Relative Perversions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-(red-faced mad emoji x6) I rilly hate deez bitchez. Cant wait to get back for sum dik. Need it bad after deelin with deez whiny cunts

-Lol. How long 'til you get back.

-pullin in now.

Les looked in horror at Lucy passed out in his bed before dashing to the bathroom. He quickly wet his hair and snatched up a towel on his way out of the room but not until after he closed the door to his room firmly. Taking a breath to calm himself, her strolled down the stairs naked clutching the towel around the back of his neck with his still half-hard cock swinging around just as Candi entered the house from the garage entrance.

She paused in surprise at Les' cavalier attitude of being naked when he walked up to her but trembled with memory at how her former owner would do the same. She was hit again by just how much like him her son was. She felt like prey being stalked by a predator as he neared her with a possessive gleam in his eyes. She gasped when he shoved her against the wall and reached under her dress.

"Why the fuck are you wearing clothes? Didn't my rules mean anything to you? You should've stripped in the garage."

Candi moaned as Les roughly jammed two fingers into her instantly wet cunt and pumped them frantically. She was so thankful that she'd forgone panties but was properly regretful at his words. "Please, sir, forgive your stupid slut. She should have used her brain for something other than thinking of your wonderful cock. She promises that it will never happen again. Punish her however you see fit. Your piece of fuckmeat should have followed your orders better."

Les reached up and shredded both her blouse and bra open with a single jerk and gripped her by the hair before forcing her to squat above her stiletto heels with her knees wipe open. Knowing what he wanted, Candi already had her plump lips wide as he shoved his dick down her throat. She didn't know what had come over her son, but she loved what her lover was doing, moaning lustily in approval as she waited to be able to breathe again. Charged up from playing with Lucy earlier, Les brutally throat-fucked Candi causing her to make "gwak- gwak- gwak" sounds as he ravaged her throat.

Having ridden the edge for hours now, it wasn't long before he ripped his cock from her abused throat and blurred his fist along the shaft above her face. Candi sensed what was coming and spread her mouth wide with her tongue hanging lewdly out as she tilted her head back to present the perfect target. To add to the effect, she pushed her huge tits up under her chin giving him more of a canvas.

With a roar, Les let go and began geysering what felt like gallons of goo onto his slut. She moaned eagerly as the sticky spunk rained down on her face and in her hair. Some actually landed in her mouth causing her taste buds to tingle at the wonderful flavor while more of it striped her face and dripped down onto her obscene jugs. When her owner finally stopped spewing and slowed to a dribble, she positioned her mouth just under the trickle to catch every precious drop, not wanting to waste any. She cooed happily as her tongue was coated white with potential grandchildren which she lovingly swallowed down. Then, she latched onto the pulsing tip of his cock to suck out the last morsels and worship the thing that continued to bring her such slutty ecstasy.

Gasping for breath, Les slapped his palms on the wall above the squatting Candi to steady himself and not fall down. Meanwhile, he was treated to the spectacle of his slut cooing happily as she lifted her obscenely large udders to lick the ropes of semen on them. Once they were finally glistening with her saliva instead on sperm, she used her fingers to deftly scoop the cum from her face before eating that too. The entire time, she stared her lover directly in the eye saucily. In one sensuous movement, she rose so that Les' arms framed her while she gazed into his eyes with adoration.

"I don't know what got into you, but I fucking love it! Sometimes, I like tender and sweet, but most of it, I want to be used just like that. You hit all of my buttons perfectly, sir! I came just from you face-fucking me so rough. Please, do that again sometime soon. Your slut begs you."

Les could only chuckle helplessly. He was still worried about Candi possibly finding Lucy in the house, but it would be infinitely worse if she discovered her passed out mostly naked in his bed. To try and distract her, he said, "I'm fuckin' starving and don't feel like cooking. Let me throw on something, and let's go out to eat."

"That sounds fantastic, honey. Let me change, and I'll meet you at the car."

"Sure thing. Oh, and slut?"

Candi paused at the foot of the stairs. "Yes, sir?"

"Put on something completely indecent. We can go eat someplace no one knows us, so I want you to dress so slutty that you get propositioned to go in an alley with someone."

Candi grinned wickedly. "Absolutely, sir! I have a few outfits from when Marcus and I were dating that I might still be able to fit into."

"If you're popping out of it, all the better."

"I knew you were the perfect owner for me. You think just the way I love."

Having never re-adjusted her skirt to cover herself, Les admired his slut's huge ass jiggling obscenely with each bouncing step as she ran up the stairs for her room. He strained, listening hard for her door to close before he bolted up the stairs at a sprint and to his room. Lucy was just stirring as he entered, so he quickly shut the door and hustled over to her. He clamped a hand over her mouth to stop her from speaking and held a finger up to his own lips until she understood.

The brief fear faded from her eyes at his surprising actions but returned into full blown horror when she recognized the sounds of someone moving around the house outside the room. With their siblings moved out and their father still out of town, there was only one person whom it could be. She ducked out of his grip and sprang out of bed snatching up her booty shorts. If he weren't so scared of being discovered, the sight of Lucy clumsily hopping around trying to put on her shorts would have had him on the floor laughing hysterically. However, he dashed around trying to get dressed for his lunch date with their mother and straining to listen for Candi's movements.

Once dressed, Les actually did crack into laughter when he watched Lucy frustratedly trying to remove her shorts so she could put them back on again. The silly slut had put them on backwards with front now in back completely swallowed by the globes of her ass. Les couldn't help but laugh at his fuming sister as she fixed the shorts into the right way. A noise at the door had him snatching Lucy by the arm and almost bodily throwing her into the bathroom while closing the door most of the way. He managed to turn and pretend like he was searching his dresser for socks as Candi strolled into the room.

"What's so funny, sir?"

"Huh?"

"I heard you laughing before I came in."

"Oh, just thinking about how weird my life has become lately. Around the end of last year, I was moping around and practically a born-again virgin. Now, not only am I fucking my mother silly every chance I get, I've got another slut panting to spend her vacation getting used by me."

Candi grinned. "I can see how that might seem a little darkly humorous. If someone would've told me six months ago that my very sexy son would be using me like a cum dumpster and making me into his lifelong slut, I would've had 9-1-1 on the phone like lightning to press charges against them. Now, I'm happier than I think I've ever been in my entire life.

"I want to be yours for as long as we live. I'll do my best to find a proper slut to become your wife who will understand about our relationship so that we may both serve you along with the rest of your harem."

"You're determined for me to have a stable of cum-soaked sluts, aren't you?"

"Don't you want that?"

"Of course! What straight guy wouldn't? No, I'm just still surprised that you want that too."

"A good slut always looks after her dom. I will always do my best to serve you."

Glancing nervously at the bathroom, Les asked, "What if the others find out?"

"Who?"

"Pop, Babs, Susie, Lucy."

"Marcus will be surprised but happy when he finds out. The others... I don't know. We need to figure that out. I don't want to hurt my babies and fuck their heads up finding out their momma is a sub slut to their brother."

"Have you ever wondered if any of them have followed in your footsteps?"

"What do you mean?" Candi stared at her son in total confusion.

"What if one or all of my sisters were sluts like you? What would you think?"

Candi was silent for a long time as she thought hard. Les caught movement and saw just Lucy's eye peering around the door watching the exchange. He subtly waved her to hide but jerked his attention back as his slut answered, "As a mother, I'd be a little worried about them being like me, but I'm smart enough to realize that they are adults now and capable of making their own choices. Marcus and I raised all of them well, so I know they wouldn't do anything stupid. I would just hope that they might be comfortable enough to talk to me about it. I'd be able to guide them properly and find them a good dom to respect them.

"The only one I worry about is Lucy. I love her with all my heart, but she breaks it sometimes. I want the best for her, but she's so fucking reckless sometimes. When I was her age, I dressed about fifty times sluttier. However, I was lucky. The right owner found and molded me into a good sub and a strong woman.

"Lucy is willful and spoiled and reckless. It scares the shit out of me that she's gonna get in over her head one of these days with her crazy shit. Babs and Susie have never given me reason to worry, but Lucy scares me. If she got my slut genes, I pray she tells me. I want her to be happy and safe. If she were a slut like me, I'd help her find a good man or woman to top her with respect and love."

During her words, Candi had begun to softly cry. She was laying her fears and worries bare before her children but unaware of one of them. Les was so moved that he pulled her into a hug while stroking her hair. When she was composed again, he kissed her softly.

"I think she'd surprise you if you did find out. Hell, like you said, you raised us right. As confident as you are of Pop being fine with me owning you, I think you'd find Lucy as responsible as you if she were a slut too."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because I trust you as a mother, and I love and trust my sisters. Lucy is a brat, but she's not a moron. She's smart enough to make responsible choices. True, her recklessness needs to be corrected, but she's a Morrow. She's smart, beautiful, confident in herself, and strong. She got all of that from you. So, if she got the sluttiness from you too, then she would've gotten your good sense with it as well. Trust that little brat."

Candi laughed and softly punched her son in the arm as she snuggled closer. "This is what makes you a good dom and a perfect master. It's not just the sex with you. You take care of other's hearts and souls. Every bitch you collect will be safe in the knowledge that you will always be there for them no matter how many other women there are. I can't wait to watch you grow and become the man you were always destined to be. Your father would be so proud."

"I guess we'll see when he finds out."

Les missed the brief confused look on Candi's face as he tried to use his peripheral vision to check on Lucy, but he couldn't see her. "Well, let's go eat. You go start the car, and I'll get my shoes on and meet you downstairs."

Candi nodded and laid a scorching kiss on his before sauntering from the room. Les waited to a ten count before bolting to the bathroom to check on Lucy, but she was gone. He stared in disbelief as the only possibility hit him, she had snuck out unnoticed while he and Candi had talked about her. He ran back into his room and snatched up his phone to tap out a text to her.

-Where are you!?!?!

The response took a moment, but it eventually came.

-just left n headed to pattys

-Are you ok?

-need to think momma blew my mind n I need to process

-Want me to cancel and come find you?

-shit mommas rite u r a perfect dom ur 1st instinct is to be with me cuz ur worried bout me

-I meant every word I said to her about you.

-I kno. go eat with her n fuk her like the slut you own. Ill be ok. just need to think

-I love you, Luce.

-luv u 2 sir. I wanna be part of ur harem

Les stared at his phone in disbelief. He was only pulled from his shock when a text from Candi came through asking where he was. He jerked on a pair of socks and shoes before sprinting downstairs to head to lunch with one slut while his thoughts raced about another one that wanted to be owned by him.