Relative Perversions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the players stood sentry at the bottom of the pole preventing the possibility of Les retrieving his garments. However, there was one bright spot. In their haste to hoist his articles up, Les' wallet and phone had fallen to the grass where he deftly scooped them up and stowed them in his backpack. Furious but realizing a fight wasn't worth the trouble, he began stalking toward the front of the school where the buses were gathering, but Han and Rus blocked his path.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, there 'The 'Lester'. Where ya goin'? Ain'tcha gonna salute the pole?" Han smirked.

Rus guffawed, "Bet a loser like him likes salutin' poles all the time. Guy like him seems the type to like shit like that."

"And what shit would that be, Russel? Are you implying that it's a bad thing to be gay?"

The bigoted teen suddenly became aware of all the cameras recording the action. He'd had enough incidents in the past of running his mouth too much. One more, and he was sure to get kicked off the team at the least and expelled at the worst. "Nah, just sayin' that a freak like you is into weird shit is all. You gotta be weird for your folks to name you 'The Lester'." This statement caused the crowd to erupt in laughter. "I mean, a perv like you strutting around in just a towel. You a sick puppy."

Lester never saw him but felt the presence of another of the players too late. The boy behind him snatched the towel and hustled back to leave Lester nude in front of the whole school in just sneakers and a backpack.

"Wow," Han laughed. "I was expecting a little shrimp dick. Maybe you're not so small after all. You're still a loser though."

Les closed his eyes and breathed deeply. If he was going to get expelled because of the next few minutes, he wanted to make it worth it. "And why would you say I'm a loser? Because you guys stole my clothes and ran them up the flagpole? Or the fact that every one of you is so gutless that it takes a group of you to harass me? Or is it because I'm not a spineless wimp who'll back down to your abuse? 'Cause none of that seems to make me the one who's a loser. Seems like you're the losers."

Les could see his words having a serious effect on the other boys and went on, "Speaking of losers and their equipment, you seem to think that size and fucking make a man. When's the last time any of you pathetic cucks got any action? 'Cause I get laid on the daily. I just don't usually brag about it, but you jokes got me mad enough to call y'all out. Explain it to me. When's the last time any of you got your dicks wet from a woman or a man? I'm waiting. All of us are waiting to hear how studly y'all are supposed to be, but it's gotta be verifiable or it's bullshit."

A couple of the players who had girlfriends started to voice their defense until said girls began berating them for their lack of discretion while humiliating them. More than one player slunk away to try to patch things up with their gals whom had stormed away. The rest were the single guys who were braggarts with no real proof including Han and Rus. While these guys made excuses and lies, Les noticed something.

Amir stood to the side looking as though he were ready to do something but held himself back. There was a look of anger and frustration on his face as he watched the goings on, but he appeared to be more upset with the players than with Les standing up for himself and ruining the humiliating stunt.

In addition to that, Mandy stood at the front of her little clique of followers staring wide-eyed at the scene. Whatsmore, she and several of the girls in attendance seemed unable to take their eyes off his dick that hung heavy and limp but not small. Les chuckled that it seemed as though half the female population of his school were sizing him up like a prime cut of steak they wanted to sink their teeth into.

"You talk big shit, but we know a loser like you ain't been getting' laid," Han spat. "Where's your proof then, perv boy? I think you're still just a worthless virgin. Ain't no one ever gonna pop your cherry 'less his name is Bubba and he's your cellie. 'Cause that's where little pedos like you end up!"

"Sir, please forgive me. I had a hard time finding a parking space," a sultry yet submissive voice drew everyone's attention as she spoke. Eyes bugged out and more than a few whistles broke out as Violet sauntered forward. "I am so very sorry for making you wait, sir. I will accept any punishment you deem to give me." As she reached Les, she knelt at his feet and gazed up at him in adoration.

To say she was dressed to the tens would be an understatement. She wore a deep royal purple blouse unbuttoned almost to the navel to prove to everyone present that she wasn't wearing any bra. The blouse matched the midnight blue miniskirt she wore that rose up as she knelt to expose the tops of her black, silk stockings and the clips from the garter belt holding them up. She had pulled her hair back in a severely tight ponytail to leave her beautiful face bare as she gazed up at him. She had a smoky eye effect that was alluring and a little slutty, while her lips were painted a deep blood red to match her nails. Violet's eyes gave him adoration, but there was an unspoken defiance there as well. He read it as her anger at what was being done to him and her decision to put on a display to shut the losers up while backing up his own claims of potency. In that moment, he was so utterly grateful to her and vowed silently to do everything he could to make her happy.

"Sir, I'm glad you're undressed already for our fun tonight, but isn't it a little dangerous to be that way? You could get arrested before you claim me to your harem of sluts that you fuck and own. I want you to initiate me the way you have the others. Please, sir, please take me to my hotel room and use me as you see fit."

Les smiled tenderly down at her and guided her to her feet. "Let's go, my dear, so that your training can begin."

Violet beamed at him blissfully as she took his hand and led him towards her car. The throng of students parted in shock to allow them to pass. Several reactions would remaine burned into his memory forever. First, were the hungry and jealous looks that Han and Rus gave him and Violet as she swayed along with him prowling behind her. They seemed unable to come up with anything to say as they eye-fucked his newest slut. Then, there were the looks his female classmates gave the pair. Some turned away in disgust at the seemingly mysonginistic display, while others seemed jealous of Violet and might want to take her place. Next, there was Amir's look of wonder and awe. He seemed not just jealous like all the other guys. He also seemed as if he were in awe of Les' ability to pull and dominate an older and gorgeous woman. Finally, there was Mandy Jo. There was anger and desire in her eyes that blazed hotly. She seemed ready to pounce on Violet and claw her to death, while simultaneously eyeing Lester like a prize she had to obtain at any and all costs.

Then, the pair were through the group and at Violet's car. Before she could do anything else, he firmly grabbed the back of her neck stopping her short. "Give me the keys and tell me which hotel you're staying at. I'm driving, and you're gonna use that slut mouth of yours to demonstrate your head game. You better keep me hard, and you better not make me cum before we get there. This is a test of how well you can read my body to know what I want."

"Yes, sir," Violet breathed as she handed Les the keys. After throwing his backpack in the back seat, he got behind the wheel and adjusted the seat to give Violet's head room to maneuver before cranking the engine.

Violet proved to be up to the task as she waited until they were well away from the school and had provided her prospective owner with the information he'd required before deftly lowering her head into his lap. She began slowly and lovingly lathing her tongue along the hardening shaft of Les' dick while he drove. She kept her hands away from his tool and concentrated on using strictly her mouth to pleasure her dominant one. As his member began to throb and pulse with his heartbeat, the shameless slut scooped the crown of his cock between her lips and moaned wantonly at the taste of him.

Les was careful to keep his driving within the limit and obeying all laws. Given the fact that he had a hot slut sucking his dick while he drove nude through the streets, he was not keen to get pulled over and have to explain the situation to an officer whom would be more inclined to arrest him for lewd conduct than to listen to any reasons he might give. The exercise proved to be a worthy test of his concentration as he forced himself to focus on the road despite the incredible sensations that Violet's mouth was giving to him. He knew his way around the city having grown up there and lived within its borders his whole life, so he remembered plenty of roads to take that were off the main thoroughfares. He did this in order to stay away from most of the traffic since all it would take was one busybody to call the cops on them and end the fun before it even started.

Finally, he arrived at the hotel and parked toward the back of the lot. Violet used the opportunity the piston her mouth upon his cock in a way that had her ponytail flouncing all over the place in her lust. She seemed to have forgotten his warning and seemed intent on getting a bellyful of his spunk. Les calmly shut the engine off and laid his head against the headrest to luxuriate in the amazing blowjob that his new slut lavished upon him. Feeling himself getting close, a wicked idea came to him.

He gripped her ponytail like a handle which was probably her intention when she'd put the hair up like that and used it to force her head down. In that one swift movement, his cock plunged down her throat until her now lipstick-free lips met his balls. Surprised, she coughed hard and gurgled which broke the seal of her lips and caused a cascade of saliva to pour down his balls onto the seat below him. He held her there for a few precious seconds as her hands spasmed in her body's fight for oxygen but her mind fighting it to please her owner. Finally, he jerk her up so that her face was level with his and she wheezed and coughed for air now that his dick was no longer sheathed in her esophagus. There was a wild and primal look to her eyes that seemed to plead with him to fuck her then and there.

"Where is your room?" the bemused teen asked.

Violet seemed confused for many moments as her lust-fogged brain tried to process his words. "Wh-wh-what?"

"Your room. Where is it?"

"It's- it's on the third floor. Why, sir?"

Les chuckled and replied, "And how exactly am I supposed to get up there with no clothes, slut? You're going to go up there and get me a robe and bring it back down to me."

"Yes, sir. I' so sorry. I didn't think. I'm a bad slut."

Les tenderly lifted her chin until her eyes shining with unshed tears looked into his. "And how would you have remembered that when you were concentrating so hard on pleasuring me? You did nothing wrong. Now, I want you to finish sucking me until I cum. When I tell you, shoot my load into your cupped hand, and then, I want you to smear my jizz all over your slut face. I want you to walk through the front lobby and make your way up to the room trying to pass closely to as any people as possible. I want everyone to see what a fucking nasty slut you are for me."

Violet shivered and replied a quick "yes sir" before diving back onto his cock to suck and bob on it like a possessed woman. If she had been good before, she was exquisite now. The desperate woman used every trick that she could think of to drive him over the edge which didn't take long since she had been edging him for the entire drive to the hotel. Patting her on the shoulder in signal, the dominant teen watched as Violet popped her mouth wetly off his cock and aimed the tip into her cupped palm.

The first few shots were extremely powerful due to his edged state and nearly ricocheted out of her hand, but the dedicated slut nimbly moved her hand at the right times to keep the precious load within her palm. After several more intense spews, Les' load ebbed to a dribble that his slut lovingly pulled from him in deep, hard strokes of his cock. When he was done, a pearly, viscous pool of cum filled Violet's cupped hand as she gazed up at him in wonder. Giggling wickedly, she lashed the tip of his dick with her pink tongue to extract the last bead and give him even more pleasure. She purred contentedly as his body shuddered from the unexpected pleasure.

Languidly, the older yet submissive woman sat up and smiled excitedly at her owner. Making sure his attention was fully on her, she rubbed her hands together to slather the creamy load equally upon both hands before bringing both up to her beaming face. The satisfied teen smirked in pleasure as he watched the wanton slut spread the thick goo over her beautiful features and cover every inch of her skin. He chuckled softly as she instantly smeared her eyeshadow leaving streaks of darkness from her eyes like some sort of trashy war paint. What was left of her lipstick fared no better as it left a red smear across her lower face leaving no doubt at all what her mouth had been used for recently. Once done, the wicked woman nastily lathed her tongue over each palm in turn, trying to collect any unused jizz so that it could fill her belly and not go to waste. The entire spectacle stirred Les' cock by its sheer raunchiness. Violet's face shone with a thick film of translucent goo and destroyed makeup giving her every inch the image of a street ho coming straight from a particularly enthusiastic transaction.

Les grinned evilly at her and made a shooing motion with his hand to hurry her along on her task. In his presence, the young woman slunk sexily from the car and strutted away with an extra sway to her ass. It wasn't until she was half the distance to the hotel that he saw the change in her body language. She seemed more anxious and less sure of herself, afraid even. Quickly, the dominant teen snatched up his phone and sent his potential slut a text telling her that she could always say no to any task that he gave her and would never think less of her for it. He only gave the tasks because she seemed to need to be pushed to her limits. He watched her pull out her phone and read his message. Even from so far away, Les could clearly make out the beaming happiness upon Vi's face as she turned to smile back at him. In response, she undid three buttons of her blouse exposing more cleavage and part of her bra before marching determinedly toward the lobby of the hotel.

Now that his slut was gone on her assigned task, Les had time to sit and think about the events of the day. His mind ran through a gamut of emotions replaying the humiliation he'd heaped upon Rus and Han and their eventual retaliation. Anger boiled through him at this, but it soon gave way to confused curiosity at Amir and Mandy's reactions to Violet's rescue of him. Pride and gratitude filled him that the young woman would publicly abase herself like that to help him save face among his peers. Then, he finally began to realize his current situation and became nervous. Though he'd sent his submissive slut on a nasty errand, he was the one who was sitting in a public parking lot of a nice hotel without a stitch of clothing on. Quickly searching the car's interior, he found that Violet didn't even have so much as a jacket that he could cover up with. The minor erection he'd been forming at the though of Vi's slutty antics wilted fast as he worried over what would happen if the wrong person should find him in his current state.

He had just driven himself into an anxious state when he saw Violet emerge from the hotel. Though she walked with a swift gate, there seemed an unhurried and confidence to her stride that spoke of a woman who couldn't give a damn what anyone thought of her. Les saw her make sure to cross her strides with each step so that it would give her body a sexy sway and an air of wickedness and caused her smaller breasts to bounce. As she approached, he saw the confident smirk on her face as well as the glistening cum and ruined makeup that still graced her beautiful features come more into focus the closer she came. The excited slut came around to the driver's side of the car hidden from the hotel and squatted down with her knees spread wide as she held out a white, fluffy robe in her extended arms. She grinned proudly as his gaze settled between her thighs to witness the smoothness of her soaked cunt and displaying that she'd thoughtfully removed her panties while inside the building. Shaking his head in wonder at how quickly Violet was taking to her new role, Les opened the door and plucked the proffered garment before struggling to put it on in the car. Vi's curious gaze at him reminded him of the absurdity of his seeming bashfulness at his nudity. So, he stood confidently wearing only his sneakers as he took his time to don the robe with his reinvigorated cock swaying back and forth in front of Violet's excited gaze. Her eyes followed the phallus like a cat watching a favorite toy bob before its eyes wanting eagerly to pounce upon it. Instead, she obediently waited for her owner's net instruction.

Once he synched the belt of the robe, Les motioned for Vi to stand and lead him into the hotel. If he'd had any doubt of the stir that his slut's antics had caused upon her previous entry, they were quickly dispelled when she entered the lobby once more while next to him. Every gaze in the entire space instantly swiveled toward the pair but more aptly focused upon her. Though he could sense the nervousness in her as she trembled next to him, the slut gave off an air of sexy confidence that spoke to all present that she couldn't care less what they thought of her. Several steps into the lobby, she no longer just projected the confidence, she drew upon her owner's presence and fully felt that confidence. It was amazing, but her easing into her role as his slut in such a natural manner gave him all the confidence that he needed to stalk confidently beside her and stare down any person who threw a judging look their way. Even the leering men shrank before his smoldering possessive stare.

One might assume that he was acting jealous toward any whom would look at Violet in such a sexual manner, but they'd be wrong. Jealousy concerned something or someone that the person did not possess. Instead, he was territorial since the sexy young woman had already given herself to him. His territoriality was more of a warning to others that he would protect his woman from any and all harm and that their pitiful wantings of her were not welcome. Each man he glared at shrank from him, even those twice his age. When they made it to the bank of elevators and waited, he noticed a trio of women in their forties whom were obviously displeased with Violet's appearance. He could tell that their judgement of her was shrinking Violet's confidence.

In a voice that filled the space, Les warmly spoke to Violet but also projected to the woman, "You never make me more proud of you than when you are comfortable with yourself. I'm a lucky man that you've chosen to be with me. I promise you that I will always do my best to earn the trust that you've given me. You are one of the most beautiful women in the world because you aren't afraid to be yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks."

Violet stared in shocked happiness back at him. "Thank you, sir. That means so much to me, and I will never give you reason to be disappointed with me. Thank you for believing in me even when I have a hard time doing so myself"

The loud ping announced that two elevators had arrived in the small foyer caused the trio of women to jump. Les courteously held the doors open of one car for Violet and grinned at her beaming happiness. Just before entering behind her, he threw a smug grin to the women whom were entering the other car and scowling in jealousy at the couple. Just before the doors closed, he could have sworn her heard one of the trio muttering how they wished their husband treated her like that. This cause the teen to chuckle and grin as he placed a hand atop Violet's head and directed her to squat next to him in the elevator. The excitement of the danger of the doors opening up and displaying not only her subservience to Les but her exposed twat as well to anyone should the doors open had her quaking in excitement.