Releasing Tensions Pt. 02

Story Info
A faun and a gnome/werewolf ramp up the heat...
5.3k words
2.2k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"So..." She murmured, eyes downcast. "I think there's still a lot of tension here to work out, don't you agree? You're still hard, Chetney..."

"Still would be hard if I was in my gnome form," he grunted, tail swishing back and forth, teeth bared in a feral grin. "Come here..."

The werewolf's tone softened as he laid back, drawing her over him, though it was her pussy that he was aching for. A little more, a kind of foreplay, something that could press them in nearer one another. His big hands closed around her thighs, parting them over his head even as the faun twisted a little and bucked her hips, grinding back at the mere touch of his breath on her folds.

"Agh... Chetney, hell..." She groaned. "I want this..."

He already knew that, but he still had to cross that boundary between them, to fulfil her needs, to give her everything that she wanted and more. The werewolf's wide tongue swept up and over her folds, though she was already plump and wet with arousal, brushing the fur and then plunging deep, into her sex. Fearne's cry echoed through the room as if she didn't care at all that they had neighbours, further exciting him with the notion that she cared so little about anyone finding out what they were doing in there. Not when they had stayed over in inns and other accommodations in the past either, to be fair...

But that was not something that he could delve into at that moment, not as his big tongue plunged into her and Fearne's lips parted around the head of his cock. She could have taken a moment longer to get used to his size, though she had taken the werewolf time after time again in his werewolf form, so it was no longer as much of a challenge to her to take his shaft into her mouth.

Deeply too.

The faun gulped around him, fervently bobbing her head to take him all the way into the back of her throat, though it was still a challenge to suppress her gag reflex. She drooled around him, though the mess did not concern Fearne at all, not as she moaned around him, letting even those subtle vibrations from her lips and mouth travel into his cock. When it came to releasing tensions and swapping pleasure with Chetney, the faun was more than willing to play dirty...

It was all dirty with Chetney as she worked his cock, bobbing her head as if to mimic him thrusting, though it would have been tricky if he slammed into her throat with wild, feral abandon. Her saliva was all the lube that she needed around his hot length as she gulped him all down, working back and forth, though his tongue in her pussy was very much a distraction. Even more so when he cheated, trying to get her off before he did, though that always seemed to be a point of pride with him. His tongue dragged up from her pussy far too languidly to her anal ring, openly rimming her without trying to make any pretence of what he was doing.

Something twisted and jolted in the pit of her stomach, something raw, something feral. All she wanted was to get more of his tongue inside her, wriggling past the tight ring of her hole. Fuck, that was hot... And she wasn't even all that much of one to swear even in her own mind!

He forced her that way, however, as she deep-throated him, willing to play every last bit as dirty with Chetney as he was with her. Whether he was in gnome form or werewolf form, he was ever so sensitive at the head of his cock, her throat tickling his tip as she took him as deep as she could. Her throat bulged obviously around him, though Fearne bore even that as a point of pride, swallowing hard around him as the werewolf jerked and jostled.

"Ah... Fearne... Unff!"

He couldn't get his head where it needed to be, ears pinned. But he couldn't care either, not as he moaned, her fingers sneaking around to his backside too. He had half an idea of what the faun was trying on with him but he allowed it still, even if he was not quite in any kind of position where he could flick his tail out of the way. And yet it was still one of the very best ways that, the two of them, had found to let things go and release tension, that little touch of anal play.

It was tighter for him when he was a gnome, though the faun knew just how to slip a finger into him to finger his werewolf arse, thrusting in deep up to the knuckle with a low, long, drawn-out groan around his cock. She didn't hold back either and he bucked his hips, trapped on the bottom but helpless as her wrist pressed back up against his balls, giving him an added moment of stimulation.

Chetney would have cursed if his muzzle had not been shoved up so deeply between her legs, eating out her pussy. He moaned into her sex, though even that sound was muffled, his tongue dragging between her pussy and her anal ring, the tight pucker begging so much attention. Sure, Fearne was playing dirty, but he could be cheeky too, knowing the little things about her body that drove her wild, even then.

The faun groaned and arched her back, not knowing quite whether to grind back onto his tongue or to push forward, taking more into her throat. It was just too intoxicating, one hand wrapped around the base of his cock and the nearly fully inflated knot, the werewolf so horny and so eager that even he had not been able to fully deflate between rounds. Sometimes, they took a little longer between rounds of fun than others, but, either way, they released every scrap of lust and tension that they needed to.

Even if something more was growing, something that the two of them would have to acknowledge by the end of the night. But that could come later.

Fearne's head spun, losing sense o herself, his tongue wriggling into her backside, fingers in her pussy. It was hard even for her to keep up with everything that was happening all at once, though she relished in it all, the confusion of so much coming together, lust rising, heat snarling through her as if she was as much a wild beast as Chetney could be in his werewolf form. But that was just the moment, the heart pounding moment everything that she could have wanted and more. Chetney didn't seem to want to let her catch up with anything either, his tongue lashing her folds, even as his fingers plunged deep into her.

She wanted to groan, to moan even around his cock, but there was no space for her lips to move. Not as his knot plumped up and her body ached with desire, the werewolf clawing at her, holding her down against him, needing it, needing everything she had to offer.

Yet it was the faun who lost control first, exploding in orgasmic lust, hips bucking and grinding back on that wonderful tongue and fingers, what got her to such a point that she knew it would have been impossible to hold back for even a moment more. Her pussy clenched and pulled around his fingers, but the wolf was at that peak too, cumming only a few moments after her as ropes of hot cum poured straight down her throat.

It was impossible for her to drink it all down, even then, drooling cum out from the corners of her lips, but staying as far down his cock as she possibly could. She just wanted every ounce, every drop, every bit that she could give him pleasure through, as if nothing else, truly, mattered. The werewolf held onto her, but Chetney was always careful to not hurt her with his claws, despite the throes of passion.

They panted there, in the afterglow, yet the werewolf was ready still, needing it, needing more. His tongue lolled out, sweat dampening his fur, making it stick down to his body, under his arms and between his legs the sweatiest. The main event, however, was still to come as Fearne willingly rolled onto all fours for him, offering her faun buttocks to him, her little tail flicked up high.

"Come on, Chetney," she murmured, her throaty voice drawing at him, the werewolf already up on his knees and ready for her. "Take me!"

Chetney had not considered just how her fingering his arse and getting him even hotter and more bothered than before would have gotten him to that point of need. There was no talk of a potion to make sure no pregnancy resulted from them coming together, but, well...they didn't care either. If there were consequences to bareback breeding, the werewolf growing a little larger, looming over her as he growled deep in the back of his throat, then they would deal with it later.

Even Fearne had not escaped the lure of perspiration, moaning long and low as he filled her with long, deep strokes of his cock, all the way up to the knot. Although she was tight, it was still easy enough for her to take him, though the thick length came with a tight fit too, his shaft aching inside her, pulsing and throbbing.

He panted heavily, a little drool splattering from his tongue, though that didn't matter, no mess mattered. He gripped her hips, muscles bulging, and Fearne moaned, grinding back onto him, the slap of his knot on her pussy rising to fill the room.

"Mmm... Oh, fuck... Yes... Chetney... Ahh..."

She groaned, driving him on, though Chetney would have done everything that she wanted him to and more, the scent of sweat tangling with arousal in the air. It was a sultry scent, the best kind of perfume, though he could not grind easily into her all the way, his knot pressing insistently against her pussy.

The easiest way for him to knot her, of course, would have been by letting his knot inflate within her pussy, but there was still only so much that she could do there, especially when Chetney knew that there was no way that the faun was going to let the night end without her pussy being knotted.

He grunted, slamming in harder, faster, letting her moans be his guide, knot throbbing with need. Fuck, he needed to cum again already, but it was not that easy, his stamina up, all to the point that he felt quite as if he could go and cum all right. It was one of the benefits of his werewolf form, though he was sure to say that his gnome body, even if less muscled, was more than capable of giving a good ride and workout in the sack too.

The faun whined, head bowed down to the bed, letting him give her everything that he had, though she was increasingly sticky between the legs, a mix of her arousal, his saliva and sweat all mingling together. Whereas sweat cleaned on her skin, it could not be seen as easily through the thick hair of her buttocks and lower half, but the musky aroma of faun did tease through everything. It was just her scent and she drank in the aroma of werewolf, breathing in shortly and sharply as pleasure built within her.

The position was wonderful, but she needed something more -- she need to see him.

"Come up," she invited him, however breathless she was. "I need... Mmm...to see you."

Chetney was more than happy to oblige, though he didn't want to pull out of her, even though he had to. He laid back quickly for her as the faun straddled him, mounting his wide, muscled thighs with difficulty, though she was more accustomed to the girth of his cock by then. With a deep moan, she sank onto him, bucking and riding him fervently, taking him all the way down to the knot and letting their combined sexual fluids trickle down. They gleamed over the fat round of his bulging knot, Chetney growling and snapping, even as Fearne's breath came in shorter and shorter pants, head falling back.

"Oh... I'm gonna... Ohhhh!"

That was all the warning he got as she fell into orgasm, her mouth hanging open, lewdly so. Her eyes were barely open, slits of lust still offering her something of a view of the inn's room, but neither minded that, moans ripping from her parted lips as her tongue dropped down against her lower lip, as if she was so far gone in orgasm that she was completely out of her mind.

The werewolf growled. Oh, how he loved when she made faces like that, when she was so lost to lust that there was simply no going back for her. He bucked and thrust, working up his need more and more, knot aching and pulsing against her sex. Chetney could knot Fearne, but he had to wait for just the right moment, when her twitching pussy was pulling and massaging around him, the rich aroma of sex driving him wild.

He needed her too much, Fearne grinding down at just the point that he thrust up, knot squelching, pressing -- and then driving in. It was by far not the most comfortable way to take a knot but it was one of the kinkiest, well and truly, as he bellowed and trembled, aching and arching his back up from the creaking bed, right on the edge of orgasm.

Sweat made his fur stick together in clumps, but he didn't care, not as her pussy gripped his cock with absolute need. Without even thinking about it, Chetney rolled Fearne onto her back so that they were still face to face, taking up one of their favourite positions.

Missionary could have been sweet and intimate, but it was so much more in that moment as he rammed into her with short, sharp strokes, aching for his high. It had to come, one way or the other, twisting, pulling need coursing through the pit of his stomach. Somewhere, dimly, he was aware of the faun's fingers digging into his arms, gripping him in any way that she could, but he kept going, giving her what they both wanted.

That ultimate release.

His cum exploded within her, pouring up into her pussy, though it had to find somewhere to go. His balls ached and throbbed, even though that was not something that he experienced when climaxing as a gnome, spending every rope of seed deep inside her, marking her pussy as if he was claiming her body as his, his bred faun. His arms framed her as he ploughed her full and Fearne cried out, her legs hitching up around as much of his hips as possible.

For she was right there where she needed to be, under him, the big, strong Chetney, his knot swollen inside her, plugging her full and letting every drop of cum stay inside her. His balls, after that first round, had a lot more to give despite the original mess, and it had to go somewhere, forced deeply up into her womb as her lower belly bulged out softly. It was not a smooth round, not at all, but soft and squishing in under the press of his body against her, inflating out and out. Her body accommodated it all, every drop, as if it was meant to be there, her jaw hanging open, lips quirked up in a smile, though the strain, for her, was still incredible.

And it was even better to have the muscled wolf over her in her favourite position for it too, his cock rammed deep into her, throbbing as he spent every drop. Moaning his name, Fearne rubbed her stomach, feeling just how much her belly had swollen, though she was barely with herself in the moment. No, she was still in just, head spinning, wondering just how much more her stomach was going to plump up with his mighty load.

And there was still more to come.

Her belly strained, rounding out a little more, though there was still some "give" to her flesh as she rubbed her fingers down into it, testing the resistance as he groaned over her, eyes closed, tongue hanging out. Fearne grinned and tried to roll her hips up against him, but found that she was pinned both by Chetney's muscle and the weight of her newly cum-filled, bloated womb.

That round was not the last, of course, though others might have been surprised just how long the couple, even if they weren't a couple, could go for. Swapping back to doggystyle once he was able to pop his knot from her in a gush of cum, Chetney grinned and pushed back into her, swapping to a mating press with his thighs holding hers down to the bed, deliciously deep.

The night was only just getting started and there was still so much lust to take...

At last, long into the night with her pussy well-bred, he popped his knot out of her with some difficulty, bite marks across her tits and neck and shoulders, though Fearne's eyes still gleamed with lust. Sweat stuck to her, making her fur stick down against her skin, hair clinging to the back of her neck. Chetney was in a similar state, but the werewolf sat back on the bed with his erect cock throbbing up, thick and full still, as if he had not cum at all.

"Please take my tail hole too," she begged, though a smile pulled at her lips too. "You need... Mmmph, I need you inside me, again, like that."

Chetney grunted.

"I think I'm too large... We can go again with your pussy again, don't you think?"

But the faun was persistent, rolling onto her side for him so that the werewolf could not help but drink in the sight of her thick thighs, pressing up behind her as if he was spooning her. It held a far more sexual edge to it, however, when his hard cock jutted up between her legs.

"Yes, Chetney..."

She squirmed eagerly back at him, pulling the leg that was on top up and forward, though the position was easy for anal play, his cock pressing up to her pucker and gently teasing the very tip inside. That, however, was the only part that was easy as Chetney panted heavily, humping and grinding fervently with his hips, aching to get even more of his dick inside.

It was hard, but he was driven on by the faun pushing back at him, the rampant orgasm that she had right there on his shaft, even though he was not even touching her pussy at that time. Her need was just so great that he was helpless to do anything other than as she bid, using the power of his glutes and lower back to drive inch after inch into her.

"Agh... Yes, oh... Harder!" She moaned. "More!"

She made it quite clear what she wanted from him and the werewolf thrust in harder, driving into her backside up to the knot. It squeezed against her pucker as if asking for entry, but there was no way for him to get in yet, not before he had stretched it out. Hell, Chetney didn't even know whether it was possible or not!

But Fearne would have him try, the faun's head spinning with lust, aching through her body as she lost track of how many orgasms she'd had on his dick. One seemed to roll into the other even more so when he rubbed the front of her pussy, his agile fingers seeking out the nub of her clit, though the werewolf more than knew where it was after all their time together. Letting out a very faun-like squeal, she tried her best not to kick back as her backside squeezed around him, making thrusting even more difficult for the wolf than it had been before.

"Unff... Yes..." Her eyes rolled back, cross-eyed, mouth hanging open in pleasure as her tongue practically pushed out over her lower lip. "So...thick... So...big!"

Chetney groaned, making his own face as his tongue lolled lustfully from his mouth, though it was not as if the wolf was at all in control. His jaw fell slack and his eyes half-lidded, closer and closer to yet another orgasm, balls aching and churning with the need to vehemently release his load. His face was slack with lust and joy, joy to be taking and breeding her, his thick cock powering deep into her arse, though it was not as if his dick should ever have fit inside such tight buttocks. No, not at all...

And yet he fit as if he was meant to, every thrust burying his cock more and more deeply inside her, insistently and needily stretching her anal ring. Fearne howled out his name and tried to buck onto his cock even as climax ripped through her, though he couldn't tell where one ended and the next began, giving her the endless pleasure that he wanted for her. Truthfully, Chetney had not been all about his pleasure and tension release for a long, long time.

12