All Comments on 'Relative Perversions Ch. 08'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
greenreadergreenreaderover 4 years ago

I only hope Candi remains his favorite lover. Love the way he lusts after her curvy MILF body. Thank you.

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaabout 4 years ago
great story

Just finished reading the series and totally enjoyed it. please continue, looking forward to seeing the bitches at school take a few rounds in the ass.

johncan6johncan6almost 4 years ago
Please continue

Nice work.......Good read.......It would be nice if Butt plug and other sex toys are added further in the on coming chapters.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great plot and writing

Continue please.....and please be consistent

Fan

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Wow! This series is one of my favourites, so please keep doing what you're doing. As for those who offer criticisms (the non-helpful type) or plot/character demands, I can only offer the suggestion you utterly ignore them. Let them write their own story. Thank you for taking the time to provide great entertainment!

HumbaabaHumbaabaover 2 years ago

Keep up the good work. Please keep writing and don’t let the trolls get you down.

Grumpy_old_VetGrumpy_old_Vetover 2 years ago

A very welcome story, so far so good. Disregard the haters, fulfill your hobby destiny. Awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've earned your big, red H's on this series. It's a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Isn't there an episode, or several, missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Been waiting for 4 ch for vi to get there. Now he's thinking about another one without securing the 2nd.by the way why has her sister not been there to even visit since the ride to the college

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to finish your story? Too much left untold!

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Very good story. Following the thread of the characters that are in play is very interesting. I myself feel that the character is handling the situations and interactions the way one would expect as a young and inexperienced Dom. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES