Releasing Tensions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just hard for the gnome to admit that to himself, regardless of which body he was in.

He held her tight to him, forcing her body to comply as she begged him to do so, an endless stream of lust pouring from her lips.

"Unff, yes... Ah... Chetney, deeper, yes... Your knot..."

He knew what she wanted, though he had to grind it all the way in, forcibly shoving his cock in past the knot. Once he got past the thickest point of the knot it popped in easily with a wet slurp of his cum squelching around it and the full length of his cock. On his dick, fully knotted, the faun bucked and howled, letting loose even as he nipped into her shoulder, teeth bruising Fearne's delicate skin. Yet, in his arms, she was not as delicate as the rest of the world thought that she was, orgasm finally rushing upon him.

For there was no way for his cum to leak from her arse as he howled and exploded inside her, long ropes of cum flooding right up where they belonged. Her womb may have been swollen with a load of his already, getting into the mood of lust as a werewolf, but her backside had not yet received the same treatment. His knot made sure that not a drop of cum leaked out, even as she climaxed, repeatedly, on his cock, head pushed back into his chest, the muscle there supporting her as her lower stomach bulged out and out and out.

Cum sloshed up into her, finding somewhere to go as it worked up through her guts, enough to make her lower abdomen fat and round, though there was a pleasant squishiness there too as she was inflated with cum. The faun whined and whimpered, lost for words and found in lust, weakly twitching and humping back at the werewolf as, finally, she truly lost her sense of self. Nothing else mattered, only the moment, only Chetney, only the succulent rise of her stomach as it filled out softly, so much cum weighing her body down that she doubted she would be able to get up again.

With her tongue pushing out and her eyes crossed, not caring how she looked with red cheeks and a sheen of sweat on her skin, the faun could not hold onto reality for a single moment longer. As the werewolf spent every drop of cum that his aching nuts had to give her into her arse, she passed out, slumping happily against his muscled form, the form of a werewolf-gnome who could give her everything she needed in bed with his big, thick cock, too big for her and just the right fit too at the same time.

He softened against her, though his cock remained as hard as rock, buried inside her, inside the hole that they had never thought it would fit, his grip on consciousness slipping too. And yet was there any better way to round off a long night of fucking with the faun that he wanted to be with, that he would have to tell about that too? No... Chetney could not think of any better way and he held her tightly to him, cock still knotted within her and spurting, falling unconscious too with a big, almost goofy grin on his werewolf face.

Things had changed. But only for the better.

The faun and the gnome would make sure of that.

*

The next morning, Chetney most certainly felt the effects of his nightly activities! Despite his physique as a werewolf and how frequently he travelled, learning more about the world and taking on quests for his benefit (sometimes that of others), he was still older and still had to take greater care of his body. That, on the other hand, was not something that the gnome was thinking about all that much when passion overcame him, when things had come to such a sultry head with Fearne.

"Unff..." He muttered, the stairs creaking under him as he hobbled down, making a scene of it and coming off as a lot more decrepit than he really was. "Damn, bruised thighs... Hounds will have me if I'm limping like this out in the mountains!"

Fearne chuckled, politely covering her mouth, though, to be fair, it was not as if she was in any better of a state. Bruises from bite marks slashed across her breasts, the upper rise of her bosom on show as if she was proud about what had taken place, another mating bite struck across the point between her shoulder and her neck. The faun wore the marks as if she had no reason to cover them up, though anyone who could have seen and understood what the faun had been doing the night before.

Truly, did it matter? She was her own faun and her own person and she could do all that she wanted, nothing holding her back. In time and with Chetney too, she had found that she could be more forward, more bold, coming into herself and her own way of being more and more. Sometimes, Fearne felt as if she was deviating from a path that had already been laid out for her, as if she was diverging from the plans that fate had for her.

She didn't care. Chetney, his years of experience in life and the world, had, at least, shown her that there was no stock in giving attention to others when they were paying far too much attention to you. At least, that was what he had said. She could only try and go along with it, finding her own way forward.

And that was why she was proud to bear those marks, to show everyone just what had happened that night, who she was with. For what had been between them had blossomed into something more, flourishing up thick and strong, a bond that could not so easily be broken. Not after all they had been through and all that they would continue to do.

"There's no need for you to grumble so," she teased him back, her tail flicking through the back of her long skirt, where she had tucked it through for security. "It's fine, you know. Everything's fine. Are you ready to get some breakfast?"

Chetney cracked a smile. Damn. She always managed to get that out of him, one way or the other. And things were changing. All in the way that he was quite happy, indeed, to get breakfast with her, walking side by side with his lips quirking more and more widely.

"Chetney! Fearne!"

He stilled, though the faun stepped ahead of him, down to the bar and dining area of the inn. It had to be a fool's errand that they had turned up there -- Launda, Imogen, Orym and Ashton. All of them, and more, had been out with them on many a mission, many a quest, though he still preferred his company to be quieter, perhaps a little more thoughtful. He'd gone between so many ways of being and talking, loud and brash and peaceful and reserved, that it had taken him an awfully long time to find how he wanted to be for himself.

And sometimes their clamour and noise was... Ugh.

"Greetings."

He grunted as he sat down, though Fearne had a grin for everything, the faun light on her cloven hooves as if she was showing something off. Even Chetney had to blush, though he hoped that his ruddier complexion as a gnome hid it in some way. If he had been a werewolf, his tail would have been tucked down between his legs, unsure, unfortunately on unsteady ground after so long.

But Fearne was there and he looked up at her, letting her carry him forward, to give him a little strength. He had been giving strength, however unknowingly, for too long. Time to change things up a little.

"Soooo," Imogen said, grinning as she leaned back in her chair. "Did you two have fun last night then, hm?"

"I heard there were some noise complaints," Launda said, eyes wide and innocent. "Didn't you hear something weird too, Orym?"

Orym shook their head, looking down.

"Nope, didn't hear anything," Orym grunted, acting as if that would have been completely unheard of. "Nothing at all, nope, nuh-huh."

Ashton laughed, but Chetney had locked eyes with Imogen, sliding his gaze across to Launda too, everyone waiting on an answer. Yet there was only one thing that he could say.

Chetney's chin tipped up, glancing at Fearne. It was the faun's smile that drove him on.

"Sure, what of it?" He said, more brazenly than he had done so in many years. "You lot are all just jealous that it wasn't you getting in on the action!"

He grinned, matching Fearne's smile, though the faun closed that last little bit of distance between them, taking his hand.

"Yeah," she chirped, lighter of heart with him by her side. "Aaaaand, I'm afraid to tell you that there's going to be a lot more of it too! You guys need to get me some ointment for alllll these bite marks!"

"Ew!"

"No!"

"Cover those up!"

As much as they wanted to tease both Fearne and Chetney, drawing attention to the physical evidence of their tryst had them backing off, laughing -- but all was right with their little corner of the world. Fearne and Chetney could be proud of what they had done, how far they had come, and look to the future, all they could and would do.

Yet no one knew how far things would go and that was the exciting future for them to live and enjoy for themselves.

For them, at least, there was no end in sight...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Drunken Quickie A wolf stud takes a cheating vixen anthro for a quickie...in NonHuman
Little Red Riding Bunny A fox anthro takes a bunny and her motherin forced lust...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 01 A cowboy meets some sexy aliens, then the adventure begins!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Outfoxing the Bunny A fox anthro takes a bunny against her will...in NonHuman
Beach and Bed with Anubis-chan Monstergirls and Humans make peace. Boy meets Anubis.in NonHuman
More Stories