Relative Perversions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Les grinned and humped his cock into her unresponsive and drooling mouth as the saliva dripped from her chin to obscenely splatter onto her silk blouse. She might be mad at the mess later, but the effect turned him on even more. Using her hair, he pulled her drooping mouth from his cock and repositioned her to be able to scoop her into his arms. The position was somewhat awkward, and he almost pulled a muscle doing so but managed to get her settled without any injury to himself.

Les could feel Candi's thighs and abdomen flexing sporadically as she clenched her cunt through small tremor orgasms while he carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. Once there, he deftly removed her blouse and rolled her mini skirt up to her waist in a 'whore's belt' before admiring her pornstar body in the lingerie he'd made her wear. He was still blown away how much she looked like the MILF, Lisa Ann, but with natural curves and lighter colored hair.

There was a mild redness at the juncture of her thighs where they met her crotch. It looked as though she was chafing mildly after wearing wet panties all day. Determinedly, he pulled them off of her and went to the bathroom to retrieve some soothing cream. Candi jerked and squeaked in protest at the cold substance on her hot skin but soon cooed as he worked the cream into the reddened skin. "Next time, no panties," Les mumbled.

"Agreed," Candi slurred cumdrunk as she reveled in the touch of her owner. Lewdly, she pulled the cups of her strapless bra down to free her pendulous tits before pinching and pulling the constantly hard nipples.

"I take it that you enjoyed the outfit I made you wear today?"

"Oooooooo, you have no idea. I had to do my best to be a good little slut for you. I had so many folks propositioning me for a good fuck, but I turned them all down because my holes belong to you."

"Do tell."

"Well, there was this one couple that wanted me for a threesome, but I had to politely refuse them. He was kinda hot (though not as hot as my owner), and she was so yummy. I've missed the taste and feel of cunt. I hope you'll share Vi with me when she gets here tomorrow."

"I will," Les promised as he finished rubbing the cream into his slut's juicing snatch. As he worked three fingers inside making her squirm in approval, he continued, "Later on, I want to talk to you about another potential slut that I've been scoping out."

Candi lewdly slapped her tits and proclaimed happily, "My baby is finally prowling for naughty little sluts for his harem! I'm so proud of you, baby. We'll talk about it later, but now, please fuck your slut. She needs a good pounding in her fuck holes."

The wanton mother yelped in surprise as her owner forced her knees to her shoulders, bending her in half and exposing her clenching cunt and winking asshole. Knowing just what she was after, Les wasted no time on gentleness and simply slammed the entire length of his cock deep into her. The sudden, forceful fullness triggered an immediate orgasm in the curvy bimbo that had her shrieking as her lover began jackhammering into her hard enough to make the mattress springs squeak in protest. Two minutes into the drilling, Candi was an incoherent babbling mess as her orgasm never truly subsided fully. Every time the large ones would ebb away, smaller aftershocks rippled through her until the next big climax struck her.

Figuring that she was excited enough to handle it, Les deftly pulled his cock out of her cunt on the backstroke and buried it deep in her ass on the forward thrust causing a fresh new orgasm to thunder through her convulsing body. He would pound her back door for several minutes before switching back to her grasping cunt and repeat the exchange back and forth over and over again. As usual, time seemed to disappear on them as they fucked furiously. Finally, Les could feel himself reaching his limit again and jerked his pole from Candi's tight ass to scramble and kneel next to her head.

Obediently, the slut instinctively opened her mouth wide and lolled her tongue out for her needed treat though she could barely think coherently. His fist a blur on his shaft as he hit the edge, the dominant teen pointed the flared tip at her beautiful features and let go. Thick ropes of white goo sprung out from the slit in his cock to splatter in lines of defilement on her wonderful features. Within seconds, her face was a glazed mask of obscenity that she beamed proudly underneath like she had received the greatest gift in existence. Flicking the last pearls from the end of his cock to land in her hair and on her face, Les fed the cock to her slime coated lips allowing her to nurse lewdly for the last vestiges of his spunk. Once done, he plopped down to the mattress to watch the filthy slut rubbing jism into her skin and scooping dollops onto her fingers to hold above her mouth and allow to drip sluttily onto her tongue for her to swallow. She repeated this process until only a slight sheen of the sloppy mess remained shining on her happy face and sticky pearls dotted spots in her hair.

Happy with the porn star quality show, Les commanded the tramp to go clean up. It took a few tries and falling back onto the bed on her ass before Candi's legs finally agreed to support her though she still stumbled slightly bowlegged to the bathroom. As the content teen lounged on the king sized bed with his eyes closed, he listened to the sounds of his slut showering. Cocking his head slightly, he swore for a second that he heard another noise somewhere outside the room. No matter how hard he strained, he couldn't locate or hear a repeat of what he thought he heard. Finally giving up it up to his imagination, Les listened to Candi finishing her shower and return to the bedroom.

He grinned, still with his eyes closed, as he felt her crawl onto the mattress. Beads of water dripped from her wet hair to cool his hot skin, while her scorching lips began kissing a pattern over his body starting at his face. Knowing what was to come, his cock was once again hard as steel when her tongue slathered along its girth and length. His slut's wet hair was draped over his lower torso like a sexy curtain as her tongue and lips worshiped the cock that had become her entire world. Soon enough, her plump, slut lips engulfed him while still refusing to use her hands. While he enjoyed the delicious sensations her mouth brought him, Les wanted more than just a blowjob.

Growling slightly, he sat up and pulled Candi to position her on her hands and knees while he took his place behind her. He took a moment to admire the perfection of her perfectly round ass reminiscent of her pornstar lookalike, Lisa Ann, before smacking each cheek a couple of times to turn them a nice shade of pink. Then, he slapped the girth of his cock against her throbbing clit causing her to moan and squirm. Finally, he put the tip to the entrance of her wet heat and pushed in slowly. He did so not for her to get used to it or out of politeness. No, he wanted to savor the incredible feeling of her buttery cunt. Once the flared head of his pole nudged against her cervix as he bottomed out in her, he took a moment to enjoy the small contractions of her twat squeezing him.

Then, he reared back and started pounding the shit out of her. It was a mesmerizing sight to watch her soft, round orbs of her ass impact with his abdomen and ripple before they rotated in an alternating orbit before repeating over and over again with each thrust. The forceful manner of his fucking had Candi howling and clawing at the covers of the bed in an attempt to do something with the overload of sensations coursing through her. Left hand gripping her slim waist to steady her and control the rhythm of the pounding, Les used his right one to smack and slap her ass making his slut shriek even more. He could feel her tightening on his dick signaling her approaching orgasm. He could also sense her fighting it like a good, little slut waiting for his permission. For once, he decided to take pity on her dilemma and snatch a fistful of her hair so he could jerk her head back. This caused her to be almost vertical on her knees as her son continued to pummel her from behind before he growled in her ear for her to cum. Her resultant explosion sent her into a full-body convulsion akin to a seizure as her cunt clamped vicelike on him. By this point, he had plenty of experience reading her convulsing orgasms and knew that she'd be alright but would need to ride out the release.

When she finally subsided, he gently lowered her to the mattress on her side and brushed her hair out of her face. There was a slackness to her features that told him she was totally out of it despite her eyes being open. Her owner chuckled as he rearranged the sheets to cover her prone form. Despite the fac that he hadn't cum, he wasn't concerned since she'd already gotten him off twice that day. So, he laid back with his arms folded under his head and closed his eyes with a huge grin on his face. He lay near the edge of the bed and waited for his cock to go down and to relax enough to drift off to sleep.

Thus, he was surprised when he felt a hand grip his cock and soft lips close around the crown of his dick. In shock, he realized that the cocksucker swirling her tongue around his tip and moaning at the taste of his precum and Candi's pussy was coming from the opposite side of him where his fucked out slut lay. He sat upright and stared in horror at Lucy's head bobbing up and down in his lap. Frantically, he looked over at their mother to find her eyes closed and seemingly peacefully asleep. When he tried to grip Lucy's hair to pull her off his cock, she clamped down harder with her hand and lips on his dick while bobbing faster. Les could only grit his teeth and try to silently ride out the most dangerous situation he'd been in to date.

His reckless younger sister did admirably in terms of staying quiet as she showed off how far she'd come in terms of sucking cock. The danger coupled with how thoroughly he'd fucked their mother not long before had him close all too soon for which he was grateful. Under any other circumstances, he'd have happily held off his nut to prolong the experience, but this was worlds apart different. Unfortunately, Lucy had gotten too good at sucking dick. When she felt him getting close, she squeezed the base of his shaft hard and paused in her bobbing to allow him to edge back from his orgasm. Lucy repeated this process four more times driving him to the brink of insanity at the pleasure of her mouth and the anxiety of possibly getting caught. He struggled to stay quiet as she resumed her bobbing once again.

This time, though, she seemed to be done holding back. On one downstroke, she forced herself down farther than before and gagged slightly as he partially entered her throat. She held herself there fighting to stay quiet as her air was choked off and she swallowed causing her throat to massage his cock. Then, for the first time since she had surprised him, she pulled her mouth off of his dick gasping quietly for air before wolfing him back down so that he couldn't react in time to stop her. Lips and hand working in tandem, his sister slid both along his shaft at a fevered pace until he couldn't hold back anymore. This time, she didn't edge him but simply continued hungrily. Clutching a deathgrip on the sheets, Les bit his lip almost hard enough to draw blood when he exploded to keep from yelling. A soft groan still escaped his throat as he pumped wads of sticky batter into his brat's mouth which she voraciously gulped down to keep any from escaping her lips. The reckless teen tenderly milked his shaft to draw more ball goo from his body as her tongue lovingly lashed the flaring head in between each pulse of cum into her mouth. The edging combined with the fucking he'd done earlier led to a mind-numbing orgasm that had him seeing spots as he struggled to stay quiet and stay conscious.

At long last, his nut subsided and allowed him to breathe again. He released his lip from his teeth and gasped for air tasting the slight tang of blood. When he could look at Lucy without blurriness, he demanded in a whisper, "What the fuck are you doing here? Are you trying to get us both killed?"

"I'm so sorry, sir. I couldn't have you mad at me after I fucked up with Patty. Please, don't hate me."

"Fuck! I don't hate you, I just want you to stop doing dangerous shit like this. What if momma had seen you? I only agreed to take you on as a slut to stop you from being so dangerous and because you found out about us. Luce, please, go back to Patty's, and we'll talk in the morning. I don't want you to get hurt if momma sees you."

Lucy was quiet for a moment before raising up to kiss her brother on the lips and lick some of the blood off. "I'll do whatever you say from now on and won't be a brat anymore. I promise. No more dangerous stuff without thinking how it will hurt others. Please, just don't send me away. Please, let me be your slut like mommy."

"Luce, one day I'll find you someone who will treasure you the way you deserve. Until then, you are mine. I will protect you and take care of you like the rest of my harem. You deserve happiness."

Lucy grinned angelically and kiss him again before slinking sexily out of her parents' bedroom. Only after she had left, did Les finally breathe a sigh of relief. He truly loved Lucy as only a brother could love his sister, and he felt a deep connection with her as she more fully became his slut. However, her recklessness was going to get someone hurt. First, the stunt with Patty, and now this. If Candi had seen or heard them, Les didn't know what would happen, but he knew that it couldn't be good.

Rolling onto his back, he tried to relax and focus on getting some sleep. Tomorrow, Violet would arrive, and he would have to begin the same process for her that he'd been doing with Lucy (and that apparently Patty wanted too).

Things were beginning to get out of hand. Currently, he had two sluts under his harem, and two more were hopeful to be added. Of the four, only Lucy knew about everyone else. Violet only knew about Candi, and Les was apprehensive about her ability to accept not only his mother but his sister as fellow harem members. Patty didn't know anything other than Lucy wanting to be Les' slut, and he hoped to keep it that way for now until he could get a modicum of control over the whole situation. Finally, Candi obviously knew and approved of Violet, but thankfully knew nothing about Lucy and Patty. Whatsmore, she had hinted at having selected a former fellow slut to add to his harem. Just thinking about the whole situation had his mind racing in circles. The only thing that stopped this train of thought was the inescapable feeling that he was being watched.

The curious teen craned his head to check the doorway in case Lucy had snuck back, but it proved to be empty. When he turned to check on his mother, he froze, breaking out into a cold sweat. Candi lay still and comfortably while watching him with knowing eyes. Her next words almost made him faint dead away.

"You and Lucy? Son, we have a lot to talk about in the morning."

With that, she rolled over and settled down to rest, leaving her son and lover laying wide-eyed in shock knowing that sleep wouldn't come for him that night.

*****

I'm doing something a little different this time by placing my comments at the end of the chapter in order to not distract someone from diving right in and enjoying the story as it unfolds.

I know that I'm sounding like a skipping track, but I do apologize for the lengthy delays in between chapters. As we all know, life loves to laugh at our plans and toss them to the wind. As I write this, I'm still refining the shared storylines of this as well as a couple of other stories.

A common theme among some people's honest criticism is that I need to use an editor. I agree and have been seeking one for a few months now but have yet to receive any response from the people that I have contacted. This leads me to have to do all of my proofreading and editing myself which is part of what is taking me so long with posting new chapters of my stories. If anyone has a suggestion of an editor whom would be willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. The other thing to also bear in mind when critiquing my work is that this is a hobby of mine that I enjoy doing. I'm not a professional and do not claim to be, so my quality of work is like any other hobby writer.

To everyone who is enjoying my work, I beg for patience. I'm doing my best to get new chapters out in a (relatively) timely fashion. I promise that your dedication will be worth it. As I've stated previously, I have this series plotted out to about ten more chapters before a new story arc will need to be plotted. Some more characters will be introduced as well as new developments will occur. Before all is said and done, a few startling revelations will come to be that will irrevocably change all involved.

To everyone who does not like my writing, my characters, and/or how I develop things, I apologize that you did not enjoy it. However, this site is incredible in the vast quantity of authors who produce endless entries on a limitless number of subjects. If you do not enjoy my work, I am confident that you will find something more to your liking elsewhere. Keep searching and you will be rewarded.

To the trolls who still delight in trying to elicit an angry response from me, all you're doing is providing me with laughs before I delete you. To elaborate, I manage the posts in the comments section and will delete any trolls who spew their vitriol there. No, I do not delete all negative comments as anyone who reads the comments section will see. I only remove those that serve no purpose other than to inflame or demean for the sole reason of starting an argument. I can handle negativity, but I will not tolerate rudeness and upsetting extraneous thoughts.

Thank you to everyone who reads and please continue to do so.