Relativity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries! I'll bring some options to you!" Julia sighed. She felt powerless again. It didn't help that she was short and size difference was obvious. She was also not too much older than Ashley. She was supposed to be judging Ashley, not the other way around. "Here," She looked up and saw Ashley show a baby blue blouse. "What do you think? It might bring out your eyes."

She tried it on, "A bit big." Julia admitted. It was loose around her bust and waist. She frowned.

"Oh, how about this,"

She tried on another set. "Well, the shirt fits," And she did like it. It showed off what she had.

"Well come on out and show me!"

"Okay," Julia walked out and made a turn.

"What about the pants?"

"It didn't fit. Too small."

"Oh," Ashley measured her again with her eyes. "I thought you were a bit wider down there than you were letting on."

Julia awkwardly admitted, "Well, I guess I'm recovering quickly." in some areas at least. She was getting a lot of leg workouts, and she had done daily leg workouts on her mission, but there wasn't much she could do about her bust. At least she still had her hips.

"Let's try this." She tried on the next set and did a twirl in the mirror before walking out. The skirt was a bit high, but fit great, and the low cut blouse had small frills at her elbows. "How do you like it?"

"It's great!" She smiled, feeling more confidant.

"Really?" Ashley seemed surprised.

"Yea, my favorite so far. Why?"

"It's just not," Ashley stopped herself "Never mind."

"Come on. Were friends now." Julia nudged her. "What is it?"

"I was expecting you to be a bit more," Ashley paused again before saying, "Mature. I guess. And professional. I thought you would have liked something more conservative."

"Well, I'm still young aren't I?" Julia shrugged. "As much as I love John, I know he would have wanted me to move on."

"So you are looking to marry again?" Ashley seemed surprised.

"Maybe?" Julia shied away from the question, "I don't know. I'm still trying to sort things out."

"Well, if you want to look sexy," Ashley gave a naughty grin, "I have some more recommendations."

Julia smiled back, "What do you have in mind?" She felt like she could be friends with Ashley.

"Well," After changing back and buying their items they went to another store. Julia had never thought much about clothes before, or went out of her way to buy sexy things. She had been dedicated to science. But now she saw a whole new world open up. "How about this? Too much?" Ashley asked.

"Do guys really like this?" She asked. It was a black, lacy thong. She looked at it like it was an alien specimen.

"Well, Harry does." Ashley said. She quickly added, "I'm sorry, that's probably too much information-"

"No, it's fine." Julia laughed, "You two are adults. It's not like I haven't imagined you two doing it. -er- you know what I mean!" Ashley laughed at that one. "So, since it isn't too much info," Julia felt her heart in her throat, "Can you tell me what else Harry likes? I mean, not particularly him you know. Just, advice, you know?"

"Of course." Ashley shook her head, trying to stop laughing. "Wow, you are a hoot. Sure."

Julia had a lot more fun after that. Julia made a number of purchases. It was several hours before the two made it back home for dinner. Harry had cooked it already, thankfully. Julia was a terrible chief. "So, Ashley," Julia started, "What do you do?"

"Modeling." She answered.

"Oh, wow. You do look the part." Ashley laughed, "What?"

Harry sighed, "Economic modeling." He explained. "For companies and the like."

"Oh." Julia blushed.

"Don't worry, she always makes that joke." Harry smiled.

"Though, I did have a very short actual modeling career." Ashley continued.

"Which she always brings up." Harry rolled his eyes. Julia laughed. Ashley shrugged.

After dinner Julia's wires were crossed again. Usually John and her would tuck Harry in and retire to their own master bedroom for some much needed alone time. But she found herself pausing outside her old room with a weight in her heart. She was still expecting strong hands to sweep her up and onto the bed. Her body was still expecting to be ravished.

But she was a guest now. She turned away and walked to her new room. "Mom." She stopped. "Hey, can I have a word with you before bed?" He asked as Ashley opened Julia's old bedroom door. He looked to her and said, "This will just be a minute." Ashley shrugged again and closed the door as Harry walked up to Julia. She faced him nervously. "Um," He started meekly. She waited for him to continue. He sighed and then said, "Actually, Never mind. It's nothing important."

"It's okay." Julia found herself saying before he turned away. She was scared, and exited, of what he didn't want to say. "I'm still getting used to things. If there is something I did wrong, please, say it." She wasn't sure exactly what Harry was trying to say, but she was fairly certain she had said something out of turn. That's the only reason he'd hesitate like this. Either that, or he had an embarrassing confession of his own. Either way, Julia felt anxious about what he was going to say.

"No, actually." He shook his head with a smile. "Ashley actually really likes you! Dinner went amazing!" Julia waited. "It's just, a really small thing. I wasn't even going to bring it up because it might embarrass you." He looked away, then back, then said, not in a whisper, but in an obvious attempt to be discrete, "Could you make sure my dirty clothes all wind up in the wash after you are," he paused in thought, "-done with them?" Julia blinked, at first not understanding what he was insinuating, "It's just, I like to keep things tidy, you know. I don't really care if you want to borrow anything of mine but-"

Julia suddenly realized what he was insinuating. He had found the shirt in the guest bedroom under the sheets. She felt her face heat up. She had no idea what to say. She suddenly found it very difficult to meet his eyes. "That was, uh-" No excuses where coming up at the top of her head.

"It's no big deal!" He shook his head apologetically. "I just took it and the wet pillow to the laundry and that was that, no trouble at all! I mean, I can totally understand. It's not like I think it's gross or disturbing or anything. You are a healthy adult woman after all, you have needs, and you have been through so much-"

Julia felt like she was going to explode from the embarrassment. Her throat closed up from shame.

"If anything I'm flattered, you know? I mean, it was all sweaty and smelly and everything!" He tried to disarm the awkwardness with laughter. It didn't work. He coughed and continued, "I get it, It's a natural impulse-" Julia opened her mouth to protest, but nothing came out. She closed it. She looked down and away. "I didn't want to to fell humiliated," Well great job at that. Julia felt mortified. "I probably shouldn't have said anything." He said with guilt. "I just wanted you to know that I don't think you did anything wrong, and you shouldn't feel bad." She wished he would just stop talking so this moment could be over. "And, well, I don't know how Ashley would have reacted. And sometimes she cleans up too. So, if you wouldn't mind just picking up after yourself after, it would make things easier."

She couldn't speak, and she felt like she must have been as red as cherry. She nodded in agreement.

"Thanks. Sorry again." Harry chuckled nervously. "You know I love you, no matter what." He added.

She croaked, "Thanks."

He paused, unsure how to end the conversation. She had no idea either. Any form of contact seemed profane. She almost turned around and ran away, but right before she did he stepped forward and embraced her. She accepted the warmth and strength. "You are still my hero. Nothing you do could make me love you less." He said softly as he released her.

She felt her eyes start to water a bit from that. She wanted more, but that was when he left her. "G-G-Good night!" She stuttered after her son.

He paused, turned and smiled, "Good night Mom."

He entered the room and left her alone in the hallway.

She felt hot all over. Mostly from humiliation. That was the kind of talk she was supposed to be giving him. She walked to the guest bedroom and got dressed in some of her new clothes. It was a dainty nightdress that Ashley said was the sexiest thing she had tried on that day. At least, Harry would think so, she had assured Julia. Then Julia hid herself under the sheets as if doing so would hide her from the shame. She groaned in the dark and rolled left and right, re-living the terrible conversation. She hugged her knees, impotently lonely and afraid of the future. How was she going to face Harry again after that?

She tried to think of something, anything else. The only topics that came to mind were space, and she had enough of that for a long while, and John. "John." She mouthed the words and tried to remember his face. His body. His hands. He was so gentle. She had always wanted him to be more aggressive. To hold her tight. To make her squirm. She held herself tightly, pretending they were his hands. She caressed her body and felt warmth pervade her flesh even deeper. She imagined him there, now, telling her, "Don't worry. There nothing wrong with you. You're a healthy young woman." Suddenly, his face was Harry's face. He was laughing, "I mean, do you want to lick sweaty socks too? Maybe my boxers?"

"Unf!" She muffled a whimper as she covered her face in her elbow and touched her sex. Her whole body was burning. The smell was so ingrained in her memory that she could feel it even now.

"Not that it's wrong or anything!" She heard him say. "I mean, I guess it's little weird. But it's fine. Just make sure my girlfriend doesn't find out. It will be our little secret what you do with my clothes-"

"Ahh!" She circled her pleasure. "H-Harry," she quietly coo'd.

"Mom, are you masturbating?" She heard his voice. "While saying my name?"

"D-Don't look!" She whispered. "Don't, ah, don't listen, Oh!" She bucked as she flicked herself.

She heard him laughing. "It's okay. You can even cum if you want. I don't mind."

"N-No!" She slowed down but she was still panting. She felt herself on the edge. She was fucking herself in a hot cavern of sheets and self-pity. "That's wrong." She croaked, "It's disgusting."

"It's fine mom." She heard. "Dad's gone. Let me help you."

Her blood pumped fire for a moment and she wasn't sure if she could resist. She wrenched her hand from her clit and felt herself rise in heat until she knew that a single press of her button would set her off. Her hips were rocking. "Hah!" She resisted. She rose the rising wave but didn't let it take her. "Harry-"

"What the fuck Ashley!" She snapped out of her sexy haze. That was not her imagination. "I told you last week,"

"Don't shout at me!" Ashley screamed back. Julia lifted her head from her sheets to listen better. Her body was still tight and anxious, but her mind was distracted. "It's not like we don't have the money!"

"It's not about the money, it about trust-"

"Never mind. I don't have to take this. I'm leaving!" Steps and a slamming door marked her exit. She heard more steps following. That must have been Harry.

"Wait, Ashley!" Julia stood up and straitened her nightdress before peeking out of her doorway. The master bedroom door was open. No one else was down the hallway that she could see. "You always do this! Let's just talk-"

"No. Not until you calm down!" Ashley screamed before the front door slammed so hard the Julia flinched from the other side of the house. After that was silence. Julia crept out of her room and quietly made her way to the living area. She glanced around the corner and saw Harry looking at the entrance, shaking his head. He was wearing pajama bottoms, but no shirt. Julia was transfixed for a moment, her eyes tracing his muscles as they pulled his fingers through his hair and turned his broad shoulders to face her.

"Oh!" He said with surprise. "Sorry, I must have woken you up." He pretended everything was fine. "This happens sometimes." He paused and looked down, "Oh, I should probably put on a shirt-"

"It's fine." She stepped out and revealed her dainty gown. It just barely covered her thong, and no bra kept her nipples from denting the fabric, "We're all family here. No worries." He sighed, allowing himself to remember what just occurred again. "What's wrong?"

He walked to and leaned back on the couch. Julia joined him as he spoke, "Ashley spent a lot more money than she said she would." He started. "This isn't the first time either. But she's right, it's not like we can't afford it, but-"

"I understand." Julia nodded.

"And then I always get angry and start shouting," He massaged his forehead, "Then I call her, say I'm sorry, and it all starts over again." He sighed. "I should probably call her already." he started to get up.

"Some advice?" She offered quickly. He stopped and listened. "Maybe," She paused, "Let her wait on it a bit?"

"What do you mean?" He asked. "She doesn't really have a place to go-"

"Exactly." Julia nodded. "Maybe she should be the one to apologize. She did break her promise."

"But I can't just leave her-"

"Yes you can." Julia said. Harry was taken aback. "This is your house. She's spending your money."

He still seemed hesitant, "It's not that big of a deal really." He explained. "I over-reacted."

Julia tried not to be distracted by his shirtless body when she said, "There's another reason why you want her back quick isn't there?" She suspected Ashley had womanly ways of making it up to him.

The pause was long enough to confirm her suspicions, "I don't know what you mean." He played dumb.

"Harry." Julia interjected. He was strong and hard. She was tight and ready. He was horny as hell. She was horny as hell. They both sat beside each other in anxious desire. Her mind was screaming at her to just let it go and go to bed. But her heart spoke first. Her heart told her she felt that she had to be the one to ask. "I've slept alone for over two years." She started. "More alone than anyone on earth." She continued. "Would you consider, maybe, sleeping with me tonight?" She gulped before quickly taking the cowards way out, "In the same bed. Beside each other, I mean."

"Oh." He said with some relief. "Right. Of course."

"Since, Ashley is gone for right now." She continued. She opened her mouth to say, "I can be your girlfriend tonight," but instead she choked on her words and continued, "I thought it wouldn't be too strange to ask."

What the fuck was she doing. Half of her knew this was a terrible idea. The other half knew that sleeping alone for one more night was even worse. Her reason told her to back off. Her body wanted more.

"If that's what you want. I can call her in the morning. She can probably get a hotel room somewhere."

Her body felt ecstatic. Her mind was horrified. "Great!" She said it too loud and too happy. "Haha," She tried to laugh it off. "It's been so long since I've slept in that room, and with someone else." She tried to explain. "But," She had an idea, "I'm actually quite tired. You know, I'm still getting used to the gravity."

"Right. Of course."

"So could you, um, carry me there?" She asked bashfully. She didn't need him to, but she really wanted him to. She wanted him to touch her. He seemed nervous as the prospect but quickly gained his courage.

"Of course!" He smiled and nodded. She saw him stand tall and strong and lean over her. She felt butterfly's in her stomach as he swept her off her feet. He held her back and legs tight to his chest. He hooked around her and picked her up in his arms. It was easy for him. He was so strong. As he carried her she felt her dress ride up her waist. He must have seen what she was wearing underneath. It was the underwear Ashley had said he liked best, it barely covered anything in front, and was almost invisible from behind.

He set her down and she rolled to her side as he covered her. She was hoping he was starring at her ass, and that he was just as perverse as she was. She snuggled into the bed where Ashley normally slept and felt Harry lay where John used to. They were under the covers now. Julia was ready. Julia was anxious. She wanted to feel him. But as Harry began to relax she realized that he was still several inches away from her. They were in the same bed, but there was cold was between them. She wanted more. This was already too much, she told herself. Too strange. Too wrong.

"Good night!" He said as the lights cut off.

"Good night." She repeated with mild disappointment. She bit her lip. Half playful, and half hopeful, she bent at the waist and pushed her rear back towards Harry. She inched closer in the dark. She'd play it off like it was a joke. It would be fine. She felt something touch her back and felt naughty delight. Then she felt the piece of Harry flee away from her. She grimaced and arched back another inch. Then she felt the bed shift as Harry gave her more room. She couldn't resist a playful grin as she followed him back again, grinding herself closer to him.

"Do you need more room?" Harry asked in the dark. His back must have been to the edge.

"Just can't get to sleep." She said playfully. "It's a bit cold." She lied.

"I can turn up the heat-" he made a motion to get up. She reached back for him and found his hand. She pulled it towards her and around her.

"That's better." She said as his arm wrapped around her. She hugged his hand into her cleavage. She could feel his chest on her back. She felt his heart pounding. He could feel her heart racing.

"Mom-"

"You can call me Julia." She said as she pulled his arm tighter and pushed her backside into him. She felt it. His pent up desire fighting it's cage. She felt it prodding her. She felt it right where she wanted it. Through his boxers and her thong it touched her sex. For just a second there was a tense wave of pleasure across her entire body. Then Harry reeled back.

"S-Sorry!"

"Nothing to be ashamed of." Julia taunted, "It's natural." She continued. She took his hand and moved it to her hips. Her dress had ridden up enough that her thong was the only thing she was wearing from tit to toe. "When you see something you want." Her hand made his grope her ass. "Right?"

"Mom," He repeated. The word should have turned her off, but instead it reminded her of what this was, where she was. It made her more present, more accountable, and it made the sensations all the more real. "What are you doing?" His voice seemed to mimic the one in her head already. What was she doing?

"Helping you the only way I know how." She said. She reached back and felt his muscles,

"I can't cook, or clean, or raise you. But I can make you feel good." She caressed his side and felt out his waistband, "Don't be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with being turned on by me. If anything, i'm flattered." she mimed his words and reached down his pants leg. He tensed his muscles. She shivered as she touched him. He was still resting his hand on her hip.

"We can't do this." He said nervously.

"Do what?" She felt his manhood. She gasped as she touched it. She felt him recoil.

"We can't have sex." he grabbed her wrist. She grabbed his cock more firmly.

"Don't think of it as sex." She said as she stroked him, "I'm just helping. I'm just here. Just think of me as a tool. A toy." He continued to hold her her as she reached up and down, caressing his manhood. He didn't stop her. In time he even seemed to pull and push her wrist. "Just use me." She begged. "Please." She tilted his cock so it went over his waistband and slipped through her thighs. She felt it slide her as she ground back. It pushed up hard against her clothed pussy. "Oh!" She shivered as she felt it. "Like this," She wormed around his cock, humping and pumping it with her legs. His hand still held her wrist. He pulled it taught from the sensation, "Ah!" Her spine arched. Her other hand went down to her clit and the head of his cock, one right on top of the other. "Yea, like that!" She felt his hips thrust into hers as he pulled her arm tight, down to his hips.