Releasing Frustration

Story Info
John helps his Mistress Anne after a tough day of work.
1.8k words
4.37
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John read the message on his phone again. "Cleaned, naked, collared. Kneeling and ready in our room by 6:30." It seemed Anne was in a no-nonsense kind of mood if she was skipping stripping and collaring him herself. Still, he knew better than to disobey. Half an hour later John left the bathroom freshly showered, shaved, and thoroughly cleaned. He strode past their bedroom and into the sound-proofed playroom.

He double-checked the time, fifteen minutes to spare. He carefully took his thick leather collar from the shelf and fastened it around his neck. He knelt on a cushion on the hardwood floor a few feet inside the door. Knees slightly spread he clasped his hands behind his head and waited. He knew Anne must have been home by now, but he knelt in silence, eyes closed and waiting.

The silence was broken by the door opening and shutting behind him. The sharp click of her heels punctuated the silence in slow, measured steps. He heard her walk around him and could almost feel her eyes looking him up and down. He knew the rules and knelt as still as he could.

"Good boy." She spoke finally. "You would never disappoint me, would you pet?"

"No Mistress." John replied.

She came to stand before him. "Open your eyes. I'll allow you the pleasure of looking upon me." As he opened his eyes, he was treated first to the sight of his mistress' feet in leather high heel boots. Past the boots his eyes followed a pair of tight fishnets up her legs, pausing briefly at a pair of lacy black panties. Her top was more black leather, a corset cinched tightly, her breasts proudly on display. Finally, he looked upon her face, pale beauty framed by her long dark hair.

"Crawl. All fours." She commanded as she clipped a leash to his collar. She walked across their playroom to a padded bench, John dutifully crawling behind her. At a simple tug on the leash he climbed onto the bench. With practiced ease she secured his wrists and ankles with cuffs attached to the bench. Finally she removed the leash and locked his collar to a short chain, keeping his head pointed towards the floor. As she strode confidently towards a shelf of toys, she began to lay out her tools for the night's play.

"Who do you belong to?" Anne asked. She enjoyed making him say the words even though she knew the answers.

"You mistress." He responded automatically. From the moment the collar had touched his neck he had began sinking into his role as her toy. No thoughts of his own, simply waiting for direction.

"And what can I do with my toy?"

"Anything you like mistress."

"Very good. And if I wanted to beat your ass raw to relieve my stress? What does my toy say to that?"

"I am yours to use mistress." John didn't know what was coming, but he didn't need to. He trusted his mistress completely.

"Good answer my pet." Her final word punctuated by the sharp sting of a flogger across his ass. With a groan he sunk into the padding of the bench. His body was naturally tense as a handful of quick strikes landed across his ass. Each hit brought a soft sound from his mouth as he began to relax. "Just one more thing we need I think." She said as she came around to his head. "Open" she commanded, and as he did he felt the firm plastic of a dildo gag push past his lips. Not too big, it was the perfect size to fill his mouth without causing discomfort. She fastened the gag tight and returned to her position behind him.

Time began to lose meaning as she brought the flogger down on his ass again and again. She started calm and measured, varying the speed and the force of each hit. Each sharp sting drew a muffled sound from his mouth. She would mix in moments of softness, letting the tails of the flogger brush lightly across his back. Each caress made him squirm into the bench. Already primed as her toy, the flogger had no trouble pushing him firmly down into his role. His mind felt foggy as he took the beating and he drifted weightlessly in that fog.

Meanwhile Anne was beginning to let her frustrations guide her arm. The blows with the flogger started landing faster and harder, painting his ass red with stripes. This was her therapy after a long day of stress, her moment of serenity as much as it was his. She fell gladly into her role much as he did. After a few minutes she switched the flogger out for a thick wooden paddle.

She knew her toy very well after all these years and what he could take, and she planned to push his limits today. The paddle came down on his ass with a deep thud. Lost floating in his own mind, John had no idea she had switched toys until the first hit landed hard. He screamed in surprise around the dildo in his mouth as the pain registered. The pain gave way to pleasant warmth and the scream finished as a low moan. The force of each smack shook his body, his hard cock swinging back and forth as he moaned. After each blow she watched carefully for his signal to stop, but it never came.

John was lost to the world. The only thing his brain could process was the repeated impact of the paddle and the warmth now covering his entire ass. Each hit set off fireworks behind his eyes. Still the power of subspace had its limits, and the repeated hits began to push the pain close to the edge of what he could take. As he was preparing to signal to stop, the next blow never came.

"Such a good boy, taking all of that for me." She spoke softly as she undid the cuffs and reattached his leash. "I think my good boy deserves a reward doesn't he?" John eagerly nodded and she chuckled. She knew that a session like that broke his usual decorum, but she knew he was still completely under her control, even if his manners had slipped. She took pride in pushing him until he was a needy mess. Anne grabbed the leash and led him over towards the bed. Never being told he could stand, he crawled behind her. The fact that his legs couldn't support his weight anyway was an afterthought.

She led him to the middle of the bed and left him there on all fours as she went to retrieve another toy. She returned to him now wearing a harness with a strap-on standing proudly erect at her crotch. She had chosen one of their larger toys, realistic and veined, for his reward tonight.

The lube was cold as it landed in a heavy drop on his asshole but was soon warmed by her finger swiftly and expertly spreading it around. Her finger met almost no resistance as it pushed into his asshole. A second finger joined the first and caused him to gasp around the dildo still firmly gagging him. When the third finger pushed into him his arms gave out and he collapsed face first into the pillows. His ass remained raised high, giving Anne full access to her toy.

Her fingers withdrew and he made a quiet sound of disappointment. She laughed as she pressed the head of her fake dick against his asshole. "Relax baby, I wouldn't leave you alone just like that." She smiled as the head popped in and he moaned. "Good boy." She slowly fed inch after inch into him until her hips pressed flush against his ass.

He moaned as she filled him, the thick dildo stretching his ass as she plowed forward. He felt her hips press against him and shuddered. Above him she began to pull out slowly until just the head was left, then slammed back in in one quick thrust. She worked into a slow rhythm, bottoming out in him on every thrust, savoring his deep moans. She leaned forward to pinch and tease his nipples, whispering soft praises as she fucked him deep and hard.

"Good boy."

"You take my dick so well."

"Do you like having that gag in your mouth and my cock in your ass?"

As she thrust and teased, he moaned into the pillows beneath him. Every thrust rubbed against his prostate, the pleasure mounting as she picked up speed. After a few minutes he was a mess of breathy moans, legs shaking as she pounded his ass hard.

"Are you ready pet?" she asked as she grabbed his hips and held herself in as deeply as she could. He nodded eagerly. "Very good." She pulled the thick strap-on out of his ass, grabbed his legs, and flipped him onto his back in one quick movement. Undoing the harness, she slid it and her panties to the floor before climbing onto the bed. She straddled him, rubbing the tip of his dick across her wet pussy and laughing as he tried to thrust upwards. She lined up his dick and dropped herself onto him, moaning as his dick settled deep inside her.

He grabbed her hips and began pounding up into her, his self-control broken by the feel of her hot pussy around his dick. Her moans and encouragement joined the muffled sounds coming from his gag as she rode him. As far gone as he was it only took a few minutes before he pulled her down, burying his dick as deeply as he could. His cock pulsed as he poured his cum into her. After his cock was drained he collapsed, hands fallen by his side.

She smiled as she leaned forward, cock still buried in her, and undid his gag. "Very good pet. Now you have one last job don't you?"

"Yes mistress." He responded after working out the soreness in his jaw.

She pulled herself off him and turned around, bringing her freshly fucked pussy above his face. As her pussy came to rest on his face he dutifully began licking, her moans music to his ears. He tasted the cum he had just poured into her and swallowed without thinking. He was focused solely on her pleasure now. His tongue danced across her clit, familiar and practiced with what she enjoyed most. He knew she was close when her moans caught in her throat and her thighs clamped down on his head. Trembling she threw her head back with one final moan as she came. He licked through her orgasm, keeping her going until she reached down and grabbed his hair.

"Good boy." She panted as she swung her crotch off his face and landed on the bed next to him. Her hands undid the collar and placed it on the bedside table. One arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him close as her other hand wandered up to lightly pet him. She held him tightly, whispering praise in his ear as he came back to himself.

"Feeling better?" John asked with a grin.

She chuckled before she leaned in to kiss him softly. "I'm sure I could find some more stress that needs relieved."