Relegated

Story Info
Living with the consequences.
5.3k words
4
33.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed the comfort of my girlfriend, my Sarah, the woman I knew I'd be with forever, after the previous night's event. As the camera came on and I saw her face as beautiful as a dream, my heart melted. I knew for now this was all I could have, and I was not going to complain. Her presence through a webcam was enough to bring me a sense of peace. She spoke softly. "Good morning, baby. I, um..." I could feel her trepidation as she struggled to find the right words, tears forming in her eyes.

I tried to make her feel safe. "My beautiful Sarah, how are you feeling? Let's talk openly and honestly about last night. We've always been able to talk about anything, yeah? Let's not stop now. You haven't lost me. I love you." This had a powerful positive effect on her.

"I love you too. Oh thank goodness... I feared the worst." She was overcome with love and began crying tears of joy. After she had settled down, with the occasional sniffle and still wiping away tears, she spoke as the Sarah I've always known. "I still feel like I'm dreaming. It's so surreal. Like, was that me last night? Was that us? When you offered me to him, and when I embraced it, like... what the fuck?" she finished with a laugh. "But then this morning, feeling him spooning against me, his penis wedged between us... I haven't cleaned up yet, so evidence of our joining is still inside me."

She gave me a curious look and asked, "Are you aroused?"

If she was asking that, then we really were going to be honest with each other. "Yes. I can't seem to help it." She angled the camera down and showed me her used pussy. As she had said, the evidence was clear. Dipping her finger in, she brought his semen forward, the freshness of it preserved by her warmth. She wanted me to watch it ooze out of her. I could hardly believe my eyes at how much still poured from her.

As she began to gently touch herself, she lovingly cooed, "Show me your arousal." She had the screen on since her roommate was out for his morning chores. I started to masturbate. She wanted us to have a moment for ourselves since I lost the last to her roommate. Sarah spoke with disbelief. "I encouraged him to impregnate me in front of you." We both lost it at that, each of us moaning for the other as we came together. For a moment we stared at each other, then at the same time we broke into laughter at how crazy it all was.

As we caught our breath, she brought the camera back up as she inquired, "Honey, when you paused before telling me to put my butt back in the air, was it because you knew my roommate was awake?" I was terrified. I put my head down in shame and nodded. She had exposed my deception, my disgusting manipulation, my betrayal of her trust. "So that's when your fantasy came to life and you had me present my nakedness to him. I wasn't masturbating for you, but for him."

My head hung low. I waited for her to go off on me, but her next words surprised me.

"Babe, I'm not angry. In fact I'm happy that you trusted me enough to let me have him. I would never have done that on my own, not with infinite time. You know that, don't you? That's why I made sure it was your decision. I trusted that I could follow your lead."

I was on the verge of tears as I nodded, thinking of how lucky I am to have her. I had to ask, "Do you really want to be pregnant by someone other than me?"

"No, baby, of course not. I want to be pregnant by you like we've always talked about. I'm in love with you. But, well... you know that trust I just mentioned? You trusted me with your fantasy of watching me have sex with him. I followed your lead by trusting you with my fantasy of that sex being unprotected. Does that make sense?"

"It actually does." You might think I could argue that her fantasy was a problem since unprotected sex could permanently change our lives, but I had seen the truth in her words. It was my fantasy in the first place that would change our lives. My fantasy and hers were a package deal. One did not exist without the other. Trusting that I was a mature adult, she assumed at the outset that I accepted what choices she would make as the object of my fantasy. It was hard to find a reason to disagree without sounding childish.

I moved on to the next thing on my mind. "What was up with the cuckold stuff?"

Sarah showed a nervous smile. "I used to masturbate to that stuff before I met you, but that's it. I guess some old habits resurfaced as I lived that fantasy. Before last night, I hadn't thought about those things since we started dating."

I was relieved to hear that. "While those things definitely excited me, they also hurt."

Sarah spoke in a caring tone. "Did it hurt because you thought I might be serious? I said those things within the context of that moment. Honey, remember when you told me it was for both of us? You must have detected the change in my demeanor. That was for both of us. When I saw how excited you were, I just went with it. I'm surprised I took it as far as I did, but I only felt comfortable going that far because I trusted you.

"Even still, I was more scared than you know. In my fear, I turned to the one man I love and trust most in this world to guide me." She was referring to the final choice she gave me. I had no idea that was the motivation behind her giving me one last chance to end the fantasy.

Sarah looked exhausted. "Last night was a shock to my system, like jumping into freezing water. I'll probably feel what his size did to me for days. More importantly, it was overwhelmingly emotional." We both agreed we were not realistically done processing it, and that we would need to be completely honest with each other and keep no thought hidden.

I had to know if I missed anything. When the call ended I was overcome with jealousy as my imagination ran wild. "It was one thing when I was with you, but then you were with him alone... what happened after the battery died?"

Sarah profusely apologized for forgetting to fully charge the battery. "After a few minutes of silence from you, I saw the laptop was off. Since you let me have him, and because I was lost in pleasure, I kept riding him. I had two orgasms before he finished inside me. I was so tired that I just laid on him with his penis in me until I fell asleep. A few hours ago, before sunrise, he took me from behind and came in me a third time." That explained why she still had so much in her. I made an attempt to hide my excitement. Her face showed compassion. "I promise I'm not trying to excite you. I just want to be completely transparent with you." I told her I appreciated that, and I would always rather she give me all of the truth.

Now that I was excited, I said, "I can't deny how sexy you were. I've never seen you like that, like an animal in heat." The tension between us was cleared. She felt much more comfortable speaking freely about this now.

"That's exactly how I felt. I think my animal instincts were turned up to eleven. As I accepted that his sperm would be the first to make an effort in my vulnerable body, it felt like I was forming a primal connection with him. It's hard to explain. With each thrust in that moment, that connection strengthened, and every time it did I felt more alive, and then I would want more. So it was a kind of viscious and pleasurable circle. Now that moment has passed, and I have a hope for you that I don't get pregnant." She let her words sit for a minute, and then asked, "What are you thinking?"

"My love for you hasn't changed. I never expected to be cucked by you, but I trust your explanation." I needed one final question answered. "If you do end up pregnant, how would you feel?"

Sarah looked away as she contemplated. After a few minutes, she looked back and spoke with confidence. "My heart would hurt for you, but ultimately I would be happy because I know you're with me."

It blew my mind that those words could simultaneously be a source of great happiness and sadness. It was so messed up. She would be happy with another man's baby because she trusted me to be with her. "I would never leave you. All I ask now is that we make what happened a one-time thing." I hoped she wouldn't be pregnant, and this could just be something crazy we did once in our life.

"Thank you, baby. I couldn't stand to lose you. I was thinking the same thing. I think for us this should be a one-off. I care more about us than anything else. I love you."

* * * * *

It had been five weeks since that wild night. Sarah had become close friends with much of the tribe now, most of all her roommate. They were becoming best friends, and honestly I was happy she had someone there to be that close with while I was so far away. "He really is a beautiful man. I'm glad the chief picked him to be my roommate. I could see myself falling for someone like him if I wasn't your girlfriend."

Sarah kept her word and had remained faithful to me, though her roommate wasn't exactly subtle in his desire. "He tries to bathe when I do. I think he likes to watch me clean myself. Obviously we've already had sex and he's my best friend, so I actually feel quite comfortable with his eyes on me."

Sarah had also continued in her charitable efforts. She helped construct various new structures. She and her guide were teaching English to those who were interested, and she had learned to speak many words and phrases in their language. I guess that happens when you're immersed in the language as opposed to learning in a class. Her roommate was learning especially quickly since he had extra time with my girlfriend every day in their hut. She'd joke about how they would soon have no need for a translator.

As for us, we were feeling better than ever about each other. We talked through a lot of our feelings and never held back. We were talking more now than when she stayed at the hotel. It felt as though this whole experience brought us closer together. With this whole experience seemingly having strengthened our bond, I knew nothing could break us.

* * * * *

Almost eleven weeks had passed since Sarah left on her adventure. Without the ability to talk to her, I don't know how I would have handled that time apart. Then again, it's my ability to talk to her that led to her sleeping with another man.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her call. We would primarily discuss her upcoming journey back home. By the end of the weekend she would be stateside. I was excited to have her back in my arms. I happily answered, and was met with a defeated look from Sarah. "What's wrong?"

Sarah stood up and turned to the side, revealing the baby bump jutting out behind her defined abdomen. "Initially I thought I was ill from some exotic plant, or something, but it didn't take long to think it could be morning sickness. At first I was terrified, but that quickly changed to pure joy. I did give it some time to be a fluke, but eventually it became obvious that a baby was growing in me, as you can see." Sarah looked down and rubbed her pregnant belly.

Looking back up, she said, "I wasn't sure what to do, so I followed my instinct to tell the father. I brought him and my guide into our hut. I was scared he might react poorly, but I'm so glad I was wrong. He smiled and laughed, cried out with thanks, hugged me, got on his knees and planted kisses all over my tummy. I couldn't help but laugh and cry with him. He was so cute. His happiness was infectious!"

She lovingly checked on how I was feeling. "Are you okay? I can't imagine how hard this must be for you."

"I love you so much and I am truly happy for you." That was no lie, but there was also pain that I kept hidden.

"I won't fly like this. I can't risk it." She could see my pain now and gave me some time before continuing. "My roommate brought the chief to our hut. Honey, even though it's so early, I can't help but love this baby forming inside me. Do you find that strange?"

"It's not strange. I understand." If that was my baby growing inside her, I would feel the same way.

Sarah smiled a thank you. "My guide told me the chief said that if I wanted to be the rightful mother and primary caretaker of this child, I would need to join the tribe through marriage to the father. Furthermore, he said if I could prove I am a worthy mother, he would allow me to leave with the baby should my heart still beat for you."

It took all my strength to stay composed. I avoided the topic of marriage and focused on the baby. "That's a good thing, right? Obviously it will suck not seeing you for so long. Although with that kind of extended stay I could probably visit you before your return. And I have no doubt you'll be an amazing mother. I'm glad he's giving you the opportunity to prove it."

"Thanks, babe. Me too. He has not forgotten how I have spoken of you, so he let me know that it's normal to have more than one wife and that my roommate would find another. The chief alone has four. I would be forever connected to the tribe, but that wouldn't effect us back home."

It was a lot for me to take in. My girlfriend, who I intended to be with for the rest of my life, was pregnant by another man and would now be that man's wife. Her words from that night were becoming reality. She would belong to him. My heart ached, and yet I was excited too. I guess the silver lining was that this marriage would be not be a problem outside of the tribe, but still I wrestled with the thought. Sarah's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"I know your mind must be racing right now. We have time to discuss it, but the sooner we can put the anxiety behind us the better. I wouldn't have come to you just to tell you my intentions. Once again I will trust you to guide us. Whatever you decide, we'll work with it. You already know my feelings about everything. I love you." Surely she knew what my answer would be. Still I took the next few days to accept all that it would mean.

* * * * *

"Honey, if this is what is required for you to keep your child, then you have to do it. You have my full support."

Sarah cried happy tears. "I love you so much. Thank you. Before I can accept, there is one condition. The chief is willing to let me go with this child because I'll be returning to you, but he strongly believes that a child should be raised by parents in a loving marriage. If we're going to do this, you have to promise me one thing. When I return to you, I need you to marry me. With that condition met, the chief will agree to all I have told you."

I tearfully said, "I promise I will marry you. I love you."

* * * * *

A couple days later, instead of flying home to me, my girlfriend was being wed to the member of an African tribe that had gotten her pregnant. I decided to take the day off since I couldn't focus anyway. It was hard to distract myself from the fact that as I sat there thinking of my girlfriend, she was involved in some ceremony on the other side of the world that would bind her to another man forever. I might hold a special place in her heart, but it wouldn't take long for those villagers to forget me. In their view, she would be wife and mother to their people.

I needed her to call. The hardest part of change is when it starts. I knew the only path forward was to get seeing her as another man's wife out of the way so I could begin to heal past it. She should have called already. I tried to remain calm. I had to tell myself that I should understand today would be different, but she had told me that she would call like always. She called later than usual.

"Hiii!" she said with a beautiful smile. "Were you waiting long?"

I admitted I was. "I was too distracted to get any work done today."

"Well I wish you could have attended the ceremony. It was incredible! There were songs, meals, and stories shared. They brought rare flowers to put in my hair. I felt so beautiful. You'll see the pictures eventually. Many brought gifts that they had crafted themselves. Even the children were a big part of the day. They painted me up with gorgeous body art, but it got washed off in my bath. The people of this tribe are truly gifted artists."

I felt kinda stuck. I was happy for her, but also hurting. All I could think to say was, "Sounds like I really missed out."

"You really did. This was a truly unique and beautiful day." She paused. I felt like she was giving me a chance to say more, but no words formed.

Sarah looked to be considering her options. A moment later, she spoke. "Speaking of art, I was given a particularly special piece." She then stood so I could only see her legs. Her loincloth suddenly fell to her feet. As she lowered onto her butt and spread her legs, my mouth hung open. There on her mound was no longer any hair, but a black tribal tattoo etched into the canvas that was her shaved white skin. I estimated it was roughly the size of her palm.

Sarah sat back on one arm while her free hand slowly rubbed around her tattoo. She just let me stare, not saying a word as she watched how I would receive this new information. I didn't know what to say, but I was very aware of my emotional turmoil and the erection that followed. I finally spoke. "Is it real? Like, permanent?" She nodded.

"I know this is turning you on. Show me." She spoke as I stroked. "This would be a generic tribal tattoo back home, but you and I will know it's real. My husband designed it. That makes it unique in all the world. It's the proof that my body has been claimed by him. It happened the moment his seed found its mark and his offspring conceived in my womb.

"I meant every word as I spoke my vows. By nature and in my heart, I am his wife. I shouldn't even be letting you see me like this anymore." She spread her pussy open. "My black baby is growing in here. Are you proud of me?" I could only nod as I masturbated. "Go ahead and waste your stuff. My husband's sperm has already taken its rightful place inside me and did what you never could." My body lurched as my orgasm hit me.

She chuckled. "I've had to get by watching you masturbate for two months. My husband's big black cock is so much better than your little white penis." She put her loincloth back on. "Two months ago you witnessed two mammals mating and it was nothing more, but now they are husband and wife and it is so much more. I said things then that were for the pleasure of the moment. From this day forward, my words are sincere. My motherly instincts dictate that I surrender myself to the wonderful man who helped create new life in me.

"The official end to this day is my husband and I making love. Normally this would be without an audience, but since you're special to me, I will make an exception. You will be muted. I won't acknowledge the camera. You will not be in my thoughts a single time tonight. I am my husband's wife and he deserves my full attention. If you agree to these terms, I will allow you to watch and listen."

I knew she was serious. She didn't need or want my guidance for this. My response was swift, even desperate. "I accept your terms."

Sarah moved the laptop to the side of her bed and elevated above. I was thankful as I would see everything clearly from this point of view. I heard a muffled voice from outside the hut. Sarah turned to the camera. "He gave me my time to speak to you. Now it's his time to consummate our marriage." I started to speak before she muted the laptop, but she ignored me. She turned off the screen and moved to her bed.

Sarah spoke the native language to call her husband inside. The young black man stepped inside and smiled at the sight of his wife. She got up on her knees as he walked to her. He was about to kneel too, but she stopped him. She helped him out of his loincloth and took his cock in her hand. Her hand couldn't come close to grabbing it all. She began to lovingly lick at the tip, then up and down the shaft, as her other hand gently played with his balls. Her husband could only moan as he experienced his first oral sex. She started to suck onto his tip, and then slowly take his cock into her mouth. Her small mouth struggled to fit his girth. She occasionally choked on him. She would get some of the way up his shaft, then pull off to catch her breath. She didn't bother to clean up the saliva that made a mess all over his cock and her face and chest. She picked up her stroking speed as she worshipped his cock. Her mouth started to make quick trips to his balls to show them her love. Her free hand slid down into her loincloth to furiously rub her pussy. She needed to become sufficiently wet for him.

12