Relative Revelations

Story Info
The beginning of a son's sexual journey.
5.5k words
4.44
28.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relative Revelations is the result of a new story line insinuating itself into my brain. It needed an outlet and so here is the beginning - the other stories are still bubbling under and will emerge in due course, once this one is completed.

I lived with my Father, Mother and 2 Sisters in the West Midlands, about 30 miles from Birmingham in the countryside near to the local market town. Luke Barber, my father, was an architect and a senior partner in a local firm that did a lot of work for our county council. He was very fit, playing tennis and squash several times a week to keep in shape -- not bad for a 45 year old man. Natalie, my mother, was a housewife who also loved to play tennis at the local club where she also acted as the Social Secretary. She was 42, drop dead gorgeous, raven haired (which she wore long, half way down her back), curvaceous with a bosom that defied gravity, and legs that seemed to go on forever (and was the wet dream of every one of my friends who came to play computer games with me).

My oldest sister, Angela was a few years older than me at 22, and in her third year at Uni studying to be a doctor. She looked a lot like our mother and kept fit by swimming and until she left to go to Uni had been an active member of the town's swimming club. My other sister, Lucy, was just over a year older than me; she was 20 and had taken a job as a cub reporter on the town's weekly newspaper. She was the least fit member of our family as she had never taken to sports, except to spectate, but she was nevertheless as gorgeous as our Mother and her older Sister, with auburn hair that was as long as Mum's and again a curvaceous body that had been inherited from Mum. So that left me, Alexander, as the runt of the family. 18 years old and horny as hell. I played rugby for the school's second XV and played tennis like Mum and Dad in the summer. I was planning to go to Uni like Angie but wanted to study archaeology, preferring my bodies to be thousands of years old instead of the fresher variety my sister dealt with.

Thank god my last lecture had been cancelled; the guy had called in sick, so they sent us home early. I was looking forward to a few extra hours on my computer, although I hadn't decided whether to go for gaming or porn; it depended how I felt when I got home.

As I walked up the drive I saw my Uncle James's car parked in front of our garage. "Well there goes the porn." I thought to myself as I used my key to open the front door. I wondered if my Uncle had come by himself or whether Aunt Vicky had come as well; I liked my Aunt, she was as delectable as my mother and a blonde bombshell to boot. I decided that I'd go straight to my room and check in to see who was on-line before deciding which game to play before making my presence known to anyone who was around; after all I wasn't expected to be home so early. I could hear someone in the lounge as I walked along the hall and I hesitated for a moment. As I paused I glanced into the room to see if Mum was around when my jaw dropped and my feet became glued to the floor. I could see clothing thrown haphazardly over the couch and armchairs and I did a double take before I realised that what I could see was actually happening. My mother was on her hands and knees on the carpet; not in itself totally unusual, but the fact that she was naked and Uncle James was kneeling behind her and ramming his cock into her cunt was.

I had masturbated loads of times to dreams of my mother and what I wanted to do to her sexually, but apart from a few quick flashes of a naked breast or ass cheek I had never seen her fully displayed so wantonly. I hardly dared breathe as I watched the incestuous coupling of brother and sister reach its inevitable climax and Uncle James unloaded what appeared to be several streams of spunk into Mum's orgasming body. My Uncle was grunting heavily as he came and Mum was screaming "Fuck...fuck...fuck...me...Jimmy." They both collapsed onto the carpet panting and moaning.

I watched motionless as they finally pulled apart and Mum rolled over onto her back and kissed her brother avidly on the lips. My gaze travelled slowly over her ripe body, taking in her heavy bosom with the aroused areolas and hard nipples, her smooth flat stomach quivering still from the aftereffects of her climax and finally to her dark haired triangle above her engorged cunt lips, wet and shiny with her own juices and her brother's white spunk slowly dribbling out of her.

I could see that they both had their eyes closed as they continued to kiss and I realised I'd best not be around when they had recovered enough to notice what was going on around them. I stepped quietly passed the open doorway and ascended the stairs slowly, trying to make as little noise as I could. I crept along the landing to my bedroom and quietly let myself in, flopping onto my bed as my legs finally gave out. I couldn't absorb what I had just witnessed; my mother and father never argued, always seemed to be comfortable with each other and as far as I was concerned still in love.

So what the hell was she doing in the lounge being fucked by her brother?

I heard footsteps and quickly jumped behind the partially open door so that I wouldn't be seen. I looked through the crack and saw my mother and uncle walking arm in arm towards the bathroom. They were both still stark naked and Mum was holding Uncle James's semi erect prick in her hand.

My cock was rock hard as I watched the pair of them disappear into the bathroom, laughing and cuddling. I wondered how they would fit in the shower together; unless they were going to fuck each other again, a guess that was rapidly confirmed as I heard my mother moaning "Oh god Jimmy, you're insatiable; fuck me, fuck me again with this big cock."

I couldn't wait to bring my hard cock to an orgasm; I had to get out of the house before they found me. I ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs and out of the front door, closing it gently behind me. I stood for several minutes debating where to go; my two best friends from school were both tied up with the after school rehearsal for the end of term play put on by the sixth form; my on/off girlfriend was off to some pop concert with a boy band that I couldn't stand, so my options had become almost non-existent.

Aimlessly I walked passed the cars on the drive, angrily kicking my Uncle's tyres. I seriously considered letting the air out of a couple but angry as I was I knew there would be an enquiry and they would soon find out who had done it. So, I walked away and out to the main road and hopped onto the first bus that was going into town. I spent the following couple of hours in a complete state of confusion mixed with rage until I ultimately realised that I needed to return home and see what developed. I caught the next bus home and walked slowly back to the house with a growing sense of dread at what I felt would be some sort of confrontation.

I was relieved to see my uncle's car was no longer on the drive, so "in your face" confrontation was off the menu. I used my key to open the front door and listlessly walked into the kitchen. I paused again +as I passed the lounge, my mind reliving my mother's naked copulation with her brother, but it was empty.

"Is that you Alex?" I heard my mother's voice from upstairs. She sounded happy.

"Yes Mum." I called back.

"Wait there, I need to talk with you." She still sounded happy. I was confused and very horny. My arousal increased dramatically when Mum bounced into the kitchen wearing a pink blouse that was half undone and a bright red short flared skirt. My arousal deflated just as quickly when I saw she was clutching my school bag.

"Shit." I thought. "I'm really in for it."

So I was gobsmacked when she put her arms round me and kissed me on the lips. "Err, hi Mum." I mumbled. "You smell nice." I was aware of her perfume as she held me close.

"You are a very naughty boy." She purred in my ear. "I found this school bag in your bedroom earlier, and I know you took it to school with you this morning. Have you been spying on Mummy?"

"N...n...no." I stammered; my face turning bright red with shame at being discovered.

"Don't lie to your mother, young man. I know it wasn't there when I made your bed this morning. You must have come home earlier and left it behind when you went out again. I thought I heard the front door earlier this afternoon, but I was rather preoccupied at the time and didn't pay it much attention."

"Well," I was forced to admit, "yeah, we were let out early and I popped in to drop my bag off and then went back into town to meet up with my friends."

"And did you see Mummy at all while you were here?" My mother was being unusually playful and apparently in a teasing mood. She was still holding me tight, and despite being uncomfortable with her questioning I felt aroused by her body and her scent.

"Perhaps you were in the back garden." I attempted to deny everything.

"I haven't been out of the house at all. I had plenty to do indoors." She was speaking, at least to my mind, with a lot of innuendo in her words. "I think you saw Mummy and didn't know what to do, so you disappeared quickly; am I right or not?" She caressed my cheek with her lips. "Don't worry, baby, you're not in any trouble, although I might be if you talk to your father."

"I won't tell Dad, honest." I groaned.

"Thank you, darling." Mum giggled softly. "Did you like what you saw? Did it turn my baby on to see his naughty Mummy getting a hard fuck from her brother?"

"Oh yes, Mum, it was really naughty." I breathed out for what seemed the first time in a long while. "Uncle James was really pounding you in the lounge when I came home. It was so erotic; you have a fantastic body and it looked like the porn you get on the computer, except that it was my mother having naked incestuous sex. That was the biggest turn-on I could ever have imagined."

"Do you often imagine your mother being fucked?" She was really turning me on by now; my cock was as hard as steel and she could obviously feel it pressing into her as she slowly moved her body, rubbing herself against me in what could only be described as a leisurely erotic dance. "Did my big son want to join in fucking his Mummy?" She was smiling as she ran her fingers along the back of my neck and up through my hair.

She kissed me again; this time her lips and tongue engaged with mine in a slow wet French kiss that nearly had me cumming in my trousers. I could only grunt my confirmation as her tongue stopped all hope of coherent words coming out of my mouth. She had dropped my school bag on the kitchen floor and was using both hands to tighten her grip on my body.

Finally she broke her passionate kiss and we both drew a deep breath. "Wow," I whispered, "that was awesome Mum. You've never kissed me like that before; it's incredibly sexy."

"I can show you more than that darling." Mum was breathing heavily and suggestively. "Would you like to see what Mummy can do for you?"

"Uhhhh," I gasped, overawed by her aggressive sexuality and animal lust, "I'd love to see just that, if you really mean it."

"OOOHHHhhh I really mean it darling." Mum kissed me passionately again, before continuing, "Why don't you come upstairs with me and let me show you?" She released me from her vice-like grip and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen and up the stairs to our parents' bedroom.

I was overwhelmed; my libido was working overtime and my imagination running riot. I could not believe my wildest dreams were coming true, my mother was about to have sex with me. Reality suddenly kicked in and I feared that I was being led up the garden path; that someone was having fun at my expense. So as we hurried into my parents' bedroom I was anxiously looking around for anyone lurking nearby.

Mum was breathing heavily as she dragged me over to the large king sized bed. She suddenly recognised the hesitation in my behaviour and she paused. "Are you alright darling? You look worried. Am I presuming too much; when we were downstairs I thought you wanted me?"

"I did; I do. I really do, but it all seems too quick." I looked round to see if my suspicions were true but there appeared to be nobody else present. Just me and my luscious mother who was removing her blouse even as I showed reluctance. "I'm scared something will go wrong." I admitted.

My reluctance promptly vanished as Mum's blouse dropped to the carpet and she stood in front of me wearing just her short flared skirt and red high heeled strappy sandals. "Well, do you like what you see, young man? It doesn't make you feel weird, watching your very sinful and depraved Mummy getting undressed and showing you her body?" She laughed deliciously as my mouth dropped open in awe of her beauty. Her skin was lightly tanned and I couldn't see any tan lines on her heavy bosom. Her breasts were tipped with dark brown areolas, which in turn were tipped with prominent hard nipples that begged me to suck them. Her pussy was completely shaved naked and obscenely beautiful and desirable; begging me to fuck her.

"Mum, you look like a goddess, a very sinful and depraved goddess." I mumbled, using her own words, as my trembling hands removed my shirt and unzipped my trousers.

"Thank you darling, that's just what Mummy wants to hear." Mum's voice shook as my stiff cock appeared; her hand immediately going between her legs and fondling her engorged puffy cunt lips. "You are like a god as well; I didn't realise your prick was as big as it is. I can't wait to feel you cumming inside me. I love having sex."

"Is that why I saw you naked with Uncle James?" I was curious.

"Yes baby, your Uncle helps me out occasionally when you father is away like now; he's got a new contract to sort out and he'll be in Manchester all week. I hope that I can get you to do the same in future now I've seen the size of your dick; it's certainly bigger than both I've been accustomed to having in me." Mum pushed her skirt down over her hips and revealed that she was naked underneath as it fell to the floor. Her body looked perfect to my eyes, just as beautiful as I remembered it from earlier in the afternoon as she lay naked on the carpet in the lounge.

I stepped close to my mother and she held her arms open to enfold me to her palpitating tits and I felt my cock press against the softness of her tummy and the hardness of her nipples against my chest. I revelled in the sensations of our naked flesh together and almost unconsciously we fell backwards onto the bed our limbs becoming entwined as we started to giggle uncontrollably.

Gradually our laughter turned to heavy breathing and our lips met in yet another lustful French kiss. This time, because we were both naked and lying on her bed, our hands began to roam over each other's bodies. I had never felt such full soft breasts before and my fingers caressed and squeezed, first the plump mounds then the hard nipples that were begging to be pinched. As I concentrated on Mum's nipples I could feel her reaching down between our legs and clasping her fingers round my throbbing shaft and begin to slowly wank me. The feeling of her fingers sliding up and down my hard erection was driving me crazy, never having had a naked woman as beautiful as my mother doing something so intimate to me before. All the girls I had taken out on a date before had never let me get past a small amount of petting; the heavy version had always been off limits.

Unfortunately the lack of previous experience proved costly and before I could utter a single word of warning my cock exploded and the heavy load of semen splattered all over my mother's hands and stomach and thighs. "Oh God, Mum," I moaned, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'll clean it up for you."

"Don't worry baby, Mummy loved to feel you cum like that. I could feel it pulsing up through your shaft and out of your cock head. I want to clean it all up myself; I'm a cum slut and love the taste." She suited actions to her words and raised her fingers to her mouth and slowly and seductively licked them clean. I rolled onto my back and watched as she continued to scoop up all the gobbets of my seed and swallow them avidly. Finally, when she had mopped up every last drop she leaned across and kissed me with her cum coated lips. "You certainly give a huge load don't you darling."She murmured. "I love the taste of you, better than your Dad's spunk by far."

"I've never tasted sperm before." I groaned. "Not even my own."

"Have you ever tasted a woman's pussy before darling?" Mum smiled salaciously licking her lips again.

"No, never had the opportunity." I admitted ruefully. "All my girlfriends didn't want me to go down on them when we dated."

"Well Mummy loves being eaten; would you like to see how it feels when you lick my pussy?" She slowly lay back on the bed and parted her thighs widely, beckoning me to lie between them and attend to her wet slit. "Mummy really needs to cum right now."

I scooted across her leg nearest to me and quickly put my head close to her fragrant pussy. She clutched the back of my head and pressed my face into her eager cunt. "Use your tongue on me baby." She whimpered. "Eat Mummy's pussy and make me cum now." I willingly lapped her engorged lips and tasted the juices produced by her carnal arousal.

Mum was soon writhing with a mounting passion as I, clumsily at first, acceded to her needs, my attention to the delicious crevice getting better the longer I kept going. Mum's response motivated me to double my efforts and she moaned her appreciation and started to jerk her hips as her orgasm started to build. I remained between Mum's thighs as she finally erupted with a massive orgasm and suddenly squirted her own cum all over my face and hair.

It tasted scrumptious and I licked her cunt clean as she slowly came down from her sexual high. "Sorry," she whimpered as she felt embarrassed by her reactions. "I don't normally cum that hard even when your Dad fucks me. You have a natural flair for oral sex if that is anything to go by." She giggled as she caught my head in her hands and started to pull me up to her face. "Your girlfriends never knew what they were missing. Why don't you come up here and kiss your Mummy?"

I moved my body up without lifting myself off her, until our faces were together and we could kiss each other. Mum loved the taste of her own orgasm and licked and sucked me clean with moans of delight as she did so. This whole sucking and licking and kissing was producing stimulation in my groin and very quickly the head of my cock was pressing against Mum's drenched slit. She felt it immediately and smiled with satisfaction; like a cat that's got the cream.

"Are you hard already baby? Are you ready to plunder your Mummy's body and cum inside me?" She said mischievously. "Mummy is ready for you to penetrate her willing pussy. I want you to fill me with that yummy semen you produce and maybe you'll knock me up. Would you like to be a father and give me a baby?"

"A baby?" I gasped, sitting up suddenly; the whole mood of the afternoon gone in a second.

"Yes, Mummy wants another baby, my hormones are working overtime and your Dad has had a vasectomy." Mum was startled at my immediate reaction. "I've just got terribly broody now the three of you have, or are about to fly the nest; all of you will be at Uni for most of the year."

"What about Uncle James; he fucked you earlier, won't he give you a baby?" I asked.

"It's always a possibility," Mum smiled nervously up at me, "but he's got a very low sperm count and can't even get your Aunt Vicky pregnant after five years, so although I enjoy having him fornicating with me I can't rely on him providing enough little sperm to do the business for me. You on the other hand..." She left the end of the sentence unfinished.

12