Relative Perversions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, the elevator chimed that they'd arrived on their floor. Vi practically came when the doors slid open to reveal nothing. Les chuckled in amusement as he had her stand. Just outside of the elevator he made her give him the room key but stopped her before she could move toward their destination. Knowing that Violet was fiercely getting off on all the exhibitionism, he had a wicked idea.

Standing there in the hallway, Les ordered his potential slut to strip everything from her body except her heels. The young woman moaned in a mixture of lust and fear but hastily obeyed. Soon enough, every stitch of her clothing was draped over Les' arm as she stood before him totally nude except for the heels she wore. Only then did he permit her to saunter toward her room. Several times, he made her slow her pace to practically a snail's gate.