Relativity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like getting fucked. Almost. But she could fool herself into thinking this was all for him. It was no time at all before his cock was lubed through her thong. If she leaned over enough, she almost felt it on her clit. She almost wished she was facing him so he could see her tits poking out from under her dress. Not that there was much there. But at least her butt was plump enough. "Mom," He still called Julia that. She wasn't his mother. Not really. Not when it mattered she wasn't. Just like they weren't having sex. Not really. Not in a way that mattered it wasn't. This wasn't wrong. This was fine. The wet cock wormed against her tight undergarments with desire and she toyed with the head each time it came through her gap.

"Oh!" She heard him groan like John used to.

"Tehe," She giggled in knowing glee, "Close? Let's slow down." She thrust forward to free his member, then ground back. Her cheeks pushed his length back up and she felt the girth of his saber push against her tight asshole. It wasn't against her sex. That was for business. This side was just for pleasure. It still wasn't sex. It was just playing around. Playing was fine. She ground her ass around him and felt him slide across her nerves. "Hmm," It felt good. It kept her wet and ready. Each time she touched her clit she seethed with intense pleasure.

"J-Julia," She felt pride at that, He called her first name. "This is going way too far."

She didn't want to force it. She didn't want to mount him. She wanted him to come to her. She wanted him to take her. To use her. She was still grinding him. He was just there, just taking it. But he was holding on tight like it was a ride. Was she not sexy enough? With her free hand she pulled her thong to the side, "Harry," She coo'ed, "You've been a really good boy," She adjusted her hips, aimed his cock and sat on the tip. "This isn't sex." She asserted. "It doesn't count if it's here," She toyed with it, wiggling her ass around his member. She wanted him to put it in. She wanted him to fuck her. He wasn't having sex with his mother. He was just fucking her. There was a difference.

"But what about Ashley-" Julia's want turned into a need. She needed him inside her.

"It would be awkward if she found out." She said. "Besides. We're family. No one else needs to know." She felt her seduction working. Centimeter by centimeter she felt it sink in. "Ugh!" She felt herself wrap around it. "H-harry!" She was breathless as she felt him enter her. She shuddered and groaned like she was lifting a heavy load. However, as he slipped into her she felt far more like a weight was lifted from her. Like she had been secretly carrying the weight of the world since she landed and now she was free. She felt truly weightless again.

"Are you okay?"

"Sush honey." She sighed, "Just keep going." He did. One of his hands went to her shoulder, the other to her hips. He fucked her. He fucked her good. "Oh!" She touched her cloth covered pussy and felt the temperature rise. "Oh Harry!" It was like the dial on her sensitivity had been set to eleven. Every touch on her clit was like a small lighting storm. "Oh fuck!" She cried.

It wasn't long now. She could hear him heaving. She groaned as she took it for him. She felt it. It didn't take long at all. With a grunt he came inside and she squealed, almost surprised. Almost as if she hadn't seen it coming. Then she felt her own pleasure skyrocketing. She took her hand from her crotch at the last second "Oh baby, Oh baby," She coo'ed a resisted the impulse to jump over the ravine of pleasure with him. She was so close.

Why? Why not cum? She wanted to so badly. Maybe because there was a part of her that needed to think this was still just a favor she was doing for him. That she was just getting fucked. That she wasn't doing this for herself. If she came then she might just fall in love with Harry, and she couldn't do that. She had to deny this to herself. He was halfway through his orgasm as she tried to hold back her own.

Harry reached around and grabbed her pussy. She gasped as he circled her clit. "W-Wait! Wait!" She called out. He grabbed her face and held it shut as he fucked the last of his seed into her and rubbed her through the threshold. "HMPH!" She groaned as her insides boiled over and she felt him take her. John had never fucked her like this. She couldn't fight back even if she tried, her weak limbs flopped around uselessly as she gave in. She shook and came immediately. He made her do it. He pushed her too far and now she was coming. And he made her keep going until he had all of her, not just her body, but her mind. She was in the throws of ecstasy as she was pumped full of her sons seed. This wasn't her fault, she told herself. She was just doing her duty as a mother.

"Agh!" He growled as he finished the last of his thrusts inside and she whimpered though his fingers. Every pulse of his cock and fingers sent shocks through her whole trembling body. She was slick with sweat and sore from exertion. Her legs twitched as he drew himself from her and continued to circle her sex. He was keeping her from coming down to earth. She couldn't do anything but groan and cry out until she finally slowed his attack on her sex to a stop.

"Harry," She whispered as his hands left her sex and mouth. One traced up her thong, up her side, and held onto her breast. The other traced down her spine and grabbed her ass. She turned around to see the still hungry look from Harry. "We-"

She was about to suggest a sexy bath to continue the lovemaking when the bell rang. They were both still for several seconds.

"Harry?" It was Ashley's voice. "Are you there?"

Everything poured in at once. She was looking at her son. His hands were on her ass and tits. They had just fucked. They couldn't be seen like this. "I'll be in the shower." Julia said quickly. "And I'll put these sheets in the wash on the way."

"Good idea."

The laundry was running and she was in the shower by the time she heard the front door opening. She didn't hear any of the words, but she assumed that for once, Ashley was the one to apologize. She couldn't be sure.

She cleaned herself and felt sanity slowly return to her. God what had they just done? She was just cooling down from the whole ordeal and wondering what had gotten into her. Her ass was filled with cum and she was still so sensitive. She groaned as she washed off the sex and scum and dried herself off. When she was finally out she could hear something. She wrapped a towel around her body and tried to listen in.

It was moaning. They were having sex. Right after pounding the lights out of her, he was doing it with someone else.

Julia didn't know how to take that. Should she be Jealous? Surprised? Horrified? She didn't really feel anything at all, except maybe happy for Harry, and a little horny again. That wasn't right was it? That wasn't what a lover, or a mother was supposed to feel. But she didn't feel ashamed either. Because she knew however she felt, Harry would still love her. He wouldn't judge her for it. Julia sighed to herself and went back to her room. The guest room, where she belonged now. Maybe in the morning she'd wake up in time to make breakfast. That was a happy thought, she could get better at cooking. Maybe she'd be able to do some laundry, that was a motherly thing she could try. Maybe she could go shopping with Ashley again. They were getting to be good friends.

And maybe she could convince Harry to fuck her again. Wouldn't that be nice?