Released Fucktoy

Story Info
Dad comforts daughter who can’t go without.
900 words
4.21
45.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad came looking for me. He found me next to the postbox at the bottom of the road. I was flirting with old Mike who'd been our postman forever. When I heard the car I jumped. I'd actually been rubbing the crotch of Mike's post office issue trousers. I have to say he didn't seem to mind at all.

"God dammit Kirsty, get in the car!" Dad shouted.

I got in the passenger seat and we drove back to the house in silence.

As we got in I went to my room and Dad slammed the door.

Mum came out the living room.

"Who was it this time?" she shouted.

"The bloody postman" Dad sighed.

"Fuck! We need to put a stop to this!" Mum raged.

"But you know what she's been through" Dad argued.

"I know but there's no excuse! You'd think after being locked up and abused by all those perverts for 3 years she'd never want sex again!"

"Look!" Dad hissed "she wasn't like other 19 year olds. She was shelter ... WE sheltered her. She was a virgin. Who knows what it did to her if that was her first experience ".

"I know Gerry but I've read the police report. Gerry, she enjoyed it! She didn't fight, or try to run. When the men came over SHE'D go to THEM!"

"That's enough Marion!" Dad shouted and went to the garage.

Later I heard Mum go out. I crept out my room and found Dad in the living room staring at the TV but not really watching.

"I'm sorry Daddy" I said cuddling up to him on the couch.

"I know Princess. It's not your fault. Mum just doesn't understand" he put his arm around me.

"Neither do I!" I said exasperated. "But would she rather I was screaming and in torment for 3 years?"

"God no! Don't even say it" Dad shuddered and held me tighter.

I hid in my room for the next two days. I heard Mum and Dad arguing, then, one morning, she was gone. As a parting gift she left me a note telling me she couldn't ever look at me again.

I went to Dad's room & hugged him. I told him it was all my fault but after getting it every single day, sometimes several times a day, I was used to it and needed it.

That night Dad found me standing at the open door. He came up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I still can't get used to sleeping alone Daddy," I said.

I saw the pain cross his face but he said, "Come on, you can sleep in my bed Princess. I can't sleep alone either."

It was so cosy in Dad's big bed and the sound of a man snoring next to me was familiar, soothing. I had on a t-shirt and my panties. I lay on my side and Dad cuddled into my back. I tried to ignore the way my pussy throbbed at falling asleep with a man covering my body.

I must have dozed but woke in the middle of the night. At first I couldn't figure out what woke me, then I felt a hardness against my ass.

Oh my god! Dad's cock was hard and pressing against me. I pushed back a little and moved on it. I tried to tell myself it was just for a minute or two and I'd stop.

It felt so good and I missed it. I moved my hips more and put my hand between my legs, rubbing gently.

My heart nearly stopped when Dad whispered in my ear!

"We can't do this Princess" he breathed.

"Just for a little while daddy?" I pleaded. "It's nice."

"Just a little while" he said, shakily. "I'm just rubbing on you Kirsty, that's all, right?"

"Right Daddy" I moaned and pushed back.

I clenched my ass, managing to squeeze Dad's bulge a little. It didn't do much, just make him think what else I could do.

"Mmm we should stop Princess" he groaned.

"More Daddy. Please?" I asked.

"We really shouldn't do this Kirsty" he insisted.

"OK Daddy stop me when you're ready" I said and moved my ass against him some more.

I heard his breathing get heavier. He was rubbing his cock hard on me. He held my hips and dry humped me rough. Pushing against me harder he gradually pushed me onto my stomach.

My hand trapped under me I worked my fingers inside my panties, rubbing on my clit.

I spread my legs wide and finally Dad gave in.

"Oh fuck Kirsty!" he cried out and got on top of me.

Yanking my underwear to the side he shoved roughly in my hole.

Finally I had what I'd been needing for weeks. He was thrusting inside me, my body shaking as we fucked.

Faster and harder he shoved in and still I rubbed my clit, my knees bent, feet in the air.

I started to shudder as I came all over my fingers and Dad's cock.

"Oh Kirsty I'm cumming!" he shouted in my ear a second before he flooded my cunt.

Thrusting, he emptied himself into me, gradually slowing. When he stopped he pulled suddenly out of my hole as he fell to the side.

"Oh Kirsty I wanted that for so long" he admitted.

"Me too Daddy" I smiled.