Relaxing Evening with Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Swapping couple welcomes my sister.
2.2k words
4.58
27.3k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've told you the story about how my husband Jeb and I (I'm Marcy) got intimately involved with our friends Tanya and David. We get together with them just about every weekend and swap. We spend the night just fucking, without worrying about anything else. It's exciting being with a different lover. David does things that are different from what my husband does to me. He's considerate. He likes to eat me. He smells different and has a different body. His tongue and his cock feel different inside me. I wouldn't want to live with him, but I sure like to let him fuck me. I'm usually worn out and blissful on Sunday morning. Jeb and Tanya feel the same way. Tanya and I have different sized tits, out cunts taste different and we react differently to having a cock inside us.

We have been swapping on Saturday night for a few years. We only do things together, no sneaking around during the week (well, usually). We had to be careful to not get pregnant by the wrong guy and we are having to be careful as our kids grow older. We don't want to have to answer questions like why Daddy and Aunt Tanya are in the shower together.

I have an older sister, Letitia, we call her Letty. We're only two years apart in age. She lives quite a distance away and only visits a few times a year. She got divorced from her asshole of a husband and hasn't had much luck with men since. We've always been close; we confided in each other as we dated through high school and pretty much knew what the other was doing. She told me when she lost her cherry to a guy she dated for a while and I told her about getting felt up by boys and when I gave a blow job to my boyfriend.

Recently, we had gotten drunk one night when I was visiting her and I told her about the liaisons we were having with Tanya and David. She thought it was amazing but said she was jealous. I was getting fucked by two guys while she wasn't getting any at all.

About six months later, Letty came to visit and was staying at our house. We'd normally take a week off from swapping with Tanya and David when someone visited. We weren't planning to swap. It was near Christmas and we went to their house just for dinner, with Letty along. They knew her from previous visits. Letty was having a tough month. Her kids were wearing her out and she was hassled at work. She jabbered about that for a while and was getting pretty drunk. All of us were, and we were having a good time.

Without thinking, my husband Jeb and my friend Tanya started necking a bit. It was titillating to watch them. He played with her tits and put his hand down the back of her pants. David began to take some liberties with me. We were relaxed around Letty, and weren't inhibited by her presence.

Things started to get interesting when she innocently said to me and Tanya, "It's amazing what you guys have. You have two guys fucking you while I don't even have one. I wish I could find something like that."

Tanya commented, "You just need to find the right guy."

She said, "I'm not having much luck. I'm getting older and have two kids as baggage. I don't know why any man would want me."

David said, "Hell Letty, you're hot. If I weren't married, I'd come after you."

Jeb spoke up, "You've got a nice body, a lot like your sister Marcy's, and I love Marcy's body."

David added, "So do I." and we all laughed.

Tanya took it up a level when she said, "Let's see your tits. I'll bet you have a couple of beauties."

Letty said to Tanya, "I'll do it if you do." She was the type to dare others to do outrageous things without expecting them to actually do them. This time, Tanya called her on it. Tanya grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was topless. She has beautiful titties and she is proud of them. She looked at me and I decided to go along. I reached behind and under my blouse, unhooked my bra and pulled everything over my head. I am proud of my tits too. They are larger than Tanya's and both Jeb and David really like to rub their faces in them. All the guys I used to date seemed to focus on getting their hands on them too. We all looked at Letty. She laughed, took a drink of vodka and pulled her shirt over her head. Then she unhooked her bra and held it close to her chest before she opened her arms and threw it to the side. Letty had really nice tits too. Jeb considers himself a connoisseur of tits and said they were "probably a ten".

Letty laughed and asked, "What do you mean, probably? These beauties are every bit as nice as Tanya's and Marcy's."

My husband said, "Well, to tell for sure, I have to examine them. I've spent years playing with my wife's tits and have become quite familiar with Tanya's."

Letty giggled and got out of her chair and sat on Jeb's lap. She'd exchanged flirtatious comments with Jeb in the past, but they had never done much more than hug and politely kiss over the years. Jeb proceeded to give her tits a thorough "examination". He held them in his hands, pinched and licked her nipples and put his face between them. He smiled and said, "I think they are a ten. David, what do you think?"

That was an invitation for Letty to sit on David's lap on the couch. He proceeded to repeat the examination given by Jeb. He said, "I agree, they are tens. They look and taste remarkably like her sister's tits." He leaned in and kissed Letty. She put her arms around him and they continued for a while.

Letty said, "We shouldn't be doing this. Your wife and my sister are right there."

Tanya spoke up, "I don't mind my husband playing with your sister, so why would I object to him playing with you?"

David leaned Letty onto her back on the couch. He was kissing her face and tits and slid his hand down the back of her pants. Tanya got up and joined them; she unsnapped Letty's pants and pulled them down, leaving her with just her panties. Tanya began to rub the inside of Letty's thighs. Letty spread her legs to allow Tanya to go further. Letty had lost most of her inhibitions and was vulnerable to being taken advantage of. Tanya pulled Letty's panties off, exposing her cunt. I hadn't seen my sister's pussy in many years. She had shaved it so there was just a wide vertical strip of hair left.

My husband Jeb said it was beautiful and had to touch it. Jeb moved in and began to finger Letty's pussy. He soon had his fingers inside her while Tanya rubbed her legs and David kissed her and played with her tits. It was obvious where things were headed. I was watching my husband finger my sister's cunt. Then he put his face down and began to lick her. He looked at me and said, "The taste is familiar. She's delicious." He dove in and was feasting on my sister. His tongue and fingers were inside her.

I was taken aback when Tanya motioned for me to join them. They were inviting me to help seduce my own sister.

I was conflicted in my mind. Should I touch her? She was beautiful lying there. I moved next to the group and touched my sister's tits. I just had to feel the delicate flesh. Soon I was running my hands over her nipples. I touched her stomach and ran my fingers through my sister's pussy hair. I couldn't touch her female parts because my husband's head was in the way. But he moved away and took my fingers. He put them on my sister's labia and moved my fingers through her soft petals. I was torn between wanting to touch her beautiful body and not being sure if it was right.

Jeb moved behind me and pulled my pants down to my knees. He began to rub my clit as I put my fingers on my sister's delicate cunt. She and I had explored each other one time, years ago. I remembered her touch as she stuck her fingers inside me. She wanted to know what it felt like for her boyfriends to reach into her vagina. It felt really good and I did the same to her. She had gently kissed me and then we separated and went to bed. Here was another chance.

I moved down and kissed Letty's delicate clit. She arched her back up to me. My tongue flicked across her pussy lips. When I pulled away and kissed my husband, Tanya took my place between Letty's legs. She licked my sister's sex and aroused her to an orgasm. I realized that I had been part of bringing my sister off.

Letty was naked and surrounded by the four of us. She was panting and glowing with sweat. She needed more. David was pleased to oblige. He got up and moved down to mount her on the couch. His cock slipped right into her and he began to fuck her while the rest of us watched. David put his hands under her ass and lifted her to meet his plunging cock. They looked in each other's eyes as they pushed into each other and their climax. David shot a load of cum into her. I knew what she felt, because he had fucked me the same way. Seeing my sister get fucked and being part of it was very erotic.

My husband Jeb had to have some of this. He had lusted after my sister for years. I often had noticed him looking at her ass and down her shirt. She would flirt with him. I told Jeb, "I want to see you fuck my sister. Let her feel your cock like I do. I want to share." I laughed.

Jeb did as I asked. As David dismounted, Jeb took his place between my sister's legs. I saw him stick his cock in her and saw her move her hips to accept him. They went at it after having longed for each other for years. Seeing my husband and my sister naked and entwined is something I will never forget. When they came, it was intense. I watched them both tense-up and saw my husband's semen leaking out of my sister's vagina. They were both exhausted and collapsed together. She had her legs wrapped around his ass and they held each other for a while.

We all rested for a few minutes. Letty had been getting all the action while Tanya and I did without. We would have to wait even longer because Letty revived a bit and asked for more. "I want to suck your husband's cock." She said to me. Jeb was just sitting there; she grabbed his prick and stuffed it in her mouth. He became hard and she swallowed it down her throat. She looked up at David and asked him to "Put your cock in my ass." I didn't know that my sister liked taking it through the back door. David obliged her. He lined up his cock, used the cum dripping from her to lube her ass with his fingers. He put his dick at her asshole and slowly pushed it in. It was an incredibly erotic site, watching my sister getting fucked from both ends, including having my dear husband's cock in her mouth. They worked into a rhythm and fucked for more than fifteen minutes. Letty was really enjoying uninhibited sex after doing without for a long time. David came in her ass and my husband shot into her throat. They had both demonstrated unusual stamina by coming twice over a short time. After being thoroughly fucked, Letty laid there with my husband's cum in her mouth, David's in her ass and the previous loads from both of them dripping from her pussy.

We left Letty sleeping on the couch as the four of us went to bed, swapping of course. It was difficult for the guys to perform after my sister had drained them. They did the best they could, but Tanya and I had to get together to take care of each other. I love licking her beautiful pussy. We went into another bedroom and sucked each other's pussies. We fell asleep naked in the same bed. When I awakened, I was surprised to find that my sister had joined us and that she and Tanya were eating each other. Letty was insatiable. She devoured Tanya's pussy juices and pressed her cunt down on Tanya's face. I watched them both come and fall back asleep.

Letty and Tanya were the last ones to come out for breakfast. While both guys and I were talking, I commented to Jeb about how he had wanted to screw my sister for a long time. He said, "We were being hospitable is all." David agreed saying they were "just being nice".

Letty was leaving later that day. We are all looking forward to her next visit.