Relaxing at an Onsen

Story Info
First time experience for a feminine boy at an Onsen
4.1k words
4.74
10.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyny
shyny
18 Followers

My name is Chris, 43 years old and married with two young kids. Over the last few years I've felt my libido take a dive and I presume my testosterone levels with it. I've always had an eclectic taste in porn but more recently I've ventured even further into the kinky to keep my excitement levels up when I feel a need to cum. When I was younger I often had a strong preference for lesbian porn as I couldn't stand seeing a naked guy. The worst part about vanilla porn was seeing a guy's penis.

But over the last few years, my inclinations changed, and I presume is related to my hormones. That started with a pretty sudden interest in penis. I don't know what triggered it but I found that I was spending more and more time looking at cock in porn scenes. This has roughly just spiraled into an obsession with a large engourged cock and I'm embarrassed to say a deeper fascination with the associated balls. A couple of years ago I ventured into sissy hypno and that has added an entirely new dimension to my sexual transition.

So a quick description of my physique before progressing further. I'm skinny at 135lbs and 5ft 6inches. My skin is really very fair and soft for a guy and my wife comments that she wishes she had my skin. I have almost no body hair except for the hair around my penis, ass, and under my arms. Over the last year, probably coinciding with my sissy hypno habit, I lost about 10 lbs. I really like looking at my body in the mirror and staring at my perky soft butt. I sometimes feel like I have the butt and legs of a teenage girl. The one part of my body that hurts this illusion is my ass hair. Recently I bought an IPL laser hair removal appliance which I've been using religiously. As a result my butt is almost completely hairless and stunningly soft and smooth. It's just not a stretch to picture myself as the girl when watching porn with a guy fucking the hell out of a girl. In the heat of passion I'll slip my finger deep into my little hole between my unbelievable smooth cheeks and turn my finger just so to stimulate a certain spot inside.

Under the right mind set, I am often not even hard, and not stroking myself, but maybe the girl is getting pounded by a large cock and on the edge of orgasm (and I'm imagining she is me), and when I feel so submissive, and maybe I'm picturing my nose nestled between his balls and muscular thighs, and my finger is touching that spot deep in my hole, I'll cum lightly and catch the semen that dribbles out with my other hand. I'll then rub that semen back into my hole which gets me even deeper access to my sensitive spot. Once I orgasm like this I can orgasm fairly easily multiple times without further ejaculating. In my mind, smelling the intoxicating scent of sex behind his balls, moist with perspiration is my deep, most embarrassing fantasy.

I'm getting carried away with myself! Let's get back to the story. In any case, I've never gathered up the courage to follow through with my fantasy before and have this unquenched desire that grows with ever passing month.

A couple of months ago I find myself in Tokyo on a business trip. I figure it's winter and I've always wanted to ski in Niseko so I took a few extra days after my business trip to fly to Niseko for a few nights.

I brought a couple of sexy lingerie to wear since it's so rare that I feel alone enough at home to wear something like that. One set in particular covered portions of my front like a one piece bathing suit made of lace but in the back was all just string. I liked to wear that to sleep, it makes me feel so feminine and exposed. After skiing and dinner I would put those on. Take a turn in the mirror and enjoy my butt, then imagine getting fucked hard and cumming over and over from my fantasy. One night before my evening ritual I decided to try the hotel onsen out, to relax my sore muscles. An onsen is a hot spring where people in Japan go to relax. They are split by gender and you are not allowed to wear any cloths.

My hotel had an indoor and outdoor onsen. I disrobed when I arrived and put my things in a locker. I then went to the outdoor onsen and sat in the hot water near three Japanese business men. The air temperature was sub-freezing but the water was very hot. I immersed myself slowly and felt the tension in my body disappear. The three seemed to be discussing business as I relaxed. Within 15 mins they got up to leave and I was alone. After another 10 mins I was overheating and a bit disappointed nobody else joined so I got out, rinsed myself off and headed back to the lockers.

At the lockers, a guy shows up and we nearly bump into each other. Me fully naked and him tall, broad shouldered, brown hair, and fully clothed. I apologized, flustered, and he responded with a "no problem" and I turned toward my locker. I was horribly excited being completely naked in front of him but could not gather the courage to look over at him.

But I felt him staring at my naked backside. I took my time and wanted him to watch. I raised my arms to my hair to press some more water out of my hair and slightly turned my butt up for his view. I swear he let out a barely audible groan. I was so nervous and so excited. He was staring at me and clearly felt desire and it made me melt. I wanted him so much to want me. He started removing his clothes while watching me. But I dared not look. I took some lotion out from my pouch, a nice smelling slightly strawberry scented lotion, spreading it all over my body. I bent over to get the lotion all over my legs. I knew he could see my pretty little hole and smooth crack and this time he let out a more audible groan. This surprised me and I turned his way to see him only in his black briefs with his obviously hard cock ready to tear through his underwear. I stood there stunned at the size with my mouth gaping open.

When I came to I looked up at his face and saw the look of man ready to take what was his. I quickly spun around. My heart was beating hard and I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I heard him walk up behind me and I stood there frozen for what seems like 5 minutes. He was right behind me silently watching before he placed one of his hands on my soft cheek. When he saw that I didn't recoil he squeezed lightly. His other hand slid around me up to my flat belly. He pulled me close to him and bent his head down and brought his nose and lips to my neck.

"Mmmm you smell good baby."

My neck and shoulders are so sensitive. I let out a pleasurable sigh and felt shivers up my spine.

"Oh, look at how sensitive you are, covered in goosebumps."

His hands went down my arms over the thousands of raised bumps sending shivers throughout my body. His other hand went between my cheeks and slipped between.

"How is that?" he whispered into my neck.

I could only sigh, nod, and tilt my head to expose my neck further. He took a wet finger and pushed it inside of me and I cried out lightly. He grabbed my other hand and pulled it to his cock. My hand slipped into his underwear and grabbed his thick member while his finger drove deeper and deeper to my spot. I wiggled my little butt, his finger was much longer and larger than mine and easily found my spot. I felt like I could cum in his hands with his coursing hard-on in my fingers.

"Let's get some privacy in there," he said.

I saw in front of us was a room with a toilet. He pulled his finger out and pulled away from my hand which caused his underwear band to snap and made me desperate. I walked into the bathroom and turned around to finally see what my evening had in store for me. He was tall, muscular, and had an aggressive glare in his eyes.

"Time to unwrap your present pretty girl," he said and lightly pushed down on my shoulders and I went to my knees.

I hooked my fingers around his waist band and pulled it over his hard-on which sprang out hitting my cheek on the way up. I laid a small kiss on the head and another halfway down his member. Then tenuously inhaled his scent. I dreamed of smelling cock for so long but really didn't know if I would actually enjoy a man's scent. But I did and I sighed again and surrendered myself to his cock.

I buried my nose into his warm soft balls then kissed his muscular thighs and buried my face in his large scrotum. I continued to kiss his thighs up to where they met his balls and took a deep deep smell of his manhood. His musky scent was strong, I assume after a day of skiing but I felt relaxed by his scent. My hands explored his thighs up to his abs and my nose nuzzled his scrotum. I watched in wonder as his balls drew tighter and his scrotum more firm. I found his member with my left hand and stroked its length while I alternated between kissing and licking his scrotum. I suddenly became a little self conscious and looked up at him.

He was looking down at me with an amused smile and said "how do I smell beautiful?"

To which I murmured back, "I've dreamed about this for a long time."

I returned to placing kisses all over the side of his hard cock. Wet kisses, against the veins along his shaft. His bulbous tip was large and so much bigger than mine. I noticed a large drop of precum on his tip and caught it with my tongue. I played with it on my tongue and wondered in excitement how I was finally tasting another man's cum. I gave his length a squeeze and licked up another drop. I then pushed his large head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it. He let out an encouraging moan. I carefully fed his length into my mouth and stroked his length with my right hand.

I spent many months exercising my vomit reflex by pushing my fingers down my throat in preparation for a day like this, but this size required a lot more patience. I could only get half his cock in and my hand went down, gently petting his balls. When I came up for air his cock was thoroughly wet with my throat lubricant. I stroked his length with the slippery lubricant feeling his veins under my palm and looked up at him as he petted my hair while I returned his dick back into my mouth.

Suddenly he pulled my head away and said, "you are so fucking hot. Let's go to your room."

I really wasn't sure how I felt about this but he was already forcing his dick back into his underwear. It was clear that if I ever wanted to see that gorgeous cock again I needed to lead him to my room. I dressed quickly and we walked back to my room. I unlocked the room and I could feel my heart pumping again. He walked right in and both of us immediately noticed my lingerie on the bed. I felt hot from embarrassment.

"Hey, why don't you freshen up for me," he said, while bringing the stringy lingerie over to me.

I nodded ashamed that my deepest secrets were being laid bare for him. I went to the bathroom and changed into this skimpy lace costume. I looked at myself in the mirror, and realized I looked silly as a guy in lingerie but also when I spun around, pretty hot from behind. When I came out he was relaxing on the bed in his tee-shirt and shorts - still fully clothed and I although my little penis was covered completely, my ass only had a thread covering it.

He had me turn around slowly for him. I brought my elbows together and held my arms to my chest and slowly wagged my butt in his direction.

"Fuck that's hot," he said.

I was so happy that he enjoyed my body, and he got up and seemed ready to pounce on my wagging butt. He came up behind me again and attacked my shoulders and neck with his mouth drawing out my sighs. He guided me to the bed and asked me to lay flat on my belly. In the mirror next to the bed I could see him nodding in disbelief and approval. His strong hands grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. His hands together easily went around my soft thighs. His hands explored all the soft spots on my legs and butt.

"You are incredibly soft and your legs and butt are perfect."

I melted at these words. Then his hand hooked into my g-string in my crack and pulled it aside. I suddenly felt his hair and head buried in my thighs. Then his tongue in my crack.

He groaned in pleasure as he murmured, "You smell beautiful baby."

His tongue slid up and down my crack as he buried his face in my pale soft cushiony butt. When his tongue started pushing into my hole I tensed up and yelped.

"Shhh, relax baby, I want to taste your gorgeous hole."

I took a deep breath and relaxed and felt his tongue push past my puckered hole and stretch me open. I could hear the wet squishing noises coming from my back along with his heavy breathing as his nose was pushed up between my small cheeks. When he came up for air he replaced his tongue with a finger and tickled me deep deep in my hole. I moaned loudly as I felt him touch my engorged pleasure zones. I felt desired and submissive and I knew he was going to fuck me hard soon and that image in my head pushed me over the edge as I came for him. My hand went down to catch the dribbling semen leaking out from my flaccid penis.

I didn't know what to do with my ejaculate, when normally I would've either rubbed it on my butt or licked it into my mouth. He asked me to spread it on my hole making it super sloppy and wet. He then pushed 2 fingers into my hole with the new lubricant. I bucked from the pressure of his huge fingers inside stretching me open. He was relentless as his two fingers fucked me hard and I came lightly a second time. He pulled his fingers out and I felt the pressure of his body come off me. I looked in the mirror and watched as he started removing his clothes. He never stopped staring down at his prey. He pulled his underwear down and his giant cock sprang out.

I was ready for this man to take me and I loved watching him in the mirror without the discomfort of eye contact. I could see his body coursing with muscles. He then lifted me up at my stomach and slid a pillow under abdomen. I could see my butt pushed up waiting to be penetrated. I knew there was no way to stop this force of nature at this point and I could only watch as his knee came down on the bed and he started to crawl over my body and straddled my butt.

I looked so small under him and his cock looked like it would never fit in my cute butt and if it managed to, would drive all the way up to my belly button. I was in awe at the contrast between our body types. My pale skin, baby soft butt and thighs, and tiny frame with a heaving tan muscle bound man looming over. His large phallus arching slightly up from his body was ready to spear me.

I nervously whispered, "I've never done this before, please go slow."

"Shh, baby girl don't worry I won't hurt that pretty body. Just relax and it's going to feel good once you get used to it."

In our reflection, I could see a strand of his precum dribble onto my butt. He lowered himself and pushed his cock down with his finger so the head rested up against my waiting lips. Then he slid the length of his cock up and down my messy crack. His precum mixed with my cum - his cock was glistening wet. He then lined his cock head up against my hole again and my lips spread again for him. But very quickly it stopped spreading willingly until he applied pressure to push his big throbbing head into my hole. The pressure felt uncomfortable and my hand shot back to hold his dick and slow him from entering. He pressed onward while smelling my neck and planting kisses on my shoulders. I sighed and relaxed and my flower opened for him - somehow his head popped in and I felt so full.

I couldn't understand where all that cock was going as I watched in the mirror as it entered me a millimeter at a time. I was a little scared that my intestines would never be the same again but the pain was quickly disappearing. He drew his body back a bit and started plunging back in again. I watched as he rhythmically sawed in and out until half his cock empaled me. The sawing action continued to loosen me up and the pain was slowly being replaced with pleasure as his cock kept pressing against my pleasure zones.

I started to lose my mind from the pleasure when he was 2/3rds of his length in me. My body was lost in waves of pleasure with each stroke bringing on light waves of orgasm. At some point as he ravished me, I could hear the sound of his body slapping against mine in addition to the wet squelching sounds and his grunts along with my moans and squeals and I knew he was in with his entire length. I opened my eyes in a comatose state and looked in the mirror and watched in amazement as his entire length disappeared into my cute bubble butt.

"Good girl, you're doing so good beautiful. You're so soft everywhere. You like being my girl?"

"Yes oh please make me your girl," I muttered.

And he repeated more insistently "You like being my girl and getting fucked hard?"

I moaned and replied louder, "make me your girl"... "ohhh I'm cuming agaaain. I can't believe I'm cuming again," I whimpered.

"You are such a good girl. Fuck you're going to make me cum," as he paused his thrusting.

"Please cum inside me."

"You want me to shoot my semen into your pretty little girl pussy? You want me to make you a women?"

"Oh please make me a women"

He pulled his dick out. I felt so submissive to this force of a man. I turned right around and put his throbbing cock in my mouth carefully sliding his length deep into my throat, lubricating him further. He sat back against a few pillows as I stroked his wet cock and disengaged my lips from his cock head. I used two hands to pleasure his cock, one focused on his large sensitive head and the other stroking the shaft. I then quickly pushed my nose into his balls and took a deep deep breath of his sweat, sex, pre-cum, manhood, and it brought me to ecstasy smelling his member. I splayed myself over his muscular legs, one hand stroking him and my head burrowed between his thighs kissing licking and smelling his sweaty scrotum.

"Lay back baby," he said as he pushed me by my shoulders lightly.

I laid back with my knees parted. He then grabbed me by my ankle and lifted me up effortlessly, pushing a pillow under my butt. I gazed into his eyes, no longer feeling shy. My legs spread wide and toes pointed to accommodate the width of his body. I then brought my gaze down across his chest, down to his muscular stomach. I watched in fascination as his thick hard bobbing cock waved back and forth as he positioned himself over me. I thought about all those muscles in his abdomen, back, and thighs ready to drive his girth into me. Across my stomach was the lacy lingerie still on with the crotch pulled aside for him. He grabbed his cock and guided it to my opening and I watched him in anticipation as he slowly and inevitably thrust it into me taking my breath away and filling me up again.

"Oh yes," I said writhing in ecstasy.

As he sunk in I wrapped my legs around his buttocks. I somewhat tentatively started to run my fingers over his biceps feeling his muscles as he lifted himself off of me only to plunge back in. My fingers then crawled to his back and shoulders. He stared at me in the eyes and I shyly broke the gaze after a few seconds as his cock thrust deep into me. I felt so feminine but also so shy and tilted my head in ecstasy and he immediately brought his lips down into my neck and pleasure coursed through my body. My arms went around his neck and I held him close to me as he slowly... made love to me. When he lifted his head up and I gazed into his eyes he brought his lips to mine and our tongues came together.

I was lost to pleasure whispering into his mouth, "oh I'm cumming agaaaiin"

And he cried out, "baby I'm going to cum inside you."

"Oh put your semen inside me, make me your women."

Our tongues and lips locked as I wrapped my self around him. His thrusts became more urgent and I bound myself around him trying desperately to hold on as he started to convulse inside of me. He groaned in agony as his cock throbbed inside of me releasing shot after shot of his semen splashing my insides.

shyny
shyny
18 Followers
12