All Comments on 'Releasing Rhonda'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice little story, Alex

A very good job of building up to the climax.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loverly

I liked it. My only reservation is that Judy seemed to be abnormally mature for her age, even in the universe of erotic fiction. This nagged a little at the credibility.

Aging RakeAging Rakeover 18 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The continuation from the previous two stories was smoothly done, and the tale well written and enjoyable.

Looking forward to more.

jakkjakkover 18 years ago
5 of 5

great characters and good plot just the right amount of build up great read."jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Made me think about how much I need a man like that in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Great Story

You have an excellent way with your characters, and you mkae your narrative fun and readable. Truly enjoyable, and not bad erotica to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding yet again.

As always, enjoyed your writing!

Gary13Gary13over 16 years ago
WOW!!!

WOW says it all. Thanks, Alex. gary

miedsalmiedsalover 12 years ago
Jerry can't count

I make Judy his fourth

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Well, sorry... I read this over 3 days and...

lost some continuity. I always enjoy teen stories, but somehow these kids knew too much or were too forward, too openly eager - not sure how to say it. Maybe I never quite had this experience of being so open and having a girl push the action. I did have a couple girls that truly initiated the action but didn't continue to push it. So, I can't relate to this scene, but I can enjoy it...and I did. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A well written trilogy.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...