Relay Team

Story Info
Wife gang-banged by track team.
7.1k words
4.56
24.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Wendy. I was teaching English Composition at the local junior college. My husband Jeff was the track and volleyball coach. We'd been working here since we both graduated from college, Jeff a year before me.

The track team for the junior college was pretty good. They recruited kids for scholarships and some of the better athletes were picked up by major universities after a year or two at our JC. The track team had won a couple of conference championships in the five years Jeff coached them and he was a good candidate for a job at a university as well. With my degree, I could easily follow him if he relocated and find a new job teaching a high school or junior college, maybe a private high school. Jeff socialized some with his athletes, particularly when they were at the end of the season. He's had the volleyball teams, men and women, over for dinner. The track team has a number of different student-athletes and he'd had them over in small groups.

We went out of town to the final meet of the year with the 4 x 100-meter relay team. They were the best team in the school and had been invited to an invitational meet with a number of other good relay teams from other schools. The four young-men on the team, nineteen and twenty-year-olds, were all African-Americans and all were in-line for scholarships to major universities for the next year. Jamal was the lead-off runner. Gabe and Wyatt were the next two and Michael ran the anchor-lap.

They ran and finished second in the first heat and then third in the finals. While they didn't win, it was a very impressive performance against some of the top athletes in the tri-state region. Jeff was really proud of them.

I knew three of the four young guys pretty well, having taught them in a few classes during their time at the college. Jamal, Wyatt and Michael had been with the team for two years and had been in three of my classes. Gabe was the new guy. He was from Jamaica and had only been in one of my classes.

After the meet, Jeff and the four young men went back to the hotel where we were staying for showers and pizza. I went ahead of them and got five pizzas delivered to Jeff's and my room. I watched Jeff shower. We'd been married for four years, but I still got excited when I saw my husband's naked body. The fact that the four runners were also taking showers in the next room was very erotic. One of their rooms adjoined ours and I could hear the water running and the two young men bantering. Thinking about them walking around naked was arousing. During the season, their bodies were on display in the tight track-shorts they wore and they frequently were without shirts so I could see their fit bodies and their muscular legs. Seeing their thigh-muscles flex was hot and I found myself focused on those muscles while they warmed-up. I could see the bulges in their shorts where their genitals were stored. I admit to having thoughts about what their cocks looked like.

First, as background, I must tell you about what happened my junior year in college when I was dating Jeff. He had an internship with the university track team. He tricked me into helping with one of the team's events by asking me to help because one of the trainers was sick. I agreed, not knowing what I was getting into.

Well, I found myself in the locker room with a group of young male athletes. Apparently, they would prank some of the women sports majors into being in the locker room with a group of naked men. My dear boyfriend, Jeff had arranged for me to have the experience. So, here I was, a naïve little blonde coed, helping to support this team of virile young men. They were white and black. Some were from foreign countries.

Before the meet, the men were dressing and I didn't see much, just a few bare asses on guys wearing jock straps. But after the meet, I was assigned to hand-out towels. So, a parade of naked men would come to the little cubby-hole with the towels and I would give one to them. The guys knew what was up and with a few exceptions, made no attempt to conceal their anatomy. I never knew there were so many cocks. They were all different shapes and sizes, black, white, short, long, fat, thin, circumcised and not. They were in various states of arousal with some tucked back inside the testicles and others dangling provocatively. I had heard that black men have bigger cocks than white guys. I tried to compare, but couldn't detect any significant pattern. There were black guys with menacing-looking black snakes dangling in front of them, but also there were black guys with modest pricks. Similarly, the white pricks were in various sizes. Some of the men were truly well-endowed with cocks that looked like they belonged in a barnyard. I tried to act nonchalant, but the men knew what was up and would proudly display their pricks for me. A few of the men asked me to help wash their backs in the shower which I politely declined. I was embarrassed by all of this, but was fascinated at this glimpse of male activities, a sight few women ever see.

One guy, a Serbian named Gregory asked me if I would help wrap his knee in tape after he showered. He was a huge guy, a shot-putter. He'd strained his knee during the meet. I went into the training room with a kit full of tape, salves and ointments. When he walked into the room I just about fainted. He was stark naked and he had a huge cock dangling between his legs. The other guys had put him up to it. He stood in front of me with his prick at eye level. He put his foot on the bench beside me so I could wrap tape around his knee. He was telling me how to do it with his Serbian accent. It was surreal. I was touching his thigh, moving my hands under his leg to wrap the tape while trying to avoid looking at the big dick that was inches from my face. I was no virgin, but I had only seen a few live cocks. Gregory's dick was huge compared to the others I've seen including those in porno-flicks and, of course, my boyfriend Jeff's modest pecker.

As I continued to wrap Gregory's knee, I couldn't help but notice that his dick was getting larger. Soon he had an erection and I swear the thing was about a foot long. It was flesh-colored with blue veins bulging along the sides. He had a scruffy batch of pubic hair and his baggy testicles hung down between his legs. It was as impressive an array of manhood as I have ever seen. I was wearing a t-shirt that revealed a good view of my cleavage which apparently inspired Gregory's hard-on. I knew the other team-members were watching as Gregory managed to make his cock bob in front of my face. The thing was dangling right there. I was so tempted to grab it.

When I finished taping him, I took some Icy-hot liniment from the kit and rubbed it on his dick. I had to hold his cock to do it. He enjoyed my hand on his cock for a moment until her realized what I had done to him. The liniment set his prick on fire and he went moaning from the room to wash the stuff from his burning dick.

When everyone was dressed, the head trainer introduced me to the players and thanked me for helping and for being such a good sport. That's when the guys started shouting, "Tits, tits, tits."

I asked Jeff what they were saying and he told me, "They want you to show them your tits."

I took his answer to mean that I should do it. It only seemed fair after seeing all of them naked. I reached under my t-shirt, grabbed by bra and pulled everything up to my shoulders. My breasts were displayed to the applause of the entire track team.

My last words were to my boyfriend, "Let's go shorty, you owe me dinner." The team and other coaches called him 'Shorty' after that.

Over dinner, Jeff told me he was amazed at what a good sport I was and he told me that only a few of the previous girls had actually flashed their tits to the men. I told him I never knew there were that many cocks in the world. He was dazzled by the way I had handled the potentially embarrassing situation.

From then on, up to and beyond our marriage, Jeff and I have kidded each other about cocks. He asks if I want to help with the training again and I hassle him about having a job where he looks at other men's pricks all day, asking if he is gay. Stories and videos where there are lots of cocks, including black ones and big ones have been a stimulus in our love life. He'll ask if I like the cocks on the porn actors and I pick one I like and tease him about wanting to try a bigger dick sometime.

Back to what happened after the track meet with the relay team.

We were in our hotel room. The pizzas arrived and the four young-men joined Jeff and me in our room, out on the balcony. It was a warm, but pleasant evening with low humidity. I was wearing a low-cut sundress and sandals. I was sitting on a lounge chair with my legs exposed to above my knees. The four team-mates were wearing shorts and tank-tops or t-shirts. Jeff was in shorts and a polo shirt. We ate pizza and drank some alcoholic seltzers that hit me pretty hard. I still wonder if there was something else in some of the drinks because after a few of them, I felt a sudden surge in my senses. My awareness of everything was heightened. I'd never experienced that before. But before all that happened, we were all drinking pretty heavily and having a good time.

The four young-men were talking about all sorts of stuff and the conversation turned to them discussing their teachers. Mr. so-and-so was a 'hard-ass; Mrs. D was an easy grader. They hated one of the math teachers, etcetera. Jamal asked them to name the sexiest teacher. Michael named one of the other women teachers and Gabe jokingly mentioned one of the men-teachers, which stirred a lot of joking and jibing. They asked Wyatt who he thought the sexiest teacher was and he pointed to me. I blushed and wanted them to change the subject, but the others picked up on commenting about me.

"Did you know your nipples would show through your blouses sometimes?" Wyatt said. "It was hard to concentrate watching you, but you always had my attention."

The Michael commented. "I would sit up front so I could see your legs when you sat at your desk. I'd try to look up your skirt. When you crossed your legs, I could see your white thighs. One time, I saw your panties."

"Did you get a hard-on?" Wyatt asked him.

Michael said he did and everyone laughed, Gabe said he did too. I was embarrassed and asked them to change the subject, but my husband chimed in, "Were you teasing them, Babe?"

I denied it.

Jamal said to me, "You would be up there talking about conjugating verbs and we were all thinking about what was 'conjugating' under your skirt."

Wyatt said, "Your cute little blonde ass would be wiggling around and we couldn't concentrate on anything you were saying."

Then Gabe, from Jamaica said in his delightful accent, "We don't have many white women in Jamaica, except for tourists. My friends and I would go to the beaches and check out the American women in their little bikinis. Some of my friends would hook-up with some of them and fuck them in front of their husbands."

Jamal said, "Yeah, I've heard of guys who like to see their wives get fucked by a black cock."

I said, "Guys. That's gross. Let's change the subject."

Jamal asked my husband, "Have you ever wanted to see Wendy get-it-on with a black guy?"

Jeff, my darling husband said, "Who says we haven't already done it."

I spoke up, saying, "Never happened, never gonna happen."

That was when I first noticed that Wyatt was sitting, facing me and he obviously wasn't wearing underwear because I could see the end of his penis flopped against his leg under the leg of his gym-shorts.

He looked at me and smiled, knowing that I had seen his prick. I quickly looked away.

The conversation continued with Michael asking my husband and me, "Haven't you guys ever fantasized about fooling around with other people, swapping and shit like that?"

My non-answer was an answer and Jeff said we did get turned on my thing likes that.

Michael asked him what kind of porn he liked. Did he like seeing three-ways with two guys and a woman.

Gabe asked if he liked black-on-white sex and Jeff said, "Yeah. Some of it is really hot."

I looked at Wyatt again and saw that he had pulled his shorts up a little and his black prick was now exposed and more visible. Half of it was sticking out of his shorts and he was semi-erect.

Michael asked me, "Have you ever made love to a black man?"

I said, "No, of course not."

"What do you mean, 'of course not'?" He asked, implying that it was some sort of a racist comment.

I said, "It's just that I have not had sex with anyone other than my husband."

Always helpful Jeff added, "Since we've been married, she means." I'd had a few partners before I met Jeff. "Other guys have been between her legs before me." He was drinking too much and embarrassing me.

Wyatt asked me, "How many men have you slept with?"

I giggled. I was getting stoned too. "I didn't sleep much."

"How many?" He persisted.

I said, "Three."

"Any of them black?" Wyatt asked.

"Nope." Worried about the race thing I added, "But I would've slept with a black guy if I'd found the right one." Not sure I should've said that.

Wyatt was rubbing his cock while looking into my eyes. "What would the 'right black guy' have to do to get you in bed?"

I was disconcerted by the sight of his enlarging cock. I said, "He'd have to be nice and considerate."

"Would the size of his dick matter?" he asked.

I laughed and said, "Size doesn't matter."

Wyatt was seducing me with his eyes and his cock. He said, "I always liked your legs. They are pretty and I love it when your thigh-muscles flex. You would be writing on the board and I would be looking at your legs leading up to that ass under those tight skirts you wore."

Jeff, my husband was slurring his words, but said, "I'd jump her whenever she got home, thinking about her displaying herself to all you young men." Then he added, "Come to think of it, she was always pretty horny too." Very helpful, I thought.

He told them about the time I had flashed my tits to the track team after looking at the gaggle of cocks in the locker room.

My bladder was full, so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I heard the five men talking while I was out of the room. I walked back in and they were suddenly silent. There was no doubt that they had been conspiring something. I was getting turned on by these virile young men and my husband talking about me from a sexual perspective.

When I returned to the balcony, I noticed some changes when I took a swig of my drink. Suddenly, every sense seemed to be more acute.

Gabe asked. "Show us your legs, pretty lady." Jeff nodded for me to do it. I was still standing, I lifted my dress, showing them my legs up to mid-thigh. They wanted to see more, so I pulled my dress up to my waist, showing my panties in addition to my smooth, silky thighs.

Jamal said, "You get to see us almost naked, and I know you look at us." I blushed as he continued. "Do you like looking at us when we are all sweaty after a race?"

I didn't answer.

Jeff mentioned, "One time she almost came into the shower-room. She acted embarrassed when I stopped her, but I think she wanted to see what you guys have."

I said, "Okay. I've heard that black guys have big dicks. Is that true?"

Gabe said, "I'll bet you'd like to find out."

I just laughed nervously. I noticed that Wyatt's cock was fully erect. It looked big, maybe it was just the perspective.

Then Michael said, "Show us your tits."

I said, "No way!" but my husband chimed in again, "C'mon, Wendy, show them. They've seen your nipples poking out. The team won a bronze medal today. Give them a reward."

I blushed and not thinking clearly, I did it. I remembered the thrill I'd felt when I flashed the track team that time. I pulled my dress over my head. Then I lifted my bra and showed them by beauties, just for a few seconds. I was going to put my dress on, but Jeff had pulled it away, so I sat back down wearinbg just my underwear.

Michael changed the subject a bit when he asked my husband, "What kind of pornos do you like? Do you like the ones where a guy shares his wife or swaps her with another guy."

I was too slow in telling my husband not to answer. He said, "Yes. Those turn both of us on."

I didn't need him telling them about my fantasies. It was true that I was aroused by seeing or reading about wives being shared, but it was just fantasy. However, my pussy was getting damp from all the talk with these virile young men.

I noticed that Michael and Gabe had taken their shirts off. Their muscles bulged with their movements. Wyatt's cock was still there too.

"How about pornos where the wife gets 'blacked'?" Jamal asked my husband.

Jeff, who was less and less coherent said, "Yeah. I like those."

Jamal continued, asking, "Is it just a fantasy or would you really like to see it?"

Jeff said, "I don't know, but my dick is hard talking about it." He laughed.

My husband's prick was hard talking about me getting fucked by black men. I should've been more alert to where this was obviously heading, but I was getting more aroused by the minute.

Jeff walked over behind me and unhooked my bra. I let him pull it away and throw it into our room. I didn't cover up. I sat there with my breasts bared. Jeff went into the room to take a leak.

Then, Jamal followed him to the bathroom. When they returned, Jamal was naked and my husband had his little movie camera. I didn't pay much attention to the camera, but I did gaze at Jamal's dick. It was bigger than my husband's and Jamal was stroking it in his hand.

He asked, "Have you ever seen a black dick up close?"

I hadn't, not up close. It was a yes-or-no question that I should've avoided, but I answered, "No."

Of course, he inferred that I wanted to see a 'black dick up close'. He came and stood before me, his prick in his hand. He was rubbing it, getting it harder. He reached for my hand and I gave it to him. He placed my hand over his cock. I was in a trance and wrapped my hand around his black-meat and felt the second-largest cock I'd ever touched. It was almost as big as that Serbian's dick. It was shiny and jet-black, long and thick, with veins bulging out and it was uncircumcised. I hadn't touched many cocks, but this one clearly was a big-one based on what I'd seen the pornos we'd watched and I'd never held one that was 'uncut'.

He softly said, "Lick it, if you want."

I looked at my husband who just nodded. I did it. I put my tongue on the tip of Jamal's black cock and tasted his precum. That aroused me further, so I took his cock into my mouth. My dirty-husband was filming me so I turned toward him with the black dick in my mouth. Jeff held the camera with one hand while the other hand freed his prick from his pants. Seeing my husband, playing with himself while I sucked another man's cock was all the approval I needed. I put my mouth over Jamal's cock and took the tip into my throat. He was bigger than Jeff, so I couldn't take much of his prick in my mouth. After years of thinking about athletes' cocks, when suddenly presented with the opportunity to see and touch one, my inhibitions were repressed and I did it. I was sucking a young man's cock with my husband watching.

Wyatt was now standing next to me and he was naked too. The hard prick that he had been taunting me with was a few inches from my face. I reached out and took it into my hand and pumped up and down. His black phallus was circumcised. I had to try him in my mouth, so I shifted and began to suck his cock. I had two naked black men with their dicks at my disposal. One of my nasty fantasies had been to have sex with a black guy. Now I had two of them. I could fuck them it I wanted to.

12