Relative Perversions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, he had selected a lacy, red thong and strapless bra combination along with matching garter belt and red, silk stockings. Next, he had chosen a tight, red, lycra mini skirt that barely covered the tops of her stockings. Certainly, it would ride up and flash them every time she sat down and stood up. Then, he had picked out a pink, silk blouse that was almost two sizes too small that a friend had bought in the wrong size. Coupled with her large tits barely contained in the bra, her cleavage was practically bursting out of the top since she had to keep the first three buttons undone just to be able to breathe. Finally, he had his personal property tease her hair out in a truly slutty style that combined with the trashy makeup he had her apply gave the look somewhere between high-priced whore and personal secretary/fucktoy.

Part of the mother was scandalized that she would have to go out and do her deliveries in such a look, but a bigger part of her was soaking her skimpy thong at the thrill of doing so. It still amazed her how in just a short time, her son had learned how to push all of her buttons so well. Thus, she gave him a scorching kiss that smeared some of her blood-red lipstick on him before flouncing out of the house.

Les chuckled and made his way to his room still naked. Checking his phone, he saw a bunch of missed texts and calls.

First, he fielded the usual banter with his friends. It was becoming increasingly impossible to hide the fact that he was regularly fucking someone from them, and he'd have to give them something to go on soon. He would be damned before he'd tell them who it was that he was fucking. It might be a little easier once Violet arrive. Then, he could play it off that she was the one who was regularly attached to his cock.

Next, there were a few texts from Marcus, his father. Those were a little more awkward to answer since he still felt some lingering guilt for pummeling the mouth, cunt, and ass of the man's wife on such a regular basis. He fired off a couple of quick responses and hoped that he wouldn't have to deal with it anymore today.

The last set were the ones that made him plop down on his mattress due to weak knees. These texts were the most numerous in sheer volume not to mention content, and they were all from Lucy. The overwhelming majority of the texts were pics and short vids with a few lines of hot dirty talk as captions. They started about an hour after the little minx had left the house the previous night and ran straight through to about six in the morning.

The first series showed Lucy doing a slow and sultry striptease. She hadn't been wearing much to begin with, but that didn't detract from the absolute tawdriness of the act. By the time she was as bare as the day she was born, Les could see that the entire insides of both thighs were shiny with her pussy juice all the way to her knees.

The next series of pics were the ones that widened his eyes. There in all her glory was Patty, Lucy's best friend, performing a similar striptease. Whereas Lucy strongly resembled the pornstar Lena Paul, Patty was a dead ringer for Riley Reid. With almost no tits at all and a small yet round ass, she was not the body type that Les preferred. However, there was a raw sexualness coupled with a slight appearance of innocence that made her enticing. The horny teen found himself ogling the progression of her approaching nudity every bit as much as he had his own sister.

After those pics, there was a set of three videos that came next. He almost dropped his phone when he hit play for the first one. There was Patty staring directly into the camera as the bottom half of her face was obscured by Lucy's pubic mound while her face was framed by his sister's quivering thighs. He could hear Lucy moaning loudly while demanding her best friend make her cum. Patty's eyes sparkled in delight as she continued to lick Les' sister toward her desired goal. The vid ended before that could happen which had him scrambling to hit play for the next one.

This one was almost exactly like the first one with the exception that the girls had switched places. Now, it was Lucy's eyes shining lustily into the camera as Patty's hips jerked up and down from the tongue action her friend was giving her. Patty was screaming, but it was muffled slightly making Les think that she must have something stuffed into or over her mouth. Through it all, Lucy continued her oral assault on the other teen's twat. When that video ended, he quickly moved onto the next one.

The third video was the one that blew him away the most. Lucy must have propped her phone up on Patty's dresser as the camera showed both girls kneeling on the teen's bed. Lucy gripped Patty's throat lightly yet firmly as she stroked her friend's hair like a pet.

"Tell the man I want to own me what you told me earlier, bitch," Lucy crooned loud enough for the phone to pick up.

"Please, sir, please, make your slut too. I will do anything to be your property. Lucy showed me the things you've taught her so far, and it's the best I've ever cum in my life. If I can cum like that all the time with you, I will gladly become your fucktoy, too. Please, own me!"

Lucy turned to grin wickedly at the camera before purring to her friend, "Go on. Tell him what else."

"Please, sir, she won't tell me who you are, and I don't care. You could be our teacher, one of our neighbors, some stranger, hell even one of our dads, and I don't care. If what she showed me is just a taste, I'll become your whore even if it involves incest. I don't care! Just please, please own me. Use me. Just please make me yours, too. I want what Lucy-" a slight jerk from Lucy's hand on her throat had her correcting herself. "I mean Lady Lucy. I want what Lady Lucy has."

Lucy grinned broadly at the camera. "Hear that, sir? This little bitch-in-heat wants to be your fucktoy, too, but I made her swear to be my bottom bitch first. I won't tell her who you are because I respect your privacy. I won't tell her anything until you command me to do so. The only way she finds out is from your decision. If you decide you don't want to take her on, I would like your permission to take her as my own. Please, respond back and let us know your decision."

With that, the video ended, and Les was left bewildered, baffled, and incredibly turned on. Lucy was taking things pretty damned far and needed to be reigned in quick. Despite a lot of his reservations, it was fast becoming apparent that the only way to do so would be to fully take her on as his slut and punish her when she pulled stunts like this. It wasn't the fact that his own sister was out scouting for hot girls to become his sluts. No, it was the fact that she was letting on in a roundabout way that she herself was her brother's slut. Lucy was being careless. No matter what Patty might have said in the video, there was no sure way to know how she would react when she learned that the incest was real. Les, his mother, and his sister could all potentially face prison time and a lifetime of ridicule and ostracism.

Determinedly, he tapped out a curt text to his sister to see if she was awake. After ten minutes of no reply, he sent one more in case she wasn't near her phone. Ten minutes after that, he was seething and immediately called her phone. He had to recall her three more times before he finally got a response.

"hullo?" a groggy Lucy answered sounding far away leading the angry teen to assume she didn't fully have the phone to her face.

"Young woman, you are in a world of trouble," Les growled into the phone.

"Huh!?! Who is this?"

"Try again, Lucinda Annabelle Morrow."

He heard shuffling and an audible gulp as her voice was now clear. "Poppa?"

"Wrong again."

After a pause and Lucy whispering for someone (presumably Patty) to hush, she timidly answered, "Sir?"

"Bingo! But after the shit you're pulling, I'm of a mind to drop you like an NFL receiver going for a long pass. Do you have any clue at all of the danger you're putting your family in? Do you?"

"Sir, I'm sorry! I was trying to please you. I thought you'd like a new slut to play with-"

Les cut his sister off and growled, "That's not the point. Yes, I thought you and her were hot as fuck, but that still doesn't excuse how reckless you're being. How long have you been feeling her out for this?"

"A week?"

"A week!?! Do you honestly believe that is anywhere enough time to try to pull in a new girl who knows nothing about who you're giving yourself to? What if she freaks out at the truth despite what she's told you? You and your mother could face a lot of social backlash, and I could go to prison for a long time. Did you ever think about any of that?" Les could hear his sister quietly sobbing on the other end of the line but steeled himself. She had to learn. "Lucy, I love you dearly, but you are reckless. It could get a lot of people who love you hurt very badly. I want you to be my slut. I really do, but not if you are going to put everyone in danger. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," Lucy hiccupped as she tried to get her sobbing under control. "I'm sorry, sir. Please, don't put me away. I'm sorry I wasn't careful. I'll be more careful from now on, I promise."

Brother and sister froze in shock as a new voice spoke, "Holy shit, Lucy! Is your brother your master?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Pat?" Lucy squealed.

"The caller ID on your phone says 'Loser'. That's your ID for Lester. Shit, are you fucking your brother?"

Les broke out into a cold sweat as he listened to the conversation.

"Pat, you need to get your head checked. Why the fuck would you think something like that?"

"Because, you called who you're talking to 'sir' and the ID is for your brother. You're losing your shit thinking that the guy you want to own you is kicking you to the curb. I need to know what the fuck is going on."

There was something that prickled at Les as he heard Patty talking. Taking a huge leap of faith, he commanded Lucy to repeat his words to her best friend. "Why are you questioning Lucy instead of calling the cops?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're grilling her instead of throwing her out of your house or using your phone to call the cops. Why?"

There was a long awkward silence before she finally answered, "It surprised me."

"But why aren't you calling the cops if you think she committed a crime? You just accused her of incest."

"What!?!? No, I couldn't get Lucy arrested! She's my best friend for life! I would never hurt her!"

"You're excited that her owner might be her brother."

There was another long pause before he heard Patty mumble something that he couldn't make out. Then, he heard Lucy sternly say. "He didn't hear you. Speak up, bitch."

"Yes. I think it's hot that Les might be your master. I've always thought he was cute but too weird to talk to. The thought of you two fucking makes me wet, and I wanna watch you fuck. Then, I wanna clean you up afterwards with my tongue."

"Sir, did you hear that?" Lucy smugly asked.

"I did, but you're still in trouble, slut. I'm going to punish you very soon, and you won't like it. Now, put me on speaker phone." Lucy squeaked in shock and the sound of the phone changed slightly telling him that she'd followed his command.

"Patty?" Les asked.

"Here, sir."

"You haven't earned the right to call me that yet. Now, I want to know what you plan to do with what you suspect."

"I... I don't know. I mean, I'm not going to the cops or anything. What do you want me to do?"

"What exactly are you wanting out of this whole thing? Why did you agree to what Lucy offered you?"

"You're kidding right? She and I have played around before but nothing like what she's done to me in the past week. It's blown my fucking mind, and if you're where she's learning it from, then I'd be fuckin' nuts to turn that down. Plus, I like dick more than puss. So, if you're fucking her like she does me with toys, I'll do whatever you want to get that."

"You're awfully sure that we've fucked."

"Well, yeah, it goes without saying as slutty as she's gotten. Wait! You mean you haven't fucked yet?"

"You've got a lot to learn if you think dick in cunt is all there is to sex. And no, we haven't fucked yet. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. Jealous, I guess. If she's this good without you sticking it to her yet, then I can't wait to see what happens when you do."

"So, you're sure that you want to be my slut?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!! I want to be just like she said she wants to be for you. I'll be a good little whore and fucktoy for you. Just please, let me have a chance. I'll be good."

"If, and it's a big if, I agree to take you on, you realize that it means total discretion. You will have to keep certain secrets that you can never reveal to anyone, not even your family."

"Yes, sir- I mean, I understand. I won't tell anyone anything except you and Lucy."

"I'm going to hold you to that because I want you to understand something. If you ever tell anyone what's going on, it will destroy a lot of lives. I'm not worried about myself. I want you to understand how many people will get hurt if you talk about this. Think about Lucy's parents and what the fallout will be to them if people find out she and I are sexually involved. Not to mention the rest of our family. Also, what would your own future be like if you tried to get a professional job and they find out you were once involved in something like this. It's none of their business and they have no right to judge, but people are mean and petty. From what I've seen so far, the pettiness and immaturity of high school never ends and is everywhere in the real world. Patty, if you're serious about all of this, then it means being discreet and not posting shit on social media."

The other end of the line was quiet for a long time before Lucy spoke up. "Shit, I never thought about any of this."

"I know you didn't. it's why I'm so pissed at you right now, but we'll deal with that later. Patty, I need to know your answer before I get off the phone."

"Fuck! This is some serious shit. But if I agree, then I'm agreeing to something big. I mean, I promise to never tell about what I found out. I'm just saying that you're offering a really serious relationship with you and Lucy. That's something I need to think about."

"Good answer. It shows that you're mature enough to understand what you're getting into. By the way, if you do agree, it's not just me and Lucy you'd be involved with. There are at least two others as well. One of them is where I started learning everything from, and she's determined to form a harem of sluts for me."

"Holy shit, that's why you started trying to recruit me isn't it, bitch? You're trying to compete with someone like you always do." Patty fumed at Lucy.

"What do you mean 'like always'?" Les' sister huffed.

"You do this shit every time you find something you want that someone else has. You get super competitive and start pulling me and everyone else into your little quest. I mean, I'm totally fine with the sex and all, but you're using me again without even thinking about it!"

Before Lucy could object, Les said, "She's right. You know she's right. You're competing against... my first slut, and you're pulling out the stops to get my attention. Luce, I love you, but you go blind, deaf, and dumb to everything else around you when you set your sights on something. You've got a lot to apologize for to not just me but Patty and others. I'm grateful that you care enough about all this to be so competitive, but people are going to get hurt if you don't start thinking about someone other than yourself."

Les could hear Lucy softly sobbing again and Patty soothing her. "Lucy, I don't hate you for pulling me into this, but I'm not a pawn. Ok? I want to do this, but I want it to be my choice and not because you're trying to one up someone else."

"I'm sorry!" Lucy sobbed.

"Les? Can we talk more about this later? I think my best friend and I need to hash this shit out."

"No problem."

"Oh, and Les? I really do want to do this. I just need to think about the long-term shit that it'll mean."

"That's fine. When we do, your safe word will be 'peppermint'."

Les could practically hear Patty blushing as she answered, "Ok."

When the call ended, the frustrated teen blew out a pent up breath and stood to go get something to eat. After the vigorous fucking with his slut earlier and the incredibly serious discussion with two more potential additions to his harem and the thoughts of another one arriving tomorrow, he was starving and ready to veg out for at least a few minutes. He could see that managing so many women's time and feelings would be quite an undertaking.

That afternoon, Candi returned home to find him sprawled out naked on the couch in the living room watching Game of Thrones' latest episode and munching on the pizza he'd heated up.

To say that she was excited would've been a huge understatement. The slutty mother's thong had stayed soaked all day long as she paraded her lewd figure in its tawdry outfit around from one delivery and discussion to another. Some of her customers had been scandalized at her attire and had immediately canceled any further business with her. However, many others had been impressed with her confidence to wear such an outfit and had insisted on her telling them where she shopped at so they could get new ensembles to show off for their partners. A couple of husbands had been so taken with her slutty appearance that the wives had used it to leverage the spouses into approving more spending on Candi's products with devilish smiles to the saleswoman. Some of the couples had flat out flirted with her and subtly offered a threesome on the spot. It had taken much of Candi's willpower to politely decline since she knew she had everything she needed waiting at home. Thus, she had rushed home after the last delivery so much that she'd gotten a speeding ticket on the way. If not for the new cameras the officers wore, she might've gotten out of it when she explained to the officer that her hurry was to get home immediately so that her master could fuck the shit out of her.

Now, she was home and practically threw herself to the floor on her knees in from of Lester and began licking his cock sensuously. The moans of the onscreen sex in the tv show spurred her heat on more. Soon, she enveloped the head to bob her furnace mouth on the upper half of his cock as her hand stroked and squeezed the bottom half. Her eyes met his and burned with her wanton intensity as she maintained eye contact through the smoldering blowjob. Les paused the show and focused his full attention on the exquisite pleasure of his slut's mouth on his manhood. After the stressful morning conversation with his sister and her best friend, this was just what he needed to let off some steam.

Though her mouth was obviously distracting, the dominant teen once again took the time to admire her body showcased in the clothes he had picked out. While he might enjoy how trashy her teased hair looked, he nonetheless messed it up as he gripped a fistful of it and forced her mouth into the rhythm and speed that he wanted. She complied instantly and moaned in ecstasy at his forcefulness despite the fact that he didn't force himself into her throat like she would have liked. Regardless, the slut threw herself into the oral sex with passion as she released the pent-up energy that had been building in her all day under the some disapproving and some leering stares. As she felt the cock she worshiped becoming like velvet wrapped iron in her mouth, Candi sensed her coming orgasm and looked up at her owner with pleading eyes. The pair had long learned each other's silent communications, and Les chuckled as he nodded his head. Almost instantly, the blowjob bimbo exploded into a minutes-long convulsion as her brain overloaded from the stimuli. Only Les' grip on her hair kept her from slumping off of his dick as she collapsed between his knees slack jawed and drooling while her body jerked in aftershocks of her orgasm.