All Comments on 'Relaxing at an Onsen'

by shyny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
104havesome104havesomeabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very hot. Got me hard.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedabout 1 year ago

Such a hot, sexy, sensual story. I love it when my man takes me, makes me feel so girly. Xxxx

JoJo1975JoJo1975about 1 year ago

Great star, please continue!

shynyshynyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I’m really happy you guys are getting pleasure from my story.

DaSulDaSulabout 1 year ago

That is how I dream that my first time will be.

absolute2117absolute21178 months ago

Absolutely amazing! That's just... So tastefull, sexy, juciy! I love how you compose! Can't wait to read more of your work!

XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot.... I really enjoy your stories and hope you'll deliver more with the same theme. Your enjoyment of being feminine and girly for your Man is beautiful. Like you I love letting my Man know how much his loving turns me on. "make me your woman", "thank you for making me feel so feminine", "please never stop loving me" - I simply adore making love with sexy, strong masculine Men.

shynyshyny4 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anon! It’s so much fun to be wanted and writing about it brings me so much pleasure.

RobineaRobineaabout 1 month ago

A wonderful story of passion and sensuality that had me hook, line and sinker. Being there for your man and simply lost in each and every moment is nirvana for a natural giver. You know you're completely powerless to stop giving everything to your man and simply revel in being there for his pleasure. Completely consumed by his lust and passion. Knowing you're exactly where you should be and more importantly, where you want to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous