Relaxation

Story Info
An interlude in the garden.
2.4k words
4.37
22.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers

Lazy was the way I was feeling. Why was I feeling so lazy? I didn't know and I didn't care. It was a nice day. The sun was shining brightly, there were a few clouds drifting past, a gentle breeze to temper the heat, and a very nice garden where I could relax.

I grabbed a book and a comfortable chair and settled down outside to read. As I read I could hear gentle sounds around me. The hum of insects, the singing of birds, the rustle of leaves blowing in the wind, and a small gurgle of water from the small water feature fountain. All was well in my world.

Into my idyll a voice came drifting.

"Peta," it was calling. "Where are you Peta?"

I'm not Peta. Peta is my daughter. She's a lovely young thing of eighteen and was currently not at home, having gone shopping. Seeing she was spending my money on a new summer wardrobe I didn't really expect her to return for several hours. I ignored the voice, hoping whoever was calling would realise Peta wasn't home and would go away again.

It wasn't to be. The back door banged open and Janis came barging out, banging the door closed behind her. That'll teach me to leave the front door unlocked. It lets all the riff-raff in.

Maybe that was a little unfair to Janis. She was the same age as Peta and they'd been friends for an age which explains why Janis felt free to barge through my house yelling. Janis was quite a pretty young woman. Nice face, blonde hair, good figure, friendly attitude, really nice bust.

She was also, in my opinion, a tart, not necessarily just yet, but give her a year or so and her tartness would be well established. If she was still a virgin you could paint me surprised, but if so I'm sure that condition wouldn't last long.

"Where's Peta?" she demanded, coming and standing next to me. Personal space meant nothing to Janis. She was almost looming over me, pushing my book to one side to ensure that she had my attention. (That was probably my fault. I do tend to get engrossed in a good book and Peta had learned that if she wanted a sensible answer out of me she had to distract me from the book first. She also learned that she couldn't use my distraction to ask for something she'd know I'd refuse, trusting on my inattention to get a grunt that she could construe any way she wanted.)

I sighed and switched my attention to Peta. Being a sensible man and used to teenagers wanting to shock me I refused to be startled by her outfit. Short shorts that were ragged around the edges and revealed more than they concealed. Does the term camel-toe mean anything to you? An abbreviated top with a lacy bra that provided uplift and outthrust to her breasts, not that they really needed it. I know it was lacy as I could see most of it from where I was sitting.

"Peta had gone shopping," I told her. "I was of the understanding that you knew she was going shopping."

"Well, yes, but she was supposed to wait for me to go with her," protested Janis. "We agreed to meet here and go in her car."

"I know," I told her. "Ah, what time do you make it?"

She whipped her phone out from somewhere, glanced at it, and the phone vanished again. Damned if I could see where she hid it in that excuse for an outfit.

"It's nearly two," she told me.

"And you were due to be here when?" I prompted.

"OK, so I'm a little late," she huffed. "It wouldn't hurt her to wait."

I raised an eyebrow and smirked and she huffed again.

"What?" she said, sounding a little defensive.

"Some people might think three hours is more than just a little late," I hinted and got a cold look in return.

"It wasn't my fault. She still could have waited."

"What did she say when you rang to explain your delay?" I asked, knowing full well she hadn't rung.

Janis ignored the question, giving another little huff instead.

"What am I supposed to do now?" she demanded.

I sat up a little straighter. Do you remember what I said about personal space? She was standing right next to me and please remember that I was sitting. That meant that her tummy was a few little inches in front of my face, a tummy that was exposed by short shorts and cut-off top. I meekly surrendered to temptation.

"You can entertain me for a bit," I told her, while at the same time I flicked the button at the top of her shorts and pushed them and her panties down.

So she screamed, slapped me, and fled, pulling up her shorts as she went.

Well, no, she didn't.

She screamed and hastily covered her privacy with her hands, backing away at the same time.

No. Not that either.

I could give you a list of thing that she didn't do but to save time I'll reveal what she did do. Effectively nothing.

"Why'd you do that?" she demanded, blushing slightly but making no attempt to cover up.

"Because I wanted to," I told her while at the same time running my fingers through her curls. Her entire mons was covered with a slight growth. She might have trimmed it sometime in the past but not recently.

"You know, when you came out of the house I was wondering if you were a virgin or not," I told her. "I was leaning towards probably not but seeing you like this I have to switch to you probably are."

She looked quite annoyed for some reason, but she wasn't stepping back and breaking contact.

"How can looking at me without my panties tell you if I'm a virgin?" she demanded, although she was blushing slightly as she asked.

"If you weren't," I said, "you'd probably give this a trim." I gave her fur a little tug at the same time.

"That's ridiculous. You can't tell a girl's virginity just by looking at her, um, hair."

"True," I said agreeably. "I did say probably, not definitely. It's just an indication."

I guess she must have realised that it was just a little inappropriate for me to be running my fingers through her hair, or at least, through that particular hair. She went to take a step back and found she couldn't because my other hand had gone around her and was clasping her bottom and holding her in place.

The hand on her bottom slipped down to her thigh and then between her legs. At the same time my hand moved down off her mons and between her legs and I was now rubbing her mound from front and back.

"Ah, I don't think you should be doing that," she said in this little die-away voice, sounding both nervous and excited.

I just smiled up and her and winked.

"I know I shouldn't be," I admitted, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop. How does it feel?"

"What?"

"How does it feel when I do this?" I repeated, easing her lips apart and slipping a couple of fingers inside her. From the look on her face she wasn't sure how to describe the way it felt.

I continued stroking and teasing while she twisted about under my touch. I wasn't sure if she was trying to pull away from my hands or press closer to them. I don't think she knew either. She made a few feeble protests but I simply ignored them. I mean, I wasn't holding her tight and if she really wanted to she could have moved away from me.

"What are you going to do?" she demanded after giving a little scream of shock when I managed to tease her clitoris.

"Me? Nothing. I will let you sit on my lap though."

I turned her so she was facing away from me and then coaxed her to sit down. Slowly sit down as I needed time to unbutton and unzip.

She started to settle down onto my lap, breathing hard. I could feel the jolt run through her when she realised that the object pressing between her legs as she settled down was my cock.

"If you think I'm going to sit on that," she started and I jumped in.

"I'm perfectly correct, because you're dying to find out what it will feel like."

My hand was around her waist, coaxing her into position, while at the same time my other hand was adjusting the position of my erection so that it was properly placed. I could feel it brushing against her flowering pussy, feel her hot wetness starting to press against me.

"You can't do this," she whispered.

"I'm not doing it. You are," I whispered back, and I felt a small shudder run through her. I also felt her push down a little harder, the head of my cock now pressing firmly against her lips which were parting to allow me entry.

She settled down a little further, making an odd little noise as she felt me slipping that much further in. Not that I was really in her, it was just that her body was adjusting, her lips now wrapped around my head, ready to accept me fully.

I think she panicked a little at that point. There was a faint sound of distress and her hands were on my thighs, trying to hold herself up off my cock. I left her to struggle, running my hands underneath her top and unclipping her bra. That done I took hold of her breasts, rubbing them lightly.

She appeared to give up her struggle at that point. Her hands came off my thighs and she relaxed a little, settling down onto me, my cock quick to take advantage. As she descended my cock brushed away her virginity and started up her passage. Apart from a whining sound through gritted teeth she didn't react to her loss of virginity, seeming to be more interested in what my cock was doing inside her.

She finished up transfixed by my erection, breathing hard through her open mouth, while I played with a lovely pair of breasts. She just sat there, not knowing what to do.

"Start bouncing a little," I told her, "but do it slowly until you get a feel for it. Just lift yourself up a little and then slide back down."

She turned her head to look at me, and a rather killing look it was.

"I know what to do," she hissed, and I had to stifle a laugh at what was a palpable lie. As far as she was concerned this was all brand new and she didn't have a clue. Still, I figured she'd learn fast.

I continued rubbing her breasts, enjoying the feel of them under my hands. I was also enjoying the feel of her hot little body firmly gripping my cock. After a moment or two, presumably while she worked out what she was going to do, she managed to push herself up my cock a little, gasped, relaxed, and sank back down onto it.

She apparently enjoyed the way it felt because she did it again, moving cautiously but moving.

That's the way it went for the next couple of minutes with Janis rapidly adjusting to the new sensations. It turned out that she was a natural explorer. Continuing the small movements she started bouncing faster. Apparently not totally happy with that she slowed down again but started doing longer strokes, nearly rising right off my cock. Enjoying the longer strokes she then picked up the pace again, bouncing up and down in fine style.

Now that she'd hit her rhythm I naturally thought she'd continue like that until she reached a climax. Wrong. She suddenly stopped dead still, sitting firmly on me, my cock fully inside her. She started rocking, back and forth and from side to side, sampling the way the different movements felt.

How did it feel from my side? Marvellous and nerve wracking. Was she trying to snap off my pride and glory? Her gyrations went on for a few more minutes but apparently that didn't meet with her requirements. I was quite relieved when she switched back to a good old-fashioned bounce, rising up my shaft and swiftly descending.

I was giving her a bit of help now, pushing firmly up into her when she sank down onto me, and she was giving tongue. She'd caught the scent of her climax and she was wailing and reaching for it, bouncing harder and harder, eager to reach her destination.

She reached her climax, shuddering and gasping, apparently unable to get the breath required to scream. I helped her climax along, letting loose my load at the same time, crushing her breasts in my grip.

She sagged bonelessly on top of me, breathing hard, gathering her wits together. Suddenly she jumped up, disengaging and turning to face me, almost tripping as her shorts and panties tangled around her ankles.

"Oh my god," she yelled. "How could you do that? You fucked me. I didn't say you could fuck me."

"Hey, hey, hey," I protested. "I did no such thing."

"What?" She sounded most indignant. "If you didn't fuck me then what just happened?"

"That," I calmly pointed out, "was a case of you fucking me. You were on top and settled down onto me."

She gave me a you've-got-to-be-kidding look, and I shrugged helplessly.

"It would have been rude of me to fight you off," I explained.

She spluttered a bit while I tried to look innocent. Finally she laughed.

"I'll tell you what," I said softly. "Peta won't be home tomorrow. Come around and I'll show you the difference. I will strip off all your clothes and lay you down and demonstrate just how well a man can fuck you. I'm sure you'll find it interesting."

Reaching down I stripped her shorts and panties away from her feet and handed them to her. Then I gently guided her inside for a shower and a general clean-up, all the time whispering little words of enticement, telling her how wonderful she'd felt. She was pretending to ignore what I was saying but she was lapping it up. I was fairly certain that she'd be back the next day, ready and willing for a lesson. Things could be interesting for a while.

Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers