Release Me - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are perfect," he says.

He reaches in and slowly moves his face toward her, his lips were inches away from hers and Jessica closes her eyes. He does not move in for the kiss, teasing her. Finally he softly kisses her lips. Gently at first, then more passionate. She completely forgets people are watching.

"But you need to know who is in charge. Bend over my lap."

"Yes, sir."

Jessica bends over Max's lap. She feels completely vulnerable, a feeling she never feels. It's scary and exhilarating.

Max lifts up the back of her skirt to reveal her ass, covered only by her panties. SLAP. He spanks her. She exhales. He spanks her again, firm but not too hard. Again. And again.

Max stands up. He slowly unbuttons his shirt and takes it off but he does something peculiar, he leaves his bowtie on. Jessica takes in his body and is surprised to see what he was hiding. He is muscular but not brawny. He has noticeable pectoral muscles and a defined six pack. He was blessed with broad shoulders.

As he undresses, he hands his clothing to members of the audience and tells them to "Hang them up." I guess everyone is under his command.

He unbuttons his belt buckle and drops his pants. He folds them perfectly before handing them off. He has on black bamboo silk boxer briefs. Jessica cannot help but take him in. He sits back on the edge of the bed.

"Stand in front of me," he tells Jessica. "Take off your top."

Jessica freezes. "I'm not wearing a brad."

Max stands up and grabs Jessica. He spanks her ass firmly then says, "Take off your top."

"Yes, sir."

The crowd is almost salivating as Jessica's nervous face changes. She bites her lower lip and slyly smiles. Her breasts are double-D or perhaps bigger. Her top is tight in the back and she loosens each knot, one-by-one. She likes making Max wait. She likes that he desperately wants to see her body.

She finally loosens her top and slowly pulls it over her head. As she does, her breasts are slightly lifted up, causing them to bounce back down but they don't fall much. Even though she has massive natural breasts, they somehow seem to defy gravity and are still lifted and firm. Her large nipples point slightly upward. Feeling confident, she grabs them with her hands, squeezes them and slightly moves them up and down, teasing Max.

"Unbelievable. Now turn around and bend over but keep your knees straight," Max says.

"Yes, sir."

Jessica bends over completely, giving Max a perfect view of her ass. Her skirt rides halfway up her ass.

"Now, slowly drop you panties."

Jessica slides her panties off. Nothing is more feminine than tiny little panties. She steps out of them and turns around towards Max.

"Now the skirt."

"Yes, sir." Jessica unzips and her skirt falls to her ankles. Max walks over and takes her shoes off for her. She steps out completely naked.

Max sits back down. "Now come here and give me a slow, grinding lap dance."

Jessica straddles Max and she can now see for the first time he is losing some control, giving into passion. He cannot fight it. She grinds on him, teasing. She flips over and grinds her ass into his silk boxer-briefs and realizes something is growing.

Max cannot take it anymore. He grabs Jessica and throws her on the bed. He kisses her softly, teasing, then passionately, teasing her, not letting her know what comes next. He grabs her lower back and pulls him toward her. He runs his hand up and down her back but only her back. He is patient, I'm not sure how he can resist feeling every inch of her body but he does.

Jessica, for once, is like a wet noodle, completely in his control. This is the release she has been craving, finally she can relax and let someone else take charge.

Max is in control. She is on her back. Max kisses her neck, sucks on it. She will have a mark. A mark she'll welcome.

Max is measured, in control. He wants to immediately enter her, but he resists. The audience moves closer, a crowd is gathering.

Jessica turns her head and sees a dozen costumed guests staring at her. At this moment she realizes she is completely naked, exposed, vulnerable. Should she stop this?

Max moves to the foot of the bed. He pulls Jessica's leg, moving her toward him. The look on his face isn't a smile, not a frown, it's a serious, stern face.

He slowly kisses her calf, slowly, dozens of small kisses. He runs his lips up her thigh on the outside, then toward the inside of her thigh. He goes higher and higher, Jessica starts to tingle. He kisses toward her pussy but kisses around it. With his lips he makes a circle of kisses around her pussy but does not kiss it. He continues kissing up her stomach, belly button.

Finally, he gets to her large breasts. He kisses around the edge, making a circle. As he kisses circles around the outside of her breast, he gets closer and closer to her nipple.

As he takes a breath, Max lets a smile slip off his face.

His tongue runs circles around her nipple. He holds his mouth over her nipple, not touching it but breathes hot air onto it. Slowly but firmly, he gives her nipple nice suck. He starts sucking her tit soft, then firm. Even biting it slightly. He does the same for her other tit.

As he does this, a woman in a cheetah suit in the audience bites her lip. Without thinking, she grabs the man next to her.

Max stops and looks directly into Jessica's eyes.

"You are holding back. Be vocal, express yourself. It will feel good. This release isn't just physical." Max asks.

"Everyone is watching."

"We are animals. We sometimes figure that. Everyone here is just fulfilling their basic instincts. We need to satisfy those at times."

Max kisses her neck.

"They are excited to watch me fuck you."

Jessica arches her back and leans her head back. All of her muscles relax. Her pussy releases lubricant. "Oh god."

"We shouldn't. We just met."

Max stops and stands up.

"No we shouldn't. You want me to fuck you."

"I do... but I don't really know you."

"So what. Listen to your body. What does it want?"

Jessica pauses. She yells out, "I want you to fuck me."

The audience applauds. Jessica likes it. She has now bought in.

Max smiles and resumes.

Max puts his hands under Jessica and flips her over.

Now on her back, Max grabs each ankle and spreads her legs, exposing her pussy to the people at the foot of the bed. A man in a Kangaroo outfit leans closer to get a look. He puts a hand on the bed.

Max grabs the man and pushes him off the bed. "Don't get on the bed. You can only look."

The Kangaroo man sheepishly says, "I'm sorry, sir."

Max continues to kiss every ounce of Jessica's body while he runs his palm up and down her back. "God you are tense."

He kisses up her leg and slowly up the mound of her ass. He has never encountered on this big before. Some men might be intimidated by him but on a subconscious level, Max loves it. He knows that her body can withstand strong love making. He will not have to hold back like when he fucks the little waif thin girls who seem like they will break in half upon penetration.

Max runs his palms firmly into her back and kisses the back of her neck while running his fingernails into her hair, massaging her scalp. It's soft and gentle. SMACK. Jessica winces as Max smacks her ass firmly. Is the fire and ice routine meant to keep her on her toes.

"Flip over."

Jessica rolls over.

Jessica spreads them. The years of ballet fitness made her flexible and it shows. Max once again kisses up her calf, then thigh. He softly kisses her inner thighs and brings his mouth right over the head of her pussy but he does not kiss it. He softly breathes hot air right onto it.

Then, finally, he softly runs the tip of his tongue around the outside of her pussy. Slowly working his way inside.

"Oh fuck... " Jessica moans.

Some of the crowd move in closer for a better view of Max's technique.

After teasing, Max brings his tongue and starts gently flicking her clitoris. First, running his tongue around it then finally licking it, slow at first.

One older woman looks at Jessica. "How does it feel she asks?"

"Incredible. I haven't had this in sooo long."

Jessica's growns grow and grow. She is timid at first.

"It's okay, express yourself," the older woman says.

Jessica writhes as she gets closer and closer. Max is eating her pussy faster and faster. SHe is throbbing and throbbing.

"Oh God...FUCK." She growls, almost screaming.

The audience starts to clap and cheer her on. She smiles and blushes, loving it but also a tinge embarrassed.

"Oh shit... I'm almost there."

Max picks up his speed and reaches up to grab her breasts.

"I'm cumming," Jessica screams nearly explodes with a convulsion.

The audience applauds. Max stands up. The old woman asks, "can I be next?" Everyone, including Jessica and Max laugh.

Max strips out of his boxer briefs and reveals his erect penis. It's large but not massive, however it is quite thick. Precum is already on the head. He stands at the edge of the bed like a lion about to consume his prey.

"Spread your legs," he orders. "Slowly."

"Yes, sir."

Jessica slowly spreads her legs wide. A perfect symbol of femininity, a naked woman lying in bed on her back, legs spread open. Her pussy is swollen, wet. It's completely shave, part of her control issue come with OCD and body hair is not something she likes. The same goes for Max whose OCD is even stronger.

His pubic hair is completely shaven. A dark vein pulses out of the side of his erect cock.

"Beg for it."

The crowd's murmurs quiet.

"Please."

"No, really beg for it."

"I never beg for anything. People beg me for things."

"I know. That's why you I need to break you. Beg for it like a starving person eyeing a steak."

Jessica thinks. "No."

"Excuse me."

"That's where I draw the line."

The eyes of the crowd turns to Max. What's he going to do? Her eyes go cold.

Max looks at a woman dressed as a school girl who has been eyeing him in the crowd. He grabs her and pulls her toward him.

"Maybe I should fuck her instead of you," he says.

"Yes, please," the School Girl smiles.

"Go ahead," Jessica says defiantly. "Every man in this crowd would give their right arm to fuck me. I want you to beg."

Max pounces on the bed. Startled, Jessica squirms back. Max grabs both her legs and pulls them close. He is no longer in control of himself and he cannot stand it.

Max pulls her close, holds her in place. He is on top of her.

Max runs the tip of his penis along the slit in her pussy, teasing her. He can feel her warmth on the underside of his cock. He flicks her clit back and forth with the tip of her cock.

"Beg for it," he demands.

"Nope. Slide your dick in me. It's so close."

"I can't. Not until you beg for it."

"Are you sure? My pussy is so tight and wet."

Max can't take it and he slides the tip of his cock into Jessica's pussy. At first, just the tip, then a bit farther. With each slow, penetrative push, he gathers more of her warm pussy juice around his dick. Finally he slides it all the way in.

"Oh fuckkkkk." Jessica proclaims as she rolls her head back.

Max is now angry she didn't beg. He keeps his cock in very deep, giving short but very deep strokes. The tip of his cock is angled perfectly to hit Jessica's G-Spot.

Max grunts with each pump. He is releasing some pent up animal rage. He growls louder and louder.

Jessica moves closer and closer to orgasm. At first she softly moans.

"Ohhhh... FUCK."

Then as her G-Spot is hit over and over, and over, she feels like a damn about to break. Her moans morph into yells of "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," then finally raw screams that do not contain words. This isn't just a sexual release but a release of pent of emotion.

When Jessica can no longer take it she screams "I'm cumming...." and her eyes roll back into her head. Her body is like a limp noodle. The crowd erupts with cheers. Max slows for a temporary beat but he isn't done. He stays in deep and just as she is catching her breath, Jessica's body erupts with another toe curling orgasm.

"I came so hard," she says.

Max is getting closer.

"Don't pull out," Jessica says. "I want to feel you explode in me. I want your cum to pump into my pussy."

Her pussy is especially tight. It was gripping Max's cock like a vice. It was like warm velvet sliding from the tip down the sensitive underside all the way to the base. His ball sack tightened as his load was readied in the chamber.

"Cum for me," she said.

"Beg for it." He demanded.

"No."

"Who owns that pussy baby?"

Jessica relents. "You own this pussy. It's your property. You took it and now my pussy belongs to you. Now seal the deal."

"Oh god! Fuck. Here it comes." Max tilts his head back and grunts like a wild beast. He can feel his veins widen as his cum his pumped from the base of his cock and he feels pure ecstasy as blast through his entire cock. He plunges deep into Jessica's pussy as the load erupts from the tip of his penis and shoots deep inside her warm pussy. He doesn't know if she is on birth control or not and in this moment, he does not care. The pure, unfiltered desire to complete the reproductive process has overtaken him, like it does all animals.

Jessica looks up at him and enjoys watching him release. She softly runs her nails up and down his pectoral muscles. The crowd erupts with cheer.

Max collapses next to Jessica. He rolls over and holds her with his arms. They both needed that, not just the sexual release, but the emotional release as well.

A member of the crowd drapes a blanket over them as they drift off to sleep.


12