Relay Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two became four when Michael and Gabe stripped and joined their teammates.

"Let me try a relay." I said. I took Jamal's dick in my mouth. He was the lead-off runner. I sucked him into my throat, then sucked Gabe's and Wyatt's pricks. Micheal was the anchor-lap man, so when I took his prick, I pushed my face into him and took his entire cock into my throat. I gagged and pulled off. They wanted to do it again, so I did. Then, they began to time me, seeing how quickly I could suck all four cocks. One, two, three, four-fifteen seconds. I tried again, twenty seconds. I was having trouble letting go once I had a prick in my mouth. I did the 'relay' about five or six times.

Michael and Jamal helped me to my feet and led me into the bedroom. I reclined on the bed and they pulled my panties off. It was their first glimpse at my pussy. I don't shave. They were very complimentary of my pink pussy lips, blonde bush and my aroused clit. I didn't mind when they each took a photo of my snatch. I gave a moment's thought to the embarrassment of them showing their classmates a photo of the English-teacher's golden pussy; but I didn't care. I knew they were going to fuck me and I wanted it.

Jamal dove into my pussy. My legs were spread and he first kissed my thighs and rubbed my legs. Then, he put his face into my crotch. I immediately felt his tongue on my clit and between my labia. He had a larger mouth and a wider tongue than my husband and his lips were thicker. He mouthed my entire sex and my pussy began to secrete more of my female fluids. Jamal's mouth was all over me. He assaulted my pussy like he was a starving man. Then, he added his fingers to the mix, inserting one then another digit into my vagina. He pushed against my g-spot while flicking his tongue on my clit. I squirted onto his face. I'd never done that so quickly. He was absolutely divine. My husband is good at eating my pussy, but Jamal was in another league. I looked at my husband with his camera and said, "Oh my god, he's good!"

A finger went into my asshole while Jamal's tongue and fingers worked on my cunt. I was very aware of every sensation from his mouth and fingers. I was splayed-out on the bed, jerking and spasming on Jamal's face. The video showed my legs spread apart with my cunt gaping open and Jamal's black finger in my asshole.

Michael tapped him on the shoulder and replaced him between my legs. He feasted on me, saying he had never eaten a 'white pussy'. I asked him if he liked it and he said I was fantastic. He probed my asshole with his tongue and bent me in-half. My knees were over my shoulders and I was spread open. I could feel Michael's tongue slurp over my labia and then he bit my clit, not hard, but hard enough to send me into another orgasm. I squirted for the second time. I'd never done that before.

Then, Gabe was down there. He slobbered over my pussy, taking the entire thing in his mouth. He sucked on my entire cunt while his tongue diddled my clit. He put his tongue inside me and I swear he had the longest tongue of the group. He swirled his tongue around the inside of my vaginal channel and sucked up my pussy-juice. I was gasping for breath. The assault on my pussy was like nothing I had experienced. Whatever they had put in my drink must've heightened my arousal even more.

With my legs spread and my cunt gaping open, Wyatt dove in with enthusiasm. They were absolutely overwhelming my senses, devouring my pussy. I looked at Jeff helplessly. I was lost in lust and I held my knees to keep my pussy open for Wyatt's assault. My cum was pouring out of my cunt. I was jerking and coming, over and over.

Wyatt eased off and let me go. I sat up, dazed by what was happening. I'd always been a good girl, but now I wanted all these men to fuck me. I stood and went to the bathroom. I was regaining my composure and coming down a little. I splashed water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I was glowing with perspiration and my skin was flushed. My nipples were rock-hard.

I walked back into the bedroom, naked and wondering what would happen next. Jamal, he was the lead-off always, grabbed me from behind and pushed me over to the bed. I leaned over the mattress with my butt facing Jamal. He put his hands on my waist and I felt his cock rubbing up and down in my ass-crack. Then, he inched back and came forward with his cock finding my vagina and pushing into me with a single stroke. His cock filled me. It was bigger that Jeff's. It pushed against the walls of my slippery channel. I whimpered with satisfaction.

I said, "Well go ahead, put it in."

He started to say "It is in." but stopped, knowing that I was joking.

He rammed his cock into me and bumped me forward. He hammered away at my cunt, fucking me vigorously. I grunted with each thrust. Jamal was fucking me bareback. Jeff nor I had thought about condoms. Everything was so unexpected. We had been using condoms for a while, but had stopped, trying to get me pregnant. The possibility of me taking sperm into my womb from four men had not occurred to us. These four virile young men were going to shoot their little soldiers up into me. Maybe one of them would find its mark in my uterus. I felt the first load of semen blast into me, flooding my cunt and overflowing out of my hole onto my pussy. Jamal had a huge load of cum for me. I felt numerous spurts of his warm fluid pulse into me. He pulled out, followed by a gush of his semen flowing out of my cunt. The video showed my asshole and spread-open cunt with white semen dripping out of me.

Michael was next. He slid his dick into me and began to vigorously fuck my sloppy, cum-filled vagina. He remarked that he "loved my white pussy." I appreciated the compliment, proud of my demographics; white women have the nicest pussies and are the best fucks. Black guys may have the best cocks, but white women have the best pussies. Michael didn't last that long. His cock was a tight fit into my channel and I squeezed his prick with my cunt-muscles. When he pumped his come into me, I came again.

I was being used by these young men. They wanted me. I was older than them, but only by six years. They found me sexually desirable. It was supremely aware of my senses and felt every spurt of the young man's semen in my vagina. It was a n absolutely wonderful experience.

I laid face down on the bed. Gabe was next. He rolled me over and I looked down to see him between my legs with his monstrous cock aimed at my defenseless pussy. When his thick cock broached the entrance to my horny cunt, I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feel of his big dick spreading me open. Not only was his cock fat, it was long. He said he was getting his first 'American white pussy'. He leaned in and put his tongue in my mouth while he bent me in-half like a taco. His prick jammed deep inside me. It hurt a little at first, but my cunt adjusted and found myself enjoying every deep thrust. Nobody had ever been that deep inside me and probably nobody ever will. The tip of his huge prick pushed past my cervix and slipped into my deepest recesses. I looked down to see his dark skin against my pure white thighs. His dark pole was lodged in my white pussy. The blonde hair on my cunt contrasted with his black kinkily pubic hair. The man was a fucking-machine. He pulled out slowly and went back in slowly. He would withdraw his prick entirely and then reinsert himself, giving me the feeling of being invaded over and over. When he finally held himself deep inside me and paused, I saw the unmistakable look on his face of a man coming. His semen was in deeper than the prior loads and it washed over the deep insides of my womb. I was jerking with another orgasm.

But I wasn't done. I wanted more. 'Fuck me, Wyatt." I said to the man who had showed me his cock. "Put that beautiful cock inside me."

He put his dick by my face and I licked his wonderful prick. I had ogled it earlier and now I wanted to swallow it. Wyatt held my head and fucked my mouth with his cock.

"Suck, you white bitch." He said. I liked the dirty talk and responded by pulling his dick into my throat. His cock was the thinnest of the group so I could get it into my throat. I made an effort to deep-throat his wonderful prick. He had taunted me with it and I wanted to swallow the entire thing and have him come in my belly. He groaned and I felt his semen gush into my throat. He held the back of my head, embedding his prick in my mouth with my nose in his pubic hair. He held me there. I couldn't breathe, but I loved being forced to swallow his cum. I fell back, exhausted with semen leaking out of my mouth and my cunt.

My husband was next; his sweaty, nude wife was in the midst of her first gang-bang. He mounted me from the missionary position and kissed me, careful to not swallow any semen. His cock sloshed around in my cum-filled vagina. He asked if I was alright.

I said, "Never better." Then I said, "I want more."

Jeff rolled off.

Michael brought his cock to my face, directing me to 'suck it'. I put his prick in my mouth. He said, "I've dreamed about fucking that sweet pussy of yours since the first time you walked into the classroom. Suck my cock into your cum-filled mouth and then I'll fuck you in that sweet Caucasian ass of yours."

Jeff had never done me in the ass. He'd put butt-plugs and vibrators up my ass, but never a cock.

Wyatt laid down beside me. I was surprised that he was semi-erect again. He looked up at my husband and said, "Hey coach, tell your wife what to do."

My dear husband said, "Suck his cock. I want to see him fuck you with it. I want to see you filled with black cock."

I did as he asked and then I pushed Wyatt onto his back and mounted his cock, feeling him inside my pussy for the first time. I adjusted to his size and began to rock back and forth, impaling myself on his rigid prick. I rubbed my tits in his face and he flicked his tongue on my nipples. I saw my husband taking video of me and one of his team members, fucking his wife.

I felt Michael behind me. I was expecting him to assault my asshole and tried to move off Wyatt, but the two of them held me in place. I was surprised to feel Michael begin to push his dick into my pussy, where Wyatt's dick was already embedded. It was tight and I felt Michael's prick pry me open. His dick squeezed into me. I gasped at the intrusion, but my pussy adjusted. I never even thought it was possible to have two cocks in my vagina at the same time, I never thought about a lot of things before this evening. My cunt felt like it was about to burst.

Wyatt said I was a "sandwich, white meat between two black buns, being bred."

Gabe came to the side of the bed and grabbed my hair, wrapping it in his hand. Then, he pulled my head toward his cock. He pulled my mouth onto his prick and jammed his meat into my throat. I was stuffed full of cock. I knew what he wanted, but didn't think I could deep-throat him. He pulled my head and pushed his hips, driving his dick deeper and deeper. I couldn't breathe, but wanted him to thoroughly fuck my mouth. He pumped in and out, pushing deeper with each thrust. My throat hurt from being pushed open, but he wouldn't relent until he met his goal.

"C'mon, Wendy. Suck my dick like a good white slut. Show your husband how you can suck cock."

He finally pushed his phallus all the way into my throat. I was fortunate that he came when he did. I was close to passing out. I felt the slimy cum in my throat and in my mouth when he pulled out. He rubbed the remnants of his cum on my face. I was gasping for breath.

I had a few moments to catch my breath. I hadn't noticed that Michael had pulled out of my cunt. I did feel lubricant being pushed into my asshole. My husband was using his fingers to prepare my virgin asshole for a big black cock. Michael's weapon pushed against my little rosebud and I felt him push past my sphincter. It hurt; it was so big. My tight little anus gripped his prick, resisting, but he pushed forward and I felt myself being invaded by the biggest thing that had ever been in my ass. When he got past my tight anus, he slid into me, inch by inch. The feeling of the first prick ever to enter my ass was over whelming. I began to come. I leaned forward more to give him a better angle. His cock and Wyatt's cock were pressing against each other through the membrane separating my vagina and by colon. I was totally filled with cock.

Jamal presented his cock to my face. I eagerly sucked his dick into my mouth. Finally, I had all three holes filled. I was 'air-tight' and my husband was videoing it. I'd seen women get all three holes filled in porno movies but never had thought that it would happen to me. I swallowed Jamal's prick shook my head like I was trying to pull it off of him.

Michael was now standing on the bed behind me with his knees bent, ramming his cock into my asshole while Wyatt alternated the rhythm from below with his cock in my married cunt. It was an absolutely depraved scene. I had three black men's cocks in me, fucking me senseless. I'll never forget the feeling of being completely stuffed in all three holes. I couldn't move. I wondered if Michael's and Jamal's cocks were meeting inside my belly. The three men were using me for their pleasure, calling me a 'white cunt', a 'ho' and remarking about how they were going to tell their friends about what a good fuck the English teacher was. At that point in time, I didn't care about any of that. I was just on fire with lust and wanted them to keep fucking me.

Finally, they climaxed. First, Michael pushed in and held his cock deep in my ass. He unloaded his second load of warm semen into my body. He held there for a while and then dick slowly deflated and slid out of my asshole. I knew my anus was gaping open. I could feel the slippery semen dripping out of my nether hole.

Then Wyatt unloaded into my cunt, the fourth load in my unprotected womb. I was filled with black men's cum. My southern ancestors would roll over in their graves thinking about one of their sweet-little blonde kin being gang-fucked by a bunch of horny black men.

Jamal was next. He pulled his cock out and shot his semen onto my face. The first spurt hit my nose. I closed my eyes just in time. The next shot hit my chin, followed by another onto my forehead. He was painting my face. I held my face still for him. He dribbled a bit into my hair and then put his cock to my lips for me to clean him off. My dear husband had a good angle for his camera. The cum was dripping down my face, nasty.

I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I heard Jeff talking to his team, wishing them a good night and a safe trip home. They thanked him for letting them "Fuck his pretty wife."

He thanked them for "giving her what she's always wanted." I hadn't realized 'what I always wanted', I guess.

Once they were out the door, my dear husband climbed on the bed. He asked how I was and straddled my hips. I felt his cock sliding between my ass cheeks. He was going to plunder my asshole for the second time. He told me my asshole was still gaping open to the size of a cock. He pushed into me and I groaned with satisfaction. Having my loving husband take me was a wonderful way to end the evening gang-bang. He pumped into my ass while I laid there enjoying the feeling of his hard prick. He had come a couple times watching me get fucked, so he only had a little left to pump into my previously virgin asshole. He released and then collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep with him holding his thoroughly fucked wife all night.

He has three hours of video of me getting gang-fucked in all three holes by his track team. They'd really done a relay on me. He had many favorite parts. He liked the parts where I sucked Wyatt's cock, where they had all three holes filled and when Jamal came all over my pretty face. I liked the part where I was leaning over the bed with Jamal behind me, having just pushed his black cock into my married white cunt.

On our way home, I awoke to the possible consequences of my adventure. I might have a black baby in my belly. Word would get around to my students that four of them had fucked me. There were only two weeks left in the school-term and the guys had said they would not tell anyone, but I didn't believe it. They had photos of my naked cunt, with their cocks in my mouth and much more. Having my students think about me getting fucked would certainly destroy their respect for me and I might get fired if the administration learned of what had happened.

Fortunately, I wasn't pregnant, although I don't know how I dodged that bullet. My husband got another job coaching in another state, so we moved over the summer. I've applied for a few jobs in our new location. Hopefully, I won't have a reputation following me. I know whenever I see any of my husband's future athletes that I will wonder if they know about me fucking the 'whole track team'.

Jeff admitted that he hadn't planned on anything happening, but once the evening started, he saw the possibility of having his fantasy come true, seeing his wife get gang-banged. The taboo of black men fucking a white woman added to his excitement and he didn't know if they'd put something in my drink. I'm okay with what happened. I'd wondered what it would be like to be gang-banged and to have all three holes filled at the same time. Fucking black guys was not that big of a thing; I didn't get off one way or the other over that, but having those men put their cocks in my blonde cunt was the ultimate experience.

My husband is planning to have some of his new team over for a barbeque this weekend. He's assured me that there is too much risk involved in doing anything like we had done again. However, I notice he has been watching videos of couples swinging. I may want to try that. Having cocks other than my husband's, was very exciting. When he fucks me, I often remember the feeling of Jamal, Wyatt, Gabe and Michael running their relay on me. I'm ovulating. I wonder which one I'll be thinking about when my husband knocks-me-up.

12