put his arm around her shoulders and hugged her. Her voice was barely above a whisper as she replied, "Yeah, I know. I just got so hot watching you fuck her and make her cum. I want that with you. I want to be your slut too. I'm just a little scared."

"That fear is good. It means that you aren't stupid and understand how big something like this is. I can't promise that I'll make you my slut or part of the harem that Momma seems fucking determined for me to have, but I can promise to teach you the right way to be a slut. I can teach you how to understand what you do and don't like and how far your limits are. That way, whoever becomes your dom or top or owner will be the luckiest fucker on the planet to have such a wonderful woman as their slut."

Lucy grinned up at her brother with tears trembling at the edges of her eyes and tilted her head for a kiss. Les obliged as he laid a tender kiss upon her plump lips and took it slow and sweet drawing a moan from the curvy teen. When he finally broke the lip lock, he snickered at her lidded eyes with their widely dilated pupils and her swollen lips as she panted.

"We don't have that long before Momma gets back. What would you like to try today?"

Lucy actually blushed a deep red as she looked down to her lap. "Ummmm, could we do little more like last time? Also, could you teach me how to suck cock? I really want to learn how to take dick like a good little slut."

Les could only laugh helplessly as he kissed Lucy again but with more force. "We don't have enough time for everything, but how about this, go get your favorite vibrator and hurry back here."

Lucy squealed happily at a pitch that almost burst her brother's eardrums as she bolted from the room. The ringing in his ears had abated somewhat when she returned at a sprint clutching a hot pink vibrator in the shape of a seven-inch lifelike dick. Les chuckled and had her stand in front of him.

She gasped and moaned when he peeled the crotch of her shorts aside to reveal her freshly shaved snatch that was already glistening with her juices. Knowing how horny she already was, Les used a finger to rub and part her labia to prepare her for what was to come. The horny teen slut moaned wantonly as her brother fingered her starving twat, but she squealed and had to clutch his shoulders to keep her balance when he plucked the toy from her fist and slowly popped the head inside her grasping cunt. She dug her nails into his flesh as he eased the phallus slowly yet determinedly all the way into her in one push.

Lucy trembled and whimpered as he twisted the vibrator inside her to find her most sensitive areas. When he was satisfied with its angle, he flashed a wicked smirk up at her making her gulp audibly in worry. It ended in a shriek as he thumbed the toy to its highest speed and nonchalantly pulled the crotch of her shorts back in place to hold the vibrator in place.

Les' sister twitched and convulsed as she was already edging toward a barreling orgasm. Her brother watched with amusement as she got closer. Right when she was about to explode, he barked, "Don't you fucking dare cum, you little brat!"

The suddenness and harshness of his words derailed Lucy enough that her nut cut off before it could happen. She looked down at him with wild and confused eyes as her hips jerked back and forth unconsciously.

"You haven't earned the right to cum yet, bitch. Get on your fucking knees, now!"

Lust and confusion clouded her brain to the point that Lucy found herself obeying without her usual willfulness. She was shocked to find herself obediently on her knees between her older brother's spread legs as he sat on the edge of his mattress. Hungrily, she stared mesmerized at his twitching and pulsing dick that was mere inches from her beautiful face. Her former fear and timidness was completely forgotten as her mouth watered with the consuming need to shove his meat as far into her mouth as she could.

Les tenderly stroked Lucy's hair while subtly keeping her from leaning forward to touch his cock. "You'll learn to be a good, little slut, but first, you need to be punished for being such a selfish brat earlier. We'll start your cocksucking training, but it will include your punishment.

"You are forbidden to cum until I tell you to. You can suck my dick as much as you want, but don't you dare cum."

Lucy whimpered in frustration but nodded while straining to try and reach his cock with her mouth. To Les, she looked ludicrous trying to stretch her lips and tongue out obscenely while he kept a palm on her forehead preventing her from doing so.

"What do good little sluts say when they want some dick?"

For a brief moment, Lucy's eyes flashed with anger and defiance but softened as he saw her realize that her brother was trying to give her the main thing she had been begging for, dominance. "Please, big brother, I want to suck your yummy cock. Please, let your slutty brat stuff her face with it until you think I'm worthy enough to dump your jizz into. Pretty please with all my cherries on top, titties, cunt, and ass."

Lucy had a way of sounding so innocent yet so whorish all at the same time that Les had to fight hard for a moment not to spray her face down with his scum. She batted her eyes up at him as she licked her lips lewdly, all while her hips continued to rotate because of the vibrator buzzing away in her juicing twat.

"Since you begged so nicely. Show me what you've learned from all the porn you've been watching."

The instant Les removed him palm from her forehead, Lucy pounced forward and stuffed his dick so far on the first stroke it hit the back of her throat causing her to gag immediately. Truth be told, the momentary retching sound his sister made as she fought to control her stomach while tears sprung in her eyes turned Les on. He controlled himself from grabbing her braids and forcing her down on his cock though. She was new to everything, and he didn't want to scare her or cause her to have a bad experience. Besides that, she was his sister, and he would never want to truly cause her any suffering that she didn't ask for.

When Lucy finally recovered, she went back to sucking with a gusto. She was nowhere near her mother's league, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. So much so that Les had to tap her head a couple of times to get her to calm down and focus on what she was doing. More than once, he had to hiss out a warning for her to watch her teeth. After the third time, he made her stop and explained to her how to use her lips to guard against her teeth scraping the shaft of his cock. The only bright side to the pain throbbing in the skin just behind the crown of his dick was that it had killed off how close he had been to cumming.

It took close to an hour, but Les finally got Lucy into a good rhythm of sucking and bobbing that started to feel incredible. However, he forbade her from using her hands since he wanted her to concentrate on the feel and act of using just her lips and tongue which she took to pretty quickly. He also had her adjust her position so that she was practically in his lap she was so close. This was on purpose as he had a wicked idea in mind for once she was competent enough with her oral skills.

Satisfied the time was right, he eased his foot between her legs and made contact with the vibrator inside her cunt. The effect was immediate. Lucy squealed and shuddered having managed to finally ignore the pleasant buzzing as she concentrated on blowing her brother. The slight shift of the toy rubbed it against her g-spot and threatened to make her cum. Les recognized this and repeated his earlier warning for her to not cum. The horny teen fought her own body hard as she paused in her sucking to concentrate, but a growl from Les caused her to moan in frustration as she resumed her bobbing on his pole.

Les continued to use his foot to pump and shift the buzzing vibrator in his bratty sister's boiling twat causing her to moan and mewl as she struggled to keep her sucking pace while trying not to cum. She realized to her horror that having a cock in her mouth was a trigger for her every bit as much as strumming her clit or tweaking her nipples. She came to understand that she was probably one of those few women who could orgasm just from giving a man head. This made her current predicament all the harder. She wanted so bad to please Les the way their mother did and didn't want to disobey his order, but she felt like she was losing badly as the tingling in her cunt spread through her whole body. It was a pleasure so sharp that it bordered on pain. A tender stroke of her face startled her as she looked up at her brother who gave her a look that almost made her melt. She hadn't even realized that the discomfort and struggle had caused tears to stream from her face.

"Poor, little brat. You wanna cum?" Lucy whimpered and nodded vigorously as she continued to suck him. "I don't know. Maybe you've earned it, maybe you haven't. Tell you what, take off those shorts you always tease me with and get up here and sit on my dick."

Lucy scrambled to obey and almost let the vibrator slide out of her gushing cunt as she fumbled her soaked shorts off and turned around to plant her round, big ass on the cock she was falling in lust with. Les kicked her legs to straddle outside his own splaying her crotch lewdly while he snaked an arm around her waist to pin her close to his body. He had her grip her own tits to occupy her hands and reached between her legs with his free hand to grasp the toy. Lucy moaned in response.

"You've got until the count of five to cum, but not a second sooner. Five."

Lucy groaned and pinched her own nipples hard distending them disturbingly long as Les frantically jerked the toy in and out of her leaking snatch. "Four."

The whimpering teen didn't know if she could make it. "Three."

She felt herself about to go off too soon and fought it hard. "Two."

The writhing teen bit her lip so hard she almost drew blood. "One! Cum hard, bitch!!"

Lucy shrieked her head off and went into a full body convulsion bordering on a seizure as she exploded so hard that sticky, clear fluid sprayed out of her cunt all over the floor in front of Les' bed. She could feel her vocal chords almost tear as she screamed and screamed while her brother, her dom mercilessly twisted the toy in her cunt against her g-spot and thumbed her throbbing clit. She felt herself slipping away as darkness crept in at the edges of her vision. She couldn't breathe as her scream cut off in a shuddering croak while her body finally hit the peak of the nuclear orgasm. Once she finally crested it, she passed out and collapsed limply against Les. Only his arms around her kept her from tumbling to the floor in a heap.

Now becoming fairly accustomed to such events, Les checked his sister to make sure she was breathing okay before easing her down onto his bed. Ignoring his own pulsing dick, he pulled his sheet up to cover her body and looked helplessly at the puddle of girl-goo all over his floor. He was just thankful that Candi had insisted on hardwood floors throughout the house since it would have been a major pain in the ass to try cleaning the sticky stuff from carpet, not to mention the stain it would have undoubtedly created.

Setting himself to the task, he left and collected the necessary supplies before returning to clean up the mess while Lucy remained in her cum-coma. Once that was done, he went into the bathroom to clean his now only half-hard dick and legs that had been in the path of his sister's squirting geyser. Then, he brought a warm washcloth to wipe her cunt, thighs, and ass down while chuckling at the fact that the vibrator was still buzzing fiercely but having finally slipped from her spent cunt. He wiped it down and switched it off. After tossing the washcloth in the hamper and dumping the vibrator on Lucy's bed, Les was shocked to find that almost three hours had passed since Candi had left.

Bolting into his room, he snatched his phone up just as it pinged with a third text from his slut.

-Hey!

-finally! (wide-eyed emoji) wuz startin too get worried. Where were u?

-Shower. I worked out a little and got sweaty, so I figured I'd clean up before you got back. Sorry I missed your texts. How goes the deliveries?